[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 498 KB, 500x283, 1405644758660.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7776722 No.7776722[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

/cgl/ feels thread
I begin with something that just happened...
I decided I wanted to post a pic of my new cute boyish outfit I was proud of but first,I just wanted to cut my bangs since they were kinda weird lately,only to fail miserably at cutting them,I suffer from some fucking huge depression/anxiety/very low self esteem. I began to sob just because I failed my bangs (I have already short hair),I screamed "I can"t do shit right" an in an access of rage I just took the razor and shaved fucking everything then realized what I have done before sobbing even more.
I'm a piece of shit /cgl/.

>> No.7776723

>>7776722
I can't even write properly and I put some "," instead of ".",fuck it.
*and in an access of rage

>> No.7776729

Shaved heads are hot.
And wearing wigs will be so much easier now.

>> No.7776733

I feel you so fucking much.
Been cosplaying for a long while, every cosplay that would qualify as 'good' I used like 70% of friends/other people help and work.
Despite being an artistic failure and a failure in general, I know I must keep going.
Losing your hair is hard. I had to shave my long hair after hanging around with it for about 8 years.
We just have to try and suck less, OP. That's how you improve.

>> No.7776741

OP here,thanks for your kind words,I had pretty blue hair I was so proud of it. I had enough of everything and just...crying like an idiot won't solve anything but I feel so disgusting.

>> No.7776750

I knew a guy who did that once, but he was high and plus it's not as bad when you're male.

Anyway, get a wig until it grows back out? You can try ordering one that resembles what your hair used to look like.
Note about cutting bangs on a wig: do it while wearing it, and longer is better.

>> No.7776752

>>7776741
It'll grow back.
Crying helps, to a degree. It helps you to relieve stress and be nore calculated when you're trying to solve the problem.
I don't know what your hair looked like, but I'm sure it was wonderful, and it'll be even prettier when it grows back.
If there's anything that could make you happy, I'll be more than glad to help.

>> No.7776759

>>7776741
I've done a similar thing, chopped one side of my hair off because... well I don't even know. It made sense at the time. I was so overwhelmed with everything and the scissors were right there and SNIP - hair gone.

Hair grows back, Anon. Don't worry too much about it. And this feeling will pass. There are heaps of things you can do right, you just can't see it now. After you have calmed down a bit go and do something, even if it's making pancakes. You gotta take your successes wherever you can, even if they are small.

The trick is when you fuck up to laugh and go, "shit, I fucked up. Well this is going to make a funny story to someone" and keep going. We all fuck up. Don't let it define you.

I know what it's like, I was there once. Sending you a big hug & a hug out to all the other anons who need one.

>> No.7776762

>>7776750
I'm an androgynous grill anon. I'll do so,I fortunately do have a blonde wig right now so yeah. I just feel retarded and psychotic right now,oh the shame

>> No.7776765

>>7776750
am I your friend?

I did that once while I was high. Liked it so much I've been shaving it close to bald for years.

>> No.7776781
File: 653 KB, 268x360, 1404379298089.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7776752
>>7776759
T-Thanks anons you're all cutie patooties

>> No.7776792

>>7776765
Is your name Alex?

>>7776762
It's okay, just work on controlling your impulses and good luck on getting past your depression. You can do it.

>> No.7776808

>>7776722
Fucking really??? Your fucking hair will grow back. I had to shave my head because of a disease I have, and then lost all my body hair. It will most likely NEVER grow back, and I am stuck answering fucking questions about it all the fucking time- just fuck you. Seriously.
Be fucking grateful that it will grow back in a few months, and get some help for the depression, because I get that shit fucking sucks after having to deal with my own for 30+ years.

>> No.7776811

>>7776781
Awwww, you're welcome. How did you know I love that gif? Makes me laugh every time.

>> No.7776817

>>7776808
Aw it sucks...I'm getting help very soon. I'm sure you can still be pretty anon.I'm sorry that I upset you by my shitty behavior

>>7776811
I just love that gif too,it's so cute. I always act like i'm a manly mang despite being only androgynous but I still love cute stuff so much (it's a secret of mine ha ha).

>> No.7776822
File: 21 KB, 400x291, Schadenfreude.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7776722
>messes up one part of bang
>shaves whole head in autistic rage
Sorry not sorry anon...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>> No.7776917

>>7776822
Not OP but you clearly never experienced deep depression you fuckwit.

>> No.7776919

>>7776722
Also OP,seek help,you aren't a "piece of shit" just in need of help. I hope you'll get better.

>> No.7776938

>>7776917
>all people who are deeply depressed do drastic physical shit like shave their hair off
Takes a fuckwit to know a fuckwit I guess.

>> No.7778214

Feeling really upset.

My boss is a really, really sweet guy. He always greets me kindly when I come to the office, he asks how I'm doing, seems genuinely interested in what's been happening with me, and we have a lot of moments where we just click on certain topics. He's just a great guy in general.

Not. I just found out from an ex-coworker that he's really two faced and talks a ton of shit about me. Apparently he hates the work I do too, which really worries me because I try really hard at my job and he's never said anything about not liking my work before.

I don't know why I'm so upset. I don't generally care too much if people dislike me, but I guess it's just the fact that I had an intuition that he was almost TOO nice... It's just that moment where you have this view of a person, and they're generally kind, pleasant people in your mind, then you find out otherwise and it's so confusing, intimidating, and just sucks a lot.

I thought I grew up enough to not give a shit about bitches, but then again I only have two people I call friends and they're super anti-drama. This just takes me back to high school years where I experienced a ton of bullying and I can't help but get upset and cry like a little bitch about it.

Thankfully I'm applying for better jobs and I'm super confident I'll get offers for most of them.

>> No.7778739
File: 227 KB, 314x438, 1399971582289.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm going to my first meetup on Sunday in full handmade and I'm terrified.

>W-what if people don't like my coord?
>W-what if my coord is too OTT? All of the comm's previous meetup photos were pretty toned down.
>W-what if I get lost on the way or Im early/late and left standing around like a big frilly idiot?

>> No.7778772

>>7778739
Post your coord?

>> No.7778798
File: 370 KB, 490x750, 1400812416490.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7778772
But then they'll recognize me and it'll be worse.

I mean, I'm going to go anyway and it'll probably be fine, but for the time being I'm a big ol' frilly ball of worry.

>> No.7778848

I'm worried that I'm pregnant.
Been having dark brown discharge on my panties for a few days and don't know why.
I'm pretty sure it's not STDs and I'm not close to menopause at all.

To girls who's gotten preggers before, did you notice dark brown discharge or spotting? And how soon after you got pregnant?

>> No.7778859

>>7778848
Are you on some kind of pill? Spotting CAN be normal for girls in their early 20s, when you're finishing puberty.

I'd say 'just go to a GP' but I'm in Australia and can actually do that.

Could be a minor infection if you fell asleep straight after bangin', too.

>> No.7778863

>>7778859
No I'm not on any birth control.
I'm only 18, not sure if I'd be finished puberty yet.
And nah I've been having it for a few days now (maybe 3?), so I don't think rough sex caused it? Didn't experience a lot of pain/discomfort either.

>> No.7778871

>>7778863
Hm. I'd say wait, try a pregnancy test and if it's negative try to get in to a doctor. It could be literally nothing or really serious.

>> No.7778873

>>7778863
You seem like you're a bit concerned that you're possibly pregnant, AND you're only 18, and to top it off you're not on some type of fucking birth control? I'm also assuming you didn't use condoms either because if you did you wouldn't be worrying about this.

Jfc I hate retards. Get yourself some fucking birth control, first of all (and make sure to research what's the best for you, because I don't know if you'd be responsible enough to take the pill at the same time every single day; try Nuva Ring). It's not too expensive if you have health insurance.

>> No.7778878

>>7778871
Thanks anon, will do.

>>7778873
Yeah, I guess I am pretty retarded.
I usually use the rhythm method and he pulls out and it's worked for two years. Maybe I got too comfortable.
Thanks for the advice, sorry anon.

>> No.7778885

>>7778848
Any other pregnancy symptoms? Sore breasts and queasy stomach?

It's probably just spotting. It's annoying but nothing really to worry about. I'd get it a lot before I went on the pill.

>> No.7778900

>>7778214
That sucks. But, be prepared because you never really get away from that shit. There is always going to be fake and two faced people at every work place. You just gotta find the workplace you can live with that minimises it and figure out strategies to deal with it in the meantime.

As long as you know that you are doing the right thing, doing your work correctly and trying hard at your job then you can walk in there with no problems. His shitty behaviour says more about him than you and other people will be able to see it for what is really happening. Until he is going to come out and criticise your work in the open then you don't need to change what your doing.

Good luck with the job hunt, I hope you find something awesome soon.

>> No.7778915

>>7778878
>pulling out
oh lord this world needs better sex ed

>> No.7778937

>>7778214
Could it be possible that the ex-coworker is the one talking shit? I used to know a girl like that who went around targeting insecure people and telling them that everyone else disliked them but were "too nice" to say anything and she was "just being real". She caused so much trouble and nobody dared to call her out because she was a psycho who would probably kill you in your sleep or something.
uh
I don't think your coworker is actually a homicidal maniac though. Either way it sucks and you can't do much about it, so good luck with those better jobs! Other bosses can be assholes too but most of them aren't Regina George-tier like your current one seems to be.

>> No.7782116

>>7778900
Thank you so much, anon. Your comment means a lot, seriously.

>>7778937
And I'm not sure, I don't think so, though. The reason she's an ex-coworker is because she ended up quitting. She'd get into really awful fights with my boss. I've never been there for them, but that's what she's told me. She also showed me an email that my boss sent her in response to her message regarding payment she still hasn't received for the last few months she's worked for him, and he responded to her so unprofessionally and with such vitriol that I'm sure that she's telling me the truth.

Can't wait to get out of here.

>> No.7782124

>>7778878
Anon, you can absolutely get pregnant even if he pulls out, that is a widespread myth. Get yourself checked and start using condoms! I hope for your sake it's just spotting, though. Good luck!

>> No.7782127

>>7778885
>Any other pregnancy symptoms?
Nope.

>>7778915
Yeah, I'll definitely be more careful from now on.
The paranoia is killing me.

>>7782124
Thanks anon, I'll be more careful.
I have an appointment tomorrow for HPV vaccine at a sexual health clinic actually, so I'll ask my nurse for help and tips.

>> No.7782128

Rush online to book room.
Get room booked about 8 months in advance.
Make plans with 7 other people to room with me.
Get email two weeks before the con letting me know they canceled my reservation.
Having to let 7 others that there is no longer a room and begin looking for a room.

The con is Dragon Con.

