[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 96 KB, 440x896, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8209653 No.8209653 [Reply] [Original]

Who are your favorite/least favorite e-famous Lolitas? Would you like to be e-famous? Why do you like or dislike certain Lolitas? Underappreciated Lolitas? Post them all here!

>> No.8209664

I like Princess Peachie a lot. She gets hated on for having a closet full of replicas and bodyline, but that stuff doesn't really bother me so I love watching her videos because her accent is so cute, and she seems like a fun person.

On another related note, one of the girls in my comm is clearly shooting for e-fame and it's just not working. It's really cringey

>> No.8209680

chokelate is favorite. love her alien form and camera chemistry. gothic/classic inspo, she can make anything beautiful.

also fanny rosie. class and grace and beauty.

aerynsys for ouji. OTT splendor.

i have no wish to be famous. leave me alone.

>> No.8209685

>>8209680
least fave: katie o'dare. would not notice her if not for her agenda-laden self-serving ego-defense posts.

>> No.8209690

>>8209680
Chokelate is a shit stirrer which really bothers me. She's on cgl sometimes, and feels the need to defend her shitty actions.

Nice outfits though.

>> No.8209716

>people I like
lovelylor because she's funny
fannierosie and xylia for outfit inspiration

>people I don't like
brizblossom is super fake and apparently a total bitch in person

As for me, I'd like to be recognizable, but I don't have any delusions of grandeur, either. If what I do now becomes popular, then great!

Now cosplay, on the other hand...

>> No.8209729

>>8209716
haha I have the exact same list. (plus caro chan just because fyeahlolita is always a good read)

sort of related... what does cgl think of lolitatips? it seems like she's got tons of noobs flocking to her and I want to know what yall think of her advice

>> No.8209780

>>8209729
Ahhh are you sure you aren't secretly me? I almost included her, too, but didn't know if it really worked for the topic since what I like best are her articles.

I'm not familiar with lolitatips, though they have reblogged my stuff before...

>> No.8209804

>>8209780
yeah I mean I'm pretty so so on her coords themselves but I think I've read that whole blog like 3 times. honestly I'm so sad she never posts anymore

>> No.8209811

>like
obsixwi because I love her daily look and she presents herself as a chill person.
moosmärchen because I want everything she owns and she doesn't put herself in the spotlight.
>dislike
Lor because of how fucking kooky she thinks she is. Probably a lot of the sweet girls if I paid attention to them at all.
That hijab lolita, her shit always looks ugly and only gets notes because tumblr things being anything but Christian is empowering and great
Fanny Rosie's always makes me think she's a massive bitch although I know nothing about her.
Technotropism because he thinks he's so suave when he's pretty fucking ugly and not charming at all.

>> No.8209818

>>8209653
>>8209653
>favourites
Fanny Rosie, siriusc
>least favourite
Choke (not because I don't like her but because her height, appearance and style vastly differ from mine, though I'll admit the whole 'sassy' schtick is quite annoying)
>would you like to become lolita famous
I'd rather not, thanks

>> No.8209825

realisticsweet
she's fucking perfect.

>> No.8209830

>Favorites
My favorite lolitas aren't that popular, so I'm worried it would seem like a self post; so I'll just say they both seem like they aren't self-obsessed, and they re-wear things but always make it interesting.

I've warmed up to LovelyLor 100% just because all people do is bitch about her face and she just takes it and keeps doing what she does without launching vengeance tirades, i respect that.

I wish I had more attention on tumblr, in that i wish i had some tumblr lolita friends to trade compliments and critique with, but I wouldn't want any e-fame. I'm not pretty and sometimes I'm ita, and I wouldn't be able to cope with people talking about that all the time.

>> No.8209831
File: 10 KB, 250x231, disbitchserious.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8209830

>> No.8209839

>>8209653
>Like
Cadney, Ribbonplague,Lor, Pastelbat

>Dislike

Choke

>> No.8209842

>>8209831
What did she say that made you so sandy?

>> No.8209844

>>8209842
white knighting yourself isn't going to help.

>> No.8209846

>favourites
Siriusc, Xylia, Fanny Rosie, Iiraliina and Chokelate.

I love their outfits.

>least favourite
Lor, I do think she is funny, although gothic lolita/classic lolita would suit her better.
Brizblossom, she wants too much attention.

No, I don't care. Becoming a famous lolita would be annoying, I think.

>> No.8209847

>>8209844
I'm
>>8209818

>> No.8209855

>Favorite
Deerstalker cast,
that brooke girl,
Mila,
Nindy
>Least favorite
Peachie,
Lor

>HATED
CATHY CAT

I literally can't watch her for more than 5 secs without turning off the video. She is everything wrong with YT lolitas summed up

>> No.8209860

>>8209855
>Brooke girl
Brookelle Marie?
I heard some people shittalking her on here but I like her

>> No.8209864

>favorites
all my favorite lolitas are from the same country as me and not that well known for the most part, but one of my favorites that people might also recognize is danslesroses, she's always very well dressed.
>least favorite
no one, really
nope

>> No.8209871

>>8209846
Brizblossom left a bad taste in my mouth after the Meta contest, and her cords really aren't that great for all the attention she's getting.

As for likes: neko-story-lolita, chlora-virgo, nokecha, mlle-marianne, and siriusc.

I'd probably be opening a can of worms for asking this, but do you guys have any lolitas you admire that you think deserve more attention?

>> No.8209874

>Favorite
Princess Peachie, Princess Sui, Farlight, Lunie_chan, Lovely Lor

>Least Favorite
Siriusc, Fanny Rosie

>HATED
Chokelate

>> No.8209879

>>8209844
diff anon than both but I'm actually curious what they said that's bad?????

>> No.8209882

>>8209871
Fuck briz, she's such a fucking witch.

>> No.8209894

Am I the only one who can't stand a lot of the e-famous boy stylers? They seem really pretentious and circle jerk-y

>> No.8209902

>>8209894
Yeah, I've heard horror stories about aeryn. But I do like their outfits, so it's kind of a toss-up.

>> No.8209904

>>8209894
The only one I'm really aware of is that French one called Ludo (I don't remember his screen name) and I mostly only alternate between thinking he's cute and vaguely deformed. He seems nice enough though.

>> No.8209907

Favorites: Chokelate, her coords are so great and I think she's a beautiful girl in general. Fannie Rosie, she is a total lady, her coords are so elegant!
Least favorite: peachie, I don't like her coord nor her way of speaking, I think she's kind of an age player. Lor, she's one of the most ugly girls I've ever seen, her coords aren't good, and I think she's super annoying.

>> No.8209909

>>8209902
Do tell!

I like most efamous lolitas. Cathy cat is fake as fuck but I still think her videos are cute. I liked lovely Lor until her asmr videos. I don't like Briz Blossom, and I don't like Brookelle Marie. I don't like chokelate much either. princess Peachie is cute but I don't like how many replicas she buys.

Maybe I actually don't like most of the efamous lolitas.

>> No.8209917

>>8209811
I hate the hijab lolita too, her coords aren't that bad but the hijab really ruins them.
Technotropism doesn't bother me that much, but I really dislike his hair, in that video of the ouji accesory when he's wearing a wig for the butler version he looks so good, he should wear it all the time.

>> No.8209918

>>8209874
You seem to have a pretty shitty taste.

>> No.8209929

>>8209685
Calling her e-famous is giving her more credit than she deserves.

>> No.8209934

>>8209904
i'm mainly thinking of the ones who run palace of princes- maybe they're not as famous as they think they are though lol

>> No.8209937

>>8209874
Guuuuurl

>> No.8209938

>>8209937
I'm a guy

>> No.8209953

>>8209938
Both
>guuurl
>bruuuh
>Duuude
Are genderless

>> No.8209962

>>8209842
That anon wasn't me.
But yeah actually, spill?

At what point do you become an efamous lolita anyway, is it just follower numbers?

>> No.8209981

>>8209860
Yeah, I think
>Litlth Gray

>> No.8209993

>favourite
Cadney, Fanny Rosie, Mila, Lillith

>least favourite
Peachie, briz

>hated
Kate

>> No.8210007

>>8209929
misread OP, you're right. i thought it was just lolitas in general.

least favorite lolita is briz for the contest shenanigans

>> No.8210031

Fanny Rosie and victorianme are my favorites. Perfect classic and mature-sweet insp.

>> No.8210062

>>8209830
I always felt really bad because Lor seems to have a fun personality but god, that face.

