[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 621 KB, 492x538, July Basic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8469900 No.8469900 [Reply] [Original]

Okay you guys. They got funded and I have been sent an email of the preview into the Basic Box, not the July Themed Box. I have got to say that I am glad I didn't get the Basic Box. I have no idea what the other one will hold, but so far it doesn't look promising. I'm actually very disappointed to see what is in here. Yes, they are new, but I was expecting more cosplay items like kneesocks, or hair products for wigs, some type of studio type makeup that all cosplayers can use.

Instead there is worbla and wefts and, oh, a LUCKY FEW GET THE ONLY 10 PAIR OF BASIC PARTY CITY GLOVES!

Thoughts

>> No.8469904

This looks a wee bit jank. How much did the basic box cost?

>> No.8469906
File: 83 KB, 1063x641, WIP.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8469904
>>8469904
$20 for basic, and $25.00 for deluxe. I supported because I wanted to be one of the first to review, but looking at the basic makes me worry about what little there is to look forward to in my deluxe I funded the campaign for.

>> No.8469912

>>8469900
The worbla and sculpey and maybe the tool are useful but.... what could you ever do with a random colored weft and a $1 curved needle? I'm a little concerned by the "sample" tagline in here too, since I'm guessing you aren't getting a full pack of wefts or even a full sculpey block. If you're only getting sent 2" of this stuff, what could you be expected to do.

>> No.8469913

I had some high hopes since they had a decent HR anon on cgl when it was first getting funded. Anyone have caps from that?

>> No.8469914

>>8469904
Not OP, but after some Googling: the Basic Box is $15 and the Themed Box is $20.

I would have been pissed to spend $15 on a basic box of crap. Hopefully the themed box is better, though it's only $5 more..

>> No.8469915

>>8469900
I can't see most of the things being useful except for a handful of people for very specific projects.
>Arda wefts
It's basically advertising for Arda. Who's going to make a wig out of a weft?
>Curved needle
You can buy a two-pack at JoAnn for like $2-$4 and use a 50% coupon
>Clay tools
Only useful if you do clay things. If you already do, you probably already own the tool.
>Sculpey sample
Makes for a tiny project in a color you can't control. You can buy your own block for $2 from JoAnn/Michaels and use a coupon on it.
>Worbla Sample
I suppose this might be fun to play with
>10 pairs of cheap gloves
I'd rather take 10 pairs of cheap socks

>> No.8469917

>>8469914
Or at least, those were the prices in the gofundme.

>> No.8469927

>>8469915
A lot of these replies can be applied to any lucky pack though. The point is not to get things you actually need and would buy yourself.

>> No.8469931
File: 301 KB, 805x732, Value.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8469915
Everything directly from websites their can be bought cheapest on. This is supposing that the sculpty and worbla samples are ACTUAL sample sizes and not just those sample dimensions cut up even smaller.

>> No.8469939

>>8469914
Incorrect. Check their website. They have upped the prices since being funded. Those princes that you are talking about were the ones for the fundraiser. You really thought they would keep those? They are not.

>>8469906
These are the new prices in order to subscribe on their website and that's not including the shipping they are planning to charge you.

> How much does shipping cost?

>US shipping is $8 per box. Canada shipping is $15 per box. Is free shipping an option? >Not at this time, no.

>> No.8469940

>>8469931
>$70
I see $24 for a worbla sheet, $9 for a FULL set of wefts, and $1 for a needle. Where on earth is $70 coming from?
The clay and other tools can be bought for super cheap at any craft store.

>> No.8469942

>>8469927
>>8469931
What's the point of paying money for things you don't have a use for when you could've applied it toward a purchase that you actually need? Plus it's not exactly a lolita lucky pack or something like that, the items would be tough to resell for their retail values.

>> No.8469946

>>8469940
Not to mention OP's photo says "tool", not "tools". Honestly I bet you only get one clay tool in this bundle.

>> No.8469949

>>8469942
With other monthly boxes though they think about what you ca use items for, how you can adopt them into your life. This is just a random slew of items.

>the needle you can reuse
> you will need to get another wig to match your wefts
>no wefting thread being given
>how to use worbla properly without a heat gun
>go buy that now

This isn't looking good for people who sew. This is looking horrible for people who sew. I don't make armor, I don't want to make armor. This is moreso a crafting box if anything and there are better choices out there for that.

>> No.8469951

>>8469931
Are they really getting a whole weft? I've used a couple and they go on for days. More likely they bought a couple and hacked them up.

>> No.8469952

>>8469940
The worbla sheet alone fixes the people who supported, so the box already cancels that out due to it's price. The problem I have is whether the sheet is a full sheet. How big is their box? Are they using a rolled tube in order to not ruin the worbla?

>> No.8469956

Hopefully that spokesperson comes to 4chan again to answer all these questions. I want to see packing photos. I want to see the SINGLE items being put into the box. I want dimensions to be posted. I want to know that I am not being scammed out of my money for hacked up items.

>> No.8469958
File: 98 KB, 1200x1200, 61MSpaHaYbL._SL1200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

On cosbox's Facebook page, the page owner made a comment that the sculpey sample is 1.5 oz. So basically one of these small sticks.

>> No.8469960
File: 370 KB, 921x607, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8469951
This seems more likely. A butt ton of color samples would have made more sense.

It would be nice if te HR person came back, however we really shouldn't be their target audience. They should focus on coscom or a place where the kiddies will actually think they're getting something.

Does anyone here get a subscription box they actually like? Don't say Loot Crate I'd like to avoid things that are just jizzing all over OMG NERD CULTURE.

>> No.8469972
File: 74 KB, 492x320, Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 4.48.30 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8469958
Also found this in my digging.
The worbla is a 6" by 6" piece.

>> No.8469973

NGL, people who dumped money on this are twits.

>> No.8469975

>>8469958
its actually one and a half

>> No.8469978

>>8469949
Same here, the only item out of the box that's immediately useful to me without needing to buy something else or work an entire costume around is the needle. The box should've been labeled CosCraftBox.

>> No.8469979

>>8469975
>basically one
yes, one and a half.