>> No.7782140

>>7778873
>I'm also assuming you didn't use condoms either because if you did you wouldn't be worrying about this.
Diff anon but I use condoms and just got my period and I STILL worry I'm preggo. I have some other symptoms but luckily I think it's IBS.

Also OP get a wig and also get some help. I feel you, I have never done anything that drastic but I have destroyed some things I worked hard on because of some small perceived problem with them.

>> No.7782160

i dont want to go back to school
i dont want to talk to my friends anymore
i cant do anything right anyway

fuck i just wanna be a hikki neet

>> No.7782173

>>7776722
hey OP don't listen to there assholes.
I've been in your shoes, having depression and being impulsive is a bad combo.
Do you have any wigs you can wear daily? if not, you can put something on your head and drive to a wig store, ger a short wig that looks good and wear it till your hair grows back.
I know people will notice.. but it's better saying you simply didn't want to style your hair than saying that you had a breakdown and cut it.
In the future, try to get fake bangs. It helps a lot, I also suck at cutting mine.
(sorry for any english mistakes, I hope you feel better)

Also, for the anon saying she should be grateful about it growing back.
Sure she should, but you didn't need to be such an agressive cunt. Is the same than saying someone who wants to commit suicide that they shouldn't because they have a home and food whyle other people don't. It's bad enought that we feel like we don't desive the stuff we have, that's the thing about depression, saying shit like that only makes it worst.

>> No.7782180

>>7778915
Right? People are still using the rhythm method? I thought that had been debunked eons ago.

>> No.7782192

>>7776722
Sorry about your hair, OP, but it will grow back. Mine however has stopped growing as I get older and it really bums me out. I get anxious over the most trivial bullshit to the point of losing sleep and going into crying spells. It takes all my strength just to walk away from the situation, take deep breaths, and remind myself of the stuff that really matters in the world. It may take time but the blues don't last. They do go away.

>> No.7782242
File: 1.21 MB, 2016x1344, thug niggas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm surrounded by koreaboos here. I've talked about them before on here but things are taking off since one of the biggest k-boos just left for exchange in Korea. I am convinced these people only major in Korean and want to live in Korea because of fucking kpop. There is like nothing to admire about that country. It's just so naive and middleschoolish that sometimes I can't believe I'm friends with them.

They'll type statuses in hangul when only eachother can understand it (like maybe 5 people, none being Korean or asian at all), use unnie/oppa/appa unironically, one of them even thinks they can become a kpop idol.

It all sounds so fake, like a made-up weeaboo story, but it isn't and that's sad.

Delusional, obsessed, just why? Why Korea? Why kpop? Korea sucks, the language is hideous, the shallow appearace-is-everything culture is disgusting, just ugh.
The one going to Korea just...cannot dress herself and that that combined with being chunky and a huge k-boo means more sad impressions of us Murkans.

But then again, kpop culture is so...Murkaboo in the first place. Pic related, gangsta clothes on girly teenage boys, fucking why is this embarassing shit popular?

>> No.7782281

I just graduated college
I don't know why I went
My degree is useless
I wasted four years just barely skating by on a C average
I don't have any friends
I've never had a job or internships or anythign
My apartment lease ends on the first
I have nowhere to go
My parents kicked me out at 18
I took out a million loans to pay for school
I have no money
I have no job
I am worthless

>> No.7782294

>>7782127
Please invest in some birth control too. If you don't like condoms, I'd highly recommend the Nuva Ring since it's much easier to be responsible with it than the pill. Of course, it's a hormonal drug, so you may have undesired side effects. Personally I don't get any and I love it.

At the very least please use condoms.

>> No.7782309

>>7782242
I'm in the same boat, anon. It's even more embarrassing for me because I'm pretty fob but some of my friends are really into Korean drama and kpop and speak in broken Korean on Facebook. I don't even have much interest in pop culture of my home country. I don't understand. Why Korea?

>> No.7782313
File: 172 KB, 640x960, fat la fat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7782281
I feel you anon. Although i'm not in your exact situation, but i fear your situation is exactly my future. It sucks to fear the future.

Anyway, anon, you're not worthless.
You're really freaked out right now, feeling lonely, and going through some depressive shit.
But YOU yourself are not worthless.
There will always, always be someone who loves you out there.
Maybe you haven't even met them yet.
You never know what might happen.

Give yourself to humanity and humanity will give back to you. It's never too late. Theres someone just as lonely as you who likes exactly what you like. You just gotta go out and find them.

Also, when in doubt, look at this picture.
It always cheers me up.

>> No.7782322

>>7782281
You are so not worthless Anon. The economy sucks hard, and so many people are in your shoes right now.

>> No.7782335

>>7782281
Start by taking any low tier shit job in your field, even if it only pays minimum wage. I don't know what kind of loans you have, but if they're government loans and you're in the US they'll do an income based payment plan - meaning if you make barely anything you'll pay them barely anything for the time being - after 25 years the loans will be forgiven even if you're not done paying.

This is how I got a job in my field, took me 3 years of working at a rate of less than $10/hour despite going to college. I'm a teacher and worked for 3 years in early childhood - aka known as childcare - and I finally landed my dream job this January - at the first elementary school I interviewed at, I was hired on the spot. Sticking with a job (even a shit tier one) because you can budget for what you make looks good because you look dependable. You'll make it anon - it just might take some time. Be patient, good things come to those who wait.

>> No.7782348

>work out (personal trainer friend gave me a bunch of tips and workout routines so I'm not just 20 minutes on the treadmill and leave or anything)
>eat well
>cut out bad stuff
>do this for three months
>no change in weight, inches, or general feeling of health

>Going through rough patch emotionally
>Stop eating almost entirely, save for simple and small dinner, snacks and tea.
>Lose 10lbs within a month
>Everyone is complimenting me
>Want to continue because damn, my body is starting to look nice and I'm saving money on food

I know this is so bad for me but fuck it's just so easy

>> No.7782359

>>7776722
wear wig

if anybody asks say you did it for breast cancer awareness

problem solved

>> No.7782360

>>7782281
Join the military with a commission. Sucks, but works for turning life around. They help pay off loans, too. But join the air force.

>> No.7782361
File: 543 KB, 480x360, RTMo5ch.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7782309
Are you Korean then?
Whenever a Korean, or even a half-Korean born here who knows only English, transfers in they go nuts especially if it's a boy. They will specifically say "there are so many Koreans this year", "he's Korean so I have to impress him", etc. and many times the halfies are ALSO koreaboos so they eat it up.

What are you going to do with a degree in Korean. What are you going to do when you "teach English in korea!!" and live in the soul-sucking society and realize kpop idols aren't everywhere and the majority of people your age don't care about them. What are you going to do when you grow out of this stuff which you based your future career on.

I'm so irrationally angry omg why.

>> No.7782383

>>7782361
While I agree that getting a degree in Korean language just because someone likes Kpop is stupid as hell, wanting to teach English in Korea is super easy and suuuuper fun, if you wanna kill a couple years with some work experience while getting paid a fair amount. It's hard work, though.

>> No.7782394

>>7776808
Don't be such a cunt. Just because you're in a worse situation doesn't mean that anon should feel bad for being upset about it.

People in Africa are starving, but you shouldn't make a bulimic feel bad for wasting food. Fuck off. Nobody is going to pity your bald ass if you act like that.

>> No.7782398

>>7778214
My boss is sexually or mentally abusive to literally everyone who works there but he's so nice whenever any higher-ups are around that nobody believes me when I bring it up.

I almost want to call the police, I don't know what to do anymore.

>> No.7782413

>>7778873
If you live in glorious 'Murrica, BC is completely free with insurance.

Also sort of related, when I first started on my BC my hormones were all kinds of fucked (everything's better now thankfully) and I thought I fucked up and had sex too soon and got pregnant. Nausea, spotting, mood swings, weird cravings, the whole nine yards. So maybe anon is just having some kind of weird hormone thing going on?

>>7782140
IBS is the fucking worst. I worry that I might be pregnant like every other month and I'm on the shot AND we use condoms, I haven't had a period in like a year and a half.

>> No.7782567

>>7782398
Keep a log. Dates , times, what was said. Prove a pattern of behaviour and if they ignore you threaten to go to to the union or the media. This is assuming you want to do something about it.

>> No.7782618

>>7782413
What does your IBS feel like? I swear to god it feels like something kicking in there and then my tummy bloats and I freak out. I am going to see a doctor soon. It's new, I never had IBS before but I drink like a fish so I'm guessing that has something to do with it.
>>7782398
Call the police but try to get some kind of proof. I don't know what but there has to be some way.

>> No.7782626

>>7782618
It's like.... like something is moving inside me. Like something is trying to leave. Like a chestburster.

And then if I eat the wrong thing, it's like the feeling of a sleeping limb waking up, but in my gut.

>> No.7782628

>>7782618
>>7782567
>union

Ahah. I wish there was a union. But yeah, our store doesn't have cameras at all, and everyone else seems to be too afraid of him to speak up. I've been planning on calling the emergency report hotline for the company, but I have really bad social anxiety that's making me put it off, and I'm one of the few that he doesn't bother with most of the time. One of my friends has been asked repeatedly for sex in exchange for money, but she won't say anything.

I know I need to do it for everyone else, but I wish it didn't HAVE to be me.

>> No.7782678

>>7782626
Yeah, that's what it feels like to me. Something wriggling. I also throw up but it's the day after I drink a lot.

>> No.7782680

>>7782678
Yeah stop drinking because you're making it way worse.

>> No.7782692

>>7782678
Are you sure you don't have alcoholic gastritis?

>> No.7782695

>>7778848
I usually have a dark brown discharge the last days of my period, but every vagina is different. Definitely go to the doctors and get you some BC.

>> No.7782733

>>7782692
I don't know. I really need to see a doctor. Both of those seem right. At least I am working on my alcoholism and it's getting a lot better. As long as it's not fucking pregnancy lol.

>> No.7782735

>>7782128
What reason did they give to cancel your reservation?

You booked that shit 8 months in advance. Get up in their shit and demand an improved room or your original room.

>> No.7782739

>got a job interview for a spot that will double my current income
>develop conjunctivitis two days before with no hope of seeing my doctor as my practise is booked up for the next two weeks

I'm so mad. So so mad.

>> No.7782744

>>7782739
Just call them and ask to reschedule

>> No.7782761

>>7782413
I just started getting IBS symptoms recently and man they are a bitch. I thought something was seriously wrong with me until I finally saw my doctor.

>> No.7782784

>>7782761
God, I HATE IBS.