>> No.8210076

>>8210062
well it's not something she can change anyway
I think it's pretty immature to hate someone just because they have an unfortunate face, even though I don't really think she's ugly at all (if her makeup were different she'd look a lot better imo)

>> No.8210093

>>8209811
The hijabi I dislike too. Not because I dislike hijabs, but rather because they can be so beautiful and she just....doesn't impress. I get jealous of my Muslim friends' hijabs when they're decorated and beautiful.

>> No.8210107

>>8210093
I know! It seems like she chooses a plain hijab so that she can get away with a head bow, but I think it would look ten times better if she just wore really fancy hijabs that matched. Hijabs are so beautiful I'd to see her use them to their full potential.

>> No.8210112

>>8209653
>Like
fanny, lostnatsu, melva yan, that girl that owns r-series, choke, angiichan

not sure if some of them are considered e famous but all of their coords are A+, imo and they all seem pretty nice.

>dont like
cadney, lapinchocolat

does lapinchocolat even count as efamous? I used to like cadney but recently her coords haven't been too good and I can't stand the way she smiles/poses.

>> No.8210119

>Favorites
I'm fairly neutral to most famous lolitas, I admire their style but I rarely put their names to memory unless they are all over my face in one way or another

>Least favorite
MintxMint - famehungry, annoying, hides behind her autism instead of taking any responsibility for her actions. If she is self-sufficient enough to travel and work, she's self-sufficient enough to know when she's fucking up.
Chokelate - pretty, stylish, too bad her personality doesn't match. Can't wait for her to enter this thread with her white knights and defend herself by attempting to be 'sassy'. Stop doing shit like this Choke, it's just embarrassing.

>Would you like to be lolita famous?
I would rather hang myself than be famous for what I wear. I'd rather be recognized for something I've done/am doing and having being well-dressed as a plus on the side.

>> No.8210120

>>8210107
I love the pins and jewelry for hijabs! And there are so many lovely styles to wrap them that bring in multiple colors and textures!

>> No.8210192
File: 121 KB, 500x375, old-qatari-battoolah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8210107
I think it's just because of a sense of modesty and tradition connected to that style of it. I personally think it's ugly too and misplaced when you run around in attention grabbing leg showing skirts.
Pic related would be incredible for a gothic / dark classic coord.

>> No.8210207
File: 856 KB, 984x816, cantbelieveimmakingthis.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8210120
>>8210107
>>8210093
We've had this chat in five threads or something now.
In some sects of Islam: voluminous hijabs are ok.
In others: voluminous hijabs are totally not okay.

The fact that noor has never worn the fuller styles suggests that even though for some reason she can stick a bow and pearls on it, she can't wear the voluminous styles. I'm not even going to bother trying to logic with it; it's religion.

>> No.8210228

>>8209664
>one of the girls in my comm is clearly shooting for e-fame and it's just not working. It's really cringey
Is there any way you could share the cringe without giving yourself away? What's she doing that is cringe-worthy?

>> No.8210239

>>8210207
I never knew that this was based on sects, so that's really interesting. I always assumed it was a matter of the hijab reflecting other garments from those cultures (for example, most of the loose/voluminous hijab I've seen are worn by Malay or Indonesian women).

>> No.8210250

>>8210112
not really, she uses her fb page and blogs for job networking, thus using her clothes for just for money rather than to just show coords

>> No.8210300

>I like
Lor, Fanny, FYeah Lolita girl, Lilith, and Chameleon Princess (even though she's more gyaru)

>I don't like
Peachie, but I want to. I hate her makeup and she kinda seems like an age player. It's slightly unnerving.

>Would you like to be lolita famous?
No, but secretly maybe...

>> No.8210302
File: 2 KB, 109x81, STOP THIS SHIT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8209811
favorites:
>agentlemandoesnotconga (not too famous but still a top qt), girlyhoot, manda-the-stars-shine-bright (not extremely famous either but i like how dedicated she is to old school), lovelylor, fanny rosie, trumie-chan

neutral/sorta dont like:
>peachie (her face is weird and she wears too many replicas/bodyline), chokelate

hated:
>pastelbat, voldie, pastel-cutie, that us lolita ambassador who takes all her pictures w/ the flash on all the way against a white background, the hijab lolita who keeps wearing jeans under her dresses (i dont like the other one, alyssa i think, either she needs to stop wearing headbows on top of that thing or wear a different style of veil or something because it makes her look like a conehead right now but i dont totally hate her)

>> No.8210303

>>8210207
I know it's more complicated than just wearing whatever, I have a degree in religion and my advisor taught contemporary Islam ffs. I know she doesn't wear khaleeji hijab, but there are still a lot of ways to wrap it for texture and colors. If lolita itself doesn't go against her religious morals, she can still pimp her hijab out with nice hijab pins and jewelry, but she doesnt. Hers are always so meh, like her outfits. It's not religion limiting her, it's her lack of style.

>> No.8210307

>>8210302
agentlemandoesnotconga is so mediocre

>> No.8210309

>>8210302
I don't know what voldie looks like or anything about her aside from her posts on here, but I fucking love her for the sheer fact that she pisses so many people off just by existing now. All of her posts that I've seen have actually been pretty chill, but the responses are always frothing rage. I'm happy with not knowing anything else about her, but just that is win in my book.

>captcha:"buttho"
>WTF?

>> No.8210310

>>8210303
>I have a degree in religion
Ayyy lmao

>> No.8210311

>>8210302
Haha oh man you sound like a salty whore

>> No.8210312

>>8210307
he's so snarky though it's like the perfect personality for e.g.a/ouji/lolita/whatever. it totally makes up for his glasses (that latin dandy is cute as well tho i forgot his name)

>> No.8210313

>>8210239
It's a lot of this and a little of that. Saying "sects" is way too formal in this case.

>> No.8210314

>>8210311
is this because i mentioned voldie?? i just really dislike how she suddenly got into lolita and started buying up brand pieces left and right and taking selfies in them all the time and hanging them on her wall(???) it feels really fake/forced

>> No.8210316

>>8210310
Yep. One of two degrees. Government consulting work on dealing with different religions to decrease risk of violence. Mainly with NRMs.

>> No.8210328

>>8210314
I wasn't referring to you mentioning voldie, but alright

>> No.8210334

>>8210314
>dislikes someone for taking selfies
anon what

>> No.8210337

>>8210328
>I wasn't referring to you mentioning voldie, but alright
um ok then what was it about? :/ if i put a lolita you like on the list of lolitas i hate it doesnt really mean i hate them and i'm going to hunt them down and destroy their dresses or whatever it just means i dislike them...

>> No.8210341

>>8210337
You have a massive list of lolitas that you hate, and by the sounds of it, for no real reason at all

>> No.8210344

>>8210341
i also have a massive list of lolitas i like. i guess having an opinion makes me salty now

>> No.8210347

>>8210341
The list is only massive because she explains her reasoning...
She likes 6 and hates 5

>> No.8210348

>>8210314
Sooooo...she got into a hobby, bought a lot of things that are required for said hobby, and like most young women, took a lot of selfies and got excited about showing off said new hobby?

Real anomaly there.

>> No.8210353

>>8210228
No I wish I could! I'm friendly with all the girls in my comm including her and I don't want to stir anything up. I can give you some vague deets though:

She's not super pretty like a lot of the famous lolitas and she's a little overweight. She can still fit into partial shirred brand. A cute girl, but overall just not really e-fame material.

She's always making videos that no one watches and the view count sits right around 30 or so. She refers to herself un-ironically as a brand whore, and only wears angelic pretty. Her outfits are really cookie cutter. Think like one piece, matching head bow matching socks and whatever the jewelry du jour is, star clips etc.

She has dorky videos of her dancing around, but it comes off as ridiculous and grasping, instead of cute. She also does a lot of meme-y videos like "my boyfriend does my makeup" not that one specifically, but others that are similar.

Overall her behavior comes off as really attention seeking and desperate. I just want to tell her, dude chill out.

>> No.8210357

>>8210348
it was so sudden and shes sort of too chubby for some of the dresses like the innocent world deer one and those btssb fishnet otks and she had her dresses hanging on the wall in direct sunlight for a while and she just seems very insincere about it all.

>> No.8210366

>>8209830
I'd like to follow some Lolitas that consistently re-wear things, you should have posted them.

Anyone know of some more efamous Lolitas with smaller classic wardrobes that they coordinate cleverly?

>> No.8210374

>>8210302
>that us lolita ambassador who takes all her pictures w/ the flash on all the way against a white background

Who is this one?