>> No.8469997

>>8469960
Im the anon from another thread a while ago. I have subscribed to tons of boxes. Many I have had to let go due to money and cut hours at work or simply not liking them, but because I don't want to type out my whole list again these are my top 3 boxes:

Beauty Box 5 [Better than IPSY and Birchbox]
Walmat Box [Better than Target's attempt. very useful stuff. Love it. $5.00 only too and 4 times a year. I keep forgetting I am even subbed until I get the box]
Love With Food [FANTASTIC! Love all their little healthy snacks.]

These boxes are cheap, have very nice items in them. I don't need over priced items, mostly every day items that are nice to see come in a box unexpectedly. I have gone through a lot of makeup boxes from IPSY when they were Glam Bag to Beauty Army to the One Radiant box when that was still a thing.

I just subscribed to Japancrate at AX, so I will be getting that in August and testing that one out. I really loved my Pet Box, but it was too much per month when you add in my other 7 boxes I get [not including the Walmart one 4 times a year].

>> No.8470019

>>8469960
>>8469997
I second Beauty Box 5. My friend and I would pool together money and each of us got to share the box. We got some pretty nice stuff from there. We used to do the same with BoxxyCharm though we had a shipping problem with them (it got sorted out, but we still decided to switch).

I also love BoCandy, not cosplay related at all but they send you candy and snacks from around the world. I think they recently upped their price though.

There's also a huge list of monthly box sites floating around, Google is your friend.

>> No.8470457

My favorite subs:

Birchbox (prefer it over ipsy or BB5)

Love With Food -- value can be iffy, but they recently decreased their sub price, so it's more worth it now

Kloverbox -- natural/organic beauty and lifestyle products; love them to bits!

Walmart and Target boxes -- $5 and $7 each, respectively, and you definitely get your money's worth. For $20 and $28 per year, there's no reason not to do it.

Popsugar Must Have -- Kind of hit or miss lately, but generally has good products

Beauty Fix -- The value in this sub is insanely impressive. Seriously, check out June's box which is $25 for $150 worth of products: http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2015/06/beauty-fix-june-2015.html?source=cube_review

Also, I always grab the Mod Cloth Style Surprises whenever they pop up. You can't subscribe, and they sell out within a few hours though.

Hamptons Lane -- Really impressive curation; kitchen/food items

I don't sub to any of the "nerd" boxes because they all seem really gimmicky.

>> No.8470461

>>8470457
The Target one sucks for the reason that you have to sign up again every single time. It doesn't renew.

>> No.8470499

>>8470457
>I don't sub to any of the "nerd" boxes because they all seem really gimmicky.

This. Unless you truly are a hardcore DC/Marvel/SciFi fan. The anime-based ones START at $35 and even then anime is extremely broad and I'll probably end up with a mess of SAO and Idolmaster figures I don't need.

>> No.8470518

>>8469906
>$20

You could buy all of the things in the box for less than $20

Why would anyone buy that?

>> No.8470531

>>8470499
this is the exact reason why I don't want to get the boxes.
the last thing I want is to spend $30 on is a box of bootleg SAO and Attack on Titan shit from China.

>> No.8470534

>>8470457
Dies beauty fix give you options for skintone tho?

>> No.8470643

>>8470534
No, but it was still worth it for all the stuff you got. But I may have to retract my previous compliment about it as lots of people received their July boxes today. Products were a lot smaller than past boxes and more in line with what you'd find in Birchbox, etc. They're usually awesome, so that sucks ass that they fell apart this month. Hopefully they'll get their shit together for August, but I don't want anyone to sign up based on my compliment a few hours ago if this is suddenly how the box is going to be.

>> No.8470670

>>8470643
Oh well, I'm darker skinned so I don't want to risk it.

Does anyone know about kawaiibox? Was thinking about doing that one next month.

>> No.8470755

>>8470670
kawaiibox isn't worth it. the items don't total up to the price of the box.

>> No.8471513

Why are you all so pissed? Their pitch was to provide samples of products for you to test without having to sink money to buy the whole product. This is exactly what they said it was going to be...

>> No.8471960

>>8471513
Test products but you need other products to use them.

>> No.8475709

Related note: New $5 Target boxes have been posted. They usually sell out within 24 hours, so grab one or both quickly if you want one.

www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2015/07/target-back-to-college-beauty-boxes-available-now.html

>> No.8475727

>>8475709
Snagged. Thanks for the heads-up!

>> No.8475752

>>8470457
anon, you got a blog or anything? I'd read the hell out of a beauty box review blog

>> No.8475771

>>8475752
Nope. But I recommend getting on the mailing list for MySubscriptionAddiction.com. They send out 1 email per day which just sums up all of the reviews they posted that day. That's the site where I discovered most of the boxes I'm subbed to. In depth reviews and lots of them.

>> No.8475806

>>8470755
Shit, ordered the june one a few weeks ago.

>> No.8475814

>>8470755
Even tho its Sanrio stuff? That I find hard to believe bc all the Sanrio stuff I have was expensive unless it was a knock off. Or you know, microscopic in size.

>> No.8475818

>>8471513
>Paying for samples
That's why people are pissed anon

>> No.8475894

>>8471513
The idea behind a sample is that you can try something out/use it for a project and then decide if it worked for you. The worbla is really the only thing that fits that description, and maybeee the sculpty if you squint. The needle, wefts, and tool are straight up useless though because 1) how do you sample a tool/needle, 2) how do you "sample" sewing a weft? That's like telling me to "sample" making a zigzag stitch on a hem to see if I like it.

This probably should have been billed as a combination of samples and little tools to go into your craftbox to make your life easier.

>> No.8475984

For people looking into it, I had a three month subscription to KawaiiBox. It was nice at first, with some real actual cute things, but by the end I realized I only needed so many pencil bags, and really didn't want hipster galaxy-print shit and trendy diamond shaped luggage tags. It was cute for a while, though.

>> No.8476381

>>8475709
I signed up for this one since the last one was sold out, but I do not believe I will be ever getting another Target box. The fact that they do not offer a subscription option and can auto renew is ridiculous.

>>8475894
Exactly. Also to those of you who think using worbla without a heat gun is do-able, yes. It is. But not even slightly as efficient. They are not provided wefting thread. Need to buy that. Don't bothing using a sculpting tool on a sample of sculpty that small. You will need to either trash a wig or buy one of matching color for whatever weft they give you if you plan to actually want to use it.