>Be average weight
>"Eat more, anon. You're so skinny!"
>Explain how If I overeat just a little, I'm bloated and can't eat for the rest of the day.
>"You're so lucky! I wish I had that!"
>fml

>> No.7782808

>>7782784
ugh i have ibs too and thankfully im on medication that stops my ridiculous 7-times-a-day pooping that happens sometimes

screw ibs i hate this i'm overweight too and have to avoid gluten or i'll get clogged up and throw up because my body can't move any food down, and occasionally i'll get people just tell me it's all "in my head" like i want to feel disgusting and bloated and constipated and vomiting and have the worst intestine pain slowly inching through my body? and to deal with that for going on 6 years already? fml

>> No.7782809 [DELETED] 

>>7782808
also i'm so short and my intestines look distended so i've had a squishy stomach even when i wasn't underweight and it looks so bad i hate it i'll never have a flat stomach because i always look so bloated

>> No.7782810

>>7782808

also i'm so short and my intestines look distended so i've had a squishy stomach even when i wasn't overweight and it looks so bad i hate it i'll never have a flat stomach because i always look so bloated

at least im working out now and slowly dropping some weight, my cholesterol is bad and i have high triglycerides.

>> No.7782813

>>7778848
Brown discharge isn't something you have to worry about. I get it sometimes, and I'm still a virgin. I think you could've skipped an ovulation. Anyway a test is very cheap and you can buy them easily form a drugstore.

>> No.7782869

>>7782808

Does avoiding gluten help? My doctor refuses to test me for celiac. His answer is, "Just avoid gluten", but why the hell would I cut out delicious foods if they might not be the culprit?

>> No.7782936

> find a dress I always wanted
>only one in store
> xxl
>other sozes won't be restocked
>fuck
> buy it anyway

I hope I'm able to fix it to an M...

>> No.7782953

so, i am that person with the catholic boyfriend that refused sex and foreplay etc. uhm, the breakup happened.

the problem with us is that we became from lovers to best friends. we get along super well and i don't want him gone from my life. however he still loves me very much. while i care for him, it is care for a friend and not a lover.

>yesterday
i had a loooong talk with him about how i dont love him anymore and all the other issues with our relationship, then on that night he called me and we broke up. i essentially dumped him heartlessly. he thinks we have a chance at re-kindling our love (hell, no) and he asked me to give him time and let him call/meet me and ramble his "grief" to me, so i lied to agree (because he just won't shut up, and hanging up will have very adverse side effects like he'd call my mom or stalk out my house). at first he asked for "1 month or as long as he needs" but i insisted one week at most. and he said he wanted to call/text me the day after (that is today) and i told him well i probably won't look out for a call from him. i told him he should aim to not contact me tomorrow.

>today
nothing from him so far, am coping by dropping a huge taobao order and doing some self-pampering like face masks and stuff. i really really hope i am not tied down to a whole week, i think that idea is pure retarded and if he comes to me tomorrow i will heartlessly tell him to get lost

>> No.7782954

>>7782953 cont'd

it's a pity cos we REALLY make excellent best friends but i don't want him to think that being friends is a way to "escape" breaking up. he says we are just "parting" and refuses to admit that i dumped him/he dumped me and absolute denies the term "breaking up" - at this rate i would rather not be friends at all, both for his sake and mine.

also kind of shitty that even after breaking up i have to feel like i carry his emotional load for him. but he seriously has no friends and nobody to talk to so i don't want him to go kill himself or anything.

i just felt like i'm cheating him by pretending we are in love when i don't. this the first breakup of my life i hope i am doing shit right.

also, i finally revealed to him the wa-loli is not worth $150 and i looked like shit in it. damn i felt so good but i also feel bad i lift off a rock off my chest and dumped it on his.

he keeps a box of items from our time together (he even keeps receipts from restaurants we go to) - i offered to safekeep it for him since he "can't bear to throw it away" but was turned down, so w/e.

i also keep a small box of some items, of which he has given me around three pieces of jewellery. i feel that these should be returned to him because they were pretty expensive but i don't know when is the best time to return them.

>> No.7782957

>>7782954
lastly i just wana say, i only have one friend and she's too busy as fuck to bother about me. generally i'm a very independent person i don't really feel like i need someone to bawl my heart out to, i guess i am also posting to check if what i've done so far is okay and if there's something i can do better to deal with this shit?

am totally going on a date with myself tomorrow, gonna rock my frills in dream dress, lunch someplace high-class and go do some fancy shit to feel good.

>> No.7782959

>>7782953
>>7782954
Holy shit anon, are you me from a few years ago?
>catholic boyfriend
>we start off as lovers but are better as friends
>refused sex and foreplay
>he stalked my house
>dumped him heartlessly
>asks for time but also wants to talk about it
>worried that he'll go kill himself or something
>he kept a bunch of stuff from our relationship in a box like receipts and stuff
>feel guilty about expensive gifts
>first major/messy breakup of my life
It really sucks, but you know it's for the best and the rest is up to him to get over. You seem to be on the right track, and as long as you think you are being honest with him from now on it's okay so don't let the regret bog you down. Only reach out to him occasionally to see if he's okay at first but keep the space there, kudos to you if you two can still be friends after everything though.

Solo-date sounds awesome anon, good luck and have fun!

>> No.7782964

>>7782959
you have noooooo idea how much comfort you have given me by saying you've had the same type of boyfriend. i just want to cuddle you right now. thank you.

>> No.7782965

>>7782869

Different Anon here, but it helped me. Didn't fix the IBS but cut down on the amount of horrific cramping I experienced. Onions and garlic are meant to be bad for IBS suffers too.

>> No.7782978

>>7782964
Glad I could help, wish I could cuddle you too. tbh I think it scarred me a bit for future relationships - realising I could hurt someone so much - but being honest in that situation is really the most you can do. Enjoy treating yourself tomorrow!

>> No.7782991

>>7778739
Ha, I have a meet on Sunday, too! It'll be fine. Strut your handmade, your com sounds a bit like mine with being toned down and all. curious, are you European? Is It a museum meet? 😃

>> No.7783000

>putting on my dream dress
>putting on my dream hat
>looking at myself in the mirror
>tfw after 4 years seriously working on my make-up, hair, general beauty and fashion style I can finally pull-off perfectly the simple, basic yet elegant style of a Victorian Maiden add.

I'm so happy /cgl/, it took me a while but I finally love myself, and believe it or not you helped me. Thanks.

>> No.7784331

>>7783000
Congrats anon!

>> No.7784336

>>7778739
I wouldn't worry to much about hand made. I've worn hand madeskirts to meet up and got a lot of nice compliments(I like to be picky about my fabric, so that probably helps).

>> No.7785188
File: 1.64 MB, 1024x772, Bees.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7782348
Count yo calories, go to /fit/, read the sticky
SS+GOMAD

>> No.7785193

>>7776938
My best friend did it, said nothing felt real or yada yada. same story but just the side of her hair. Obviously it happens. Depression clouds judgement, small things become big things.

>> No.7785204

>>7785188
>SS+GOMAD
Don't fall for this troll.

>> No.7785444
File: 22 KB, 250x263, tumblr_m606iwaWci1qa2mwfo1_250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>comms ita keeps shitting all over the place
>most of us are trying to figure out how to help her figure out how lolita works
>stalks her various blogs to figure out more about her
>realize she's an autistic blatant art thief
>bitch get out of my comm i can't stand art thieves

>> No.7785885

>>7785204
Everything else is solid advice tho

>> No.7785952

>>7778848
if it's brown it's def. not spotting related to pregnancy - that type of spotting comes out very fresh and red/pink, diluted with clear liquid, almost exactly 3 days after whatever sex got you pregnant. It's also literally just a few spots. Sounds like you just have some messed up cycling going on, pretty normal

>> No.7785966
File: 37 KB, 509x619, 8973543423.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My co-workers invited me to a group dinner outside of our job but I just spent a bunch of money on gas for my car, tea and manga. I don't know if I should go because I'm the quiet one and get really nervous in social situations, but I know if I say no I'm just going to sit around the house and be unsociable.

>> No.7785971

I've been trying to lose weight, and it's going decently. It's getting frustrating though because even though the number on the scale is going down, I'm getting flub around stomach and face area. Which is weird cause even at my fattest, it never really reached my face/neck like the rest of my body. It disheartening when I'm losing weight and working out regularly, but it feels like I'm getting fatter?
Ugh it's dumb complaining, but having cons come up where I feel confident in my costumes, but not the body wearing them.

>> No.7786169

I'm lonely.

After my last relationship proved to be a pack of lies, I'm more thundershy than ever - and I was shy to start with. I don't know how to react when a girl shows interest. I can discuss Weighty Matters like a champ but I can't make small talk worth a damn. Its gotten to the point that I actively avoid trying; the more attractive/eligable people are in the room, the less I talk. Sometimes I even find a reason to ditch the scene.

I don't know what to do.

>> No.7786186

>>7776722
That's not feels. You're just a stupid bitch.

>> No.7786195

>friend meets girl at con
>friend plans to marry girl
>friend marries into wealth

What.

What.

I want wealth.

What.

>> No.7786200
File: 76 KB, 614x558, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7785966
Damn it was a good thing I went, another girl bailed and they know that she made up a lie to not go. This isn't so bad.

>> No.7786235

>>7782281
What did you study in college?

>> No.7786368

>>7782628
You should go all Count of Monte Cristo on him. Go above and beyond in your work and start getting in the higher ups good graces. Once you're trusted, you could put a few words here and there to plant seeds of doubt in their minds. Then you could record him sexually harassing you, and blackmail him into giving everyone a raise. Or you could show his wife, if he has one.

Or, you could exploit his weaknesses.

Idk. I have no sympathy for sexual predators.

>> No.7786382

>>7782398
>higher-ups are around that nobody believes me when I bring it up.

This is so upsetting for me, you've had the courage to stand up to him and no one listens. Don't let him continue or it could escalate and someone may get seriously hurt.

>> No.7786388
File: 32 KB, 240x320, midsummer4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm so fucking fat I don't know how I used to do it..I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago and I've gained back 40 lbs and I just can't get back into it.
It does not matter. I am going to do it again. I can't continue to deal with all of my clothing not fitting.
I want to wear my dream dress again.
Fuck.

>> No.7786390

>>7782618

I have it and when it acts up I get this horrible build up of extreme pain and cramping, then the pressure and cramping will release and there will be a VERY loud "rumbling" noise and sensation, at which point it's time to shit water. This continues until I can't crap anymore I guess. Very painful.

>> No.7786396

I want to go to a con and try cosplaying for the first time, but i have no clue how to find something i could fittingly cosplay and even then, there's not really any decent cons a reasonable distance from where I live.

>> No.7786412
File: 673 KB, 250x141, 1404626968330.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw beginner lolita
>tfw shut-in/NEET/hikkikomori with no friends nearby
>closest friend is like an hour away, onlu lolita friends live in different states/countries
>no lolita comm near me
>considering just giving up on lolita because it seems like a waste to dress up if I'm the only one who will see it
oh well I guess I'll sit in my room and be kawaii by myself.