>> No.8210378

>>8210357
>it was so sudden

But she's been on cgl for a long time, how is her being into lolita sudden?

>dresses hanging on the wall in direct sunlight

Other people display their dresses in this way too, what's wrong with that?

>and she just seems very insincere about it all.

It's literally just clothes wtf

>> No.8210382

I pretty much like all the e-famous lolitas mentioned here. I guess I'm just a chill person in general so I rarely dislike someone.

I'm only bothered slightly by Peachie's replicas, but at least she seems like a sweet person.

I'd say the only person I legitimately dislike is Briz. Man what a bitch

>> No.8210383

>>8210378
Only thing I'll add to this convo is that you really shouldn't hang them on the wall because they could fade in the sunlight and it's much harder to keep pet hair and dust off them that way. That's why I've moved them into garment bags in my closet.

>> No.8210386

>favourite
Lunie, Crazy kitch, Marlessa, Choke

>least favourite
Miss lilith

>hated
Fanny rosie and Briz

>> No.8210390

>>8209874

Ageplay fag detected.

>> No.8210391

>>8210383
Yeah, it looks cute in the pictures and videos (like milkyfawn's room tour) but the reality is that you have to be super careful that the curtains stay closed.

>> No.8210405

I don't follow lolitas, I just occasionally look at pics. So my ratings have nothing to do with personality because I don't know their personalities.

>like
Fanny Rosie, Choke, Xylia, and a few less popular people that I like their gothic/classic stuff (the walolita chick who wears classic, that weird Swedish?Dutch? longhaired girl who was sucking up to Yan for some godforsaken reason)

>dislike
Lilith, Peachie, LovelyLor, BrizBlossom, Cadney

>> No.8210410

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like Fanny Rosie...

She comes off as arrogant and pretentious.

>> No.8210426

>>8209811
>That hijab lolita
shes such a bitch irl too

>> No.8210432

>>8210410
I think it's just more aloof and quiet. I mean, when compared to the kawaii and pink cuteness explosions of Peachie and Cadney even I look like a raging asshole (and I'm actually nice even though I'm on cgl).

>> No.8210435

>>8210410
Honestly she just comes off as one of those shy and introverted girls whose shyness people can sometimes construe to being cold or standoffish. I'm really outgoing so it's been easy for me to make friends with girls like that and it really sucks for them. It's not so much that they think they're better than everyone else as much as it's just that they're quiet because they're shy.

>> No.8210445

>>8210426
Same thing as fannyrosie. I met thathijablolita and at first she comes across as being really cold and standoffish, but the more you talk to her and the more comfortable she gets around you you find she's actually a very sweet and quite friendly girl.

lol those memes were right, it really sucks to be shy. Fuck the haters, introverts. If they judge you so quickly they're not worth your time anyway.

>> No.8210454

>>8209844
I'd also like to know what they said that's so terrible.

>> No.8210462

>>8210353
Thanks for getting back to me! Those kinds of details were all I was expecting--thanks for the info. She sounds nice, but misguided. I hope she moves on before she gets her feelings hurt too badly.

>> No.8210491

Like : Peachie, Lor, Choke for looks only, Xylia, mc Melody doll,

Dislike: Choke personality, Briz, glasses Kate, Bee-scuit,

I basically judge people on their personalities mainly

>> No.8210497

>>8210312
seriously? I thought seagulls had better standards
hop off his dick, his coords are boring and I'm starting to think people only like him because he's asian and has a penis

>> No.8210519

>>8209653
Thanks to OP for this thread. I asked in "out of the loop" for the names of some popular lolitas so I could go look their blogs up, but the response was "just fucking Google it". So much for "no stupid questions".
Now that I know the names of lolitas that are actually efamous and not just showing up in search results because they're obsessive bloggers, I can go educate myself!

>> No.8210522

>>8210307
Is he that Australian dude with the ridiculous Hapsburg jaw/chin and long scraggly hair? Oh my god whenever that dude pops up on my dash I just get floored but how all around unfortunate looking he is. The way he does his hair and this fashion really don't do him any favours. He's like a walking wedgie waiting to happen.

>> No.8210527

>>8210497
>people only like him because he's asian and has a penis
No, people like him because of his personality. Also his wardrobe is HUGE.

>> No.8210531

>>8209981
Lilith and Brookelle Marie are two different people, though Lilith's real name is Brooke, fyi

>> No.8210534

>>8210522
Nah you're thinking of technotropism, agentlemandoesnotconga is the fat Asian dude

>> No.8210535

>>8210497
>his coords are boring
cause they're not ott and he's almost a daily ega? not everyone wants to wear a tricorn & harlequin socks just to get mcnuggets.

>> No.8210538

>>8210534
>fat
He easily wears Moitie while most people on /cgl/ complain about not even fitting their shirred stuff. Mkay then.

>> No.8210544

>>8210534
I had never heard of this dude and wow, he is famous? For what? He doesn't look quite as unfortunate as technotropism, but he just looks so... Sad and doughy. Also his tumblr just reeks of desperate virgin idk.

>> No.8210552
File: 300 KB, 351x500, tumblr_inline_nbca7qY0xX1rbywlo[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8210538
Maybe not fat, but he's pretty chubs by Asian standards. Also, Moitie's menswear is MUCH more forgiving compared to its womenswear and in a lot of his cords it feels like he's straining the buttons a bit.

>> No.8210583

>>8210552
I feel like men who might be into EGA might want to stop to consider their bodytypes a bit more and put some time into thinking what could fit in the EGA style while still flattering them. Someone like Robert Downey Jr would look ridiculous in EGA, but his Victorian getup in Sherlock Holmes suited him just fine while still fitting the EGA aesthetic. Unless you're very fine boned and look like a model, maybe look into more Military cuts that focus on tailored silhouettes. Less Mr. Darcy and more Ripper Street Chic I guess.

>> No.8210591

>>8209690
This. Choke is an attention starved nut. She stirs shit then stay up after repeatedly referencing how she needs to get to bed. I wonder if she slept better she could be a decent person.

>> No.8210597

I feel like I'm the only person here that just doesn't give two shits? I like looking at other people's coordinates. I have a few that I particularly look forward to seeing. But I don't feel like I honestly really dislike/hate anyone. I don't care if people's coords are boring, cookie cutter, whatever. I don't know any of these people personally so nobody really comes off as bitchy or pretentious.

I guess I don't care about e-fame. I wouldn't want e-fame either, especially coming with a lot of people bitching just to bitch. If want to hear that, I can go to work and deal with customers and co-workers.

Wow I sound old.

>> No.8210599

>>8210597
naw you just sound like you have a special snowflake and superiority complex hth

>> No.8210604

>>8210337
That's probably why. Also the way you're sp defensive roves you're salty so well done.

>> No.8210613

>>8210599
You sound insecure.

>> No.8210618

>>8210599
Yes, I'm superior and a special snowflake for not caring enough to form a opinion about what other people are wearing and how they wear it.

>> No.8210623

>>8210618
No you are for acting like anyone cares about how little you care.

>> No.8210644

i know not everyone i like has the nicest personalities and some have some...interesting gossip/side stories to them but i'm listing these purely off enjoyment of their coords

>like
lillith (though some of her coords i don't like at all), choke, milkyfawn, technotropism

>neutral
girlyhoot (some of her coords are nice, but i think she really needs to practice her makeup because some of the stuff she does with it is so ??? i remember in one of her photos you can clearly see one of her eyelashes is not on her eye at all, also i feel like she tries way too hard for attention/e-fame), peachie (some nice coords, am kinda put-off by the cheery persona she puts on, not into people putting on personas like that especially in sweet), lovelylor, brookelle marie

>dislike
briz, kota (idk if she's e-famous? but she gets shittalked here on occasion)

I don't want to be "e-famous", but I would like to start really getting involved in my comm with hosting meet-ups and I would also really like to make and sell accessories, so if anything I would like to be known for...my contributions to the community I guess?

>> No.8210646

>>8210623
>Responding

>> No.8210649

>>8210604
>sp defensive roves

>> No.8210654

>>8210552
He seems more husky/stocky to me

>> No.8210659

>>8210649
is this the new gundam series?

>> No.8211262

>>8210552
It's not even his body but his incredibly unfortunate face. Maybe boystyle would suit him better with a wig and makeup but overall he's just doomed unless losing some weight and/or aging fixes his face.
I think this is different from fat ugly girls because those can at least slap on some makeup, wear sweet and it kind of works with the aesthetic but ega kind of requires elegance.