This whole box is a mess and I am very annoying it didn't have a better cohesion. If these were basically challenge type boxes then that would be better. Cosplayers would compete with each other using the items in each box only.

For example: Make a gauntlet using the items provided in the box. There. That would put the sculpty and worbla to use. Get rid of the wefts and replace it with some type of primer and sandpaper.

Craft boxes for kids are popular for this type of reason. They have adult themed ones as well that give you a specific project to work on in every box. They should aim for that.

Here is a yard of fabric, matching thread, some extra stuff that I can't think of. Make a cosplay related item, or sewing item, out of it.

>> No.8476398

I think the box about breaks even with the $15 I spent on it. However, it is not worth the full subscription cost, so I won't be subscribing going forward.

The worbla will get added to my worbla scrap bag, so I'll definitely use it up.

The clay tool and Sculpey will get used eventually because I work with clay fairly often on costumes.

The weft is a bit more iffy, but it will depend what color it comes in. I'm hoping for something light, so that there will be a higher chance I can Sharpie dye it and use it eventually. Admittedly, it will likely sit with my wig stash for a couple of years before I find a use for it, but maybe not. The wefting needle will come in handy because I don't have one and just use a regular curved needle.

So yeah, it's a break even thing for me, but I understand it's pretty useless for a lot of people.

>> No.8476417

>>8476398

I decided to do a bit of math since I hadn't actually done so, despite feeling that it "breaks even."

Sculpey 1.5oz: $1.75

Weft size unknown: Roughly $5, depending on size

One clay tool: Roughly $2, depending on brand and what set it will come out of

Worbla 6"x6": $2.50

So it totals up to roughly $11.25, which leaves them a few dollars for shipping. So yeah, a so-so value for $15, but not at full subscription cost. However, most sub boxes will give you at least twice the value you paid for it. I don't think this sub will last more than a couple of months.

>> No.8476432

>>8476417
It 100% won't last more than a few months unless they are really wanting to cash in on newcomers who know no better which may be the case and prolong their existence. Their upped subscriptions will hopefully hurt them. You can't say in your Kickstarter and GoFundMe that you will be charging people this amount for their boxes and then up each one without warning in hopes that people will be an extra $5.00 plus almost $9.00 of shipping.

>> No.8476806

>>8469900
you mean a nerd box with actual useful content that isn't some efame hungry whore trying to shove herself into it???

>> No.8477302

>>8476806
>yaya han action figures

>> No.8477569

>>8477302
i would buy this only because i have a growing collection of plastic whores

>> No.8477674

>>8476381
I could also see a type of box working that is a true sampler, with the goal of letting you try competing products to see what you like. Like a box that contains a tiny sample of sculpty, model magic, paperclay, celluclay, etc. Or one that has worbla, wonderflex, fossshape, polystyrene. These "samples" would actually be useful because I'm not expecting to really make a big thing out of them; it's just a way for me to compare materials so I figure out which I prefer.

>> No.8478441

>>8475814
Really they have like cheapo Sanrio stationary (tiny notepads, wood pencils, etc.) or like really small stuff like itsy bitsy $5 charms. They have San-X stuff too, but it's the same thing. Small charms, those ribbon bookmarks with a itsy bitsy Rilakkuma charm, etc. Their alpacassos are knockoffs.

>> No.8478446

>>8477569
>plastic whores
wait are you talking about yaya herself or the fig?

>> No.8478451

>>8469915
>>Clay tools
>Only useful if you do clay things. If you already do, you probably already own the tool.
Sculpting anon here, I can confirm.
You can buy a basic set of high quality metal ones for like $10. Wood ones are garbage,

>> No.8478499

>>8478446
i like yaya, but i meant a yaya fig

>> No.8480645
File: 282 KB, 1029x600, no.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

I am furious. Just. Livid. These fucks, in this delux 'themed box' are giving you the cheapest possible 'cosplay makeup' possible. You get NOTHING cosplay related. Not a single damn thing. Not even the stuff from the normal box added in with this shit tier makeup that, honestly, no cosplayer would use. You do NOT use sparkle makeup in cosplay. Especially because of photos being taken. HD type makeup, costume makeup. These I would understand, but fucking Wet-N-Wild Walmart shit? Fuck this box. I already know I will be giving it a bad review.

>> No.8480694

>>8480645
Wow, I didn't order one but I've been following this to see what the first delux box would end up being and....wow. 10/10 would rage again

>> No.8480700

>>8480645
How much did that cost? It's worth mayyybe $10.

>> No.8480703

>>8480645
I mean to be fair the MAC brush, Wet n Wild bronzer and the beauty blender (why only five what the heck) are pretty good for normal makeup. I agree that this is shit for cosplaying. Throw in some fucking ben nye for christ sakes.

Ben Nye setting powder and final seal in the small containers would be fucking wonderful in a cosplay box.

If I had the funds and the ambition I'd try to one up CosBox (not that it would be hard at all) and put out something actually useful for cosplayers.

>> No.8480706

>>8480700
$20 for the kickstarter people. Its been upped to $25.00 on their website plus almost $9.00 shipping. If this is the shit that will be in it, then I am completely find with not subscribing to either of these boxes. I wouldn't be as pissed if the basic box items came with it as well, but they don't which makes this more of a 'basic' box than the ACTUAL BASIC BOX.

>> No.8480717

>>8480703
Stage type makeups and concealers are amazing for cosplayers and with HD setting powders this box would be better, but I am disappointed to no end with this preview of what will come in my mail box by month's end.

That MAC brush is garbage. I am furious that as far as MAC goes they got this crap to try and make their box seem good, but that tyep of brush is complete crap for any and all occasions except for makeup beginners. I don't care if MAC made that brush. That is a brush that comes with small cheap pallets. Why not just throw in those q-tip eyeshadow appliques as well? Clearly thats the stuff they are throwing in here.