>> No.7786423

>>7786396
Where do you live?

>> No.7786425

>>7786423
Around springfield, Missouri.
Only cons around here are shitty small anime cons and such.

>> No.7786426

>>7786412
Why not make a pen pal?

>> No.7786691

>>7786426
I have online friends but its not the same as irl, ya know?

>> No.7786706

I can't tell if I should skip my workout tomorrow and finish my costume or just say fuck it with the costume and just work out. I've been two lax lately I want to get back into the rythym of hitting all of my exercise days.

>> No.7788074

>>7786425

Kansas City and St Louis both have big cons for sure.

>> No.7788109

Lonely feels. I figure, if I am okay with doing things alone, I should be fine. I would go shopping or take walks alone, and sometimes it's fine. Sometimes I find something nice for a good price. But at the end of the day, I am stuck with that thought that doing any of this would be much better with friends, with other people around. Should I then focus on trying to be a good friend and still try to talk to people? Or should I just keep trying to do stuff alone, not rely on others, and try to be okay with that? I would like some help, seagulls.

>> No.7788718

>>7782242

Where exactly do you live? I live in Vancouver and despite being a coastal city our anime and cosplay culture is in critical condition. We spent 3 years trying to rebuild the city's anime community and the scars are still there.

And Korea had managed to show Japan how mass appeal works, everytime Japanese culture gets filtered here it winds up looking pretty bad, as no ones gets it. The Koreans though have mastered the art of adapting to another country's culture. At least KPOP had been a lot easier to listen to than JPOP has in the last 5 years

>> No.7788792

>Tfw writing/typing disorder
>Type up long informative posts and spellcheck them constantly
>Read posts to only find out I fucked up so hard

Example:
>What I mean to say
Lolita just isn't Lolita without a petticoat, no if, ands, or buts. I don't understand why people keep insisting their obviously otome style outfits are Lolita. "But I got it from a Lolita store ;_;"
"Just because you're wearing an item from Bodyline, doesn't make it automatically Lolita."

>what I actually say
its not lolita without a petticoat a, no ifands or butts, I don't understand why people keep insisting theyre otome outfits are lolita "but I got it from a lolita store ;_;
just because your wearing bodyline store doesn't make it lolita

this is an actual example. second is before I check my post 7 times over.
am I the only one who does this?

>people make fun of me all the time when I'm trying to make a point

disgraphia fucking sucks I didn't think it would affect my typing.

>> No.7788798

>>7782954
Keep the jewelry, they were given to you and are legally yours. He will only resell them or regift them. But it is your decision on what to do with them, not his.

I have been given thousands in jewelry from men and pawned them when things went south

>> No.7788803

>>7788792
>just because your wearing bodyline store doesn't make it lolita
Anon, that's actually so cute. There's something charming in it, and it made me laugh (but not at you.) Please don't feel bad for it.

>> No.7788807

>>7786388
Are you me, anon? I think you might be me.

>> No.7788825

>>7788792

>Just because your wearing bodyline store

Shit that's the cutest.

I think most people understand what you're saying perfectly fine. Only catty bitches, deserving of being disregarded, will bring up something so trivial when you get your point across. It's the internet not an essay.

>> No.7788965

My husband is pissing me off. He's been super passive aggressive lately about meet ups. He pretends he doesn't remember when/where I'm going, though I've told him repeatedly in advance. He tries to plan other things on the days I've told him I'm going out, and gets angry when I don't bow out to do whatever it is he's tried to set up. That sort of shit.

I've tried to talk to him about it and while he claims all is well and he doesn't care about my hobbies, but I'm pretty sure he's being a spiteful shit right now and I know why.

He's been pushing recently to start trying for kids and I told him straight out that we're not ready. He asked me why I think that, and I told him the following reasons make me feel this way:

>he still wants to travel a lot, can't exactly jaunt off to Europe with a preggo wife or infants in tow the way he wants to do
>we both have hobbies we enjoy that we'd probably have to give up/cut back on since raising kids ain't cheap
>he spends all of his free time holed up on his computer, leaving me to do the housework
>I want to focus on working a bit longer, so when I *do* take leave, they'll want me to come back
>any time we babysit his nieces and nephew for his brother, I end up playing mommy while he either sits in the spare bedroom reading, or watches TV in the "grown up" sitting room
>he doesn't even help me take care of our damned cat

So I challenged him to take care of our cat for a week, without my help, to prove he can take care of another living creature. I got to day five before I broke, because the litter box was so bad that the cat ended up dragging shit out with him after he went this morning. The worst part? He still insists that he shares the care of our house/pet "50/50" with me.

I could fucking scream.

>> No.7789051

>>7788965
That really sucks. But, your body, your timetable. And if he says he'll change when the baby comes, don't believe him. He'll be exactly the same. Also, why does he want children so bad?

>> No.7789078

>>7788965
>>he doesn't even help me take care of our damned cat

Lol yeah, he sounds like the guy who has no problems helping to make the kid but certainly wouldn't be the parent helping raise it. Good call on your part, he sounds immature and idealistic.

>> No.7789089

>>7788792
>disgraphia
My fiance and I met because of his disgraphia; we did an RP on a forum of gamers from local high schools and I was assigned to proofread his character's posts because they were worded much like yours.

>> No.7789090

>>7788965
anon do yourself a favor and just don't reproduce with the guy. Hell if you're taking any kind of daily BC keep an eye on it because I've heard of creepy shit where the guy tries to mess with it so you get pregnant. The US has some seriously crazy obsession with having kids asap and it creeps me the fuck out.

I got super lucky and my boyfriend hates kids as much as me. I told him if he ever did want kids I'd leave him immediately, no questions asked.

>> No.7789096

> tfw ran over a pin on with your serger
> so fucking stupid
> order new part since too cheap to bring to sew n vac
> FUCKING USPS TAKES FOREVER

>> No.7789101

>>7789051
I think he's starting to feel his age. He's older than me by about five years, all his friends and both his siblings have our are having kids, and I think he's feeling pressured to do the same.

>>7789051
>>7789078
I want kids with him, but until he realises that is a two person job, I'm holding out (he also can't sabotage my bc without removing my uterus; I have mirena).

His sister is practically a single mother, with as little as her husband does to help out. Their kids have become such undisciplined shits because of it. Meanwhile, his brother is amazingly attentive and does more than his share of parenting. I think I should talk to his wife and find out if she had similar issues with him or what.

>> No.7789105

>>7789101
Wtf did I just write? All of his friends and both of his siblings have or are having.

>> No.7789111

>be me
>varied tastes, so I flip between styles
>its getting too complicated to keep up with them all (time, money, and space factors are a big part of it)
>figure it'll be best to narrow my focus a bit
>I can't choose a single style, but I've gotten it down to 2
>I really need to sit down and sort it all out
>I'm totally time poor though
>kind of want a second critical eye to help me, but I'm not confident enough to ask someone

>> No.7789113

>>7789096

>FUCKING USPS TAKES FOREVER

At least it isn't China Post Air Mail or DHL.

Goddamn DHL is the stuff of nightmares

>> No.7789118
File: 99 KB, 200x150, bye....gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>need alterations done badly on a dress
>really alteration on same dress from boutique a few states away
>super popular colorway, couldn't replace it with retail value if lost
>packaged the shit out of it
>sent it off in the mail yesterday
>mfw
Arrive safely, my sweet.

>> No.7789119

>>7789118
>*really good alteration
My bad.

>> No.7789185
File: 75 KB, 575x575, New_Canvas-2256.png.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Boyfriend and I start watching Death Note again after all this time to make fun of it.

>L was one of 2-D husbandos back in my hardcore weeb days.

>Feel myself relapsing as I watch it.

>Fuck.

>Nothing too bad...

>Just want a cell charm now and maybe a figure.

>Depriving myself of sleep to catch a really good auction on a nendoroid of him.

>Kinda want a shirt too.

>Feel like an utter weeb piece of shit now.

>> No.7789192

>>7789090
>I told him if he ever did want kids I'd leave him immediately, no questions asked.
That's a bit drastic...

>> No.7789201

>>7789185
Being a weeaboo isn't any worse than being a stamp collector or a bird watcher. Anime/manga is your interest, your hobby. Why feel bad about that?

Just don't be obnoxious and push your shit onto other people if they don't seem to want to join you. And don't sacrifice for your health for your hobby anymore, get some sleep. I'd say the same thing to a bird watcher or stamp collector.

You're alright, baby, you're alright.

>> No.7789203

My boyfriend went to vacation in Japan. I ask him to see if he can get me some clothes and refer him to burando that I like. He ends up getting bodyline. I'm laughing and crying.

>> No.7789206
File: 11 KB, 303x166, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7776722
OP I too know that feel, I had to damn near shave my head (they let me keep a little faux hawk spike in front though)for a job at advance auto parts because they don't allow long hair. I used to have hair like shaggy from scooby doo and a goatee like him as well, I also had to start dressing like a douche because of work (khaki shorts, black sperrys and a faux hawk). Problem is, I still like the girls that I liked (scene girls and qt weebs) when I was a shaggy, jeans, vans and beanie wearing pothead. Now that I look like Chad the Douchebag because of what I'm required to wear these girls either think I'm messing with them, that they're not my type or that I'm a massive douchebag and now I don't even get a fucking passing glance. I wana quit real bad, just no where else is hiring me and I need money.

I'm depressed /cgl/

>> No.7789217

>>7776817
I want to apologize for lashing out at you, I'm >>7776808. You didn't deserve to get my anger at my own situation.
Depression, and its effects suck balls, and I have done similar impulsive things. I hope you are doing better, and wish you the best.

>> No.7789243

>>7789185
>Depriving myself of sleep to catch a really good auction
Enjoy your bootleg

>> No.7789245

>>7789203
Hahaha bless his soul the poor dear

>> No.7789259
File: 431 KB, 500x281, I_don't_care.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7789243
Product is used and checks out under my eyes. Compared the box to the boot leg box. Even if it is I don't really care that much.

>> No.7789342

>>7789089
that's so cute

>> No.7789390

Hold me /cgl/.

I will start off by saying that I collect AP's Honey Cake. A month ago I found a JSK that I don't have on mbok. Had to outbid someone for it, but I got it in the end for a good price.
I got it today and all of the lace at the bottom of the dress is so YELLOW. I don't know if it is smoke-damaged or whatever, but even the fabric, which is supposed to be white at the bottom, is yellowed/tea-colored. It has kind of a smokey or old clothes smell to it too.

I don't know what to do. I don't think I can stand having a piece like this in my closet. Seeing the damage just makes me extremely sad.

