[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 94 KB, 600x600, BFzEhq_CMAENCc8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8776126 No.8776126 [Reply] [Original]

"I'm ghosting this con because it does not deserve my money!"
>I think the con is still worth going to and will drop huge sums of money for transportation, multiple cosplays, and room.

"I cosplay for fun"
>I can't be arsed to make a descent outfit and instead of getting better, I'll hash out this excuse to deflect any valid critisism

(While talking to another cosplayer from the same series) "Oh I'm also planning a cosplay of ___.
>By planning I mean "I put it on a list on Facebook" really I'm just saying this as an easy way to continue the conversation.

"Let's do a duo cosplay!"
>Let me have you make both our outfits while do nothing until con time where I can enjoy the fruits of your labor.

"I never get any photos of my cosplay
>I'm totally ignoring all the con selfies I took and blurry hallway photos my friends snapped. Cosplay photos ONLY exist if they're taken with an HD camera by a person I've never seen before

"Look at my next cosplay lineup!"
>Look at all the characters currently popular on the internet

"I got a secret cosplay that you'll never know of. It's going to be amazing!
>My costume is going to surprise people even after I post detailed WIP photos and spam my FB with bathroom selfies filled with "tests

"I'm just going to crash and rest after the con
>I'm going to scour every single search engine, internet forum and social media website for new pictures or descriptions about me despite the fact that the con ended less than 24 hours ago.

>> No.8776134
File: 59 KB, 448x473, Nofun_robot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8776126

Also
>It's cosplayers, not cosplays