>> No.8480828
File: 169 KB, 747x496, Not good at photoshop or anything really.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>8480703
I tried

>> No.8480854
File: 67 KB, 900x900, 7.95.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>8480828
See, the setting spray I like. The translucent powder I like. Give them a large fluffy brush to brush it on. Give them a nice, soft sponge for applying whatever foundation they currently own. I would add in Graftobian's concealer. I use this for all my cosplays. It doesn't smear, it doesn't crease, it sets wonderfully, and has wonderful coverage without looking caked on. I use it for normal and cosplay makeup.

Graftobian is expensive, but they could easily substitute it for a concealer wheel with high ratings like: Coastal Camo Quad

The medium pallete is perfect for everyone, unless you have super, duper dark skin. For really fair skinned people they can mix the lighter shades in this pallete with the white to create a lighter tone. You won't make everyone happy, but the medium of everything is usually what most makeup subscriptions also go for, so that would be smart for this box if they decide to stop fucking around. It is $7.95 and can probably strike a deal for wholesale with CS if they just bother to contact them.

>http://www.coastalscents.com/makeup/face/concealer/camo-quads.html

>> No.8480863

>>8480854
I mean if someone were to go ahead and make an actually good cosplay box that would be super great. I was thinking about adding a concealer wheel to the example but everything is expensive and I really want to see bad eyeliner freckles go (hence the porous stippling sponge and brown paint).

God I wish I could actually do this. It would help so many people. There could be nice inserts with tutorials for actually good makeup. It would be a great step to eliminating bad technique that you see all the time (see; emulating giant anime eyes with too much white eyeliner)

CosBox should be so much more than it seems it will be. It could be so fucking great.

>> No.8480881

>>8480863
I have a feeling they are going to stop this box in a few months and take all the money raised and run for it. There is no way that over $5,000 should come complete with these shitty items being placed in this so-called deluxe-like box. It's insulting to the backers and it makes the basic box look like a treasure trove.

There is absolutely nothing in this themed box, nothing themed related either, that I will be using. It is all garbage and will be thrown into the garbage where it belongs or tossed up on ebay to hopefully resell for whatever amount.

I feel sorry for the backers who opted to pay $5.00 more for this box. They, and I, have gotten ripped off.

>> No.8480893

MAC DOES NOT, AND I REPEAT DOES NOT, SELL THOSE TYPES OF BRUSHES FOR ANYTHING.

Those are NOT MAC BRUSHES. These chicks are ripping everyone off by labeling an item that is NOT that brand.

>> No.8480916

>>8480893
I don't see them online either and not even to go in pair with samples that get given out to customers. I have shopped in M.A.C. several times and have never seen those small, rectangular brushes. I do not believe those are from M.A.C., but instead are being mislabeled to mislead the backers. I'm tempted to contact M.A.C. and ask if they sell those brushes anywhere or give them out as samples anywhere.

>> No.8480930

>>8480645
holy shit wet n wild is the cheapest shit you can get outside of a dollar store
what a rip

>> No.8480961

>>8480930
Which of that is hard candy? I can't even read anything that isn't Wet N Wild.

>> No.8481015

Alright. Here is the breakdown for this broken down box:
>they can't even be bothered to spell out the proper named of the items being given

Wet n Wild MegaSparkle Confetti
>2.99

Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil
>1.89

Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Bronzer SPF 15
>3.99
>package shown in image is discontinued style, probably why they were given it by Wet'N'Wild

EITHER:
Mary-Kate and Ashley Paper Me Pretty Sparkle Makeup Sheets
>1.99

OR

HARD CANDY Glitteratzi Shimmer Body Spray
>6.23

Makeup Sponge - not a brush
>1.50 - 2.60 each
>only giving away 5 of them

TOTAL
Hard Candy Box: $15.01 w/o sponge
Mary-Kate and Ashley Box: $10.86 w/o sponge

>> No.8481022
File: 38 KB, 600x600, cheapo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

I forgot these. These, I repeat, are in no way MAC brushes. They just threw the label on them, but I guarantee they bought a pack, like the image shown, off of eBay or Amazon for $4.00. MAC does not sell these types of brushes as sample or otherwise in any of their stores. They do not come with anything involved with MAC either.

>add $0.50 to each total

>> No.8481120
File: 76 KB, 736x736, 1426732211104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

This is decidedly non-/cgl/, but has anyone tried out the Box of Dread? I am really interested in it, but I want to make sure it's worth the money.

>> No.8481163

>>8481120
I ordered the most recent Box of Dread and Parcel of Terror. They both usually ship around this time of the month, so they'll hopefully be here soon.

>> No.8481193

>>8480961
it's one of the chosen randomly

>> No.8481292

>>8481120
Actually very disappointing if you compare it to something like Horror Block. Mostly just useless items. Depending on what you get this month you may want to think about canceling. If you really like tiny figures that are, honestly, less collectable and more playable, then get this box. A couple comics seemed promising as well as posters, but like Loot Crate, BoD I don't think is worth it as a horror lover. It always felt more mainstream horror vs actual horror and if I am going to buy actual horror stuff I think I am better off searching for items that I would care about collecting.

>> No.8481431

Im mad just reading all this. People should demand refunds.

>> No.8481472
File: 25 KB, 307x444, Screen shot 2015-07-15 at 3.48.08 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>8481022
all MAC brand brushed have MAC stamped in silver on its side and a number that corresponds to the type of brush it is.
this looks like a fucking scam. They might be trying to save money in order to stretch out their funding for the first ear so they can get more legit stuff as they grow, but this is bullshit.

>> No.8481481

>>8481472
And they sell actual brushes, but smaller for anything compact. It is certainly a scam. Those are not MAC brushes even the slightest. Im going to go to MAC tomorrow and show them this and ask them personally if they sell anything that looks like this.

>> No.8481486

>>8480645
They must think all cosplayers are completely stupid to try to pass those off as MAC. Anyone who's been to a MAC store/counter ever can tell you that they don't sell those brushes, those come with cheap, drugstore blushes.
Someone should e-mail MAC about this because I'm pretty sure they will shut them down.

>> No.8481490

>>8481486
I will. I am going to wait until their live chat is open today and talk to someone about this matter. I don't know when they will get emails, but this needs to be dealt with before these boxes are even sent out in case MAC wants to step in and actually bother helping them, which frankly I don't believe they deserve.