>> No.7789418

>>7789390
You could see about getting the bottom lace replaced

>> No.7789457

>tfw trying to get sempai to notice me

He's an entry-level type of nerd and is too normalfag to enjoy cosplay/lolita as a hobbie, but he seems to be into my wardrobe in a sexual way. Is that bad, /cgl/? Am I a bad person for using zettai ryouiki to bait him?

>> No.7789488

>>7782953
>>7782959
Dang, this is pretty much my 8 month marriage in greentext. I will never marry a virgin again.

As for the rings and such, I did return them, mostly because I knew he had no money. I had kicked him out because he quit going to work because he was depressed due to not getting any booty. I'd say if he were stable enough financially, you should keep them, though.

>> No.7789501
File: 473 KB, 320x182, tumblr_lpitdl7Omx1qktqch.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be 3 years out of college, working shitty retail job to pay the bills
>apply for job in Japan
>lose job, plan to move back in with my parents because apartments are expensive
>get interview for japan job
>awesome, won't have to live with parents for that long
>travel to nyc for interview
>superconfident.jpg
>move back home immediately after returning
>waiting is hell, but still hopeful
>get letter in the mail: didn't get the job
>tfw stuck with parents with no job for who knows how long

Guys halp. I live on a literal island now. The nearest fabric store is a 2 hour ferry ride away. wat do

>> No.7789526

>>7789192
No, it's not. If it's something that was agreed on early in the relationship, the relationships are built on things you discuss in the beginning. If my SO where suddenly to change his mind about having kids, that would be my kneejerk reaction. I would follow that up with an actual discussion, I have more or less said the same thing to my SO. Children are a very big decision.

>> No.7789632

>>7788792
>>7788792
You should install FireFox or Chrome for built in spell check.

>> No.7789680

>>7776722
I can somehow sympathize. I've spent so much time with a shaved head last year people gave me strange looks when my hair started to grow back and I ditched the cap.
For your own good, you ought to get some professional help. I managed to get through all of this shit with the support of my friends and family, but clearly your situation, psychologically-wise, is worse.

I-If they ever ask, and you need an excuse, can you say you're doing it out of support for a friend of yours who's had a brain tumor, please? ;_;

>> No.7789742

>>7786412
Are you me anon?? I'm def a hikki shut in girl wearing some AP casual stuff and gothic fashion, i just started to build my lolita wardrobe. Btw, think on the positive side: no one will judge your coord or say nasty stuff, because every comm has these issues. Finally my place has a mini comm and i joined it but we have still to meet, but i feel so embarassed because most of have social lifes and even bf, me some few friends i see not often or too far from me and also i panic when i drive but only if i see other cars walking, sigh.
Even if i would join a comm, i will always be the lone shut in that won't use that much her items.

>> No.7789756

>>7789457

Not really.

Just be aware once the novelty of everything dies down he may think of you entirely differently.

>> No.7789767

>>7782294
The Nuva Ring is the healthiest method of hormonal contraception.

>> No.7789778

Sometimes I think my weeaboo hobbies are the only thing that still bring me happiness. I've been depressed for as long as I can remember and only now I've managed to put my life a little bit on track, I've been working hard to achieve a few things but I still feel far behind from everyone else, especially when it comes to interpersonal relationships.
I wish I could have a family some day but I'm a complete failure when it comes to dating(basically I have zero experience even though I'm over 20) and my only female friend straight up told me I'm not the type of guy women like.

>> No.7789847

>>7789632
I have chrome
speel check doesn't help me worth poop when my sentences have random words mixed into them. but I do do usually correct my mistakes when I see a red line under it.

>> No.7789865

>>7789778

Remember that there are the type of women that guys don't like out there too.

Also, be real. That's only one girls opinion.

>> No.7789880

>am a /fit/ guy
>come to /cgl/ because of shared interests
>still don't know anyone who's into it
>never been to a con
>will never be able to meet a qt /cgl/ grill who will teach me to self craft cosplay

s-shit

>> No.7789895

>>7789880

Go to a con and see if you like it.

>> No.7789909

Um, I think I deeply have the hots for the boyfriend of one of the girls from my comm.
He is witty, dashing, and very, very well dressed.
Basically everything my boyfriend is not, while still being into all the nerdy things my boyfriend is....well my boyfriend is witty, but he does not give two shits about his looks and is a bit of a neck beard.
I spend more time talking to him at meet ups then I do any of the girls. And when I get home I'm afraid I talk to much about him.
But I love my bf, and we are tyeing the knot soon, I would never break up with him, or act on my feelings with this guy. Or say anything off anon
But huuung he is perfect. 10/10 wish I could bang

>> No.7789952

>>7789756
I can't help feeling conflicted though, considering how I hard I usually try to disassociate my hobby from being dick bait. But all it took was one guy to make me consider using it for the exact purpose I've so fiercely criticized.
It would make me happy to know I've pleased him, but at the same time it would make me a hypocrite, and I'm not sure if it's worth it.

>> No.7790048

>>7789909
Maybe you could try bringing him to those meets. He might feel like a slob enough to try to dress a little fancier?
50/50 on whether this could work though.

>> No.7790062

>Feeling down 'cause of stress about stuff in life
>Find one of my dream dresses while browsing lm (AP Loyalty Regimental JSK
>Someone else nabs it before I could finish loading the bid screen
>Even sadder now

Hoping I can find another somewhere. :(

>> No.7790083

>Sold off some of my wardrobe to pay off my student loans finally.
>Feel secure enough to start applying to grad school
>26, feel too old, have no idea what to do. It's been too long since I was an undergrad. Most of my professors won't even remember me because it's been so long and they've had so many students. All advice for people going back to grad school after years of not being a student suggest either taking the long shot and contacting all professors or getting your boss to write your letter of recommendation.
>My boss barely speaks English and would NEVER help me with something that moved me toward quitting this job

I have no idea where to start anymore. I need to go back to school but I feel like such an idiot. My job's dead end and I'm at risk of not becoming anything I want to if I stay put in life. I'm scared and I feel old and tired as shit already. I want to accomplish things again.

>> No.7790087

>>7789909
Why not get him an outfit that the other guy would wear. Your boyfriend probably thinks it's too much effort to pick one out when it doesn't really matter much. Once he has it and tries it on then you just need to compliment the shit out of him and he should pick up on it enough to tidy up a bit more.

>> No.7790089

>>7790083
Take the long shot. Worst case scenario they say no and you're no worse off than you currently are.

>> No.7790144

>>7782160
Don't do it anon, it's so much more depressing. If your friends are bothering you you don't have to talk to them, but don't drop out of school. Being neet is awful, like when you wake up in the morning and have literally nothing to do. You have to keep your time occupied, it will keep you somewhat happy.

>> No.7790224 [DELETED] 

on /r9k/ everybody says girls get laid way easier than men, have no trouble getting bfs, can't ever be truly unwanted, etc., and I argued with them, because this isn't the 1880s anymore and people are equal. they told me to come here, and I'm starting to believe them. nobody's whining about being forever alone, people are worried about being pregnant or attracted to guys who aren't their bfs, and people are talking about school. is /r9k/ actually right? do you actually get relationships on easy mode? I feel like killing myself...

>> No.7790231

>>7790224
What? A lot of the complaining in threads like these is girls not being able to find a gf or bf. Maybe not this one, but it's still there. Granted, you're (believe it or not) not scraping the barrel here. Lolitas and cosplayers tend to take care of their appearance in general. And given that they have comms, cosplay groups etc. and this boards SPECIFICALLY will destroy anyone who screws up socially--they're *decently* socialized. They've got the basics, which is a little more than what a lot of robots have.

This board just has a few NEET threads too

>> No.7790234

>>7790231
**just had a few NEET threads

>> No.7790236

>>7790224
>is /r9k/ actually right?
I think they are. I know I wouldn't be able to get a relationship if I had to approach men because I'm very shy and sociall awkward. Thankfully for me men are pushed to make the first move and play the dominant role.

Shy and socially awkward men don't have this privilege.

>> No.7790252

>>7790224
You can always get sex on easy modo.

A loyal, happy, loving relationship with someone who'll be your best friend for the rest of your life and support and respect you and bring you to greater heights, though?
Good luck. That shit is tough to find.

Almost any girl can get sex. It's quite true. What fedora-fags don't understand, though, is that isn't the only thing that matters.

>> No.7790266

I've been getting nosebleeds a few times a day and I have really weird headaches. I'm a hypochondriac and I'm terrified I have brain cancer.

>> No.7790272

>>7790266
You might have an iron deficiency, anon. When you get scratches or paper cuts, do you bleed a lot or quickly?

>> No.7790276

>>7789880
ayy lmao, you're just like me

I'm sure the qts here will come talk to us when they see our functional strength, r-right?

>> No.7790284

>>7782127
Oh please be careful with the HPV vaccine. I've had people take it and the first shot is fine but it just goes downhill from there. One friend had nearly died after the second vaccination.

I know this is a bit late but I figured a warning nonetheless would be helpful.

>> No.7790285

>>7790266
How has your weather been lately? Super dry air can cause nosebleeds really easily, and people from more humid climates don't usually know that. (Where I live, nosebleeds are common and chapped lips are the norm). Drink more water and try using saline nose spray to see if that helps. If it's dryness, then the saline spray will knock those nosebleeds right off.

>> No.7790356
File: 615 KB, 1024x600, oniichan3_nosebleed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7790266
are you constantly surrounded by hot girls who are all totally into you? do you get nosebleeds when you see their more private aread? you may be suffering from main character in a harem syndrome.

>> No.7790363

>>7790284
Yeah, that's why you should actually wait around for the 20 mins after. Just because a few people react doesn't mean everyone does, if you want to use anecdotal evidence,I know a dozen people who were fine with all three shots including me.

>> No.7790387

>tfw you get home from a long meet/day at the convention/photoshoot and take off your wig.

... ahhhhh.

>> No.7790396

>>7776722
On the upside, you can wear any wig you want now.
A lot of older black women do that just for convenience.

>> No.7790572
File: 18 KB, 251x227, 1392936821451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>dump bf 2 weeks ago and stop talking altogether after I made it clear we're through
>break the silence and text him to ask if he could send back one small thing of mine that I gave him
>he says yes, proceeds to say he wants to be friends again and begs me for 3 HOURS to take him back despite me being blunt as fuck about not liking him
>writes a fuckin' greentext manifesto on /r9k/ about EVERY detail of our relationship (except when he was frequently a dick to me) for pity
>tfw can't block his number for good because I need to be on his good side until I get that thing back
>tfw have to tolerate "I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE ME A LOT DEEP DOWN" for hours straight
>tfw he thinks I'm kidding when I say that I'm more interested in his crazy grunge lesbian friend than him

jesus fucking christ

>> No.7790578

I feel somewhat bad and confused at the same time.
I contacted my SS rather late as I found a few dream items ending within 12 hours yesterday. I mentioned in my request that it was understandable if they couldn't get them since I sent the request so late.
They got one of them and emailed me about it, but never mentioned the other few auctions, one of which ended last night. They never bid on it for me, and it ended below my max bid.
I contacted them this morning about it, but I feel like it was probably my fault.