>> No.8211457

>>8211262
i love his style. the personality and wardrobe on someone with babbyface is great. his coords are elegant in their simplicity and it is good to see different male body types in a boystyle since there are so few of them.

>> No.8211639

>>8210659
best response

>> No.8211662

>like
Obsixwi, Xylia, Choke

>dislike
Peachie- she just creeps me the fuck out. I hate to say it, but she sets off all my ageplay radars.
Milkyfawn- this one is pure salt; I saw her name so much all of the sudden that it made me dislike her on principle.
Kate- She's so boring. Her coords are damn near identical, with tons of whatever is popular at the time.
>also I may be jelly of how she seems to be able to throw thousands of dollars at brands like it's nbd

>> No.8211708

>>8209855
Oh god I can't stand Cathy Cat. I feel like her videos would be more tolerable if she didn't put a fake voice on and tried to act like some Haruhi Suzumiya or some shit.

>> No.8211712

>>8209909
What's wrong with asmr?

>> No.8211724

Love: Milkyfawn (has my exact sense of humor, plus is downright adorable and dresses impeccably), Peachie (love her personality and video content, and while I can't pull off OTT sweet I kind of live vicariously through her adorable coords, sans the replicas which does unfortunately piss me off about her), old!pastel bat, before the lip injections (loved her style back then, now not so much), yannnnn(?), the one from sweeden (dresses super cute), fannierosie because duh, and ofc realisticsweet who can do no wrong.

Hate: mintxmint (why can't it stop tagging everything ugh can't escape that freaky face), lor (appearances aside, I find her annoying and not funny, plus her crew isn't funny either- she could really use a few slices of humble pie imo), Brookelle Marie (comes across as super snobby and boring), girlyhoot (everything about her is ugh and I want to burn that wig), and Lillith (dresses wonderfully, but dat permabitchface).

I am actually torn about cadney and choke. I like cadney's sensibility and intellect but the wigs she picks for her coords actually startle me every time I see them. I feel like they make her look really ugly most of the time but when I saw a pic/video? of her without a wig she looked gorgeous! If she stopped wearing wigs most of the time and used her hair she would be an absolute babe. Also she doesn't dress very well for her body type a lot which is distracting, namely her leg and foot wear of choice for having such thick legs for her body time. Plus... those glasses.

I love how choke looks but I am always super unimpressed when popular people trip on the chans, especially when they try to be 2edgy4you with their 2edgy.gifs, so she is actually really annoying to me now.

>> No.8211734

>>8211724
Oh, I forgot my HATE WITH A FIREY PASSION (I guess because I tried to block her out):

Kota bear. Most obnoxious, self righteous little pissant I ever had the misfortune to stumble across on the internet.

>> No.8211782

>Favourites:
Cadney is my favourite for her personality, but I really love her sweet outfits as well.
Also Fanny Rosie, Lor, Lilith, and Xylia.
>Least Favourite:
Brizblossom. She has some nice sailor coordinates but otherwise I dislike everything she does.

>> No.8211911

>>8209855
Who is Cathy Cat? Is she canyoudoitcosplaygirl?

>> No.8212003

Lor is my favorite. She only seems to get hate becuase of her looks and gets shit for not being cute enough to wear sweet, yet she doesn't let that stop her. She doesn't get angry and just keeps on wearing what she wants. I really respect her and how she handles all the stupid shit she gets. I like Cadney too becuase I love her sweet coords.

I don't like Peachie, I love and wear sweet but even she comes off as an ageplayer to me. She acts childish and her room looks like it belongs to a 5 year old. I also don't like Choke, she is pretty but comes off as a bitch. Going to suck for her when her looks fade and all that is left is her shitty personality.

>> No.8212008

>>8212003
I sort of get what you say about lor, but there's a difference in loving yourself and being in denial of whether or not it looks good.

>> No.8212024

I feel this is the right place to ask this:

Lolita blogs. Still a thing? I remember there were loads of them back in the day, with articles about decorating and baking and stuff that wasn't necessarily 'lolita' but still girly and cute.

That's the kind of thing I'd like my blog to be. Would that be popular, do you think? Or has that mode of blogging been wiped out by tumblr-style microblogs?

>> No.8212034

>>8212024
I find that absolutely boring and I would always seek a pure baking or pure decoration blog over a general "girly" blog. But I've heard people say they miss the lifestyle lolita bloggers so you might have a chance at e-fame.

>> No.8212043

>>8212008
I don't think she is in denial, she just doesn't care about the opinions of others and doesn't let others stop her from doing what makes her happy.

>> No.8212046

>>8212024
I would never follow something like that.

>> No.8212067

>>8210309
Spoken like a newfag.

>> No.8212089

>>8212024
tha'ts not a lolita blog then.
that's a blog of a person who happens to be a lolita.
big difference

>> No.8212095

>>8212089
To clarify, I mean talking about that stuff as well as lolita.

Like a lifestyler blog I guess? But not so... intense.

>> No.8212097

>>8212095
So like Suiprincess?
I like reading her stuff.

>> No.8212101

>>8212095
Honestly if you aren't a person people admire already (for your looks most likely) no one will care about your baking recipe or decoration tips. Unless of course your blog is focused only on that because of the particular skill you have at baking or decorating or any of that.

>> No.8212110

>>8212097
>Suiprincess
She's himegyaru tho...she's also fucking shit.

>> No.8212116

>>8211708
Am I the only one who likes her? I find her videos so fun and happy (who really cares if it is a little fake). She seems like she is doing what she loves and it makes me happy watching that.

>> No.8212158

>>8212003
A lot of people in this thread have refereed to Peachie as "age player" like. I'm a bit confused, because I've never seen anything about her that comes off like that. She's never spoken about anything relating to age play in my experience. Can you bring up some examples?

>> No.8212160

>>8211262
Guys can wear makeup though, just look at the VK scene. Most of those guys are downright hideous out of costume.
I don't think this guy is ugly, but he could benefit from some tastefully applied eyeliner to sharpen his features a bit and a different hairdo.

>> No.8212186

Princess Skye will forever be No. 1 in my heart.

>other likes
Peachie,lavenderlilly,the deerstalker cast,choke,siriusc,another french lolita (last time I posted her in a similar thread everyone screamed selfpost so I won't do it again)

>dislike
Girlyhoot - 2clusterfuck4me,seems tryhard and I'll never unsee that chin
Lilith - I have nothing against that girl but her coords are either mediocre or nitpick hell.I don't understand her fame.

>> No.8212192

>>8212110
Why though?
She seems nice enough.
>inb4 her English is shit!
so's your German.

>> No.8212201
File: 983 KB, 500x369, 0009f7ee1fe5fe8bf.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8212158
In one of her videos showing jewelry and stuff she had a pacifier as one of her accessories. I kinda like how happy and cheerful she is but when I saw that I never face palmed so hard in my life. She also reblogs the other lolita sometimes? I'm not sure if its by accident or she actually went out of her way to follow those kind of blogs but the cringe is real
>its okay peachie just reveal your true self already

>> No.8212203

>>8212192
Her taste is kind of tacky, mostly her handmade shit, and she wears her wigs in the most unflattering way. I'm a himegyaru too btw so it's not like I don't understand the style.

Haha, how do you know I don't speak German? What kind of shitty insult is that anyways?

>> No.8212208

>>8212203
it's not supposed to be an insult, she still speaks more languages than your average native English speaker and that's one of the most frequent complaints about her.

>> No.8212214

Anyone miss the old daily-lolita popular Lolitas? I miss those days when it was more about the outfit than looks and popularity. These oldies will always be my fav:
yourpervert
faunkegin
goslowly
redtonic
herajika
jarhundert
pixie-late
qofclubs (I think that as her username?)
octavekitten (before she got so tryhard)
crazysporkiam
smileysquid
mintymix
lauran
tamielove

>> No.8212220

>>8212214
10/10 list, anon. I miss d_l from those days even if I just lurked it most of the time.

>> No.8212223

>>8212208
Tbh, I can see why, English is one of the easiest languages for a German speaker to other than Danish. Either way, that doesn't have much to do with how cheap and tacky she tends to look for being in a fashion about looking like a rich bitch princess, especially her handmades. Most of the European gyaru community is full of tacky girls who overprice their secondhand shit to make up for customs anyways.

>> No.8212264

>>8212201

Pacifiers have been a popular accessory in fairy Kei since forever. Also she's definitely not an ageplayer.

>> No.8212271

>>8212214
So much love for herajika.. I'm so sad she isn't so active anymore. And Pixie-late's transition in to gyaru or whatever the fuck made me really sad too.

