[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 349 KB, 500x500, cglfeels.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7606812 No.7606812 [Reply] [Original]

Old thread on autosage.

>> No.7606818

>bought dress at the end of last week
>seller says she's shipping tomorrow
>can't handle the wait

I'm so excited and happy, and it's one of my dream dresses. How do I into patience?

>> No.7606819
File: 98 KB, 407x328, tumblr_mviwqqTL291ru3664o4_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>get out of long distance relationship
>first thought is "now i can buy burando instead of spending money on travel"

>> No.7606821
File: 9 KB, 344x341, 1355153498804.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw selfpost cosplay, everyone says i'm cute
>cosplay group picture gets posted, everyone says i'm ugly

okay.

>> No.7606822
File: 158 KB, 948x531, hyperbole-and-a-half-04_wide-a55989bb3af8befc25163a5fd322e43a11cdbd8a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>birthday coming up in about a month

>have 5 old friends from school
>haven't really spoken to one girl for 2 month
>had a fight with another one, we're on kinda awkward terms (it was mostly my fault)
>third one probably won't make it

>haven't made any new friends at Uni
>recently met another Lolita there, but I am not sure if i should invite her - we haven't known each other for long, and haven't talked about much besides Lolita
>also, she did not invite me to her birthday next week, which would make me feel more awkward to invite her

>mfw no friends
>mfw I feel like a total loser
>mfw I cannot even wear Lolita because it will be way too hot on my birthday and I have classes

I just want to crawl into a hole and forget about my birthday, but everyone keeps asking me what I'll do for muh special 20ths birthday. I feel like left my teen years behind me, but couldn't find a place in the "adult" world (well, young adult/Uni world). Lost contact with old friends, didn't manage to get new friends, probably failing my exams, no social life, all I do is act like pic related. And it all accumulated until now, and my birthday feels like a big bomb of my failures over the past year exploding right into everyone's face.

>> No.7606827

>>7606818
do other things that are fun

>> No.7606829

>just graduated
>huge money haul
>nothing to spend it on

maybe I should save all of it instead of 3/4, but I want burando damnit

>> No.7606830

>want to cosplay jesus because I have the hair for it
>tfw you feel like it's a lazy cosplay because it's just a bedsheet with a red sash and flippies
>tfw you dont watch enough anime to cosplay anything else

and of course
>tfw no gf

>> No.7606834

>Panels that never show up
>Staff members that are in control of the lighting and apparently don't know how a switch works
>The people that think they know how to dance but can't and only end up crashing into you and other people over and over
>The horrible, horrible con food that makes your stomach churn (Never again!)
>Plan to go somewhere with friends and message them "where are you?" and getting the reply "we're coming!"....for the 7th time.....Over an hour after the scheduled time.

This one's a bit abstract but:
> Having a conversation with friends
> Some random dude that I've never met before runs up "Hey, let me borrow you for a second"
> Already getting pulled along "uhhh what?"
>We approach two girls and he points to me "hey, this is friend!"
> Proceeds to pull aside one of the girls to dance with her
>Instant realization
> THAT ASSHOLE MADE ME BE HIS WINGMAN!

To that guy, whoever he is, well played, sir. Well played.

>> No.7606846
File: 212 KB, 680x760, 1348457608711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>bf hates lolita
>he thinks most of the girls are vapid
>the print popularity is dumb
>waste of money for clothes no one outside the community would accept
>I still love it, but don't disagree because it's true
>two years pass
>desire to wear it finally dead

My wardrobe was only two blouses and two skirts (no burando), so I'm really glad I didn't spend any more. I'm into mori now and I'm glad my bf is neutral towards it.

>> No.7606848

> at lolita photo shoot
> quite happy with my coord
> feel confident! get lots of pictures
> goes home happy
> photos from event start trickling in
> I don't like any of them
> face looks chubby, bags under eyes, gross shadows on face
> most photos of me, my face is blury
> look awkward

Ahhh, i guess I just don't have the face for wigs. Or perhaps I need to work on my make up to suit my wigs more than my everyday style.
I feel bad, because I'm slightly annoyed at the photogs. I know they did it for free and I am grateful, but what am I supposed to do with all these photos where my face is out of focus?

>> No.7606850

>>7606846
Ok, I'm glad you found something you like, buy seriously, don't let your bf decide what you wear

>> No.7606853

>>7606850
He didn't tell me not to wear it. It's just whenever we discussed lolita, he'd be honest about his views! I found myself agreeing more and more because it's not like he said anything that I didn't think was true.

>> No.7606856

>>7606853
Hardly any guys like lolita, if they do they're only saying it because they want to fuck you

t. guy

>> No.7606860

>>7606853
Manipulation at it's finest.
Lol.

>> No.7606862

>>7606830
Post your stats, bro. Or a picture. We'll figure out something for you to cosplay. I got your back.

>>7606822
Get in touch with your friends and get out there and meet new people! You're at a university, so it's CROWDED with people your age. Meet them! Socialize! Get out there with a smile on your face! It's easy to make friends when you feel good about yourself, so work on your self esteem.

>>7606821
Maybe it's the face you made in the group picture? And who is it that is saying that you're cute/ugly?

Also, were you wearing the same cosplay for the selfies and group?

Don't let it get you down!

>> No.7606863

>>7606856
my bf doesn't give two shits what I wear, but he thinks lolita is cute

not all guys are mindless horndogs

>> No.7606874

>>7606862
>Get in touch with your friends and get out there and meet new people! You're at a university, so it's CROWDED with people your age. Meet them! Socialize!

I-i honestly don't know how to do this.
It's not like I haven't talked to people, but I haven't been able to get close to anyone. It feels like we're just scratching the surface, and then lose interest. I am never able to make the step towards real friendship. I am doing something wrong, I just don't really know what to do. I made all friends in 6th grade, and we stuck together for 7 years. Now, I feel like I don't know how to make new friends anymore.
The closest I have gotten is with the other Lolita, but even there I constantly feel like I am doing it wrong, and we will never be able to become real friends.

>Get out there with a smile on your face! It's easy to make friends when you feel good about yourself, so work on your self esteem.

Hm, maybe I should really consider going down this route. I mostly feel bad about myself. The way I look, the way I talk, my social skills, constantly dropping spaghetti... Can't say I feel good about myself. Or have a smile on my face, haha. Mostly sitting around with a killer face feeling sorry for myself...

>> No.7606875

>>7606860
>bf doesn't like lolita
>forced to be dishonest or it's manipulation?
>logic

>> No.7606876
File: 577 KB, 561x1946, just-me1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7606862
~6'1
~190lbs
the adonis and fabio hybrid attached is me

>> No.7606881

>Aatp releasing shitty new Halloween print
>literally the same motif as merry making in the ghost town
>practically the same cut
>maybe it will be redeemable if they sell a witch hat this year
>no fucking witch hat, just ugly cat ears

Why, aatp. Why

>> No.7606885

>>7606856
There are some guys that do enjoy lolita, and it's a bigger population than you think. I personally think lolita can be really cute. I've seen guys even wearing lolita (THANK GOD I WASN'T DRUNK BECAUSE THAT COULD HAVE ENDED SO POORLY.) and pulling it off rather well.

>>7606860
If he honestly doesn't like lolita and says he doesn't, what's manipulative about that?

>> No.7606887

>>7606821

On cgl/ you'll have borderline ugly girls being called cute while the pretty ones are said to be ugly.

Go figure.

>> No.7606897

>birthday in 6 days
>turning 19, haven't been home in 2 years
>haven't talked mom during that time, recently started talking again
>she sends $400 to me as a birthday gift for running shoes and running clothes (we used to run together a lot and I recently lost all of my running clothes/shoes because of my dad)
>tell bf, super excited, he's happy for me and says we can head up to calgary for the weekend and go buy some stuff
>his mom lives in calgary, he says we can stay with her despite her hating us
>he asks her and she responds with "If you clean up the house, I'll let you come"

>tfw bf's brother is a literal 400 pound slob and his father is a drunk who wrecks everything on a daily basis

>tfw my depression is getting worse and worse because I live in a huge fucking disaster of a house and I just want to run again
I would just clean it but it honestly doesn't make a difference. I'll clean the house and it'll be a disaster again within the hour since his brother just throws his trash around and his dad drunkenly cooks random shit in the house and uses every single pot and pan they own.

>> No.7606898

>>7606881
dude I WISH it was the same motif

fucking neon puke and candy all over it

>> No.7606899

>>7606874
Making friends is different in different situations, but here's an easy way I could have made a friend just today:

This is what happened:
I went to a bank to make a deposit and the teller was a young woman named Tori. We exchanged basic conversation "Hey! How are you?" and then I asked her what she did over the weekend (apparently she had a birthday party and went to seattle, which I could have had a conversation with her about but decided not to). Then I told her what I did, talking about the Colossalcon convention that I went to, and about meeting people and having tons of fun. She showed genuine interest, so I kept talking about it and offered the idea that she should go to one too. She said that she'd have to go sometime soon because it sounded like a lot of fun!

What could have happened:
Immediately after she said she would like to go to one, I could have offered her my name and number and say that if I ever found out anything about an upcoming one, I'd let her know.

Simple! And it doesn't even have to be about anything you did, it could be about places or things you plan on going to. I talk about things relevant to the person. I ask them about where they are in life (college? working? etc?) And then I talk to them about things related to that and then (if I find what they are interested in boring), I steer it towards my own interests.

It doesn't work everytime, like for instance you should bother someone that's busy or something. But it works a LOT of the time!

>> No.7606907

>>7606848
That happens to me all the time too.
I find that I look a lot better in photos that my friends take of me, than those by random people or photogs (in which I look like a potato).
I feel like it has a lot to do with how the person "sees" you - it gets reflected in the angles they use to capture your image.

>> No.7606911

>be a lolita
>have girlfriend who also very occasionally dresses in lolita
>really badly want to couple coord with her and look adorable
>don't want to ask her to buy something specifically to coord with me (she pretty much only has 2 main pieces)
>can't afford to buy matching coords for us both

I just want to be on of those adorable lolita couples

>> No.7606915
File: 263 KB, 245x141, 59042.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>living with parent
>through circumstances I don't want to explain, I have a couple thousand dollars in my bank account
>mom pays other bills, I make mortgage payments
>that account's going to run out in a few months
>need job
>no internship-managers hire me because the commute would be 1-1.5 hours just to get there and they don't want to "inconvenience me"
>can't even get a job in retail, no idea where I'm fucking up on the applications but no one is contacting me
>depressed and scared as fuck

>> No.7606916

>>7606874
>Hm, maybe I should really consider going down this route. I mostly feel bad about myself. The way I look, the way I talk, my social skills, constantly dropping spaghetti... Can't say I feel good about myself. Or have a smile on my face, haha. Mostly sitting around with a killer face feeling sorry for myself...

There are lots of things about yourself to feel good about, and when you feel good, chances are that people around you will feel good, too!

I learned that what makes me feel good is seeing other people happy and smiling. And a really easy a great way to make a person smile is to simply smile at them. Because when you do that, they get the warm fuzzy good feeling in their tummy and they want to share that feeling, so they smile at you so that you can feel the same warm fuzzies!

Try it, it works!

>> No.7606924

>>7606915

Don't do online applications. At all. Get ones that you're handing in, and go to the store and request to meet the manager. Shake their hand and look them in the eye when you do it.

If you DO get stuck applying online, go in anyway. Same as above, but tell the manager you've put in an online application and hope they look over it soon.

It sounds odd, but you have to be aggressive. Show them you WANT this job and will bust your ass for it, and you're more likely to get hired. It's how I got the two jobs I've had in the past.

And good luck, anon! I'm rooting for you!

>> No.7606925

>>7606876
swisgar

>> No.7606927

>>7606876
Do you like wearing masks/helmets or would you rather go without?

How skilled are you at armor-making and sewing?

>>7606897
Maybe you should change your plans and go elsewhere? Nothing soils the mood like a bad vacation. Use the money to relax and feel good and meet some cool people! It's much better for you than stressing out about cleaning!

>>7606911
Why don't you want to ask her to buy something that matches? Maybe she'd love the idea! If she's your girlfriend, then I don't see why not.

>>7606915
The inconvenience lies mainly in worry that you wouldn't be able to make it. When you apply, make your enthusiasm for the job very open and clear. Also, lots of jobs are made through connections, so see if you know someone who knows someone.