>> No.8481498
File: 497 KB, 500x269, sigh.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>8481486
The fact that that bronzer isn't even the new packaging which has been out for months now is also bothersome. They are either rejects that have been pulled from shelves or something else entirely.

Im really worried about whats coming in my mail box.

>> No.8481521

>>8469900
Why on earth would anyone buy that? I don't get subscription boxes, admittedly because I'm picky as fuck, but you can spend your money more wisely if you're a beginner.

>> No.8481525

>>8481490
Yeah... Its not cool to take a company logo, especially a company as big as MAC, and try and pass off a product that isn't theirs in order to give yourself a boost. It's fraud and this may go badly. I feel bad, but MAC needs to know about this. Good on you, anon.

>> No.8481627

>>8469912
A worbla sample is like half a sheet of A4, isn't it?

>> No.8481633

>>8481627
A worbla sample is usually 14.5" by 9.8". This piece will be 6" by 6".

>> No.8481645

>>8469900
What a trainwreck.

I could never see something like a lucky box working with a hobby as specific as cosplay. What do they expect people to do, see a single chunk of clay and think 'Gee, better do a costume to match this!' Even if they provided accessories for certain characters, they'd be useless unless the recipient was doing that specific character.

The only way I can see it working is if each box was themed around a different craft and included a little tutorial book: so in one box you'd have a full-size sculpey block, some mod podge, and some quality tools plus a tutorial on making clay jewellery or something. Another could have some embroidery thread, some scrap cloth and a small frame.

Even then, I doubt people would be willing to invest in just learning a technique without applying it to a costume, but it would at least be less of a failure than shoving a bunch of random free samples in a box and expecting people to pay twice the value for it.

>> No.8481655

I can see where they are coming from with wanting to help people, but there really is no way for them to really help cosplayers repeatedly with monthly subscriptions. All the good boxes are already out there.

>> No.8481657

>>8481633
Oh my god, this is such a scam. Is there no way to revoke funding or report them for scamming?

>> No.8481662

>>8481657
I dont know. I hope anon makes the call to MAC and they get a message telling thing to not brand non-MAC products as such. As soon as I saw that lie that completely turned me off from this whole thing. It wasn't appealing to begin with, but the think they want to do that.

People were talking a while ago about giving out scraps to the GoFundMe donators and that honestly looks like what is going on with the worbla. Very disappointing.

>>8481645
Thats a good idea, but I don't think they would have enough ideas competing with other boxes out there for that. There just is no way this can work because cosplay is so vague.

>> No.8481983
File: 100 KB, 894x894, kitty_rage_quit_table_flip_by_shadethenighthunter-d6qs9le.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>8481015

>> No.8481992

>>8481498
Oh, please do post the contents and a review.

>> No.8482419

I have contact the company through human resources. They are going to pass on the GoFundMe page and the image of the fake MAC product to a supervisor to investigate.

They have told me to whoever has subscribed should look into getting a refund if possible or to report this GoFundMe for fraudulent activity if this is a matter large enough for some of you. They are not sure what will be done yet, but an investigation is going to be done.

I was also advised to let others know that they have said to never buy products from MAC from any other retailers except MAC stores and stores specifically selling MAC such as Nordstrom.

>> No.8482424

>>8482419
Fuck GoFundMe go get your money back. Why do you guys fall for these money hungry Jews so hard. Sorry all you guys got fucked by a shitty cosplay box.

>> No.8482426

>>8482419
That sounds scary.. I hope they catch on to this and change their stuff around before MAC gets to them.

>What M·A·C does to counter counterfeiting?

>M·A·C Cosmetics takes great pride in producing the finest quality prestige makeup. Because of this, we vigorously pursue counterfeiting operations and the individuals responsible for the production, distribution and sale of the counterfeit goods. We work with local, regional, federal law enforcement and U.S. and foreign customs officials to prevent the illegal sale and distribution of counterfeit goods. We file civil legal actions and partner with the District Attorney’s office on criminal actions. We take down websites and online auctions which sell counterfeit products.

>> No.8482677

>>8482424
I'm honestly not horribly upset about "losing" $15 because I do okay financially. I'm more upset on behalf of the few people who did the $100 option. Like... I can't even imagine how they're feeling.

>> No.8483128

>>8481292
Different anon, but heard the opposite. I heard that Horror Block was the more disappointing of the two. Hmm.. I guess I will just have to wait and see..

>> No.8483132

If the weft sample is actually a set of various ones, it might actually be useful as reference to know what exact color to order for a given cosplay.

If it's only one random one, that's retarded.

>> No.8483177

Someone should report the GFM

>> No.8483514

>>8482424
not everything is about jews, holy shit get a grip

>> No.8483520

>>8480645
i thought sample brushes are Not For Sale/Resale?

>> No.8483551

>>8483520
True. MAC also does not in any shape or form know about this box. They are not a sponsor. They do not sell brushes like in the photo.

I urge others to report this to GoFundMe.

>> No.8483741
File: 13 KB, 200x200, dontlike.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

why hasn't the cosbox people said anything yet? they were super quick to reply to questions the last time there was a thread about this.

>> No.8483747
File: 42 KB, 491x491, 1420142904886.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>8483514

>> No.8483764

To be fair ArtSnacks sends stuff like one tiny tube of paint in a single colour, a pencil and a coloured marker. These random boxes are usually about sampling things rather than making good use of them. These boxes also rely heavily on sponsorships to provide worthwhile products, they likely don't have many or any at this point.

>> No.8483768

>>8483764
My sister gets ArtSnax. Dont compare that to this trash. It is an ART subscription. It does its job. This cosplay thing is completely different and is marketed as such.

>> No.8483786

>>8483551
Say that the brushes weren't sample brushes and legit MAC brushes. Is it bad to buy some directly from MAC and then put it into these kinds of boxes?

>> No.8483795

>>8483768
All the boxes are meant to be profitable marketing tools. They are all the same thing when you get down to it.

One colour of paint isn't all that useful. Neither is a bit of sculpey and a tool, but if you like working with it then you may purchase more of that brand for your next project. Same with loot crate, you mi ght not like that particular vinyl figure, but if you like the quality you might purchase some for the characters you do like.