>> No.8212286

>>8212214
I still love this ones. awesome list anon

>> No.8212311

>>8212095
then it's just your lifestyle blog.

>> No.8212576

>>8211712
Not that anon, but I also hate asmr videos. It came up in a thread a while ago that albinwonderland (who used to be a lolita, and now is ... I don't know) makes them, and that lolitas are also hopping on the bandwagon.

I don't find them soothing at all. The whispering ones are worse than nails on chalkboards for me. And the voiceless ones are just boring videos.

>> No.8212987

>>8209653
I never understood why Venus got so much hate. Unlike some of the e-famous girls, like Kotakoti and Felice Fawn, she seemed nice. She was just too sheltered and her mother was overprotective, and maybe a little childish, but that didn't seem like a big offense to me.

>> No.8213129

I can't fucking stand Lesbian Lolita. She is the textbook definition of a Tumblrina special snowflake - a pretentious, obnoxious SJW (who can't even back up her kawaii edgy~~~~ opinions) who feels the need to have a unique desu gender/sexual orientation as a desperate cry for attention.

>> No.8213143

>>8209664
I have some girls in my community who are trying to be YouTube famous too. They're sweet girls irl, but they're tryhards in their videos.

>> No.8213182

>>8212987
Her production skills in her videos are awful. (Constant audio clipping in her videos - are you fucking kidding me? How does that sound appealing in any way, shape, or form?) And she's one of those tryhard kawaii weeaboos who pretends to be everything and everyone that she's not.

>> No.8213196

>>8213129
They don't seem to care that much about their supposed "gender" though. They posted on their youtube channel a video of them modelling, and the announcer was talking about them as a she. Surely if they had such a gender dysphoria problem they would have actually corrected the announcer, at least in the comments of the youtube video?

>> No.8213220

>>8213196
She threw a bitchfit over GLW deliberately misgendering her, but didn't even bat an eyelash when Kawaii Goods, the company she's acting as a spokesperson for, does the same thing?

>> No.8213228

>>8212024
I have been asking for blog recs and I love blogs, but I know that blogs are pretty much dead. Microblogging via tumblr and the like are much more viable if your goal is to become ~*~famous~*~ online. If you are content with writing a personal blog for public eyes, feel free to write a blog, but don't expect much interaction from others--very few readers leave comments.

I do not mean to sound conpletely discouraging since I enjoy reading the types of blogs you propose, but I think it best to know what you're getting into. Best of luck.

>> No.8213434

>>8213129
Oh my god I thought I was the only one. I tried to be understanding, since she's (they're?) still pretty young, but ugh. I've met them in real life and they just came across as such a spoiled little brat with no respect to others.
They and their posse of her highschooler tumblrinas was seriously off putting.

>> No.8213498

>>8213434
"I identify as boy so please call me boy thank~~~ uwu"
"omg I call myself a lesbian bcuz I like femme-presenting ppl~~~~ uwu uwu uwU"

Shut the fuck up, you annoying bitch.

>> No.8213508

>>8213434
And yes, I am going to continue to call Lesbian Lolita a girl until she stops treating her special snowflake gender identity like a fucking fashion accessory. I can't take her seriously if she identifies as a boy yet still constantly presents herself as female.

>> No.8213526

>>8213129
>>8213434
>>8213508
>>8213498
Omg so glad I'm not alone. I didn't want to post anything because she's young but ugh she just gets more annoying by the day. She now claims to have a "boyfriend", another girl who is totally feminine claiming she's a boy. So obvious that she's just a pathetic follower and latches on to her edgy semi e-fame.

>> No.8213533

I dont follow famous lolitas super closely but Princess Peachie is definitely a favorite of mine. Her videos are cute/entertaining to watch and she has a good personality for it as well. I also like MilkyFawn but it appears she is leaving.

I've vaguely looked at Miss Lillith but I have no idea what her personality is like, her coords generally look nice though.

>Ok one that I actually can't stand is HelloBatty, her make up is awful and she's painful to watch in videos

>> No.8214756

>>8211724
Omg I totally know what you mean about cadney in her wigs. Such a shame because without them she looks drop dead gorgeous.

>> No.8214785

>>8210374
maybe cadney? thats all i can think of but im probably wrong.

>> No.8214791

>>8214785
cadney is from canada

>> No.8214918

>>8213526
Link to her Tumblr? Googling Lesbian Lolita gets me. . . A lot of stuff that isn't what I'm looking for.

>> No.8214926

Are there any decent gothic lolita blogs out there I can follow?

The ones I've seen so far are all sweet, or classic.

>> No.8215276

>>8214918
http://lesbianlolita.tumblr.com

>> No.8215331

>>8213526
ugh me too. I wasn't really a believer in the sjw stereotype until.... her.

>I'm a demiboy!!! anyone who assumes I'm a girl because I wear dresses and makeup and wigs is trash!!!!
>if you use "uvu" you're ableist!!!
>calling brown lolitas "chocolate"

God she's obnoxious

>> No.8215337

>>8215331
also

>"I'm a boy!!!"
>lesbianlolita

>> No.8215340

>>8215331
>>if you use "uvu" you're ableist!!!

What does that even mean?

>> No.8215347

>>8215340
because "anti-sjws" use it to make fun of sjws I guess??? I'll see if I can find the post

>> No.8215419

>>8215331
idk, I know people will disagree with me on here but for me it's like...if someone wants to identify as a boy or w/e and wear dresses that's one thing, but if you're presenting femininely people are going to assume you're a girl, that's just how feminine/masculine presentation works.

>> No.8215438

>>8215419
I agree mostly. I don't really care about how people dress but.... if you have a female body and you wear frills people are going to think you're a girl. No need to bite their head off.

Also being like, "I'm a boy!" while also being like "lesbian lolita!" is super tacky.

>> No.8215520

>>8210544
What made him well known is that he has a decent sized closet and comes off very knowledgeable. He does this thing where he references brand pieces by their number codes which is pretty autistic but also is a bit impressive. I dont think anyone actually cares much about him in the clothes, just for what he knows about it.

>>8211712
Asmr has very little science behind it. No one knows how well it works or even if it does work, and no one knows why. Its pretty much all based in testimonies right now. Its hard to back something that has so little information about it. It also isnt just anything that is calming like how some people are taking it to be, so its weird turn in how people are jumping onto it while taking out about half of what actual asmr sessions are about.

>> No.8215935

>>8209874
lel 2 of your fav girls are in my comm

>> No.8216204

So how exactly does someone become 'e-famous'?

Would any of you guys want this kind of fame? Why/Why Not?

>> No.8216210

>>8215520
What even is ASMR?
I've seen a few videos but it was mostly a person being too close to the camera and it made me feel uncomfortable

>> No.8216211

>>8216204
>Would any of you guys want this kind of fame? Why/Why Not?

have you read the thread?
or even the OP?

>> No.8216212

>>8210410
She is really the nicest person ever, a bit shy but that's all. When she chills out she is pretty funny and really charming.

>> No.8216217

>>8210353
Oh, did she recently broke with her boyfriend ? I think I know who this is. She takes herself a bit too seriously.

>> No.8216220

>>8209904
Ludwig. He's a total cutie, but really model style so he does look a bit alien. He's super nice though.

>> No.8216235

>>8216210
You know how some people can have a tingle from listening to certain music (certain chords, instruments like violin, opera, certain songs by Adele)? It's a different sort of tingle, caused by close intimate contact or noises. Some people aren't physically affected by music at all, but some people get the reaction. It's similar to that. Some people might find being whispered to, having their hair cut by a stylist, soft tapping and scratching sounds like paper being torn near the ear, or being gently touched or brushed on the skin to be annoying or completely ineffective, while others get a super relaxed tingling sensation from the sounds and contact. It's getting super popular, misunderstood, and there's very little science behind it yet, and therefore it's becomming annoying. If you're like "omg, that's what that is!", go to an asmr blogger rather than a bandwagoner to learn more, and if you have no clue what I'm talking about, that's fine too, you might not experience it.

>> No.8216720
File: 56 KB, 552x557, 10644865_634827753317177_7697806268697589709_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like Rabbit Codetta's coords. I'm not into lolita but her outfits seem pretty well thought out and put together.

>> No.8216731

>>8212158
It's mostly due to the fact that she's twenty something years old and her apartment is stacked with children's toys.
Yeah, some people are collectors, but going hand in hand with a fashion that makes you look youthful and child-like, plus the fact she went to a children's birthday party in a romper suit, then also the time she went to the zoo with a care bears backpack, looking like a toddler...