Also, what do you write on your application/resume?

>> No.7606929

>>7606897
fuck 'em. don't stay with them. it's not your job to clean up after someone else's mess just to get in the good graces of some bitch who'll probably never accept you anyway.

>> No.7606931

>>7606846
you sound like a really sad person

>> No.7606934

>>7606927
It's really the only thing I wanted to do. Just head to the city for a weekend and go to one of our favorite restaurants and get some new clothes. If she won't let us stay with her, then I'll probably order the clothes online and take a trip to the liquor store.
>>7606929
We're planning on moving to the states since I'm a US citizen and want to be close to my family, but it's still at least 6 months away because of paperwork. My bf told me I don't have to clean up after them and that he'd talk to her instead.

>> No.7606935

>>7606927
>>7606911
I don't want to ask her to buy something herself because she doesn't spend much on lolita at all. I forgot to add that she's been wearing it for 2 years but only has 2 main pieces. That and I'm just really, really awkward.

I'll probably end up asking her and if not I'll be able to buy us something when I'm making more money

>> No.7606938

>>7606935
buy your own outfit to match hers

also
>can't talk to own gf because awkward
work on that

>> No.7606941

>>7606927
>Do you like wearing masks/helmets or would you rather go without?
Doesn't really matter to me

>How skilled are you at armor-making and sewing?
Never done it before, believe I have a sewing machine though

>>7606925
possibly

>> No.7606972

>>7606941
If you didn't already know this, I'm a Final Fantasy Tactics fan

That being said, a relatively simple outfit would be Mustadio's: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100705233134/finalfantasy/images/thumb/e/e3/Mustadio.jpg/500px-Mustadio.jpg

No intense armor-making there, and he's wearing relatively casual clothing.

And he has no specific voice to go along with him. If you want me to tell you about him as a character, I can.

>> No.7607006

Not really a feel but someone is calling malco modes racist for telling customers to be aware of chinese knock offs.. I usually can just ignore tumblr but wow.

>> No.7607026
File: 688 KB, 320x246, 1401312231369.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just want to live in an area with a bigger lolita community and nice, big events so that I can (hopefully) make a lolita friend and have things to get excited about. I hate being stuck here, in the middle of nowhere, with my tiny comm and maybe one or two cons per year. I'm stupid and didn't go to them this year and will be out of the country for them next summer, too, so I have nothing to look forward to.
I feel lonely even in my hobbies. I hate my life.

>> No.7607035

>going to ax for birthday
>find out family wants to go to wedding during the last 2 days of the con that is all the way in San Francisco
>leaving on Friday around 3-5
>/cgl/ meet-up at 9 on friday
>have bracelets to deliver

I... I just want to hang out with my friends is that so bad

>> No.7607039

>pay for lolita clothing
>pay for doll clothing
>everytime package comes in the mail entire family freaks out "WHAT IS IT?!?!?!"
>know they'll make fun of me if they know what it is

They're so fucking nosy

>> No.7607044

>>7607035
Meet them in SF separately. Fly/megabus/greyhound (greyhound is in a sketchy part of LA, megabus is at Union station)

>> No.7607058
File: 56 KB, 256x192, Phoenix_Sweating_1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be me
>Losing weight successfully
>Pretty close to brand measurements
>Get a job
>Aw yes, money
>Go on a certain medication
>Start retaining water
>Gaining weight again
The universe doesn't want me to be a kawaii desu rori.

>> No.7607262
File: 122 KB, 531x800, 1398370896122.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not entirely cgl related but still feels
>me and bf been dating for 2 years
>have baby together
>feel myself becoming strict bitch mom
>hardly any interest in music anymore (the thing that brought us together)
>all of my interest is on lolita
>watch him develop crushes on my friends
>he is so much more interested in them and even tells me he thinks they are cute, sexy, etc
>secretly wishes men would flirt with me but they never will
>see my friends complain about "I'm so fat I wish I had ___ & ___"
>know I am more disgusting than them
>drown feels in burando
>tfw nobody finds me desirable anymore but atleast I have beautiful dresses

>> No.7607291

>>7607058
i feel your feels ano

>> No.7607297
File: 34 KB, 640x480, ok....jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have been losing weight steadily since january
>lost about 20 lbs so far, putting me just a bit off from my goal weight
>my bras recently have been fitting badly, so retake measurements today
>underbust first
>underbust is 2 inches smaller since last measured
>awesome!!
>measure bust
>.... it's lost maybe half an inch at most
>going UP in cup size
>fuck genetics

It hurts knowing I'll probably never fit will into certain brands' unshirred pieces well, but at least I'm losing my skinnyfat... I think lolita is one of the few fashions where it's normal to hate your breasts. Sigh.

>> No.7607301

>me
>inconfident about body
>get interested in lolita and jfash
>find cgl
>even more inconfident about body
>why.jpg

>> No.7607308

>>7607301
I know that feel, now I feel like unless I'm a short qt petite girl with cute face I'll never be pretty...

>> No.7607320

>Be 5'1", have US size 8 feet
>High heels downsize my shoe size but make my lower body look disproportionately long
>Tea parties make my feet look huge
>Boo-hoo

>> No.7607325
File: 205 KB, 500x375, 13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw i need to buy more blouses/outerwear
>can't stop buying dresses
>only own one blouse
>only been buying lolita pieces since May
>Already own 5 brand dresses

>> No.7607330

>>7607297
Get a minimizing bra or a binder anon! Good job on losing weight!!
>>7607262
This made me so sad to read anon. I'm sorry.

>> No.7607339

>>7606819

>get out of LDR relationship because of difficult as fuck parents harassing the shit out of us
>first thought is "if selling all my burando is what I could do to fix things fuck I'd do that"
>lol that'll never happen so yeah, burando time

Sounds like it was a good time to get out of that relationship, though. Never waste money on what makes you less happy than burando.

>> No.7607443

>>7606887
Someone sounds bitter.

>> No.7607461

>at colossalcon over the weekend
>worked really hard on a rather obscure costume i didn't think anyone would recognize
>only 2 people actually recognized me but many others who took pics said i looked awesome even though they didnt know who i was supposed to be
>get filmed for a cmv by someone with a nice camera/steadycam for the first time
>feels fucking great

>> No.7607473

>>7607461
I remember when I got filmed the first time. Congrats, anon! I'm sure you looked wonderful!

>> No.7607480

>>7607325
..are you me?

>> No.7607499
File: 43 KB, 480x960, 1396710319879.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7607461

>only 2 people actually recognized me but many others who took pics said i looked awesome even though they didnt know who i was supposed to be

iktfb

>> No.7607510
File: 13 KB, 224x216, mckillyourself.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>the feel when /cgl/ is overrun with 13-year-old summerfags who were clearly trolled off of /b/
>fap threads, misogynistic bait threads, and "sup /cgl/ what do you think of..." dudebro threads everywhere.
>tfw the thread discussing the current state of /cgl/ gets deleted instead
>tfw janitor-chan needs to step the fuck up.
>seriously janitor, wtf are you doing?

>> No.7607518

>>7607480
I guess it's pretty common eh? I mean, there are just so many beautiful prints to buy, I'm just in too much of a rush to get them all and kinda keep forgetting to get blouses and whatnot haha.

>>7607510
>tfw fap threads are okay but behind the bows threads get deleted and the OP gets banned
I mean, I'm glad there's a janitor to help keep the board clean, but at this point they're just making the board worse than it already was

>> No.7607525

>normally don't really care if people cosplay shit they don't know
>whatever man let they people cosplay dude
>cosplay a Sailor Senshi at most recent con
>girl dressed as Sailor Moon calling me for a photo
>calling me the wrong senshi over and over so I didn't realize she was even talking to me
>not even senshi with similar colors or anything, she's just blatantly ignorant
>correct her
>"oh, sorry, i didn't know lol"
>tfw mad as fuck

How the fuck are you gonna cosplay one of the most well-known, iconic anime series in existence and not even get the five main characters' names straight? I said god damn!

>> No.7607533

>>7607518
Haha yes.. I'm on my ninth dress and I have like one blouse, that go with one dress.

>> No.7607537

>>7607533
Oh boy. At least I've got a few blouses on my next taobao order. I'm really worried someone's gonna point out that all my coords feature the same blouse

>> No.7607575

>>7607518
considering how this is a worksafe board, why the fuck are fap threads even okay?
shit is so stupid.
>inb4 my post gets deleted for insulting dear leader janitor-chan

>> No.7607582
File: 462 KB, 500x294, tumblr_mrd40gQvJ61sq9vvvo1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Get a new sewing machine after years of having a crappy one that broke down if you so much as looked at it wrong
>New one is easy to use, threads easily, stitches smoothly, works perfectly
>Sewing is suddenly fun and something I want to do all the time now

>> No.7607600

>>7607575
I hate them too, but as long as there's nothing actually shown, it's okay.
Really feel like it's the same 2-4 people in the threads though.

>> No.7607636

>>7607325
OMG dude. I had that same problem when I started out. Just laser-focus on the items that you need to actually build coords and do your best to ignore dresses. I had to ban myself from buying dresses for a while so I could actually get stuff to wear them with lol

>> No.7607651

>>7607600
It wouldn't be so bad if there was just one, but it's obviously summerfags who don't check the catalog and think all of 4chan moves as quickly as /b/. There are literally like 5 fap threads right now jfc.

>> No.7607687

>fabricland 50% off sale this weekend
>spent all money on taobao order

why. ;_;

>> No.7607693

>>7607582
I know that feeling!
I used my mom's old sewing machine for awhile until I got my own. I was way more confident once I had my own and wanted to sew all the time.

>> No.7607794
File: 451 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mhfgr6a4Jy1rwuvuco1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw you realize no matter how much fat you lose, your face will still be ugly

sucks. here's hoping i can eat well for the rest of this week. I guess it's better to be ugly and skinny than ugly and fat.

>> No.7607805

>>7607510
I agree so hard with the misogyny point. A big part I love about cgl is that the misogyny shit is mostly in the minority here, unlike the rest of 4chan. But you can't get the level of harshness/honestly/const. crit that cgl offers anywhere else.

>> No.7608002

>have spent roughly $1200 on lolita within the past year
>including $700 worth of purchases I just made recently
>feel guilty because I only make about $400 a month now and my boyfriend needs to get a fuck ton of dental things done(fillings and wisdom teeth)
I really need to stop spending after this
>>7607262
Honestly anon you need to have a grown up conversation with him. Especially since you two have a child together. Tell him how you feel, ask him how he feels. Don't use accusations or passive aggressive tactics. Try to keep your responses logical as opposed to mostly emotional. "Hey husband I have some things I need to talk with you about...I feel....when you....I want to work on it together" sort of thing

>> No.7608004

>>7606915
Remember: for retail/food service entry level positions, they don't want you to be too smart. Dumb yourself down. They do want you to be hard-working and responsible, though.
You know how some applications have assessments that ask you about high school? You lie and say your attendance was great, but your grades were Cs and Bs. Shit like that. Be as positive and aggressive as possible, too. Call/go in to follow up your application.

>> No.7608009
File: 27 KB, 389x311, 1351726959582.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7606846

>tfw no BF to be a dick about what you wear

>> No.7608016

>>7607794

Post a picture of yourself so we can be the judge, anon.

>> No.7608017

>>7606846
print popularity is dumb though
my boyfriend doesn't like it either, but I'm just going to keep it toned down/otome when I'm around him and wear fancier stuff for meets and such.
Alternatively I'm thinking about just bringing two sets of clothing with me. So it's not such a hassel.

>> No.7608141
File: 40 KB, 342x298, 1400092898918.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>ILD
>busy, end up hanging with bf's friends instead
>a couple of his friends start refering to every black person in videogames, animu, and even me as "nigger" with the "er"
>mfw they're white
>mfw I'm uncomfortable
>mfw I'm black

I ended up making this look where my smile said "its ok" but my eyes said "kill me"

I don't know how to say "hey, I'm offended" without sounding like a tool

>> No.7608153

>>7608141
>ILD

Goddammit, I missed it again.
Also, what the fuck. My friends do that because it's funny but in no way would they say that if anyone around them could be offended. His friends are just tactless.