>> No.7790579

>>7790572
>writes a fuckin' greentext manifesto on /r9k/ about EVERY detail of our relationship for pity
My ex did this to me too anon.
I'll never date a guy who browses 4chan ever again. They can't be trusted.

>> No.7790581
File: 31 KB, 352x193, sorryimdeadA1R34.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Lolita comm desperately tries to help hopeless ita out with finding accessories, blouses and whatnot at cheap local stores to complete her outfits
>"AVAREYTHING IS 2 EXPANSIVEEEEE"
>"wtf are we supposed to do to help you then?"
>"U R MEAN TO MEEE"
>Said ita later tries to join the bjd hobby
>mfw why do you insist on joining hobbies that are famous for being expensive

I desperately want to believe she is just an incredibly talented troll

>> No.7790582
File: 406 KB, 570x489, 3d2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7790572
>greentext manifesto on /r9k/

>> No.7790585

>>7790581
Because some socially stunted people seriously believe they can raise themselves to popularity in any hobby by putting in the least amount of effort possible, because they already see themselves as something grand and therefore don't need to prove themselves like everyone else.

>> No.7790587

>>7790579
Seriously, why does it feel like they're all, without fail, from /r9k/?

>> No.7790591

>>7790579
At this point I don't even want to deal with guys anymore, I'd rather get myself a cute boyish girl.

>>7790582
Into the trash he will go (soon).

>>7790587
I admit that I occasionally browse /r9k/ out of boredom too, but he actually takes the board seriously. When we broke up, he went on about how I'm "friendzoning the nice beta guy" and am "turning into a slut just like all other girls."

>> No.7790592

>>7790591
How the hell could you even become attracted to him in first place, he sounds awful tbh

>> No.7790602

>>7790592
I ask myself that every day, geez. I feel like I was never truly attracted to him and just jumped into a relationship too quickly and tried to convince myself I did. He seemed like a more decent person at the start of everything though, that's for sure.

>> No.7790604

>>7790592
Not the same anon but robots tend to hide the extent of how socially disillusioned they are, especially from girls that they're trying to impress at first. They show their true colors eventually..once they get comfortable they start to test the boundaries with what they can get away with saying to you.

Mine personally would make suicide threads on 4chan just to gauge my reaction and watch me care about him when I thought he was completely serious. They're psycho.

>> No.7790608
File: 293 KB, 634x516, 1392534911788.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>seagulls talking about IQs in the other thread
>everyone boasting how high they scored
>meanwhile everyone thinks I'm smart because I speak several languages fluently and am assburger-tier obsessed with grammar and linguistics
>I went to a somewhat elite school and everyone in my grade looked so happy when they came out of the counsellor's office that day
and now for the plot twist
>meanwhile the counsellor avoided telling me my score and kept assuring me that "everything was fine, you scored well", just shoved the result envelope in my hands and sent me away
>mfw my IQ score was in the lower 90s
>mfw I act so autistic I came out the other end and actually look smarter than I am

guess that explains why I am so utterly shit at everything else

>> No.7790620
File: 73 KB, 202x208, 1407799660885.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just want friends. People to do cosplay groups with or go to hotels with, or at least, people to talk to at cons about things we both like. But people just keep losing interest in me. I think that means I'm just not interesting enough to people, so I have to work on that I guess.

>> No.7790623
File: 47 KB, 278x251, 1405469644146.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7790604
>They show their true colors eventually..once they get comfortable they start to test the boundaries with what they can get away with saying to you.
This is accurate. He constantly insulted me, tried pressuring me to do sexual shit, and expected me to change myself to meet his expectations. It's funny because he actually initiated the whole breakup in the first place:

>want to dump him but uncertain as to how to bring it up since it's my first relationship
>get into an argument over my goddamn music taste one day
>he insists that I don't truly like any of the music I listen to because it's all hipster-y bands, so I must listen to them to seem cool and prove myself to others
>tells me to delete all 5000 songs in my iTunes, get rid of my CDs, and start listening to "girlier" music
>say that's literally never going to happen because music is my 2nd biggest interest
>"IT'S JUST AN INTEREST, IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL"
>get pissed off and say he can just dump me if it's such a big deal
>starts crying and says "fine!"
>calls me not even half an hour later asking to get back together
>reject that offer in a heartbeat

Also, your ex sounds like a retard too. I guess the moral of the story is robots are on /r9k/ for a good reason.

>> No.7790626

>>7790623
He sounds like a failed abortion

>> No.7790627
File: 71 KB, 359x391, 1402329189000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7790626
kek. His mom did get pregnant with him by mistake, so that's not too far off from the truth.

>> No.7790632

>>7790608
Hate to sound like a tumblr here but you shouldn't let an IQ test determine your life. You speak several languages fluently, which is more than what several people can do. It's okay to excel at some things and be not so good at others. Just find what you like and stick to it.

>> No.7790637
File: 37 KB, 396x594, homepage-main1-20140818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7790048
>>7790087
T-Thank you for the advice anons! I will give both of these a try and see how it turns out!

I-I think I am just really into dashing well groomed men in suits.

>> No.7790641

>>7789778
My current boyfriend is 25, and hadn't had a girlfriend before me. Your one female friend is just one female who is generalising for everyone, but it's probably worth working on your interpersonal relationships anyway, starting with getting a more supportive friend.

>> No.7790647
File: 87 KB, 337x362, shock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So one of my buddies is something of a koreaboo, likes those korean dramas and idol dudes and all that. she's been recently talking about going to Korea and gettin plastic surgery or something to look more korean-y. We're Chinese so it's not actually that much of a stretch but I'm still not sure how I feel about that. any thoughts seagulls?

>> No.7790649

>>7790276
>functional
the era of needing to transport cattle on your shoulders is over, Tyrone. Just admit it's all for vanity.

>> No.7790651

>>7790647
How to feel about surgery? If she wants to, why not? Most of the good surgeons there are trained in the west and have worked with a variety of face-shapes, so it's not like she'd be a hopeless case.

>> No.7790653

>>7790649
You say that now, but when the happening happens you will come crawling on your knees, begins to us for our shoulder beef

>> No.7790661

>>7789778
Your female friend doesn't speak for every woman. She's kind of an arrogant cunt for saying that. Stop trying so fucking hard. It's not a game, it's not a competition.

>> No.7790663

>>7789909
Why not politely ask your bf if he would be so kind to invest time in his appearance? Or if he's too lazy, offer to dress him up yourself and do something similar for him in return.

My husband used to be into the same "but I don't care if I look homeless, PEOPLE SHOULD LUV ME 4 HOO I AM!" bullshit but once I offered to dress him up he wholeheartedly accepted since he wouldn't have to do any of the work and he saw that people are nicer to him.
I'm certain that even Mr. Dashing has had some help from his SO.

>> No.7790669
File: 67 KB, 246x241, 1409490485830.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>moved away from home and started dorming for uni
>roommate apparently hates anime but is tumblr edgy enough to like studio ghibli
>mfw this dumb bitch can't comprehend people having different interests while constantly asking shit like "why do you cosplay???" and "you can't speak japanese, why do u liek animez???" just to judge me any chance she gets.

I can't even enjoy my hobby as much as I used to since I'm always hiding my power level. There's an anime club on campus, but as expected, they're on a cringe-worthy middle school level.

>> No.7790673
File: 1.80 MB, 500x281, tumblr_n7fi47bpOz1tvi544o1_r2_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7790572
>>7790579
>>7790587
>>7790591
>>7790604
>>7790623
Scary.

I don't talk to guys from /r9k/ but I've been getting close to one from /a/. I've even met him in real life a few times.

>> No.7790697

>>7790653
Honestly, I wouldn't mind a /fit/ bf who'd carry me around the house like a doll just because he feels like it. But the "ayy lmao" is a weird turn off. Please type more formally.

>> No.7790702

>>7790697
/fit/ is literally just /r9k/ with body dysmorphia and muscles.

>> No.7790734

>>7790651
I suppose you're right... It just irks me how she dislikes the way she looks enough to want to do that, because she's not unattractive by any standards. plastic surgery isn't like changing clothes, and i don't want her to regret it should she ever stop being koreaboo. not sure if I should voice any of these concerns though

>> No.7790742

>>7790604
I don't understand why you're generalizing an entire board based on the actions of a few extremes.
You'll find most robots tend to be normal people who just browse the board to:
A. Laugh at the ones who do shit like this
or
B. Have feelings of depression and being socially rejected.

So it seems silly to make assumptions of a board just over a few stories, doesn't it?

>> No.7790745
File: 35 KB, 433x512, nyoron.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>dream dress on lm under $200
>spaghetti lost
>still can't afford it
>rich friend on fb posts about getting her dream dress
>"you can do it anon! you just need to save!"
>tfw haven't bought groceries in a month

i'm seriously ready to give up lolita, but none of my wardrobe is worth anything so i won't get shit if i sell. it's all stuff i've gotten on sale or through lucky packs.

i recently got one of my friends into it (see text above) and in the past few months she's bought more stuff than most of my other friends and i have collected in 6-8 years.

i try to ignore the jelly rolls and stay positive when she gets a new jetj dress a week, but a part of me feels really sad because i kind of lost my friend. now she only wants to hang out with me if we're wearing lolita and has made new friends in the comm and excludes me from their meets. :( foreveralone.swfmovavijpg

>> No.7790759
File: 1.84 MB, 800x800, 1408753857924.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF REAL SUFFERING
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE WORD "FEELS"
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE PAIN OF LONELINESS OR CONSTANTLY BEING REJECTED

>> No.7790762

>>7790759
oh it's true, i'm glad to always be able to tell myself that things could always be worse

>> No.7790763

>>7790759
>/cgl/ is a board with actual interests and not just /b/ rehashed
>what do you mean we have more things to concern ourselves with than whining about tfw no gf

>> No.7790768

>>7790759
GOD DAMMIT SON
Just 2 posts above yours I tried to defend us by saying not everyone's like you.
stop fucking it up

>> No.7790774

>>7790649

I mean, some people still have jobs that require them to do something besides sit in an office chair.

Personally I think it's somewhat bull that I get paid the same as some people in my job when they either can't lift something that is part of a job or it takes 2 of them to do it.