I don't know. Peachie got me fully into the fashion by making me realise bodyline was quick and accessible to just jump into lolita by buying a simple coord in one place. Now I buy brand, but that's besides the point. I looked up to her in the past, but now I just... she creeps me out.

>> No.8216732

>>8212116
She used to be in vagina comm.

>> No.8216733

What's the best way to get noticed in the lolita community other than going to comms and starting drama?

I'm lonely and want to make some friends, but I live nowhere near any lolitas other than lolcows and would like to have some frilly friends - irl or online.

>> No.8216737

>>8215520
I'm guessing you don't get ASMR. Hahaha. Unlucky.

>> No.8216774

>>8216204
>Would any of you guys want this kind of fame?
Absolutely not. I'm close to a few "e-famous" lolitas mentioned in this thread and hearing their horror stories of crazy fans has totally turned me off the idea of it. Not to mention the fact that they're under constant scrutiny, even on their private facebooks.

>> No.8216811

>>8216210
It stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. You feel a relaxing tiningling sensation in your head when you hear certain sounds and it makes you very sleepy. before I found out there was a name for it, I used to watch makeup tutorials and hypnosis videos before bed. Honest to goodness, Venus has the best voice for asmr. Excellent speed, timber, and volume. Also, accents are one of my triggers (not the same as a tumblr trigger). It reminds me ALOT of Maria from Gentlewhispering.

>> No.8216838

>>8216732
>Virginia?

>> No.8216856

>>8216720
You mean anime matsuris shameless Lolita kawaii ambassador no thank you

>> No.8216858

>>8216811
Tbh I don't know why people have a hateboner for Venus anymore, she's kinda cute now

>> No.8216908

>>8216733
sometimes on here there are cgl friending threads, you could make or wait for one of those? I dunno if you're into tumblr either, but plenty of seagulls also use it and make lolita blogs. again, tumblr threads will pop up on occasion. posting on CoF too I guess.

>> No.8216917

>>8216908
I thought friending threads were banned here now? I heard that a little while ago. If they're not, I'll make one.

>> No.8216921

>>8216732
What kind of life do you lead when your autocorrect comes out with this?

>> No.8216927

>>8216731
I feel like this right here comprised the majority of her fanbase - newbies just getting into the fashion who need a helpful jumpstart (and imo I do think she's helpful enough for a noob, I know you can get a coord off of like, mbok for like $100 or even cc but even that can be too much for someone is really a complete noob)
There are more experienced lolitas that watch her videos (as mentioned in this thread) but it seems like a lot of people start off watching her as a newbie and then slowly stop because they just aren't into the cheery, sugary gumdrops OTT persona she has/they get creeped out by that. Like, the same thing happened to me as you anon. Realized I could get a full coord at Bodyline but as I got more into the fashion the more I wasn't into her vibe anymore and I'm somewhat borderline creeped out. I want to say she isn't an ageplayer, but just someone that is really really into that kawaii uguuu aesthetic so much so that it's a little weird to the regular person but I don't think, or at least I don't want to think, that she has any issue.

>> No.8216939

>>8216856
Not a fan of her personality either but I like the way she dresses.

>> No.8216951

>>8216917
are they? I thought I saw one like, a week ago. maybe it got deleted though because of that rule, I wasn't paying attention to it actually, might be worth finding it in the archives to see what happened.

does anyone else feel like sometimes some people that wear ouji are dickish because like...compared to lolita's, there's not a whole lot of them and there's not a whole lot of good ones. i feel like some of them are full of themselves and have this "bow down to me" attitude idk...

>> No.8217039

>>8215935

Hey fellow Scot Loli.

>> No.8217052

>>8217039
She could also be a krautloli sure

>> No.8217056

>>8216720
Oh my gosh is this the Kidsyoyo set I think it is.

>> No.8217098

>>8216838
>>8216921
It wasn't an autocorrect.
I mean the CLAM comm.

>> No.8217180

>>8216733
I'd make a tumblr acct and join CoF, post coords, post sales, post lolita-related content, AND post comments on others' stuff. Slowly but surely you will probably at least get onto the radar and hopefully from there you can make some lolita friends. Best of luck and stay true to yourself, anon.

>> No.8217418

>>8217056
What a fucking noob

>> No.8217460

>>8216858
Because her and her mother are bat shit, anon. Peek into any of her threads on lolcow and you'll see.

>> No.8217521

>>8209811
>That hijab lolita, her shit always looks ugly and only gets notes because tumblr things being anything but Christian is empowering and great
look at this christfag

>> No.8217526

>>8213498
>"i'm a boy"
>"i'm a lesbian"
trust me us real ftms hate these tumblrinas so much
we're constantly seen as butch lesbians because lesbians like to cling onto the ftm label because they cant distinguish gender and gender roles

>> No.8217528

>>8215419
nah i agree
if ftms wanna crossdress and go girlmode for lolita or some shit im not gonna get asspained like some assholes on /cgl/ but they should be aware theyll get treated like a girl unless theyre on 'mones looking like a fucking lumberjack

>> No.8218682

>>8216951
Yeah, I saw the one a week ago. I was going to comment but then it disappeared.

I don't think it says anything about it in the sticky, so I'll double check and then just go for it.

>> No.8218691

>>8217521
look again

>> No.8220066

>>8209907
you can't be kind of an ageplayer, you either are or you're not
even if Peachie is one, she hasn't forced her kink on anyone else or made it visible to anyone else so hating her for something she could be is weak as fuck

from,
a real ageplayer (don't worry I ditched lolita bc I'm sick of drama)

>> No.8220093

>>8217526
so do us lesbians. As a lesbian lolita, I'm so buttmad over her url

>> No.8220099

>>8220066
>you can't be kind of an age player
i mean, there's different levels of ageplay and what it entails so yeah, you can. if she just likes being a little and coloring and acting like a kid, that's definitely more 'kind of' than wanting sticky cummies.

>> No.8220108

>Like
Peachie, Lor, Aerynsys, Pastelbat, Kammie, Bakasoseji, Milkyfawn
>Hate
Girlyhoot, MahouPrince, Fetsu Chan, Fahrlight, Milkyfawn
>Destroy
Cathycat her voice makes me want to kill myself), Technotropism (his face grosses me out), MC Melody doll

>> No.8220113

>>8220108
>ugh I'm stupid put Milkyfawn twice, I like Milkyfawn

>> No.8220120

>>8220066

Not that anon, but peachie hasn't made clear whether she's an ageplayer or not, she just comes across as really childish and infantile in some of her vids, so I can understand the "kind of an ageplayer" description.

I'd agree with you that we shouldn't actively pick on girls for their personal kinks, but the thread asked for opinions on e-famous lolitas. One can dislike a famous person for any number of reasons, including being annoying in their vids, or associating two topics that we'd rather not have associated together. And these feelings of dislike can be strong enough that I'd use the word hate.

It's not really that we hate her personally or hate ageplayers in general. Some of us just really dislike her image and the videos she produces.

>> No.8220147

>>8220108

>Like
Peachie,Fahrlight,MilkyFawn
>Dislike
Lor,Chokelate,Girlyhoot
I hate nobody

>> No.8220189

>>8220147

should I feel sorry for you?

>> No.8220209

>>8210207
It's funny, voluminous modern hijab give a similar impression to loose hair, but the 'conservative' one is more form fitting and the neck is kind of erogenous in lots of cultures. Personally I'd like to see some cute layered scarves to really add volume and balance the skirt out

>> No.8220220

>>8210522
>a walking wedgie waiting to happen
You just described my feelings about technotropism perfectly.

>> No.8220271

>>8220120
>Some of us just really dislike her image and the videos she produces.
That's really how I feel. I don't get ageplayer vibes, but I do get a creepy sense of voyeurism when I watch her stuff. I've never managed to get past any of her little intro sequences for that reason.

>> No.8220274

>Favorite
Cadney, Lor
would hang with/10
>least favorite
I dislike a lot of black e-famous lolitas.
They rid the black lolita train to efame on fucking mediocrity and it shows. They're really, really cringy and attentionwhorey.
I do admire the ones who step the fuck up with their fashion though.

also fuck mahouprince and their goddamn armpits. I don't care what gender you are, shit's nasty

>> No.8220283

>>8220274

GOD YES, with mahouprince's armpit hair. At least trim it?? ffs. Even gay dudes in porn are neatly put-together.