>> No.7608156

>>7608153
>I only have white friendds

>> No.7608160

>>7608141
I would just pipe up, that's just innapropriate and shows they have no respect for you. Cartoons is one thing, but they're actually degrading you. I'd be mad at your boyfriend for not pipping up as well.

>> No.7608174

>>7608160
I think I let it slide because they're moving and I was thinking "don't have to deal with this"
but if they do it at their going away party i'm going to make it really awkward

>"she can't do that, she's a nigger"
>"yep, thats me, so much of a nigger that I got stones thrown at me by white kids in elementary. fun memories"

>> No.7608178

in the last thread I thought my package from Australia was lost forever but it actually has breb returned to her so I have a new feel for having to pay for tracked shipping god damn I hate being poor these dresses are slowly becoming less of a bargain

>> No.7608181

>>7608174
Do it sooner than later. They're not even using it sarcastically from what it sounds like. Better to do it sooner than later. But really you should talk to your boyfriend. That's really not appropriate, and it says that he thinks that's acceptable behaviour.

>> No.7608221
File: 144 KB, 854x859, 1347761793915.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>everything I want to cosplay is obscure as fuck and nobody would recognize it

>> No.7608240

>>7608174
Sounding like a tool? Are you fucking serious? How about having self respect for yourself? I let shit like that slide in middle school, but by high school I actually had self confidence and cared enough about myself as a person (and by extension, other black people) to call those fuckers out on it. That shit is not fucking cool, and if you're uncomfortable, you should say something. These people aren't your friends if they're willing to disrespect and insult you like that. Throw some fucking balls. If they think THAT's acceptable to say to you, think about what they say about you (and other black people) in private. And if your boyfriend thinks it's okay, he obviously doesn't respect you either. Don't date people who associate with people like that, because they're hella toxic in the long run.

I'm really sorry for getting so mad, but I'm projecting.

>> No.7608242

>>7608221
So?

>> No.7608251

>>7608221
that's when you do an amazing job and get people to ask where you're from!! damn son. plus it makes it extra special when someone recognizes you!

>> No.7608260

>>7608221
Do it anyway. Get some killer shots of the costumes. It makes it all the more sweet when you get recognized in person and you make people online happy when they see new material of their fandom online.

>> No.7608270

>>7608174
>>"yep, thats me, so much of a nigger that I got stones thrown at me by white kids in elementary. fun memories"
I have the exact same things happened to me except colour reversed. I feel for you, anonette. Ended up coming back home crying.

All those nasty shit and bullying always done by boys (of any colours). I'm becoming more and more sexist as I'm growing up. Sometimes dreaming of an ideal country with only women in as I can deal better with nasty gossip behind my back than actual physical agression.

>> No.7608271

>>7608221
Been there. It's mostly lame but it's all worth it when a handful of people recognize you and lose their shit over it.

>> No.7608277

>>7608221
don't be a fag, do it anyway, cool way to show appreciation
>>7608240
I told my bf of the situation. he just said "ok" (prob because I am at work and hates me being distracted)
I'll talk about it with him on my break as well. I'm definitely going to say something.

>> No.7608313

>"h-hey mom, lets go look at gyms together!"
>tfw finally feeling ready to get fit and thin, want to go with mom bc were both fat and can motivate each other (hopefully) and gym membership costs moneys so more motivation
>tfw sees all these horror stories about people losing weight and having excess skin
>poor, cannot afford to have flabby extra skin taken off via surgery
>scared of going on diet/exercise and losing weight now and genetics fucking me over

>> No.7608314

>>7608313
how fat are you now, what's your goal weight, and how old are you?

>> No.7608316

>>7607006
where?

>> No.7608321 [DELETED] 

>>7608313
i-im pretty fat anon
>pls dont laugh
180-ish, mom is 200-ish, my goal has never been a certain weight, but measurements, i want to reduce my 44inch bust to 40 or below (if at all possible?) and my waist from 38 to the 20s. i guess, maybe around 120-ish? is that ideal for 5'2? im so ashamed. im also 18. i dont want to go too quickly or else it might sag. i think its probably dumb to worry, but i cant help it.

>> No.7608323 [DELETED] 

>>7608002
Women are worthless. They always leech off of others. Always try to get anyone else but them to pay for their shit. Your boyfriend is a beta nerd so you're taking advantage of him. Oh well, I guess you're just being a typical woman.

>> No.7608325

>>7608314
i-im pretty fat anon
>pls dont laugh
180-ish, mom is 200-ish, my goal has never been a certain weight, but measurements, i want to reduce my 44inch bust to 40 or below (if at all possible?) and my waist from 38 to the 20s. i guess, maybe around 120-ish? is that ideal for 5'2? im so ashamed. im also 18. i dont want to go too quickly or else it might sag. i think its probably dumb to worry, but i cant help it.

>> No.7608329

>>7608323
translation:
>tfw no gf
>even my 2d waifu wouldn't love me

>> No.7608333

>>7608325
you'll be fine if you do it in a healthy way. You're young enough that your skin has plenty of elasticity. The saggy issues come from when people lose a bunch of weight over an extremely short period of time, and are older (I'd say 35+?) so their skin doesn't bounce back.

You'll be fine.

>> No.7608334
File: 992 KB, 500x572, tumblr_n4nca5gmTX1rbnx7io1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7607794
makeup can always help anon! im sure youre not that ugly anyways, people always put themselves down! i believe in you!

>> No.7608335
File: 381 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n0y4j2rBOI1r2fm6fo1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7608333
thanks so much anon, reassurance makes me feel better about this! i can do it!

>> No.7608339
File: 138 KB, 1920x1080, 1396859903006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I feel like there's something wrong with me. I feel like I'm just going to hurt anyone I ever get close to or talk to, and yet, I'm afraid of talking about it to my friends because I don't to guilt trip or well, hurt them. Sometimes I feel absolutely convinced that I cannot do anything right and that I am just a disaster waiting to happen.

>> No.7608340 [DELETED] 

>>7608339
get a grip faggot

>> No.7608341
File: 362 KB, 500x369, tumblr_mhmwlz2jgG1rl7ak4o1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>See pictures of me from ILD
>Makes me realize how much I look forward to when I give birth in a few months so I can concentrate on dropping baby weight and the weight in my legs afterwards

Haha, flats do not compliment me at all and my calves looked like tree trunks in all the photos from the walk.

Oh and in other news, my husband got a raise at work and the company he works for is now paying 100% of the employees health insurance, so it's definitely going to help out when it comes time to buy a million boxes of baby diapers. I'm just hoping my work increases my hours a bit before I have to go on maternity leave.

>> No.7608344

>>7608270
now that I think of it, they were all boys too...

>> No.7608349
File: 1000 KB, 500x500, tumblr_n4d8xxbsUI1rercezo1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7608339
youve gotta get yourself out of this mindset, anon. nothing bad will happen as long as you try your best! and even if it does, things can be worked out. dont overthink things!

>> No.7608481
File: 360 KB, 500x281, mugi.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7607339
Yeah he made me happy but fuck him, cheating cunt.
I also share feels with harassing parents
>what if he's a murderer or a pedophile

>>7607518
I make the btb threads (almost) every week and I never get banned but they always get deleted.
>inb4 banned

>>7608334
not that anon but god damn make up always makes me look worse, like a man in drag

>so many mugi gifs ITT

>> No.7608487

>>7608481
I've got the problem of being kind of man faced. I should take some make up lessons from drag queens. I'm not very good at contouring yet.

>> No.7608499

>>7606846
your bf is a cunt
fuck his opinions and wear whatever you want. you sound sad.

>> No.7608504
File: 386 KB, 350x196, tumblr_ljidhl7nOW1qbaaeb.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7608481
Same on the make-up, aft first I think I look better but when taking a good look I just look worse in the end, it doesn't seem to matter how I do it.

also
> mugi best girl

>> No.7608507 [DELETED] 

>>7608270
I think society is finally starting to pick up on the fact men are fucking horrible uncivilized pigs. So maybe this dream will come to fruition, if they don't go all caveman and throw us into burqas first

>> No.7608516
File: 25 KB, 249x350, mugs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7608487
I can do make up on other people, I did some work experience in a make up store that had a studio. When it comes to me though, everything seems too harsh. Maybe I should self post in a beauty thread one day.

>>7608504
yoooooo

>> No.7608522
File: 57 KB, 500x599, tumblr_m24d8aMnZj1r6i24yo1_500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>post tumblr url on this board
>got followed by at least 10 lesbians
>started getting weird questions in my ask box on whether I've ever been with a girl or would consider it
>feels like the questions get more intrusive every time i answer them and more aggressive every time i don't
>really regret ever giving my tumblr out
>now I'm uncomfortable posting my own pics on /cgl/
>that feel when

>> No.7608527

>>7608522
>>started getting weird questions in my ask box on whether I've ever been with a girl or would consider it
>f>eels like the questions get more intrusive every time i answer them and more aggressive every time i don't

1.Stop answering these questions
2. Block all accounts sending you uncomfortable questions
3. Delete all questions you don't want to answer
4. Unable Anon asks for your blog

This should help. Wait a few weeks, problem should be solved and the trolls gone.

>> No.7608528 [DELETED] 

>>7608507
>if they don't go all caveman and throw us into burqas first

I'm pretty sure its just shitskin middle easterners who want to do that.

>> No.7608532

>>7608516
Maybe you should make some makeup buddies? I've gradually been doing bits but still have a way to go. My husband isn't used to heavier makeup on my either, so I can't really gage if it's to much by asking him. I guess eyeliner and falsies are heavy for him. Really need a gal pal around when I'm preping.

>> No.7608535 [DELETED] 

>>7608528
No, they all want to. If you pay attention, a lot of times when they talk about the issues of rape/crime, they'll say stuff like "how long until it's enough of a problem we have to keep women inside all the time?" you know, for our protection. or otherwise frame it so that it's women who need to be punished, if indirectly. It's not even a question that men should not be the ones inconvenienced by their own actions

>> No.7608537

>>7608522
>read that anons get bothered on tumblr when they post urls here
>hear they get weird questions and hate
>I get no followers/questions ever
>mybodyisready.jpg
>post url
>get a few followers
>zero questions
>no harassment
>I kind of wanted some drama though
I-I'm not good enough for cgl hate? Like I really wanted it laid on, I like when my flaws get pointed out so I have something to work on. But I got nothing. Zip.

>> No.7608539

>>7608537
Do a lot of SJW satyre, you're guaranteed to get harrassment. After all, go look at the Sammus panty line thread.

>> No.7608547

>>7608532
Yeah I don't really have any friends around that are into pretty things unfortunately. I think my main problem with make up is awful pale skin (tfw no foundation) and having almost white hair as a kid, my eyebrows are still that colour and the rest of my hair darkened so I never learned how to do eyebrows cause whats the point, you can't see them anyway, lol. I've tried to darken them with eyebrow pencils and everything but I just look so strange.

>can captcha pls stop giving me single number captchas and then telling me it's wrong

>> No.7608549

>>7606846
>be female
>dates asshole
>love him, he just isn't accepting of my hobby
>bf is controlling as shit, still stay with it for some reason
>post on the 4chins

>> No.7608551

>>7608535
Damn, where do you find men that talk like that? That's hawt. Every guy i know is a skinny faggot with no balls, if one started talking about protecting me id just laugh.

>> No.7608557 [DELETED] 
File: 35 KB, 625x626, bait3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7608535
>If you pay attention, a lot of times when they talk about the issues of rape/crime, they'll say stuff like "how long until it's enough of a problem we have to keep women inside all the time?" you know, for our protection.

Are you fucking retarded? I admit to follow a few SJW blogs, but I never even heard such bullshit from the most drama-retarded tumblr SJW.
What's a bigger problem is more the attitude rape victims are treated (blamed because they wore clothes too revealing, boys/men getting raped often not taken serious, ecetera). Not going into details because too much OT, but if you fail to grasp even the most obvious aspect of the problems, you need to gtfo. You are cancer.

>> No.7608568
File: 536 KB, 250x188, SYMgif.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7606830
Hey, Jesus is anime related too.

>> No.7608595

>>7608325
I'm the same height as you, started at the same weight, and seven years older. I've lost 40lb since Jan (still working on it, I'm aiming for 120 too) and haven't noticed any loose skin so far, so I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you aim for 1-2lb a week. Good luck!