>> No.8483822

>>8483795
anon stop trying to defend this trainwreck

>> No.8483830

>>8483786
Honestly they arent though. I contacted MAC today, gave them the GoFundMe page. The HR woman helping me saw the image with the brushes and was glad this has been reported since it follows under their rules as fraudulent.

Another issue is putting them below with the sponsors. If they plan to put even the cheapest MAC brushes in each box it will be pricey, but that is why people donated. They wanted quality in the first box. Instead we are given the equivalent to a Walmart makeup box bundle that it targeted towards children during Christmas time.

It is insulting to think these cosplayers think they can get away with this and I do hope something happens.

>> No.8483832

>>8483795
No, stop. If they wanted to really go for that, they would have bothered to get sponsorship from the brands they are trying to sample out instead of going cheap and useless. If not that, include harder to acquire items and accessories, like well reviewed, smaller taobao stuff.
Sculpty, for instance, is dirt fucking cheap, why bother including something I can go buy for a ton less at fucking Michaels for christ sakes?

>> No.8483834

>>8483832
I'm referring to the other box, pardon me. Can't keep this crap straight, nor do I really want to.

>> No.8483839

>>8483832
Exactly. I wish I only donated for the basic because at least that appears to be a gold mine compared to the shitty themed box that was more expensive

>> No.8483885

>>8483830
I'm not asking about what's in that box now, I'm asking on if this was a different scenario. Please read it.

Does MAC go full batshit if you resell their stuff legitimately?

>> No.8483890

>>8483795

It's supposed to be samples. That way you can get an idea of which products you like or don't like so you don't waste money on buying a big thing on your own and end up hating it.

>> No.8483912

>>8483885
Not sure. Thats something they should contact the company about to make sure they are not infringing upon anything. Any smart person would do this. MAC has rules very carefully laid out about retailing products outside their stores and sister stores like Nordstrom.

>> No.8483919

>>8483741
I think they are too scared to say anything because they have been found out.

>> No.8484849
File: 20 KB, 528x331, reponse.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

So, I got a response from the CoxBox people about these brushes. What do you guys think?

>> No.8484866

>>8484849
Well, the MAC lady said that it was fraudulent.
Also, that's fucking stupid if anything, why use sample brushes. WHY WOULD MAC SELL SAMPLE BRUSHES?!

>> No.8484868

>>8484849
i don't believe it either. mac doesn't use those types of brushes even inside labs. they use their actual brushes to test out products because those are what get used, not these small cheap looking things. they are lying no doubt

>> No.8484873

>>8484866
But anon, they don't sell these inside retail stores or online, so there is now way for us donators to back track and check to see if they are telling the truth.

Except for the anon who called MAC up directly and asked human resources about it like you said.

They are lying. Straight up and I'm very annoyed about it.

>> No.8485668

>>8484866
How would anyone even get a hold of that many sample brushes from Mac anyways if they weren't an approved retailer???

>> No.8485953

>>8485668
They arent MAC and MAC doesnt have sample brushes like that. Not even to give out customers who want samples. They dont even use those types in the labs.

>> No.8489660

>>8485953
How do you know for sure?

>> No.8490129

>>8489660
I called MAC and talked to human resources about this matter that is being taken up to the fraud department. MAC takes fraudulent materials very seriously. If these are fakes trying to be passed off and real items from MAC labs, then they are in for a civil suit according to their fraud policy.

>> No.8490184

>>8480645
>dat shoop

>> No.8490188

Is someone going to a MAC soon? Maybe they can swing past and check out what brushes are around for customers to swatch test and try out stuff with. The brushes in the box look like crappy single use ones that are thrown out after each customer has finished dicking around with the display testers.

>> No.8494147

l j ust went into the store near me. I showed the woman the photo on the go fund me page that shows the image of the brushes. She also, as well as a person over the phone with human resources, has agreed that these are fake brushes. MAC does or use brushes in any way shape or form for customers to sample items

>> No.8494219

>>8494147
I assume you mean doesn't.
Thanks for confirming though.
>beautiful drama habbening,
aw yiss, the fall of cosbox!

>> No.8494277

I honestly hope they get smacked with a C&D from MAC because man that rustles my jimmies.

Also I kept thinking of much better things to put in a monthly cosplay box.
>horsehair braid
>nice hand sewing needles
>felting samples, enough for a small craft/accessory
>trim of various types/colors
>1-2 yards of muslin for mockups
>elastic
>eye/hooks
>snaps
>buttons

And so on. Just little essentials that can be used on a wide variety of costumes, plus perhaps every month you get some brand-sponsored sample item (instead of them breaking up packs themselves...). It's not like a monthly cosplay box is a terrible idea, they just did an awful job with the execution.

>> No.8494288

>>8494277
Could also add items like:
spray starch
different types of interfacing
stabilizer + hoop + embroidery thread
A fabric swatch book
heat n bond
some fat quarters of different types of fabrics
etc.

It would be really neat too if they came with coupons to various companies.

>> No.8494297

>>8494288
Yes to all of these! Oh man, and a new fabric sample every month would be a really good addition - cheap for them but useful for every cosplayer who wonders "what the hell would this even look like in real life?"

>> No.8494379
File: 2.02 MB, 3264x2448, watermark.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I cropped out the MAC brushes from their Box Breakdown, and was in the process of jank-ily shooping the MAC logo out in hopes that a reverse image search would yield something, when I tilted my screen back. It looks like there's a watermark underneath the MAC logo, but I don't recognize it. Perhaps one of you gulls might?

>> No.8494435

>>8494379
I just talked to them and it seems they are in contact with who sold them these meaning a manufacturer on a website that sells fakes. They may have gotten tricked into these being authentic but any kind of searching shouldve told them these were not authentic even in the slightest.

>> No.8494448

>>8494435
Them, as in the CosBox people? If they were actually thinking they were being sponsored in any way by MAC, I don't think they'd get the brushes anywhere but from an actual rep; at any rate, no third party site should have been involved, right?

Even if they just bought MAC brushes themselves and sent them to subscribers without the company knowing, I'm not sure if they have grounds to advertise that MAC may be affiliated in any way with them.

I don't buy their story at all.