Umm, not really /cgl/ related so...
>tfw no lolita gf

>> No.7790778

>>7786169
Practice, idiot. Social skills are like any other skill, if you're not a natural you need to keep them sharp with constant use. If you were in a long relationship your game got soft because you weren't going after any girls (hint: even if you're not cheating in a relationship you should be gaming and dating other women just to preserve that edge). Stop whining about being lonely when your actions are exactly the ones that contribute to being lonely. Do you actually want to be alone? It sounds like you do, since you're the only one making yourself lonely. Remember, actions speak louder than words.

>> No.7790784

>>7789206
You've been fucking shit tier women anyway and this is a good opportunity to move up. Being a dirty hippie won't get you any respect from anybody who matters.

>> No.7790787

>>7789909
Just fuck him. If you're not happy with your boyfriend the relationship (not to speak of fucking marriage) is not going to work unless you get a little side dick to keep yourself happy.

>> No.7790795

>>7788109
It's important to understand that it's alright to do things alone. it's easy to feel like the people around you in public see you there by yourself and are laughing at you or whatever, but honestly - they don't care at all. one of my friends simply refused to come visit me because he couldn't stand the thought of being seen alone during the freaking 1-hour train ride to my place. on the other hand you might want to find some friends to hang out with once in a while. tl;dr work on making friends but don't let it kill you when you're not with any

>> No.7790797 [DELETED] 

>>7790673
/a/nons seem like they could be cool to hang around, but I might be biased since that my own primary board.

>> No.7790800

>>7790787
>>7790784
>>7790778
>>7790768
>>7790774
out with you, back to the stables you go

>> No.7790802

>>7790604
Found this to be true.

I used to post regularly on another board and would namefag to keep track of continuous tutorials/shit that required posting a lot of pages. It came out that I was a grill after I attended a meetup.

Months later it was business as usual until this guy starts shitting up my thread about how suicidal he is and how shitty his life is and how the only thing he looked forward to was the board I was on and /r9k/. I and a few anons, just to keep the thread friendly, are like "oh no anon, hope shit gets better" and I just try to keep posting content.

He whines and he's like "I really need someone to talk to right now, I feel like I'm on the edge. Namefag...you seem like someone who could help me"
>Here we go

I make a throwaway AIM account and put it in the namefield and he promises not to shit up the thread anymore.

>His username is some Hilter-related "lulzy" bullshit
>Hes whining vaguely and like two sentences in he starts asking "What do you look like tho? :3 You got pics?? :3??"
>lol I'm outtie
>"I don't want to talk to an uggo tho, that's the thing. Why are you being sO MAD, I thought you were a good person"

Entirely what I thought it would be. Robots would love for you to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is exactly what happens when you do.

I just closed that AIM and went back to my thread full time.

>> No.7790805

>>7790759
Getting rejected is your fault. Get a sheet of paper and list five things about you of value that are quantifiable. Five things you DO that make you a valuable person aside from just "I'm a nice guy" or "I'm intelligent". Can you make it to 5? Now go look in a mirror and ask "Would I fuck me if I was a woman?". Now, take whoever rejected you and give them a camera that watches you 24/7 for a month. Would they be impressed by what they see?

>> No.7790821

>Getting healthier mentally
>Getting easier and easier to fight against my need to self-harm
>Fuck yeah I am making progress!
>Mom whom I don't even live with anymore suddenly is a passive aggressive bitch nitpicking everything I do all of a sudden since a few weeks back
>Drops right back to feeling like shit and desperately trying to stay ok

>> No.7790822
File: 122 KB, 1048x720, fegget.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw mother tells me she is a drug addict and wants me to control her meds so she can stop

>> No.7790824

>>7790805
You have high level autism.

>> No.7790831

>>7790805
none of the women had anything valuable about themselves except being able to give and receive love. i meet that standard as well. i shouldn't have to meet a huge list of requirements just to be in the presence of a fat ugly poor socially incompetent women.

>> No.7790837

>>7790831
whether you should or shouldn't have to isn't up to you. if fat ugly poor socially incompetent women come up to you with huge lists of requirements, you could just as easily walk the other way... and perhaps decide not to complain about it on /cgl/, pretty please

>> No.7790841

>>7790821
This is obviously a hell of a lot easier said than done, but do try to distance yourself from her and anything she says. it shouldn't be hard since you're not living with her right?
>>7790822
oh jeez, good luck. at least she wants you to help her? what kind of meds are they?

>> No.7790842

>>7790608

pretty sure someone with an IQ of 90 couldn't learn several languages, not everyone's brain works on IQ tests though.

>> No.7790846

>>7790759
Stop feeling sorry for yourself dude.

>> No.7790848
File: 38 KB, 800x600, 10511138_10201639577386322_8085489220422902475_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw crushing on this country boy really bad
and he's really racist too, he wouldn't approve of my horrible cosplay hobby ;_;

>> No.7790851

>>7790848
How is that not a deal breaker? If I would like someone and they turned out to be racist all them feels would just instantly die

>> No.7790852

>>7790841
she's addicted to narcotics, she wants me to hide them from her or something... she does have legit need for them she just...abuses them. badly.

>> No.7790862

>>7790831
Now you sound like a SJW. You're right about women having nothing of value to offer but you want their attention and therefore you need to be better than them

>> No.7790866

>>7790841
I try, but it's hard when she's always been a big support, we have a pretty close relationship, and all of a sudden she's having a really shitty attitude and I can't really mention how it affects me without her turning it all into a "NO U"-argumentation, which I'm not really feeling up to.
Don't know where to turn either, since most of my friends are either not feeling too well themselves or not really much for giving support right now, which makes me even more frustrating because I end up being stuck with my own messy head that will just turn things a lot worse in my mind than they actually are

>> No.7790867

>>7790851
He grew up in a big city and it influenced how he thinks about those kind of things. Nobody's perfect.
> If I would like someone and they turned out to be racist all them feels would just instantly die

Well thats your preference i guess. If i liked a guy and he turned out to be a jobless anarchist revolutionary, all them feels would just instantly die. Everybody has different deal breakers.

>> No.7790875
File: 987 KB, 245x250, wat.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>talking about a qt boy
>bestie says " I honestly think you're lesbian and just not saying anything."
>have this an epiphany
>"guys don't notice me because they perceive me as a lesbian!"

It's so obvious, i feel dumb now.

>> No.7790876

>>7790866
aww that's rough. if she used to be close to you and all that, you might want to just straight up ask her why she's suddenly acting this way. hell, she might be going through some stuff in her own life and maybe with the new positive attitude you're building up for yourself, you could help her get on track too. all of that could only happen if you go ahead and ask her candidly what's gone wrong lately.
>>7790852
If she truly needs them then i suppose you're stuck with doing what she suggests, but you might want to prepare for her to be a lil bonkers. drug addicts aren't the most level-headed folks most of the time, so be careful. are her drugs illegal ones? if not (or even if they are) you might want to seek help from elsewhere

>> No.7790880

>>7789217
Diff anon but this was nice of you to post.

>> No.7790883
File: 40 KB, 640x480, r390852.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7790875
I get it the other way around. I just want a girlfriend but everyone thinks I'm straight, even if I never talk about boys.

>> No.7790891

>>7790875
I just don't get why lesbians exist. I know why gay guys exist, cuz men are fucking hot, but lesbians? There's just no appeal.

>> No.7790897
File: 28 KB, 292x210, hm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7790891

>> No.7790902

>>7790608
IQ tests are arbitrary bullshit, even the guy who invented them said so, anon.

>> No.7790907

>>7789501
apply for every job available.

>> No.7790908

>>7790891
>I just don't get why lesbians exist.
To even out against the number of gay guys, obviously.

>> No.7790910

>>7788965
Tell him no kids until he grows the fuck up, you can't take care of a full grown man AND a baby.

>> No.7790911

>>7790867
Being racist is a pretty big thing tho, but whatever

>> No.7790912

>>7790891
>men
>hot

that's cute

>> No.7790913

>>7788965
Also; if you're pregnant you can't be doing the catbox/can't have the catbox all nasty because you could get sick and it can harm the baby.

>> No.7790950

>>7790891
>people have different tastes than me?!?!??!?!?!?

>> No.7790952

>>7790913
There's parasites in the cat sand that are harmful to fetuses, they aren't harful otherwise however.
+the fecal bacteria and the ammonia in the pee.

>> No.7790958
File: 16 KB, 250x250, 1402982226201s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw no gf

>> No.7790962

>>7790958
this is the way the thread ends, not with a bang but a whimper

>> No.7790965

>>7790572
What did you expect from a robot? Hell, a 4chaner? Never date someone who clearly has any involvement with 4chan and shit. I dont even like cosplay, but a thread on a couple other boards redirected me here.

>> No.7790967
File: 163 KB, 597x515, 1403894176967.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7790965
b-but im not like those OTHER guys

>> No.7790971

>>7790967
...Oh yeah. That makes sense.

>> No.7790992

>>7790637
Aren't we all? Well, you and me anyway.
By the way, I'm >>7790048 anon. Please try the other anon's suggestion first. Mine should only be the last resort if that one didn't work for any reason. Since I don't know your bf, my suggestion really does have two possibilities, in my eyes, where one could end up him becoming either more well-groomed or end up breaking up with you for making him feel like a hobo at a meet and end up resenting you as the other.
(Course, I may be just over-thinking things, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.)

>> No.7790994

>>7790965
Yeah tbh some of the girls on /cgl are just as psychotic and mentally misguided/delusional as the men on /r9k and fit. Based on people I've met in person.

>> No.7791004

>>7790994
Man idiots are hilarious.

>> No.7791013

>>7790994
except for the fact that the girls actually get attention from the oppsite sex.they constantly say "all these CREEPERS want me, and its so annoying having to reject them, where have all the GOOD men go, i'm so lonely :^("

>> No.7791017

>>7791013
Not always. A lot of their crazy shit isn't related to men at all. And a lot of them are undesirable to the opposite sex because of these factors.

>> No.7791019

>>7790891
Have you seen girls?
Have you seen girls??

>> No.7791020

>>7791017
Most of /cgl is recluses bitching about how lonely they are and refusing to realize that no one outside of other losers on 4chan will be interested in someone who only stays home and obsesses on buying items that to the general public are worthless, as well as being caught up in petty irrelevant battles with other losers.

>> No.7791034

>>7790742
>implying that as well with my psycho ex stalking me for years that I also don't know anything about that board's culture too
No, I'm making a generalization about that board because it's a true one.
Good, well-meaning men don't browse there. Sure there's such thing as morbid curiosity and "ironic" shitposting by semi-normal people who may go there, but they don't stay for long because anyone with half a brain can see what a shithole that place is and sense that the people who do like that board are not well in the head.