>> No.7608682
File: 28 KB, 500x322, my mouth is the line between the whiskers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>small body
>thin
>doctor says "Do not lose any more weight" every time I go in to see her.
>shaped like a sack of flour
>try to lose weight to get a waist
>doctor says, "Do not. Lose. Anymore. Weight."
>but I'm fat
>"No, you just have an unfortunate body."
>okay
>still shaped like a sack of shit
>mom says I should wear anything I want, I'm the perfect weight
>try to tell her it doesn't matter how much I weigh if I look like a lego brick
>mom just sighs now when I talk about clothes
>still shaped like a shit bag
>can't lose anymore weight

also
>self post sometimes
>sometimes people say I'm cute
>sometimes people say I'm ugly as shit
>no idea if I should feel good about my face or hide indoors

I will never be confident loli, deskcar.

>> No.7608685

>>7608682
Corsets
Waist cinchers

ta daaa

>> No.7608688

>>7608685
Wouldn't that show under a form-fitting shirt though?
Like the seems and stuff?
I mean I've looked at those a lot, but they look like they'd be too thick to hide under anything tight.

>> No.7608690

>>7608688
Waist cinchers would be easier to hide, but you can also wear them at other times just to change your body shape

You could also just not wear tight clothing for a while

>> No.7608695

>>7608690
>You could also just not wear tight clothing for a while
That's what I've been doing my whole life, the problem with that is that not only am I wide and shapeless, I have man shoulders, so anything that doesn't squeeze me like a sausage makes me look really really fat.

That aside, you're seriously making me hopeful, waist cinchers can change your shape over time? Like if I wore one for a year, I'd squeeze myself into a girl shape?

>> No.7608698

>>7608695
There are people with abnormally unnatural and small waists, so sure

>> No.7608699

>>7608695
Lookup Lucy corsetry on youtube.

>> No.7608710

>>7608695
>>7608695
I think your issue is your mind not your body. Sack isnt a body type, and you probably arent 'fat' if you are being told by doctors to stop being so stupid about your weight.

But if you waist train, which means dedicating yourself to wearing corsets, buying one that will take the strain, etc...then yes you can get a semi permanent change out of it. If you stop wearing corsets the change goes back to normal, like any body mod.

>> No.7608711

>>7608698
>>7608699
Oh my god.
Oh, Anons.
You are wonderful people, thank you.

>> No.7608731

>>7607510
To be fair, it's stated in 4Chan's rules that discussing the moderation is a bannable offense, and that threads can be deleted without reason.
And there have been fap thread since 2013, and as early as march this year.

>> No.7608736

>AnimeNext14
>"This will be the year to get laid!"
>Be drunk each morning/afternoon
>Feeling good, go to pool
>Decent looking grill swimming
>Drunk swim up to her and flirt away
>Head to hot-tub, a real qt 3.14 comes by
>Flirt with her too, invite to sit in arms
>1st grill looks shafted, invite her too
>2nd gets mad, leaves
>1st leaves as well
>Dick only wet from water

Only if I wasn't crippingly afraid of the raves I'd get a con girl

>> No.7608738

>>7608736
You being afraid of raves isn't the problem

>> No.7608928
File: 719 KB, 295x360, 1398979479337.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw the anons on here who search for someone to do cute stuff will never ever contact you
>tfw the anons who search for love on here will do the same as aforementioned
>tfw it's hard to find someone with similar interests and reasonable
>tfw I've never seen a German anon on here
>;_;

>> No.7608938

>>7608928
>post in a contact thread once, just to see if anyone would respond
>it'd be nice having some friends to talk about fashion or crafting with, maybe find some people to hang out with at a con..
>a couple people add me on Skype from it
>every single one is some socially-awkward guy looking for a cute loli girlfriend

>> No.7608945 [DELETED] 

>>7608938
>contact thread on /cgl/?
>implying I'm socially awkward?

Well, we could write if you want.

>> No.7608947

>>7608938
did you really expect anything different to happen?

>> No.7608948

>>7608947
Kind of, considering that I never mentioned being interested in romance with guys on the form.

>> No.7608951

>>7608938
>implying you're a girl

>>7608947
what's wrong with guys wanting such a gf? as long as they have genuine interest in the person, it's awright. if they're creepy and socially awkward, it's their own fault.

>>7608948
>implying you're not interested in a romance with a guy or in general

what makes people think like that?

>> No.7608953

>>7608938
I found a nice penpal from the friending thread, i added like 10 other people who were either guys or socially awkward lolis who were...kinda...weird...and then one girl who kept asking me for troublesome favours. But I ended up with a friend. don't lose hope anon

>> No.7608959

tfw never made a friend through the friend search thread before.

>mfw no kawaii senpai to guide me through my jfash endeavours/difficult cosplay projects

>> No.7608962

>>7608959
I know that feel anon

>> No.7608964

>>7608951
Answer to all three: Lesbian

>>7608953
Yeah I guess. Congrats to you, though.

>> No.7608967

>>7608953
Penfriends are nice, but what about the people who are looking for a serious relationship/romance? Do they all count as socially awkward/autistic/creepy/etc., just because they use 4chan as well on their search?

>tl;dr: People are not up to put effort into getting the people to know anymore, instead they get all thrown into one pot.

>> No.7608968

>>7607325
I can totes relate.

>> No.7608971
File: 903 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n3tr51ZTsp1qkq9roo3_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7608481
>>7608504
>>7608516
>my mugi sisters
>we will rise again

>> No.7608972

>>7608967
Uhm, yea. You're just being awkward. Get odd your chair, shower, wear a nice shirt, and go out and meet people. We don't come here to out ourseleves up as dating candidates. We come here to botch about who's got more burando in their closet.

>> No.7608977

>>7608972
>all das implying
>all das prejudice
>implying everyone posting in here wishing for a gf is a fat, awkward neckbeard
>implying that's me

Toppest of kek, really.

Just because I express my wish for that?

>> No.7608979

>>7608928

A-anon, I am a German Anon too! Mostly here for Lolita/J-fashion. Leave me an e-mail if you're interested!

>> No.7608985

>>7608979
Sure, sent you one.

>>7608972
Also, are you admitting that you're biased?

>> No.7608986

>>7608967
technically I met my boyfriend because of /cgl/ despite him never coming to this board

>> No.7608996

>>7608986
How that? Mind elaborating it to us?

>> No.7609040

>>7608736
pick a girl instead of spraying and praying. also, maybe don't be wasted the entire time.

>> No.7609043

> be outgoing and love to meet people and make friends
> Work keeps me surrounded by people ages 30-45
> Begin going to cons and concerts and look for more social outlets for people my age
> Meet people that interest me and share long conversations, shared interests, and future plans
> Discuss shared interest in travel and propose future possibility of traveling together for fun
> Forget to get their number
>....
> Forget their name 5 minutes later.

Why do I keep doing this. Why. I'm just digging my own trench now and it's a never - ending cycle.

> Anon: You should take pictures with people you dance with!
> Dance with 6 or 7 people
> Get tired and sit down
> Anon: So how many pictures did you take?
>"....oh. Shit."
> I had already forgotten by the time I stood up to dance.

Well done, Alex. Stellar work as usual

>> No.7609055

>>7606911
try a cute taobao coord

>> No.7609060

>>7608996
>posted gijinka outfit in thread asking for advice and asking about a local con since I'm new to the area
>guy gives directions and such, says he might go and will say hi if he sees me
>he was at his friends bachelor party the night before when his friends asked him to come
>sees me and my friend says hi and we hang out
>internet/fb friends mostly for a few years
>started hanging out IRL and have been dating for 2 years

I was 16 and he was 20 so neither of us were interested beyond being friends at the time.

>> No.7609066
File: 994 KB, 500x375, 1344754544050.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have nice skin due to skin care regimen and taking good care of my health
>"Anon what do you do to get such nice skin?"
>Oh, I just [summary of regimen].
>"Wow that sounds way too difficult. Anything else?"
>Well, I eat mostly healthy food, take my vitamins, drink a lot of water and green tea...
>"I already drink tea sometimes! You must have gotten lucky with genetics, I'm so jealous!"
>mfw
>mfw my OWN MOTHER says shit like this and implies my dad is some kind of flawless übermensch that graced me with his beautimousity
>mfw he was still a gross pizzaface at my age
>mfw people say anything just so they don't have to fucking moisturize

>>7608736
I knew a guy who did this. Nerdy, awkward, kind of adorable, showered me with attention and I was really flattered. Then I realized he acted the exact same way to every girl he thought was cute, and completely ignored the not-so-cute ones to the point of being rude. Dropped that one like a hot potato and he still doesn't understand why.

>> No.7609078

>>7609066
But he was obviously totes a nice guy, you freindzoning filthy wore !!!!1!1!!!

>> No.7609086

>>7609066
Interested in hearing about your regimen!

>> No.7609094

>>7609043
You said you don't have Facebook. Write their goddamnnnames down. Take care photo of you and them while you're at it and label it

>> No.7609112

>want to do couple cosplay with bf
>bf refuses to wear wig
.bf refuses to cosplay non-normalfag characters

how do I make him wear a wig so he won't look like shit

sex bribes won't work

>> No.7609124

>>7609066
Oooooh I fucking hate when people do that! Except for me it's when talking about my hair. I have very long, healthy hair that I'm really proud of. I work hard to maintain it (washing it in cold water, only air-drying, lots of homemade oils/masks, use gentle hair dye, etc) but when I tell someone who asks about how I grew my hair so long they just say "That's a lot of work. I could never do that. I'm so jealous that you've got such long hair!!"
Bitch I wouldn't have long hair if I didn't work my ass off to take care of it

>> No.7609125

>>7609112
which character is it about?

>> No.7609128

>>7609125
Mordecai and Rigby from regular show

he'd be mordecai

>> No.7609138

>>7609128
if he doesn't want to, just don't force him to. it's no use forcing it, it's only causing more problems.

>> No.7609141

>>7609138
He'd cosplay but he just doesn't want to wear a wig

he thinks it's weirder than just dying his hair for it

>> No.7609154
File: 21 KB, 300x300, 889345.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7609066

Try having bad skin, Anon. People will go on about this forever too.

>have bad skin due to hormones gone crazy, also family has a history of acne on both sides
>"Anon what do you do to get such bad skin?"
>Oh, it's mostly hormones -"
> "Do u moisturize?!" - "So why don't you just go on the pill Anon!?!?!" - "DID YOU TRY WASHING IT??!?"
>mfw i have a better skin regimen than many of my flawless skin friends, yet they still think they need to educate me
>mfw

>>7609124

Haha, I know THAT feel, at least.
People question me about this too, but they usually stop me right after I mentioned I never dye it - "Oh god I could never do that, haha! I LOVE colouring my hair [and also skip on essential things to maintain healthy hair]" Well bitch, then enhoy your coloured hair, but unless you're some divine creature like albinwonderland, enjoy your damaged hair too. Also: "I just love to experiment on my hair cuts!! I could never be so patient and grow it out~" Theny why the fuck do you whine about having short hair to me?

>> No.7609167

>>7609124
>>7609154
My absolute favorite is simply having long hair.

>"How do you get your hair so long?"
>By not cutting it and vitamins.
>"OH GOD I could never do that, hahaha"
That's why your hair is short and fried, dumbass.

>> No.7609173
File: 33 KB, 430x300, m3hc8eO6CV1qzv7qp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7609167
>>"How do you get your hair so long?"
>>By not cutting it."
>>"OH GOD I could never do that, hahaha"
>That's why your hair is short, dumbass. Why did you even ask me this question?

That's how my conversations usually go. Don't even need to mention all the other shit you have to do to maintain healthy long hair, the first simple step is often too much for many people.

>> No.7609177

>>7609154
I know both these feels. My acne is probably hormonal (it *probably* isn't genetic, as my mother never had acne, but she was also raised in a sunny country. And sun exposure is known to improve acne), but the pill doesn't help (although I use it for hormone imbalances), I have a good skin regimen, etc. Everyone else is in the clear in terms of acne and I'm still here all pockmarked and shit. When I ask them how they wash their face "Oh, I just use a bit of soap." ._______.
>>7609167
And yeah, I have straight long hair, good nails, I guess I get good protein in my diet? I've got people like "omg how? Do you straighten your hair? My nails always break" but I find with people who have weak nails, it's usually because they overly wash their hands or wash the dishes without using gloves, and the soap kills off all their bacteria and I guess weakens the nail?