>> No.8494639

>>8494147
>MAC does or use brushes

Not a typo? What are you saying??

>> No.8494641

>>8494288
spray starch doesn't come small enough for that

>> No.8494865

>>8494639
Oh. MAC doesnt use or sell. Sorry

>> No.8494899

>>8494277
>>8494288
>horsehair braid
>various trims
>muslin
>hook n' eyes
>snaps
>interfacing
>coupons to stores online/physical
I'd love that, and it's not that expensive to put together boxes with basic sewing supplies that can apply to a variety of costumes and allows the user to try them out without having to buy a ton or bug the cutting counter to cut 20 different sample strips.

I'd add/swap in:
>5 different basic fabric swatches per month in 4" X 4" squares or long, narrow strips along with a succinct fabric types description & guide page
>10 different samples of interfacing, including fusible web/craft decor adhesive/fusible fleeces in 4" X 4" squares
>hem tape, fashion tape samples
>sample size tubes of various glues/epoxies, for fabric-to-fabric, plastic, wood, metal, foam, etc. because holy shit Fabri-Tac is amazing but expensive, and a lot more people can use E-6000
>sample size sock glue (AKA skin-to-fabric glue)
>a mini hot glue gun + bag of hot glue sticks for fun and kicks

>> No.8494917

>>8494899
+Get a major circle lens site to sponsor it, throw in a coupon for circle lens so that people can go pick out and try a pair they like. If the coupon was only $5, I'd use it. Maybe make it a lottery so that 5-10 randomly selected subscribers will receive a voucher for a free pair of lenses.

>> No.8494989

>>8494899
That sounds so nice. It would be a seamstress/crafter box. Not a straight cosplay centric box. I think thats where they went wrong.

>> No.8495408

>>8494917
add an option for those who can't use contacts to opt out of those

>> No.8496242

What happened to the lip gloss for the box? And I see they're down the couturing palette as well because it's "Due to some issues with a supplier"

>> No.8496253

>>8496242
everything is due to some issues with a supplier because they are FRAUD AND SCAMMERS

>> No.8496470

>>8469900
>Based in Vancouver, WA

Does any Washingtonian or Portland, OR, anon want to pop over and see what's happening?

>> No.8496532

>>8496470
no, but i can definitely poop over

>> No.8497314

>>8496470
Pop over where? They don't have a warehouse or anything. I'm assuming they are doing it in someone's apartment or house.

>> No.8497333

>>8469915
it's not 10 pairs of gloves lol re-read it. it's 10 random people will receive a pair of gloves

anyways, I feel like this isn't bad for someone who is a very basic or new cosplayer and has never used any of this stuff.

>> No.8499421

bumpity bump

>> No.8500415

Has anyone received their CosBox yet?

Has the people running CosBox answered any questions about the stuff in the boxes now that they've been revealed, especially concerning the dubious "MAC" brushes?

>> No.8500417

>>8500415
No and in the private message I received about it, they said they are looking into the brushes authenticity before sending the boxes out. I am very annoyed that they have not talked about this publicly. If the boxes are going to be stalled due to ANY sort of investigation of these boxes then they should openly say so.

>> No.8500961 [DELETED] 
File: 21 KB, 480x480, 14389_791106461008829_2790381720713337385_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8469915
>>8469931
>worbla samples are ACTUAL sample sizes and not just those sample dimensions cut up even smaller.

Lucky us, it is!

>> No.8500968 [DELETED] 
File: 21 KB, 480x480, 14389_791106461008829_2790381720713337385_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8469915
>>8469931
>worbla samples are ACTUAL sample sizes and not just those sample dimensions cut up even smaller.

Hey, they are the sample dimensions cut up smaller...

>> No.8500972

>>8469900
>>8469952
>>8469915
>>8469931

Hey, they are the sample dimensions cut up even smaller...

>> No.8501009

>>8483885
I'm going to guess yes just because whenever you buy anything it usually says "Not for individual resale" or something like that.

>> No.8501097

>>8500972
Are you the supplier, anon? What is this photo?

>> No.8501105
File: 279 KB, 487x702, lanthea_cosplay_worbla_workshop.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8501097
not that anon, but thought the pic looked familiar.

>> No.8501112

>>8494917
Anyone can get a discount code all the time from a pinky paradise affiliate, that would have been really easy for them to offer for free if they joined the affiliate plan. These guys are stupid and way too inexperienced to throw any money at.

>> No.8501113

>>8469946
They sell these cheap tools in bundles at hobby shops and craft wholesalers and as student packs from clay shops.

>> No.8501517

>>8501112
How do you actually get a discount code? I'd be interested.

>> No.8502889
File: 37 KB, 481x576, brushes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No shit the brushes aren't from MAC.

>> No.8502915

>>8502889
I can't contain my sides. The Facebook wall is mostly composed of posts that apologize to customers for let downs.
How much harder can these people fuck it up?

>> No.8502916

>>8502889
AKA "MAC threatened to sue us for lying and saying these brushes were MAC when they're not, but too bad, we're sending them anyway! No refunds!"

>> No.8502920
File: 808 KB, 500x319, smile evil.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8502916
I already got my refund anyway!

>> No.8502979

>>8501517
1: make an affiliate account
2: email their affiliate support email asking for an affiliate code. give them your account email, link them to whatever social media you use and show them how many followers you have.
3: wait. usually they just give out a code for a 10% discount but I think you can get a higher % discount if you have more followers.

>> No.8503628

>>8502889
I would be shocked if anyone actually keeps her/his brush. I can't imagine anyone not immediately throwing it in the trash. No one uses those terrible brushes because they just don't work well. Such a waste of money. Well, I don't use MAC products either due to animal testing, so I don't know why I'm complaining anyway haaa. I just hope my wefts are purple (or white/pink so I can dye them) because I need purple wefts for a costume I'm working on.

>> No.8503638
File: 59 KB, 960x586, 10955307_829932373770754_2957173672611696149_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Soooo... anyone who actually stays subscribed will probably get safety pins, hemming tape, duct tape, and/or some glue if this theme is any indication.

Or they could just go spend ~$10 at Walmart and buy those items themselves.

>> No.8503653

>>8502889
>claims to be sponsored by MAC
>buys "MAC" brushes from a random vendor
....okay.

