[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 210 KB, 1022x1143, kpop minus plastic surgery.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10349808 No.10349808[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Are you scared that you might catch the China Virus as a con?

>> No.10349847

>>10349808
Um no because I'm not racist.

>> No.10349853

There's nothing to be worried about as long as you are fully prepared like I am!

>> No.10349934

>>10349808
I was not until I read your post.

>> No.10349949

It's a possibility. Fuckers don't wash their hands in general so with a huge gathering and people touching everything in sight you're bound to catch it from someone who got it too.

In the next month or two things will tell. The west coast is already reporting community transferred diseases. That means Sakuracon, Fanime are on notice as they're up first. SDCC already announced that they're monitoring things and may cancel this year if things get worse. AX hasn't said shit because of funds and fuck people, gotta get that money. I wouldn't be surprised if getting guests from Japan is harder thanks to their outbreak too. They took little effort to even attempt to control things so it's going to spread like wildfire. The Olympics being canceled is also a possibility which is why they aren't testing anyone.