>> No.8220499

>>8213129
Ugh yes. I'm vaguely acquainted with her, but I had to unfollow her on tumblr and facebook due to the amount of delusional shit they talk.

>> No.8220512

>>8216731
Don't forget she has plenty of sippy cups and has had essentially a children's tea party with her friends

I also used to look up to Peachie when I started out but I find her a bit creepy now

>> No.8221137
File: 45 KB, 635x600, its-not-enough-that-i-should-succeed-others-should-fail-kevin-chang.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't hate anyone, but I really don't get the hype around Girlyhoot...
I mean, what's so special about her? The coords are mediocre, her face is kind of ugly and I want to burn that fukcing wig of hers... It seems to me that all she has is a few expensive dresses?

Also Xylia, she has a really pretty face, but her coords are really unimaginative, it's always just a random new dress slapped over the same cardian/blouse combination without anything new...

Ugh... and I once found a picture of Technostropism's naked hairy butt when googling for Vysanthe... It was slightly traumatizing...

agentlemandoesnotconga looks like a random chinese nerd that happened to put on some historical western clothes that are not really his size.
He should dress for his height, get some different hair and learn to make up, and while he's at it probably some different glasses too... and shoes...
>pic related

Also I remember there used to be this Finnish(?) ouji guy who was really stylish and had a blog, but I can't remember his name and he seems to have disappeared from the face of earth...

>> No.8221158

>>8221137
Bakasoseji?

>> No.8221165

>>8221158
Hmm no, I think it was something with Prince d'Enfer or something similar, but it must be about half a decade ago...

>> No.8221275
File: 386 KB, 411x600, nmrfxxr.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8221137
>>8221165
You mean Saku?
I had such a huge crush on them back in the day, he still wears cool fashion and gothy stuff but I think he's decided to focus more on uni.

>> No.8221335

Man, I came to this thread hoping to find more people sharing lolitas they think are underrated, but it's just the same few girls getting mentioned over and over again. Im definitely in the market for some fresh faces to follow if you guys have any recommendations.

>> No.8221350

>>8221275
yes exactly! somehow he's still the only decently dressed male ouji in my books
any idea what happened to his blog?
the reverse image search just gave me pinterest links...

>> No.8221450
File: 58 KB, 450x600, 1508091.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8221350
It doesn't seem like he posts much online anymore.

>> No.8222193

Got bored and tallied up the number of times each e-famous loli was mentioned in this thread and whether they were liked or disliked.

Most liked:
Fanny Rosie, 12 likes
Choke: 10
Lor: 10
Peachie: 7
Xylia: 6
Lilith: 5
Siriusc: 4
Cadney: 4
Milkyfawn: 4

Most disliked:
BrizBlossom: 13
Choke, 8
Peachie: 7
Girlyhoot: 7
Lor: 6
Hijabloli: 5
Fanny Rosie: 4

>> No.8222239

>>8221450
I'm pretty sure thats a female..

>> No.8222248

I like Choke and Cadney. I think Lor is okay but she's inbetween neutral and hate. A lot of her coords aren't that great but she seems pretty nice overall. I don't understand the Girlyhoot hype that people have. Her coords are okay but I feel that her makeup is like the same for every coord and her face shape is just odd. Not to mention that shady job where she poses in empty houses. I also dislike Hijabloli beause her coords are worse than the two mentioned above and I feel every outfit is the same except different colors. She's only popular for wearing a hijab, and I guarantee without it she wouldn't be nearly as popular as she is now.

>> No.8222741

>>8221450
I miss Saku so much. I followed his outfits for a long time and then suddenly he disappeared.

>> No.8222757

>>8222193
I also got bored. Over all score are

>Fanny Rosie: 8
>Xylia: 6
>Lilith: 5
>Candney: 5
>Lor: 4
>Siriusc: 4
>Milkyfawn: 4
>Choke: 3
>Hijabloli: -6
>Girlyhoot: -8
>BrizBlossom: -13

>> No.8222765

>>8222757
Like:
Lor, Girlyhoot, Fanny Rosie, Peachie, PastelBatty, JillianV

Dislike:
Choke, Milkyfawn, KotaBear

>> No.8222784

I like Peachie.
Okay with Fanny Rosie, Milkyfawn, Choke, and Xylia.
Dislike Cadney, Lor, Hijabloli, and girlyhoot.

>> No.8222807

Lor is just funny/likeable imo. Her coords aren't great nor are they terrible. She just seems genuine and down to earth.
I dislike Choke. Shes a real cunt on here and she only gets away with it because she's attractive and has a lot of brand.
>inb4 w-well you're a cunt too if you're on cgl!!
No, it's totally possible to not act like a spoiled brat and still use cgl
I also don't care for cadney, girlyhoot, Lilith and hijabloli. Their coord don't deserve the hype they get. They aren't very good,nor are they creative. Specifically hijabloli, I've seen way better hijab lolita than her. Cadney use to do cute sweet, now a days even her sweet coords are really lackluster and good tier at best.

Everyone else is pretty meh and i don't care for one way or another, or stand out enough for me to when remember them.

Honestly though katzixx is and was the best. I still go through her old d_l posts sometimes for insperation.

>> No.8222811

What about well-known people that aren't precisely e-famous? Or people you think deserve more recognition?

I'm personally a fan of ghostintheforest (primarily her ouji stuff) and obsixwi. Also manda-the-stars-shine-bright is a cute plus-sized blogger.

>> No.8222820

>>8222811

I really like LovingLolisa

>> No.8222822

I adore cadney and fahrlight. As well as albinwonderland and pastelbat! I DISLKE peachie and lor.

>> No.8222864

>absolute favorites:
>peachie, relisticsweet, snow-3-
>like:
>lor, choke, fanny rosie, pastelbat, bakasoseji
>dont care for/meh:
>lilith, cadney, xylia, kota, passerine
>hate with all my heart
>milkyfawn, hoot, girl in hijab, mahou prince (god, shes disgusting on all levels!), lesbian lolita girl
im sure i forgot some people but this is the gist of things~

>> No.8222892

where is the girlyhoot hype even coming from when everyone here seems to hate her?

>> No.8222898

>>8222892
>Tumblr
>CoF
>Efame hungry lolita circlejerk
Choose one

>> No.8222903

>>8222892
Couple years ago she wore thick framed hipster glasses with every coord and /cgl/ made a huge stink about it. Then she made a huge stink back that gained her notoriety that got translated into e-fame. I wasn't really following the drama, so correct me if I'm wrong gulls.

I just think her coords are really meh for the kind of attention that she's getting.

>> No.8222925

>>8222892
She's really only famous because cgl hates her because of the glasses she used to wear

>> No.8222934

>>8222864
>passerine
Passerine if you're talking about who I think you are, isn't actually a lolita (and she's not a good artist either but w/e)

>> No.8222936

>>8222903
More like a few months ago. She was wearing those flares and the same gross wig with shit makeup as recently as a year ago.

>> No.8222939

>>8222936
Glasses somehow got auto corrected into flares??

>> No.8223013

>>8211911
yup

>> No.8223050

>>8222811
Arthael. She's pretty low key despite being one of those Lolita Ambassadors, super rich with tons of brands, genius in coords like hell and have the good look for an Asian. I'm surprised her name is not mentioned more often.

>> No.8223065

>>8222811
Mlle-marianne and chlora-virgo have both been mentioned in this thread. I don't think they necessarily count as "e-famous" but I really like both of them. I also agree with >>8212214
that some of the more well-known lolitas from before that aren't mentioned that much anymore are still really inspiring. I'm particularly a big fan of yourpervert. I also like mariedauphine a lot (every time someone mentions her some people are super against her so I'm not sure if there's deets on that???), Lymantriadispar, Marlessa, Dixmacabre (her handmade is lovely), Voodoodolly (she has he exact same taste as me), Atelierangel. I'm also a huge fan of Siriusc, but she's super e-famous so that's not part of my not-as-well-known-lolita-list.

>> No.8223072

>>8222934
ah i see, i kinda just said her because alot of people were saying pastelbat and she isnt exactly a lolita either.

>> No.8223077

>>8223065
Oh, also I like Ofthreadandmind (amazing taste and I love her personality) and Theaquaphobicsailor (yes that MM collection please)

>> No.8223096

>>8222822
Pastell, Fahr and Mahou are the Same shade of shit.

>> No.8224056

Ugh I miss shelbycloud so much. She was pretty much the reason I really got into lolita...

>> No.8224127

>>8215331
Wtf I'm black and if she's going around calling us chocolate, I'll call her cracker.