>> No.7609180

>>7609141
then just let him dye his hair for it. I'd prefer that anyways, it's way more natural.

>> No.7609185

>>7609173
This is how 99% of all my conversations about hair go too.
>"Oh my god, your hair is so long! I'm so jealous! Is it real?!?!" *proceeds to tugging my hair*
>"How did you get it soo long???"
>Well I never cut it-
>"HAHA I need to cut my hair every month! I could never grow mine out!!"

Why do people even...

>> No.7609213

>>7609177
>I have a good skin regimen, etc. Everyone else is in the clear in terms of acne and I'm still here all pockmarked and shit. When I ask them how they wash their face "Oh, I just use a bit of soap." ._______.

Yes, I know that feel.
What's even worse when people ask me about my make up routine, and after I explained just say "Oh well, I like my skin without make up better anyway~" and look into the mirror seeing healthy, glowing spotless skin while I'm next to them having a ton of products just to loo like a human being on my face. Nice.

>>7609185
>Why do people even...

I have no fucking clue.

>> No.7609216

>haven't been to a con since i was 12
>start lurking here
>get an urge to start cosplaying again
>tfw all my friends are normalfags and the only people in my school who go to cons are obnoxious

>> No.7609217

>>7607058
...Are you my girlfriend?

>> No.7609223

>>7607461
>>7607473
I was filmed once too,but I was ita as fuck tho.
I passed in front of the camera by accident then I apologized but they told me to stay.
My coord was utter shit,my hair were a rat mess,... and they were telling me how adorable I was
>mfw dunno if sarcasm or genuine

>> No.7609227

All the Mugi ITT managed to make me happy

>> No.7609234
File: 653 KB, 499x374, animated-rampage.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>make the deadline for gorgeous dress on taobao
>SS confirms it's still in stock
>Pay the deposit
>Really excited
>mfw I look at my order only to find part of my order refunded
>Did not get a message that apparently the dress was out of stock after all

>> No.7609243

>tfw shitty tumblr coords getting exponentially more notes than mine
>tfw my coord is superior, decent face & makeup, good photography

it's a little discouraging. I think I'm doing a good job with tagging too.

>> No.7609250

>>7609173
>>7609185
Sorry to bug you hair-anons, but I'm trying to grow mine out and get it healthy! I cut it recently to take off all the badly damaged parts from botched home dye jobs, aside from cutting it and multivitamins, do you guys have any tips on encouraging hair to grow a little faster? Thanks so much!

>> No.7609251

>>7609243
Tumblr is the hugbox of the internet. It's not legit. Don't worry about your lack of notes, is what I want to say. But I know it can be discouraging.

Make up a fake illness and tag every post with ableism and you'll get more notes.

>> No.7609255

>>7609250
I don't really have any more tips for faster hair growth than vitamins, some people take biotin but I've never tried it myself. I'd advise being careful with your hair so as to prevent breakage, as that will give you split ends that you'll need to cut off. Avoid as much heat as you can to your hair (no curling, straightening, blow-drying) and dry your hair gently with a t-shirt, not a rough towel. Get a natural bristled brush, and keep your hair braided or otherwise put up so it won't get tangled so easily. I use a hair oil when my hair is drying, and once a week I do a hair mask. That's about it for my routine I guess.

>> No.7609256

>>7609243
You just might not have enough followers yet. Tag your posts sparingly and hope someone famous reblogs you. That's really the only way to grow on tumblr.

>> No.7609259

>>7609255
Is it a home made hair mask?

>> No.7609264
File: 57 KB, 400x225, tumblr_inline_mkr5niqQUa1rn8pui.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7609227

>> No.7609268

>>7609250
>do you guys have any tips on encouraging hair to grow a little faster? Thanks so much!

Sorry, there's nothing that worked for me. I never really noticed a difference. Many recommended vitamins like Biotin also made me break out, so I won't try anything new until my dermatologist approves. I know there were some helpful suggestions in the other thread, and you might find something that works on you, but do not expect miracles. My hair grows incredibly slow, and I fight for every inch with all I have. That's the secret.
See also >>7596385 and >>7591375

>>7609243
>thinking notes imply good coords

Welcome to tumblr, Anon. Honestly, most attention is also a good portion of what style you wear, and lcuk, luck luck - you need followers, the right people to reblog you, ecetera. I follow a few superior Lolitas whose coords rarely get 100+ notes, while fatties/popular release whores have instant 1k notes. Do not get discouraged! Just enjoy it without the e-fame pressure, and who knows what happens.

>> No.7609269

>>7609259
Most of the time I do home-made hair masks! I have such long hair that bought ones run out too quickly and get too expensive, haha. I use coconut oil and olive oil mixed with an egg all over my hair and sleep in it if I can, rinsing it out in the morning. You can also mash up an avocado and throw in there.
If you want to buy a mask, I recommend Aussie's deep treatments!

>> No.7609274
File: 326 KB, 425x375, 2FEpazm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I applied to a lot of universities in the west & east coast areas so I could attend the fun larger cons like Otakon or AX or something more than like once a year.

Got rejected by all of them! Oh well. I got into a great school about 3hrs from Chicago so I guess I'll see you friends at ACEN.

Also I'm really loving No Game No Life.

>> No.7609420

>>7609180
i'm not going to bleach his brown hair and then dye it blue for a con

It wouldn't work for his job

>> No.7609424

>>7609141
Why do guys do this? Someone with a dick, chime in here. I've seen more good cosplay ruined by guys looking like shit because "my normal hair is pretty close" (wrong, 99% of the time) than I can count on fingers and toes. It's almost always guys. Why?

>> No.7609430

>>7609424
because they think wigs are "weird' according to the bf

and they don't realize the value in looking good, I presume

>> No.7609499

>>7608341
Buy reusable diapers

>> No.7609529

>>7609250
I don't know all that much about biology, but I do know that a hair is a long chain of amino-acids, so maybe you could try eating more protein and see if it has any effect

>> No.7609547

>>7609420
what's he working as that he needs to watch his appearance that much?

>> No.7609562

>>7609424
Dick-bearer here; some people just can't be assed and you know it

>> No.7609576

>>7609547
A lot of jobs care about that sort of thing, even if they claim otherwise.

>office jobs
>retail jobs
>food-industry jobs
>any job where you interact with clients or customers, basically

I had a job once where my boss told me I couldn't have my hair dyed any colour but blonde or brown (not red, not black, not any unnatural color), nor could I have anything pierced but my ears, and no tattoos, or they'd fire me. I joked about "well, how would you know I don't have piercings and tattoos, if they're under my clothes" and I was told, very patronisingly, that my response wasn't "very Christian" and that they'd find out somehow.

They were total nutters, though. I hated working there.

>> No.7609601

>>7609576
>black
>unnatural

>> No.7609606

>>7609601
Well, actually black AND unnatural colors but ... yup. Like I said. Nutters.

>> No.7609611

>>7609424
Guys just don't care about looks that much.

Personally, I would try and get my hair gelled/styled before investing in a wig, but some people don't even go that far. It's just throw on a suit and be Phoenix Wrong for a day.

>> No.7609616
File: 123 KB, 450x450, 1374099553160.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7608016
A few seagulls already have, I posted once in a suggestions thread and asked others if I could pull off cute characters. A few said I could, but a few said I couldn't. One person said I wasn't even a 7/10. I've also never had anyone said I was cute/beautiful/pretty/whatever, except for close friends or family. So I've deducted from there that yeah, I'm ugly lol.

>>7608334
Aww thanks anon! Yeah, god bless the power of make-up! I look almost average with it.

>> No.7609617

I like wearing lolita, because it covers the disgusting acne on my back, shoulders, chest, and legs.
My face is pretty clear, though, thank goodness.
Also deep, purple stretchmarks on my belly and hips from having a kid. 3 years ago. Only laser surgery can make it go away, and even THAT'S not guaranteed.

A fashion with a heavy focus on modesty is my saving grace for my scars and skin issues.
Non of you would even guess it.

Hallelujah.

I'm just devastated when I try to look sexy anymore. Lolita just makes me happy that way.
Go figure.

>> No.7609624

>>7609617
C'mere girl

>> No.7609633

>>7609124
Oh fuck. My hair grows really, really quickly naturally and it's super thick.

I recently started growing my hair out because I want to do more with it, and these people are bugging the fuck out of me. Wtf do you mean how did I grow my hair? I don't fucking know? I continued to be alive?

>> No.7609649
File: 488 KB, 364x200, DONT MAKE ME HAVE FEELINGS.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7609624

>> No.7609650

>>7609611
this is why i always cosplay as psyduck, no hair involved, aw yea

>> No.7609660

>>7609633
Its because so many people still believe that cutting your hair makes it grow faster. Like bitch that doesnt even make sense, but they do it every 6 weeks or so so obviously their hair never grows and its like magic to them that other peoples does.

>> No.7609668
File: 21 KB, 335x448, Capture.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>TFW This shit is on netflix now
>>Co-workers now think you are trying to attract pedophiles.

>> No.7609714

>>7609424
Because we like our natural hair and feel proud of it.

I'm going to be cosplaying a character with straight, combed back hair. Instead of using a wig I've decided to spend ~100-200 to have it straightened 2-3 times so that it'll look like the character's.

>> No.7609725
File: 4 KB, 256x144, Unknown-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7609668
>move to shitty area
> full of creepy old pedos
> who actually think you're trying to attract them with your ridiculous dresses
> ITS STREET FASHION YOU NONCE
> seriously, do not talk to me

>> No.7609735

>>7609714
for about 5 minutes if that

>> No.7609748

>>7609714
you know a wig would literally be half to a quarter of that price and you could use it multiple times, right?

>> No.7609857

>>7609660
always thought that was fuckin stupid, I always point out to people that hair grows from the roots not the tips.

I have a conspiracy theory that hair dressers spread that rumour.

>> No.7609867

>>7609857
It's because of the whole, "split ends make your hair break off!" thing. But most people don't realize that you only need to trim your hair by maybe a centimeter every 6-8 months. Not every few weeks....

>> No.7609906
File: 67 KB, 248x246, akiracri.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ok so cgl should I have bad feels about this? backstory:
>Spray paint in friend's bathtub, we were stupid to think it wouldn't still get everywhere, it did
>After the convention I'll clean it out for her
>she comes to the convention with me and a friend, upon arriving we unexpectantly split up and she ends up not having fun and goes home after a short while
>I feel bad for not only messing her bathtub but now kinda abandoning her
>I only say kinda because she didn't text us or anything

Later:
>I come over with my blazer to help her make a pattern out of
>don't have the stuff to clean bathtub with me
>leave the blazer there since place is within walking distance from campus and I'll be over regularly to help

Suddenly she and another 2 friends get sick with mono and strep.
>they all start basically living in friend 2's house 15 mins away taking care of eachother
>I thought the spread was preventable but I still felt terrible for them because it was bad
>my blazer is at original friend's place but I'm not worried about it
>feel bad about not coming over to pattern but it was a sickhouse, finals, and they live way out now

1/2

>> No.7609908

>>7609906

They get better and I visit once before school's out. Once I move back home for summer I realize a gift card I wanted to use was gone and it turns out I misplaced it in friend 2's car. Also now need my blazer for a costume.
>friend 1 says she can drop the stuff off at my house when she visits parents since they live closeby
>”Do you wanna get this stuff tonight or tomorrow morning” “I'll get it tonight if ok” ...”sorry was out eating with folks, I'll drop it off for you tomorrow morning” “sweet I'll be here at 11 thanks”
>she never shows up

k whatever I have to visit the school next week and can get it from her then.
>night before ask if she'll be home around 3, she says she can be, I explain
>no answer all night or all next day until it's too late. She was at friend 2's house.
>”that's ok I'll be back next week, but it'll be my last chance”

Today
>she's at friend 2's house again with stuff
>I drive there, get blazer yay!
>but...they lost the card
>it was with a batch of their cards last night and they lost them all either in the house or in the car, but they haven't found them
>k could've told me that before my mom drove all the way out here...but at least I got blazer
>realize they're notoriously messy people and the house is a cluttered den, stuff and clothes on floor, every surface covered, you know the type
>shit I'm never getting that card back.