>> No.8503678

>>8502889
>we are a startup, and mistakes are bound to happen

what

>> No.8504418

>>8503628
But anon, they passed their standards.

>> No.8504422

>>8503653
Yeah.. Thats what really blows me away. They buy random brushes off of a random vendor because they labeled them MAC. Anyone who cosplays or does makeup knows not to buy products that aren't bought from the site themselves or from a distributor that sells said brand. Online most of everything is fake.

>>8503678
No excuse. That pisses me off too.

>> No.8504519

>>8503638
Oh my god.

>> No.8504564

>>8503638
Yep. Confirmed garbage. No one subscribe please.

>> No.8505120

>>8503638
Granted it does sound more useful, if they include
>fashion tape
>Gorilla tape
>Good-quality permanent fabric glue
>Snaps
>Hook 'n eyes (both regular & skirt/pants types)
>Grommet kit
>Sock glue
>Spirit gum
>A $1 mini hot glue gun + $1 bag of glue sticks for shits & giggles

Those items would be practical to most cosplayers and apply to a lot of costumes, but of course I'm not holding my breath seeing as how subpar July turned out.

>> No.8505173

>>8502889
>"we have taken the time to test and inspect the brushes"
How? They obviously don't have a lab, what kind of safety/quality tests can they actually perform? How did they get them tested so quickly? Did they just have a look at them and say "yeah that should be fine"? jfc this is a trainwreck.

>> No.8505211

>>8505120
Not worth $20 and $9 shipping fees from people though.

>> No.8505218

>>8505173
When I messaged them about being upset about the brushes, I got accused of instead being mad that the contour pallet was no longer going to be a part of the box and that the brushes being 'not MAC brushes' was a cover up.

These people are a joke and they really do think we are dumb.

>> No.8505231

>>8505218
Receipts?

>> No.8505248

>>8505211
If they had a sample of everything on that list, it'd be more than $20 in value and far cheaper than buying individual bottles/rolls/pieces myself. Plus it'd make a decent Con Emergency Repair kit.

>> No.8505463

>>8505231
I dont want to out myself, so I won't be posting the conversation.

>> No.8506706

Anyone get their's yet?

>> No.8506718

>>8506706
>being this dumb

>> No.8506739

>>8506718
What? Whats dumb? Im sure some anon ordered one to check out the trainwreck. Didnt another one do that and get a refund instead before they were sent out?

>> No.8507791

>>8505463
Then bye

>> No.8508381

>>8505463
Didn't you out yourself by mentioning a specific conversation already?

Also lol they're implying that we shouldn't be mad about the contour palette not being in there? Uh.

>> No.8508508 [DELETED] 
File: 39 KB, 702x420, Text List.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Posted these a while back, but here's a link to the patterning and sewing textbook pdfs I've collected. There's a pretty decent range from general patterning to couture techniques and historical sewing. I've listed them all out in the image.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d3z1814muvtxoyh/AADFuIAoYs9RYEkmaCEVNajDa?dl=0

>> No.8510254
File: 24 KB, 476x344, refunds for no one.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8508381
I guess.

>If there is indeed an issue, we will be sure to refund anyone who made their purchase after the brush was announced.

>>8502889
>As these brushes were not announced until orders were closed, there will be no refunds offered as a result of this discovery

>> No.8510534

>>8496470
nope I'm good steering clear

>> No.8511488

>>8497314
Yes, just going to the local cosplay community or knocking on their "office" apartment door.

>> No.8512720

>>8510254
Way to back track, guys. Jokes. This whole thing has got to be one giant troll. Please.

>> No.8516405

>>8512720
Huh? Take 5 minutes for head out of your ass

>> No.8516510

Any update?

>> No.8516518

>>8516510
They're sending boxes out in alphabetical order. I'm in the middle of the alphabet, so it's not awful, but I feel bad for the Wrights, etc of the world. I feel like they should have sent them out according to when people ordered/paid, but oh well.

>> No.8516576

>>8516518
Wow, that's really shitty. I hope they are going to get bad reviews.

>> No.8516595

>>8516518
shitty... my last name starts with an S

>> No.8516730

>>8516518
>>8516576
I'm not sure what else to expect out of a "business" run by 3 people out of their apartment. I hope they're paying state taxes on this.

>> No.8516857

>>8477674
This. I feel like they could just run through 12 months of the year and have different material themes and let people sample things that way. I don't really see how they can keep up the strategy they're doing, seems overpriced and ALL over the place in terms of the materials.

>> No.8516865

>>8516730
man, that's what a postal scale and printer is for.

>> No.8516888

>>8483830
Personally I think they probably aimed too high and had trouble procuring the box items. I feel bad for them. The idea was there but it must be hard to pull off. Not that it makes it ok to take people's money and basically lie to them, but, I can imagine it is hard to pull this off well and not end up in the red. Maybe they really were that dumb re: the brushes, but maybe not. We probably won't know with certainty, but that certainly doesn't inspire much confidence. It makes you wonder what else could have been cheaped out on.

>> No.8516933

>>8516405
Anon is obviously talking about the CosBox people not OP

>> No.8517673

Tbh they needed a cosfamous on board to make this work. They'd bring experience in what is prob good to buy, advertising, ability to make contracts with suppliers who wouldn't look twice at normies, fans, etc.

>> No.8517688

>>8517673
This is definitely true. Especially considering the way that lootcrate and Nerd Block pimped out some of the coswhores.
CosBox would have been perfect for this and I'm sure they would have gotten quite a few well known ppl to attach their names to it.

>> No.8517850

>>8516518
>>8516595
PLEASE show the boxes when you get them!

>> No.8517852

>>8516888
>inb4 slow as hell As Seen on TV postage.

>> No.8518797

Anyone here in the first batch? I'm P so I won't get mine yet.

>> No.8519204

>>8518797
I don't think we know what the first batch is yet. We know it's alphabetical, but we don't know what set of letters will make up the first batch--like A through D or A through J, etc.

>> No.8520839

>>8519204
Just gotta wait to see if anyone uploads photos to their page or tags them on instagram or tumblr. I want to see the packaging and all the other cheap shit in them through photos of reviewers.