>> No.8224144

>>8222239
He transitioned, so he's not, he looks really different now too

>> No.8224173

>>8224144
wtf srsly? I always though he was born male

>> No.8224550

>>8224173
It's still a woman if she was born one no matter what kind of hormone supplements or dicks she straps on. Her DNA will say it all.

>> No.8224559

>>8224056
What happened to her, did she quit lolita?

>> No.8224573

>>8224550
dont be mad bc he's getting more pussy then you anon

>> No.8224575

>>8224550
Don't take the bait, gulls.

>> No.8224579

>>8224573
I smell a Tumblr fag but it's cool. Funny, because I'm actually sitting on a pussy now, everyday, past present and future.

>> No.8224689

>>8224559
I think she's just not really active online? Could be wrong though.

>> No.8225571

>>8209825
THIS SO MUCH

>> No.8225601

>>8209855
I love the deerstalker cast too! I also like Lor a lot, I'm not 100% sure why. I think it is because that even though she is making videos starring herself a lot of her content is aimed at helping people out.

>Dislike
This British girl who is like 16 or something who keeps making vids on advice for lolitas. Personal most hated, the "how to go to meetups if your socially awkward and have social anxiety" (or words to that effect) her advice was basically to stop being socially awkward or anxious. I don't mind advice videos, they are handy, but I don't want to hear it from some uppity, self obsessed, holier than thou 16yo with no life experience.

>> No.8225609

>>8225601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNL49-49Wjw

This girl. Just searched for it. Holey fuck so annoying.

Just read her about page on her channel as well:
Hello darlings

My name is Jillian Vessey. I am a Japanese fashion fanatic, model, aspiring designer, and all around magical girl ✧

You are none of these things!

>> No.8226966

>>8225609
People who frame or stick burando bags to their walls really pain me

>> No.8228277

>likes
sanriopalace, fannyrosie, peachie, hijabilolita, Mila, Lor, still have a soft spot for cadney

>dislikes
misslillith, kate (girly-hoot), petitepasserine, nicholael,

>would you like e-fame?
I don't know. I keep a blog and a tumblr and I'd like them to get a bit of recognition, but I'd like to be known for actually dressing well, not just doing something super edgy that itas and weebs flock to.

>> No.8228279

I don't really have a solid favorite, but I'm partial to Octave, Herajika, and as of recently, Cadney.

>> No.8228280

>>8228279
shit, completely forgot about Herajika. Does she still do things? Haven't seen any of her stuff in a long, long time.

>> No.8228282

>>8226966
It's like sticking any plastic shopping bags on the walls.
Like sticking Wal-Mart bags on the walls. It's tacky and white-trashy.

>> No.8228283

>>8228279
Oh, and as for whether or not I would want to be e-famous; I would on an anonymous level. Like, if I had a really impressive wardrobe, I would take lots of really nice photos and post them to my blog or something, but I wouldn't want people to know it was my account. The internet is cruel, sometimes no matter how perfect and drama-free you try to be, and I wouldn't want to deal with that on a personal level.

>> No.8228285

>>8228280
She still posts to her Instagram

>> No.8228292

hmm no one's mentioned her yet so far, but ToriTime is one of my favourites - she's very articulate and doesn't drop her spag too much

> dislike
lor, canudoitcat

>> No.8228314

>>8222903
Why does everyone think her glasses are hip? More like 12 year old girls buying from Claires wear them

>> No.8228321

Octavekitten has basically been my queen since I got into loli

>> No.8228323

Love
Realisticsweet, Arthael, Fanny, Marlessa

Hate
Girlyhoot, Brizblossom

Neutral
Cadney, Xylia, Fhar

>> No.8228337

>>8228314
That's not what hipster means... No one thinks they are "hip" but hipsters

>> No.8228345

>>8222864
Why do people dislike Lillith and Xylia?

>> No.8228351 [DELETED] 

>>8224579
It would be funny if you got raped

>> No.8228427

>>8225601
Link to said British girl?

>> No.8228557
File: 43 KB, 607x457, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Tfw I met a bunch of efamous lolitas this weekend and they were all really nice--especially Choke.

>> No.8228587

>>8228345
well, i dont exactly dislike them. i just dont care for them. lillith just isnt really my type and i dont really like her face. its nothing really personal against her. as for xylia, i think her coords are good, but shes just not my taste. im a very sweet lolita and her coords like a bit dull and boring to me.
i dont hate them at all, i just dont particularly like them.

>> No.8228626

>>8225609
>

I dont think shes british? I thought she was from PEI Canada.

>> No.8228646

>>8228277
Do petitepasserine and nicholael even dress in lolita? I dunno, I haven't really seen a proper coord from either of them

>> No.8228649

>>8228646
Yeah I've seen both of them in coords before, Nicholael more recently. I think she's actually part of a comm where she lives but only wears it sometimes.

>> No.8228663
File: 402 KB, 2160x1440, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How is this thing even consider famous?

>> No.8229190

>>8228557
Yeah but you know Choke is fake nice because she shows her real personality online regularly.

>> No.8229996

>>8228649
They're actually the girls who made our comm. I have seen pictures of them wearing it, and it seems like they own a decent amount of stuff? I may be wrong...

>> No.8230077

>>8228663
Because OMG LOKI uwu

>> No.8230108

>>8212201
Someone posted her personal tumblr one time and when I looked, it had a lot of the other kind of lolita, some soft bondage gear and way too many panty, bloomer and up-skirt kind of things. No biggie if that's what she's into but it just put me off because that's really not my thing at all.

>> No.8230211

>>8228557
Of course they'll be nice. No one is necessarily a bitch to anyone's face. You're going to have to wait

>> No.8230723
File: 510 KB, 667x1000, tumblr_mhrnhlpHFx1qctwkso4_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8228663
sorry but her outfits are fine.

>> No.8230944

>>8230108
Do you remember what her personal Tumblr URL is, by any chance?

>> No.8231239

>>8228663
Holy hell that's a lot of shoop!

>> No.8232403

Can't stand Kate and Ll her hypocrisy, drama and constant need for attention. First she shames brand whores for years then becomes one. She said she had a "rare eye condition" that didn't allow her to wear glasses but suddenly because of her "modeling job" she can now wear them. The modeling job she does for a realty which pays her well enow to buy tons of new brand in exchange for standing in empty apartments wearing brand. The constant need to talk about modeling gigs she's auditioning for and "totally got", but we never hear about again ( remember her modcloth story?). And the need to put her disease and hospital trips on blast. I have severe health issues that keep me from going to lots of comms and away from restaurants because of my food allergies, but I don't constantly put up pics of myself in the hospital or beg people to keep me in their thoughts. I used to really like her but I can't stand the constant drama and backpedaling wih her anymore

>> No.8232407

>>8232403
Sorry for the bad typing btw, English is not my first language.

>> No.8233995

>>8232403
I don't know about you but if I were in the hospital and scared because my health was so bad I would post on facebook to let my friends know what was going on. It's a common thing when anyone is in the hospital. Attention whoring or not.

>> No.8235503

>>8233995
Lease hoot alone!

>> No.8235588

>>8235503
seriously?

>> No.8235646

>>8233995
Normal people call their close friends and family when they're in the hospital or have someone close call. They don't air it out on the Internet for 100s of "fans" to read.

>> No.8235896

>>8209729
My issue with Lolita Tips is tha some of the things she tells people are ok are wel going end up not looking so great and it's obvious that she doesn't want to loose followers by offending them. I know that feeling too but setumes you need to be honest and put your foot down with people. Luckily the only lolita I've had ask me for help on my popular oh wanted to know if wearing a mantilla with Lolita was a good or bad idea.

>> No.8235896,1 [INTERNAL]  [DELETED] 

yeah i totally agree
im totally fine with people wearing dresses and frills regardless of gender but if you look like a girl and wear dresses and frills, people are obviously going to assume you're a girl!
either learn to suck it up and stop caring so much about how people view you, or stop doing the thing that makes them view you that way! jesus
and seriously. if i have to hear another boy or trans boy call themselves a lesbian, im going to tear my own hair out.

>> No.8235896,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>No.8215419
yeah i totally agree
im totally fine with people wearing dresses and frills regardless of gender but if you look like a girl and wear dresses and frills, people are obviously going to assume you're a girl!
either learn to suck it up and stop caring so much about how people view you, or stop doing the thing that makes them view you that way! jesus
and seriously. if i have to hear another boy or trans boy call themselves a lesbian, im going to tear my own hair out.