So at least I got my blazer but I'm so upset about my card. should I feel guilty about being upset? Cuz...I lost it in the first place the same way they presumably did, and I never got to clean the bathtub because they got sick....but they were so hard to reach and I feel if she listened any of the times before today I'd have my card.

2/2

>> No.7609922

>>7609668
>asshole dude gets a netflix deal
>girl ends up in magazine
when will it end
now I've learned, let no fucker take my picture

>> No.7609934

>>7609668

I actually watched this the other day, and aside from using a lolita as the picture and then claiming it was related to lolicon, pretty much everything was spot on. I would like to contact this person and tell him that he should do his homework a little more before actually putting such a fallacy onto camera. Lolicon IS a derivative of lolita complex however when the term was coined to refer to the fashion its sexual meaning wasn't taken into account. He clearly didn't even try to learn about the fashion and now this poor girl has her face associated with pedophiles and we're going to get even more weird accusations now.

>> No.7609938

>>7609714

No, its probably because guys associate wigs with women and they probably feel thats too close to being a crossdresser for them. Or possibly even the fact that most men have no idea how to take care of hair so suddenly having a wig full is intimidating and they don't know what to do with it. Or their just lazy. Take your pic. But its not that their proud of it, I can sure as shit tell you that much.

>> No.7610241
File: 79 KB, 1280x720, here we go.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

M-my mom texted me today asking me about why my credit card bill is so high, and asked specifically about some of my larger purchases (all lolita related). I told her I would call her about them tomorrow.

I'm going to tell her the truth about my shopping addiction and lack of self control, in better words. She'll probably get really angry and threaten a lot of things, but it's OK. I'm going to commit to not putting any purchases on my credit card for at least a month unless they are absolutely necessary (like gas), and if I can't do that I'm going to ask her to take it away until I don't need it anymore. I've got to break this addiction, and being hard on myself is the first step. Wishing myself luck.

tl;dr I'm an ingrate who can't stop using the credit card mommy pays for. I'll never mature if I can't get past this and stop relying on her for so much unnecessary financial "help".

>> No.7610244

>>7610241
>I'm an ingrate who can't stop using the credit card mommy pays for
shiiiiiiiiiit that's the worst kind. burning other people's money. I'd actually fear for you if you were to get your own credit card paid by your own money. Right now you're probably viewing it as "that magic plastic thing that gets me stuff" and not "a tool that I still have to pay to use"

>> No.7610278

>>7610241
I was relating until you said it was your mom's. Anon that's ridiculous, though I'm glad you realised you had to stop.

I put a halt to my shopping addiction but couldn't fully stop for a whole month. Problem is I'm moving out and need to pay for new furnitures and don't want to disappoint my bf if I tell him I can't spend a lot because I bought a dress and a pair or shoes or something silly.

>> No.7610299

>>7610244
I know anon. My parents are rather well off and I always got enough from them under their roof, and even now that I've moved out I have a hard time accepting the fact that I can't spend money when I want, at least internally. I take it out on the credit card and don't add it up... she has allowed me to use it until I graduate college, but at this point I'm just taking advantage of her and I feel awful. I'd rather cancel it then continue this way.

>> No.7610332

>>7610241

maybe if you give back the credit card and earn your own money all your problems would go away, try that

>> No.7610372

>>7610241
At least you're aware you have a problem.
And you'll be asking your mom for help.

You're on the right path, anon.

>> No.7610382

>>7610299
>tfw poorfag family made you forever a penny pincher even if I made it to middle class.

I feel super bad because my BF want to move into a bogger flat and I feel super bad about it because all that luxury is something I see as a complete waste. Same with travel.

Only things I can spend my money on without much regret is quality food.

>> No.7610420

>>7610382
I'm like that. I grew up knowing not to ask for anything because there was never any money for it and now I have a crappy job while my boyfriend has a nice job and we have an expensive (by my standards) apartment. He's been saying lately that he wants to buy us a house after he gets this raise he has coming but it makes me feel like shit because I can't contribute any more than I already am.
Whenever I'm eyeing a cute dress he offers to buy it for me but it always ends in a conversation where I tell him over and over I don't need it and end up saying I don't even really like it so he stops pushing.

>> No.7610434

>>7610420
I'm the one with the most money. But he comes from a degraded petit bourgeois family and he has that unsufferable entitled attitude that HE deserves better, that he owes a big houses and a big car and all that jazz. Always jelly of others, especially his sister (since she's successful).

Fuck. We live in a clean (yet tiny) home in a safe neighborhood, with enough money for food, electricity and to pay for the possible problems that may fall upon you.
He always whines we're poor, but he has no idea what it is to live in a dump with no electricity and no food in the fridge. I know how it is by experience, so his attitude is agravating me. Not being poor to him, is living the luxury life of upper middle class people. Top KEK.

I should have settled with another ex poorfag.

That said, nobody is perfect and I still love him.

>> No.7610530

>>7609424
Because what if people think they're ~effeminate~? ;-; Same with makeup. Eeew, it's too girly and weird!

Bitch you are dressing up as a cartoon character of course you are going to look weird. Probably the same reason so many guys prefer 'joke' cosplays because well it's totally not serious you guys haha I'm just joking ok lol pls don't think I put any effort into this pls think I'm cool

>> No.7610540

>>7609668
>tfw your country/girl form your comm
>tfw prominent local neuroscientist is involved
>tfw neuroscientist friends fawn all over this
>"But anon Dick Swaab said your weird clothes are for pedophiles why are you claiming it's not true like you know more than Dick Swaab does??!?!?"

I hoped most people had forgotten about this shit by now. FML

>> No.7610545

>>7609714
>like our natural hair and feel proud of it
>pay literally hundreds of neetbucks to damage it so you can dress up like a cartoon
>whereas you could pay 1/4th of it for a wig that will not only look better, but keep your hair in good condition
Getting real tired of your shit, namefag.

>> No.7610567

>>7609668
Sorry for complete noob question here, but how do I watch this on Netflix? Am I required to make a membership and pay a fee, or can I get around this?

>> No.7610577

>>7610567
I'm pretty sure first month is free and you can watch everything you want during that time. You need to add a credit card, but you just have to cancel the account before the free month expires and nothing will be charged.

>> No.7610583

Feeling pretty great /cgl/

>two weeks in on not smoking, feeling great
>on eighth week of going to the gym five days a week
>working on getting my diet changed a little at a time
>sold a couple items really easily so I have some 'new release' money set aside for whatever release I feel like buying next

Just feeling pretty good all around. Hopefully I'll get the motivation back to actually start making display again and finding a better job. The one I have now is fine, pays decent, nice coworkers, etc. I just feel like it's one of those jobs that sucks the life out of me. BUT I sent an email out to a recruiter today asking about a position at Dell so I'm crossing my fingers.

>but when will this high crash into a dismal low...

>> No.7610591

Not really cgl related but alas

>tfw too weird for weird people to like

>> No.7610592

>>7610591
Story of my life.

>> No.7610594

>>7610591
Extremely doubtful. That's the kind of crap 13 year olds say to feel special.

Are you a homeless person who dresses as a dirty trash bag clown and only begs for money to buy pineapples to carve realistic animal faces into and those are your only friends and lovers until they rot into nothing and you smell like rotten fruit and you rub it all in your hair so you can have your own cloud of fruit flies who worship you? Because then yeah, that's kind of weird, but more so someone that needs some therapy and maybe medication and they'd perk right up.

Maybe you're just aspie.

>> No.7610596

>>7610594
uh that's a hell of an explanation there, not an aspie either.
depressed for like 7 years and counting, severe anxiety over everything but the extremely familiar, zero capabilaty to trust, a hoard of stupid ways of protecting myself.
Basically I'm so afraid of not being good enought that I act so out of it that people will get freaked out.

>> No.7610599

>>7610596
Oh that's not weird then, that's having personal issues that prevent you from connecting to people. Which is actually pretty common stuff.

>> No.7610600

>>7610591
It's worse when you're in the middle. Too weird for normal people and too normal for weird people. I can never fit in with any group.

>> No.7610601

>>7610596
The funny part is you initially discribed yourself as just Weird but then you admit it's all an act due to anxiety and trust issues, so you admit it's just a front and not actually who you are. You'll be OK one day.

Or you won't I guess.

>> No.7610607

>>7610600
this, all the 'weird' people seem to have zero social skills and etiquette, but at the same time I'm too weird for normal people to want to connect with.

>> No.7610609

>>7610596
>>7610599
This. You're not ~weird~, you just have issues that make it hard for strangers to connect to you and possibly make it depressing to be around you. A lot of people struggle with these problems. See if you can get therapy and maybe meds.

>> No.7610610

>>7610599
>>7610601
Ahaha if you knew me all you'd say is that I'm weird.
See I don't come off as sick to people since I've had this for almost half my life, it's basically taken the form of me and very few people (like one) know how I am in intimate situations.
And thanks to that very person i haven't been that way in two years. So now no one knows.
I've gone for people with similair issues since they are more likely to understand, but nah not even them. I've heard from people deemed as weird and strange that I am the strangest thing.
I range from Analytical and cold to the sweetest person ever. I'm just..

>> No.7610612

>>7610610
... a normal person who has ups and downs, and a changing mood.
You're nothing special, really, and you're not going to impress anyone with your ~uniqueness~ here.

>> No.7610613

>>7610600
>>7610607
I have a similar problem. I get embarrassed just being around people who scream about their interests in public but they're the only ones I can find who have similar interests to me and don't treat me like being geeky is infectious. Yet they actually think of me as a normalfag and keep me at a distance since I refuse to act like an eight year old.
I wish I had magical goggles that allowed me to see people's powerlevel because I KNOW there must be more quiet, sane 'closet weirdos' hanging around somewhere. The only quiet weeby types I ever approached (because they were talking about Pokémon and that's my jam) shunned me because ew girl cooties. Fuck that, I don't bite!

>> No.7610617

>>7610612
Geez thanks for that conclution.
I never came off as unique, if anything messed up.
You shouldn't twist things like that.
I don't showcase my problems nor do I try to make you think I'm oh so goffik, because frankly I'm not.

>> No.7610619

>>7610617
>I don't showcase my problems
Yes you do. You wouldn't have said anything if you didn't.
And trying to seem "messed up" is just another way to affirm yourself as a unique person, and very likely to compensate for any other ways to express your identity.

>> No.7610621

>>7610617
>I don't showcase my problems
You mean you didn't come into this thread stating your post had nothing to do with cosplay or lolita and that you were just weird? And when people tell you that you're not, even though you admit that you want to connect with people but you have issues, you fight back and say 'Nah everyone thinks I'm so weird !'. Even though you have already admitted you act stupid just to throw people off.

Yeah seriously you sound like any teenager I've ever met. You're not a trash bag pineapple clown, you're not strange, you just have problems.

Kind of like most people.

>> No.7610629

>>7610619
>>7610621
I had to write it down somewere, and I don't showcase in the way you guys are thinking right now, I don't walk around feeling special and like I'm oh so unique.
Please don't take what I say into something so simpleminded as attention seeking, I'm tryig to explain that it's not your ordinary sad teenager thing, it's far beyond escalated.
I am sick but I am seen as weird, and as a result I see myself like that too.
I didn't mean for you to get passive against me for trying to explain my wording.
Sorry

>> No.7610630

>>7610629
Yeah so you sound aspie as hell. What has your Dr. diagnosed you with

>> No.7610631

>>7610629
>I had to write it down somewere
>I had to post in a feel thread and say something off topic
>I had to
>had
>to
Thanks for proving the point.

>> No.7610633

>>7610630
>inb4 online diagnosis for bipolarity

>> No.7610635

>>7610630
Depression, anxiety and panic attacks.
Nothing aspie about me, I can convey feelings and emotions and I can relate.
I'm highly functioning but yet not.
>>7610631
It's a feels thread, sorry I guess.
I'm still a seagull

>> No.7610637

>>7610635
And what meds are you on? And how old are you? How often do you see your therapist?

>> No.7610640

>>7610637
No meds, I've tried three different ones tho.
Once a month, I've recently been asigned a new one

>> No.7610652

>>7609576
He works retail so yea

bright blue hair is a no

>> No.7610702
File: 58 KB, 457x461, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7607308
Don't worry I bet you look beautiful :)

>> No.7610732
File: 2.63 MB, 3264x2448, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7609216
areyoume

>> No.7610740

>>7609576
Well, red hair is the mark of the devil, so obv that's out.