Sorry if you took what I said personally for whatever reason.

>> No.7791100

>>7791020
I wouldn't even mind dating another loser on 4chan (meaning a typical depressed shut-in who's into "geeky" hobbies, shit like that). But there's a difference between that and someone who acts like a delusional asshole and then treats you like you're just being a "qt tsundere~!" when you finally crack and get pissed.

>> No.7791112
File: 144 KB, 400x300, 1373519846709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw I've met 2 women from 4chan via /soc/
>yfw one of them is a seagull

>> No.7791179

>>7789390
Try washing it or having it cleaned before you do anything else.

>> No.7791200

>>7790252
this anon is correct.

>> No.7791215

>>7791020
I think this is a lot of 4chan.

>> No.7791218

>>7790848
>>7790867

How is he a country boy that grew up in a big city?

Is he also tallish/shortish with a pale dark complexion?

>> No.7791221
File: 11 KB, 146x147, 1307014838906.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw you're a guy and think loli culture is really interesting but that's about all you can do

I just want to dress extravagantly with women in pretty dresses and drink tea.

>> No.7791226

>>7791221

Maybe next life bro.

Well, you can drink tea now I suppose. But tea is gross

>> No.7791237

>>7791226
>But tea is gross

Shut your whore mouth.

>> No.7791238

>>7791226
Pls anon, there must be some way to get on the inside. Can't I just wear a nice suit and sit at their table?

>> No.7791244

>>7791238
you could date a lolita?

>> No.7791249

>>7791238
yes, you can. Aristocrat, ouji/kodona, there are male options that would allow you to join a lolita comm.

>> No.7791254

>>7791244
I could but I'd have to know a group of them first.
>>7791249
Interesting...

>> No.7791274

>>7791238
>>7791249
Even getting a nice suit (emphasis on nice, don't be a trilby guy. There are decently priced really good suits) would look pretty good at a meet. Date or be friends with some lolitas and then have food and tea with them. Step up, sempai

>> No.7791300

>>7791274
Well a question I'd put to you and the rest of the seagulls here:

How would a guy go about talking to a community in the first place without looking like/the women in the community assuming he's just in it to get laid? I've seen the reactions some guys get on /cgl/ and it's pretty disheartening to say the least.

>> No.7791314

>>7791300
Work on the outfits before joining the comm. Post outfits as part of your intro to the comm.

>> No.7791321

>>7791300
As long as you don't look like a disgusting creep or try to talk with underaged girls you should be fine

>> No.7791327
File: 53 KB, 400x224, tumblr_m4tbnzSB8o1qh8m7x.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be full-time, full-ride honors student with internship
>hobby gets a lot of subs on youtube
>over two years, subs still increasing
>drop down to part-time and quit internship to see if I can transition into making hobby a business
>tfw I don't know internet marketing
>tfw all I know is how to be a good student

It's my dream to be a successful youtuber and grow a franchise. I'm going to work as hard as possible to make myself grow, but it probably would be easier if I picked business as my intended career instead of engineering...
I still doubt if I can do it too...

>> No.7791334

>>7791300
Like >>7791314 said, work on your outfits first. Then, don't make a big deal of it. If you act weird, they'll think you're weird. Just say that you are interested in nice fashion and would love to go to a meetup. Be very nonchalant about it. If you make it a big deal, it will be a big deal. If you act like it's normal, they'll act normal too.

Personally, I would love to have a nicely dressed boy and part of my comm. Including just a nicely accessorized suit.

>> No.7791338

>>7782180
>>7778915
>>7782124
Pulling out has actually been shown recently to be nearly effective as condom usage for preventing pregnancy, but only when done correctly. Most people don't, obviously, so it's much better to use condoms unless there's some legitimate reason wy you can't.

>> No.7791346

>>7791314
>>7791321
>>7791334
Sound advice. I'm not creepy or disgusting at all so I think that should work in my favor at least.

Where do communities usually socialize and organize stuff online anyway? Facebook?

>> No.7791353

>>7791346
Right now, yes. There are some left on LJ, and a few at least have a Tumblr blog with FAQs and basics on them, besides linking to their private facebook groups.

>> No.7791354
File: 934 KB, 500x283, tumblr_mnl2d52OTH1rlarkto1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>win puppet circus auction
>seller refuses to sell it for such a low price
>okay.jpg

>> No.7791355

>>7791221
you and me both. I'd love to see how it is to make a dress and be able to wear it, but society's gonna society
>>7791226
let's do everyone a favor and pretend you didn't say that

>> No.7791360

>>7791354
Hahaha that bitch. She was posting on here too. God what a moron.

>> No.7791362

>>7791327
>North and South gif

Aww yissss my brethren. Richard Armitage i my husbando

>> No.7791368

>>7791353
I've found one that has little under 50 members for my country (it's not very widespread here) and they're all women, as expected. It'd definitely be a tough sell.
>>7791355
I'd have no interest in actually wearing the stuff myself but I'm still intrigued by the different coords, combos and rules regarding loli and the culture itself. The gorgeous women are a bonus too of course, which is why I laughed to myself earlier when somebody said "I don't know why women exist". Women are beautiful creatures, much more pleasing to the eye than any man.

>> No.7791371

>>7791368
Don't know why lesbians exist* rather!

>> No.7791374

>>7791368
>Women are beautiful creatures
>Dress extravagantly
fedorafag alert

>> No.7791375

>>7791360

posting it for sale on here with a price like that? she says she just can't let the skirt go for 25% of what she bought it for so she really paid $1K for the damaged, stained skirt and thinks that other people want to pay that much for it... there's a reason the auction ended with that price.

>> No.7791379

>>7791374
I wish this stupid meme would fucking die off.

>> No.7791400

>My family has gotten the idea that I cosplay
>My 11-year old niece is bragging about it to her friends that like manga
>Apparently niece's friends are jealous and thinks it's super cool
>I haven't cosplayed since the half-assed ones I did in high school because my mom refused to let me purchase quality materials
>I haven't touched a sewing machine for years
>wtf do I do now

>> No.7791406

>>7791368
oh god if you were trying to convince someone you're not creepy, you're not off to a perfect start

>> No.7791413

>>7791321
the word "creep" is just a way for women to justify hating a man solely on his physical appearance, and shit the blame on to the man.
any women who calls men "creepy" might as well be saying "i am a huge bitch"

>> No.7791423

>>7791355
>let's do everyone a favor and pretend you didn't say that

You enjoy your expensive hot drink that tastes like lakewater. I'll continue....not drinking it?

>> No.7791428

>>7791406
It was just an elongated way of saying I think women are better looking than men, kek. I don't think you'd be hard pressed to find other people who think the same. And I already said I'm not in it to get laid. I'd go out to some shitty nightclub in the city if I wanted to do that.

>> No.7791435

>>7791428
>I don't go to nightclubs and I just want to be a gentleman!
neckbeard.jpg

>> No.7791445

>>7791435
>maybe if I spout another meme I'll show him who's boss!

>> No.7791456

>>7791428
i'm just messing with you. but seriously, make yourself a nice outfit, say hi and good luck
>>7791423
I wouldn't say it tastes like lakewater. more like Boston Harbor

>> No.7791461

>>7791456
>Boston Harbor

Nicely done.

But thank you anon. I'll try my best.

>> No.7791493

>>7791456
>Boston Harbor

That explains where all the lolitas get their salt from

>> No.7791512

>talking to a qt 3.14 seagull
>got me into lolita (I still am learning)
>trying to get more into it
>see this thread
>people complaining about virgins, broke guys and the like
>be a student I'm broke and happen to be a virgin
I don't think shes that shallow but it's freaking me out.
I just want to be cute together hold hands and do stuff together ;-;

>> No.7791534

>>7791400
Easy, you can't let your mei-chan down~~

So get sewing!~

>> No.7791570
File: 20 KB, 608x360, 1401861476621.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw after months of epilating hairs finally started to grow thinner and more sparse
I have dark brown hair and even the fine vellus hair on my body is visible. But you can't see these almost at all, it feels so wonderful.

>> No.7791643

>>7791512
Personally I think virginity is a plus because I wouldn't have to deal with the jealousy that'd come with knowing that he fucked other girls before me

>> No.7791658

>>7791512
It's ok if you're a female virgin.

>> No.7791697

>>7791643
Seconding this. I don't know why, but yeah, I feel the same way. Virginity in a partner is a huge plus for me.

>> No.7791699
File: 15 KB, 259x194, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7790784
That's just the thing man.Your average Starbucks drinking, Michael Kors toting, faker than fake and bitchier than high hell. These girls (don't necessarily wana say flock because that's not true, but they are the main group that either hits on me or responds positively to my advances) all have nothing in common with me, all they do is blather on about their friends, whatever daddy bought them this week and how much of a bitch xxx girl is. They've almost all reacted negatively to me introducing them to vidya and anime, and the one that didn't just finished her AA and transferred to a university up north to be close to her family.

I mean don't get me wrong, seeing a good pair of tits once in a while is great, but having no common interests and nothing to talk about after a while gets depressing

>> No.7792044
File: 988 KB, 500x245, rustledjimmies.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>early paycheck
>$600+, nottooshabby.gif
>time to browse auctions
>...
>"Maybe after the next paycheck."

Considering that my hourly wage is a little above minimum wage and now I'm back at school full-time, I don't think I'm willing to splurge on anything - even if they're just some blouses, cutsews, and headbows to pad my wardrobe. The small stuff can easily add up and lately, auctions have been my way of scoring pieces (because who uses the comm_sales anymore?), so I've got to calculate intl. shipping and other fees.

Also, this fucking weather. I can't wait for it to get cool again. I just stocked up on loliable F21 gear and I want to wear them out.

>> No.7792093

I think my dad will kill himself.
I tried talking to him, he screamed and hit me.
I don't know what do to.

>> No.7792114

>>7792093
I hope you're trolling, anon. Serious shit like that, you should really call authorities - even if he isn't planning on killing himself, hitting you ain't cool.

Sometimes I wonder why people tend to post things like this on 4chin when the immediate decision would normally be find actual help.

>> No.7793255

>See a decently priced car for sale
>It's cheap enough that my brother and I could afford it on our minimum wage jobs
>We both need something to get us to and from work and school
>Brother plans on going back to school relatively soon too
>Show him a picture of the car
>"Anon, I don't think that's a good idea. I want something bigger for conventions"
>It's a fucking sedan
>how much shit does he need?

I'm tempted to get it myself, tell him to fuck off and put a big picture of his face with an x over it on the steering wheel since he's being an idiot.

>> No.7795374
File: 64 KB, 853x640, 1402105975287.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have a photo shoot
>photos look terrible.
>I look terrible.
>No one told me.
>FUCK.