In all seriousness though, the only places you can get away with all this shit is at small businesses run by cool people, or tech jobs / tele-whatever jobs where you don't see customers face-to-face ever.

>> No.7610742

>>7609424
>>7609430
My BF also thinks wigs are weird.

He doesn't even like it when I wear them, but fuck him, I'll wear what I damn well please.

>> No.7610747

>>7610742
Good for you for wearing what you want

but what the hell is up with guys and wigs

>> No.7610751

>>7610747
maybe it's the same thing as "omgawd gurls who wear too much makeup are terrible they look much better ~natural~ "

>> No.7610752

>>7610747
He says it's because they look fake, and it's weird to just wear hair on top of your hair (despite knowing that it's synthetic fibers and not actually hair).

I wear wigs with lolita because my hair doesn't style, it's always in a similar color and length to my natural hair (usually it's just curled because my hair won't hold a curl) and he can't stand it.

>> No.7610754

>>7610545
Oh, I know it's stupid, and I fully admit that. I just can't bring myself to wear a wig. And it's not that I don't know how to take care of my hair, I wash it thoroughly with top brand deep cleansers (I have an oily scalp, so I use deep cleansers and wash it 2-3 times) and maintain it. I guess I'm just either too prideful or simply stupid (or both).

Oh well. It's my money anyways. I'm not recommending doing what I do to anyone else.

>> No.7610757

>>7610752
I think my bf freaks out about them because he's pretty normal

He wears jeans and a plaid shirt every day

>> No.7610779

>be me
>huge slob
>room a total mess
.finally get motivation to clean
>halfway done
>losing motivation

If I wasn't so messy in the first place, this wouldn't have happened.

But I did find my favorite pair of teaparties in the process, I thought they were long gone.

>> No.7610789

>>7610751
>>7610752
For my boyfriend it seems to be this. He thinks wigs and makeup are too fake-looking and prefers me ~natural~ even when my hair is flat and stringy and my skin looks like shit and half of my features disappear in photos. He does like how I look with makeup but only when he doesn't realize I have it on. His biggest problem is when he actually sees me going from barefaced to dolled up. I think the change is just too much for him.
Men are so weird sometimes. I don't freak out whenever he shaves his beard off.

>> No.7610791

>>7610789
>He does like how I look with makeup but only when he doesn't realize I have it on.
I think that's what a lot of men's problems with makeup lie.

I don't get it either, but to the wig!anon: try to find a blue wig that looks as natural as possible (lacefront maybe)?

>> No.7610802
File: 909 KB, 499x250, MOOG STRONK.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7610583
You can do it!

>>7610779
You can do it too!

>tfw want to start a painting
>has had it pictured in my head for days
>would have to clean first
>i-i can do it right?

>> No.7610804

>>7610791
I might just give up and not cosplay with him

If I can't do it right I don't want to do it, and I really don't think he'd wear one even if it was lacefront

>> No.7610807

I feel so sorry for the girls itt whose boyfriends are so fucking weird about makeup and wigs. I've never dated a guy who didn't at least think the "transformation" from natural me to dolled up was cool if not exciting.

>> No.7610810

>>7610807
I'm original boyfriend wig anon

He's better than some listed here because he doesn't care what I wear and doesn't mind me wearing pounds of makeup on my face or wearing none at all, or if I wear intense lolita with him or just pajamas

He's just weird on what he wears, lol

Condolences to other girls itt, though

>> No.7610826

>Goes to visit dad after half a year of not seeing him
>Knows already it's going to be a very stressful time since he is overbearing and difficult
> Dad tries to force me to buy any kind of stuff I want but I am hesitant cause I don't need it/don't like it
> In the end he convinced me to buy stuff worth 150$ just because it made him happy
> In the end I regret it, since I know he would've given me more or less the same amount at the end of my visit and I could've spend it on lolita

Should I feel bad about this? I am kind of conflicted...(very first world problem but still...)
The stuff he bought me is quite nice but I actually had no absolute need of it, while lolita makes me happy and would be a thing that I would really enjoy =/

>> No.7610830

>>7610826
Return it?

And be more direct with him and tell him the things you really like.

>> No.7610831

>>7606874
Anon, I'd recommend joining clubs in your uni if you haven't already. It took me a while, but I've met all of my best friends through clubs and I've grown to really love some of them. My uni has a tooon of dorky clubs like anime, cosplay, sci-fi, etc. though, so it's a bit easier for me. If not a geeky club, maybe taking a yoga class or something like that will help you make friends?

Good luck! I know how you feel, tbh. I can't say I had good, /goood/ friends at uni until about a year and a half in.

>> No.7610835

>>7607325
Anon are you me? My first few purchases were all main pieces. I haven't bought a dress since last fall, though. I don't know your preferences, but what I've resigned myself to do is make a couple of Taobao orders strictly for blouses, legwear, and accessories. If you're not opposed to Taobao (most don't care, but some lolitas really hate it for some reason) it's a good way to get a lot of solid, versatile wardrobe pieces in one go as opposed to shopping around on second hand and brand shops constantly.

>> No.7610843

>>7610802
My room was SUCH a pigpen too. It's at least liveably messy now instead of being hoarder-level mess. I think I have a problem, honestly, because my boyfriend came in and hlped me clean just a few months ago, we threw away (read: he had to force me) like 2/3 of my old shit, and now it's gotten messier than it was before that.

I just can't throw anything out.

>> No.7610847

>>7607262
Try to attain interest in music again or maybe find another hobby.

>> No.7610851

>>7610843
Mine is in a terrible condition, I've been putting off doing it for so long I just can't bring myself to.
>actually procrastinating room cleaning by doing school work.

>> No.7610857

>>7610851
I had to clean, because in the few places I could actually step on the carpet, dirt would stick to my feet. I need to vacuum in here, I can't stand that, since it's hot and I don't really wear socks in the summer.

I'm filthy.

>> No.7610859

I just realized that I entered the wrong address on a package I ordered yesterday. It's my parents' address and city but my new apartment's zip code. I don't know what to do, this is the first time I've ever ordered something online before. It's only €22 but I'm still freaking out.

>> No.7610860
File: 23 KB, 352x288, 1178225587_nshothiei2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7609154
Anon are you me? My face isn't pizza-tier, but I get little acne spots constantly. My family always takes it upon themselves to tell me what I should be doing to make it better.

>Anon you need to go to the bathroom and pop that zit right now!!
>popping zits
>in 2014
>mfw i have no face

Also
>swear off of buying main pieces until I have more accessories
>so many nice dresses on lacemarket for good prices
>allaboardthessstruggle.jpg

>

>> No.7610863

>>7610859
Contact the seller ASAP and explain your mistake

If it was just yesterday they probably haven't shipped it yet.

>> No.7610872

>>7610863
I only realized it because I just got an email that it has been shipped. The delivery company is only contactable by phone for about an hour still (it's evening here) and I'm crying too hard to be understandable over the phone right now. I don't know if I'll be able to calm down in time.

Why am I so pathetic?

>> No.7610882

>>7609154
>>7610860
Same problem here
>Anon your breakouts make you look so unhygienic
>How does it make you feel if people think you don't take care of yourself
>Just eat better and buy what I use, obviously whatever you're doing doesn't work!

I'm glad I found something that did clear up my face but all the shit my sister told me to buy actually did make my breakouts worse and flake my skin. Even better after I got everything over with without their help:
>Hey anon, what foundation are you using
>I'm not wearing anything today
>O-oh, your skin looks nice

>> No.7610892

>>7609660
Yeah, this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Or some people think that your hair has a "terminal length" where once it grows to a certain length it'll just stop, as if your scalp can detect that.

>> No.7610980

>Trying to do character design inspired by Lolita fashion.
>Cool. Let's check out the basebin
>Plan to write down styles to follow in character design
>Settled on a classic lolita design for the character

Time to gear up and show my work!

>> No.7611005
File: 948 KB, 1280x720, 1393986778735.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So after paying for the socks, shipping and then parcelforce fees I finally have them. Today I wore them around completely normal with not much distance walked and they already have a couple of holes near the toes.

I'm so fucking pissed all this money for some crappy socks.

I asked baby nicely if they could combine the socks and the skirt together for shipping as it the same series but they sent the socks by themselves. I wanted to avoid double parcelforce fees but I guess that was fucking useless asking them to do that.

I don't think I'm ever going to attempt ordering directly from baby ever again.

>> No.7611017

>>7611005
It's unable to accept the complaint. It's blacklisted you. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

>> No.7611018
File: 80 KB, 522x284, hair_growth_cycle1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7610892
>info time
If anything, 'terminal length' is time-based, not length-based. Hair follicles have different phases of activity and don't constantly produce hair. After a while the strand is 'discontinued' and falls out, so the follicle can produce a new one. That's why even people who never cut their hair still generally don't get it longer than two meters or so, and many other people never get it longer than their lower or even upper back.
The maximum length you can achieve depends on the length of your growth phase and the speed of hair growth, both of which in turn depend on diet, stress, overall health, age, probably genetics, etc.

~*teh mroe u no*~

>> No.7611024

>>7611018
That's actually really informational

but if it depends on diet, can we eat special foods to make our hair grow faster?

>> No.7611041

>>7606822
I know these feels, i know. I'm a bit older than you and still i can't have a real social life, i have few friends but i don't see them so often. I can add where i like there are no lolita comms, so i feel more alone.
>maybe i can be like Momoko
>forvever alone in lolita
>>7606846
This make me feel better about to not having a bf, at least i wont be judged how i'm dressed or forced to change clothing to please him.
>never change my style to please an asshole
>>7606856
True story.
>>7607026
Story of my life! But my situation is worse... where i live there is no comm.
>>7607325
i have the opposite issue, i see lots of cute cutsews and i want to buy them but i need some dresses instead. So i dont buy cutsews and i feel like i dont have the occasion to find them on auctions anymore...

>> No.7611078

>>closet full of brand
>>hasn't been touched in 3 or 4 years
>>bf asks why I never wear "that stuff"
>>want to get back into Lolita, but the online community is so different now and there's no comm to speak of where I live
>>only other Lolita I know of aside from my friend in Baltimore is ex-bf's current gf nope.jpeg
>>don't even know where to begin getting reacquainted with the community at large

It's tough being an oldfag trying to get back into it after all of your friends have moved or moved on.

I bought a Krad Lanrete OP last night, though and I'm going to start making a bonnet to go with it.

>> No.7611083

>>7611078
You could thin it out to your favorites and just wear it around

It's not as fun but at least it's something

>> No.7611089

>tfw a super old and rare dress that also appears to be your ultimate dream dress pops up on a japanese auction site
>you bid on it but get outbid by another shopping service and lose that auction
>well, at least that dress went to another western lolita instead. I'm sure she will coord it nicely and there will be some worn pictures of the dress soon.
>months pass, still no pictures
>tfw you realize the dress probably ended up in a dusty closet of a girl who rarely wears lolita and she never ends up wearing it because she won't find the right "occasion" for it. Or she's just one these girls who does not give a fuck and does not take pictures of her coords.
>tfw you will never know

>> No.7611097
File: 166 KB, 500x629, 43059843053.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>going to a con with a friend
>having a leisurely time
>you run into that fucking cunt from your old anime club
>the one that pretends to be an actual cat by acting slutty and thinks they're "LOLRANDOM!!1! XD"
>you know the one
>they come up to you and glomp you and all that embarrassing obnoxious shit
>their friends find this shit funny and not in the least bit retarded
>cunt runs off and drags crew when they hear someone playing Caramelldansen
>your friend is confused but you just hurry yourselves out of that area as quickly next year

>tfw next year for that con you wear a cosplay that covers your face intentionally to avoid being spotted by that crew again
>bonus points if it turns out it's from a game/manga/style/etc they hate

>> No.7611101

>>7611097
*quickly as possible

>> No.7611105

>>7611097
>>the one that pretends to be an actual cat by acting slutty and thinks they're "LOLRANDOM!!1! XD"
>>you know the one
That was me once.
I'm sorry.

>> No.7611107

>>7611089
or it went to a Chinese lolita. either way it's not public domain and you don't have a right to see it.

>> No.7611110

>>7611105
No don't worry, most of us were slutty kitties once.

This was someone in their mid 20's who never grew out of it.

Also, they called me out by my first name and it was just fucking bad.

>> No.7611116

>>7611110
>most of us were slutty kitties once.
/cgl in a nutshell

>> No.7611121

>>7611024
Just make sure you get all your vitamins and minerals and shit. Stuff like biotin (vitamin) and zinc (mineral) are supposed to contribute to hair growth so if you don't get enough of those your hair will grow slower and look less nice. Taking supplements will have a really dramatic effect if you're lacking in those things but I don't know if taking excess will make your hair grow even faster. Some anons take a metric fuckton of biotin and say it works for them, though.

>> No.7611130

>tfw there's a program on tv with a lolita in it
>tfw sweet bodyline ita with bad wigs and boobloaf
>tfw secondhand embarasment

no offense to the girl in particular, but if you ever apear on tv in lolita, at least wear it right

>> No.7611134

>>closet full of brand
>>hasn't been touched in 3 or 4 years
>>bf asks why I never wear "that stuff"
>>want to get back into Lolita, but the online community is so different now and there's no comm to speak of where I live
>>only other Lolita I know of aside from my friend in Baltimore is ex-bf's current gf nope.jpeg
>>don't even know where to begin getting reacquainted with the community at large

It's tough being an oldfag trying to get back into it after all of your friends have moved or moved on.

I bought a Krad Lanrete OP last night, though and I'm going to start making a bonnet to go with it.

>> No.7611135
File: 20 KB, 400x300, 84904.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>My head is too big
>Styrofoam head too small
>Spend so much hours and money on a wig I can't even wear.
Fuck!
Is there some kind of way to magically shrink my head?

>> No.7611138

>>7606822
>no contact with uni friends for more than a year (since we stopped having classes together, basically)
>no contact with old high school bff for at least three years
>no contact with high school bff turned uni bff5ever for several months

Weird things is, I don't miss any of them. At all. And I kind of feel like they don't miss me either so I don't see any reason to contact them. We just grew apart.
But even though I don't miss anyone in particular I do miss having friends to do shit with. I guess that means I need new ones.

Shame I'm too socially retarded to make friends in my comm because lolita friends are the main thing missing from my life, really.

>> No.7611142

>>7611135
>saran wrap on top of head
>reinforce with tape (watch your hair)
>place over wig head
>stuff with newspapers
>your wig head is now the approximate size of your head

Sorry that I can't help you with fixing the wig you already bought. My hubby also struggles with wigs (he's all sorts of tall, and even Arda wigs end up being small for him).

Good luck!

>> No.7611146
File: 302 KB, 472x423, tumblr_inline_n47sa4G0Qe1qafrh6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7611130
>mfw they don't even wear a wig period
>mfw i know ppl who spent more money to get their natural hair to look right when they could've just bought a wig

>> No.7611153

>>7611146
Why wouldn't you want your natural hair to look nice, though? I get if she spent a lot of money and her hair still doesn't look good but wigs aren't automatically better than real hair unless you're thinking of cosplay.

>> No.7611181

>>7611153
Wigs are good for volume in lolita.
If you're doing a coord that looks good with short/pulled back hair or something of the sort, natural hair is fine.
But you can't get rich fluff with natural hair without it looking like a rat's nest.

>> No.7611198

>>7611153
What >>7611181 said, as well as there are some colors just not meant for natural hair or hardly ever come out right unless you dye your hair frequently and know how to get the exact hue you want.

>> No.7611207

>>7611130
Ya talking about hotter then your daughter?

>> No.7611220

>>7611207
oh man i have to seethis

>> No.7611229
File: 579 KB, 503x747, Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 10.23.50 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7611181
>>7611198
I guess it depends on what style you're going for because when I think "natural hair in lolita" I think pic related. Of course if someone wants pink hair with huge fluffy twintails they're better off getting a wig. I just don't think that wigs are a lolita staple and get annoyed with the idea that they are, because it leads to newbies buying wigs before they've even bought a petticoat.

>> No.7611408

>>7610740
Target hires people regardless of tattoos/piercings/hair color. So do a lot of other retail stores

>> No.7611410

>>7610857
My vacuum cleaner is broken, I feel your pain

>> No.7611490

So I've been exercising almost daily to prepare for a con. Trying to remove soda from my diet which isn't that hard since I only get it when I eat out.
>dad takes me to wendy's
>get a small coke because I'm a dork
>drink half of it
>notice later that it totally screwed over the whitening treatments I've been doing on my teeth.
Never. Again.

>> No.7611568

>been in an on-and-off relationship with ex-boyfriend for past 4 years
>been flirting with one another the past few months so maybe there was a chance of being on again
>even if there was no renewal, hoped there would be more hanging out and smoking and being friends and shit
>turns out he's been in a new relationship for a while
>am very happy for him but at the same time really sad and mopey
>also I don't want to feel like this at all
>tfw no bf

granted I shouldn't have gotten worked up on the thought of us being something again considering I'm transferring to a four year that's pretty far away

also to be /cgl/ related
>mfw no black colorway for CDC

>> No.7611579

>>7610241
It's at times like this I realize I dodged a bullet when I was born low-middle class

>> No.7611636

I have a friend who has had a pretty rough life, her parents are split, Dad is creepy and dangerous, lives in a rough part of town, etc. She is very friendly, but also a homostuck, and extremely loud and obnoxious. She and her family have very little money, and her whole family smokes. I just found out that she has decided to be a lolita, and bought Baby's Searching for Baroque JSK. I have no fucking idea how she afforded it. She has no petticoat, blouse, shoes, headwear, socks, anything. This is going to be a train wreck. I love her, I really do, but the dress will be ruined from being kept in her disgusting room, and she will embarrass herself. She has a dA, and explained how cute she was going to be in it and all that shit. I want to save her, the dress, and myself from secondhand embarrassment and a twinge of jealousy (dream dress). What should I do /cgl/? Should I just let her look awful, and ruin an expensive dress, but feel okay? Should I intervene?

>> No.7611651

>>7611636
Fucking wall sorry TL;DR My friend is a brand ita help

>> No.7611698

>>7611490
Why don't you just drink clear soda like sprite instead of coke...? Pretty much anywhere with cola will have a clear alternative.

>> No.7611785 [DELETED] 
File: 163 KB, 691x1024, tumblr_lza90xWFqa1rog56qo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Found this on Netflix today. Disgust and butt rage are definitely my most prominent emotions.

>> No.7611793

>grow infatuated with really cute girl
>find out she's a trap

the con-goer's struggle.

>> No.7611800
File: 64 KB, 305x491, 1394161503372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7610382
>>7610420
>>7610241
I can really relate to these.. I came from an upper middle class family, and as a child, was allowed to buy all expensive toys I wanted. Then family shit happened and my parents divorced, forcing both of them to start leading lower middle class lives. I wasn't exactly 'poor', per say, but I was extremely frazzled when I found out I could no longer buy the expensive things I wanted. My outlet was buying countless cheap things which usually ended up being more costly than just saving up to buy something expensive, which I still have a habit of doing. Ugh. Why do I have to be poor and have shit self control at the same time...

>> No.7612016
File: 75 KB, 503x540, 1397441185244.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>little brother talks about how he needs to tell me something
>doesn't tell me
>for a year
>only says that he has something to tell me
>half hour conversations that lead no where
>get sick of this shit, go start and end every one of them with "if you don't tell me now, this conversation is over"
>indirectly find out he's transgender
>tfw completely underwhelmed
>tfw he's never been exposed to the outside world enough to know that most people here wouldn't even blink an eye
>mfw

He really needs to move out when he can. My conservative Asian parents probably made him think he won't be accepted anywhere.

On a j-fashion related note:
>wear full mori on a windy date
>come back to his house
>layers made me very hot by just existing
>forced to change or overheat
>tfw can't wear mori in summer

>> No.7612023

>go to ILD
>I'm not a well-known lolita or anything, but I guess some people from my comm follow me on Tumblr
>A few come up to me and compliment me on my wardrobe
>Can't remember who anyone is because I haven't gone to a meet since December
>Lots of new people so I keep to my close friends and don't really branch out
>Everyone probably thinks I'm really snobby now

>> No.7612093

>have water retention/ irregular period
>birth control gives yeast infections
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>> No.7612324
File: 496 KB, 250x156, 1327656448659.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was homeschooled so I never got to do the whole prom/formal/whatever thing. My comm is having a masquerade ball on Halloween and my boyfriend agreed to miss his long-standing tradition of ribs with his friends to come with me and oh god /cgl/ I'm going to be such a pretty unicorn oh wow.

>Except I'm pretty sure that the girl who is officially hosting the event hates me because I'm an awkward piece of shit.
>Doesn't matter, I'm going to be so sparkly like a goddamn Disney princess.

>> No.7612350

>closet "nerd"
>want to go to cons and even cosplay but no friends into that kind of stuff
>think lolita is kinda hot and i love shopping so wouldn't mind blowing my money on the girl

maybe it's not for me. all the people i've met that are into "nerdy" stuff are seriously your typical neckbeard weeb. there are normal people right?

>> No.7612392

>>7612093
There is more than one kind of bc, they cant all give you yeast infections.

>>7612350
There are normal people who are nerds, yes. It is just that the vocal ones are the weebs and neckbeards.

>> No.7612666
File: 2.85 MB, 425x360, suffering.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Have first meet on sunday
>Only petti I had got completely recked and is unuseable
>Tried to hastily order a new one
>It won't be here on time
>any local pettis are like $80

I'm not sure what to do, I still really want to go but I don't want to be that person, and I don't know anyone in the comm yet so it would probably be be awkward to ask to borrow one.

>> No.7612807
File: 35 KB, 248x750, ohstahp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After all the shitty feels I keep posting in these threads, here's a nice one:

>working at a booth at a con with my older brother
>dude who is working the booth next to us is some "hardcore biker 420 fuck-you-up" dude from Georgia
>comes other to check out our stuff
>stops and stares at me wearing lolita behind the booth
>points
>"I swear, if you took a delicate porcelain doll and made it come to life, it would look like you.
>"You look beautiful, darlin'."
>pic related

>> No.7612895
File: 1.00 MB, 2048x1536, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I cut out pieces of fabric for my boot covers, sewed one together, and then realised I used the wrong fucking fabric. luckily the lighter one is only needed for a little bit of trim and a couple of bows but still.

>> No.7612950
File: 207 KB, 399x578, senpai noticed me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have tumblr
>not famous or anything, just a few followers, have some coords with 100+ notes

>posted coord
>check notes
>Senpai reblogged my photo
>Senpai follows me now
>S-senpai noticed me

Dat feel man, dat feel. I hope I will not disappoint Senpai and she will continue to notice me! ;_;7

>> No.7613212

>>7612666
Go to target or walmart and buy their dance play tutus, stack them, hope for the best,

>> No.7613248

>>7612666
Buy a malco modes on Amazon with 1 or 2 day shipping (cheaper if you already have Prime, of course). I like the malco modes 580, but I've heard good things about the 582, too. Or do like the other anon said and stock up on cheap tutus.

>> No.7613933

>>7606812
>tfw all out of friends to cosplay with at nwff

Welp. At least I get to keep my younger sister safe at her first con.

>> No.7614663

>>7611568
Same anon

>feeling much better since this initial post
>got to hang out with ex and a mutual friend
>makes me realize that he's changed a lot and nothing like the person I fell in love with
>still super cool dude tho
>also feeling like there's hope for me elsewhere
>but I've been in this in between emotion of happy and sad and is physically draining me
>i feel like puking all the time

>> No.7615130

>new lolitas join the comm
>follow the older/more popular girls around like lost puppies
>can't do shit without being hounded by newbies.
>going for lunch, they're elbowing in between you and your friends because they want to be at the same table as someone in brand

>> No.7615595
File: 72 KB, 604x246, 1380752332634.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw the boy I like has mutual feelings even though I'm a clingy, socially anxious yandere piece of shit
>tfw no more than 3 hours of sleep lately because we stay up late to talk, I think of him too much to fall asleep, and I wake up early in anticipation of his good morning text

Being sleep-deprived has never felt so great

>> No.7615933

>decides to save money!
>went over my credit card limit only 8 days after it was renewed

And for some reason, I thought I was doing very well and I have no idea how did this happen. To make matters worse, the bank couldn't detail my bill on the phone.