Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 473 KB, 680x486, 0f8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347329 No.10347329 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

>> No.10347331

Tfw no sweet lolita gf to dress me up in her clothes and call me cute
t. tomboyish oldschoolfag

>> No.10347364

I kind of want the Chinese factories to stay closed a while longer because I'm enjoying the people whining about not being able to get their cheap mass produced cosplay in time for the upcoming cons

>> No.10347366
File: 1.61 MB, 1216x3320, 0a899c8acfb9d5a587d113b9205f6b3c-imagejpeg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347366

>>10347364
Just wait until it hits the west properly and mutates. I'm looking forward to the lolified face- and gasmasks.

>> No.10347369

I'm going to buy the things I kept putting off buying.

>>10347331
I feel ya

>> No.10347530

>>10347366
Source: dude just trust me

>> No.10347562

>>10347366
Anons on that board really have knack for making shit up. It’s really something.

>> No.10347563
File: 74 KB, 506x1009, D6212C6C-B8BA-4BA3-BE92-DC93AF661043.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347563

I think instead of doing cosplay anymore I’m just going to dress up as an otaku for conventions. I found an ugly-cute shirt that would be perfect for it with some high waisted jeans and a headband. It would probably deter the con weirdos too,

>> No.10347570

>>10347364
It's especially funny because most things shipped by airmail are still coming in fine. These people couldn't scrounge up the $5 for epacket shipping?

>> No.10347576

>>10347366
I really want this to be over soon.

My mother is so easily scared by the fear-mongering going on that she is starting to stockpile things in case of emergency. It makes me so sad that she won't listen to reason. For reference- there was a planned power outage once at night and she had a panic attack thinking that North Korea attacked. This went on even after I showed her on my phone that the city had planned and warned us about the power outage.

>> No.10347586
File: 134 KB, 650x365, 1de51557-s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347586

>>10347563
>implying your average otaku resembles a human being

>> No.10347594

>>10347562
True, but look at the date of the posts and then look at the current situation.

>>10347576
It spreads like a wildfire, is extremely easy to catch, is able to reinfect you, can mutate to become deadlier and harder to treat once it hits certain areas and there is 0 work done to try to prevent any of that on most countries, it's not even fear-mongering anymore once you consider the big picture. I'm don't know where you're from, but be glad that your mom is stockpiling because in other countries the markets are already empty and all the masks sold out.

>> No.10347598
File: 50 KB, 700x700, w-37081-02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347598

>>10347594
I guess I should start to prepare for the worst, there were two confirmed cases at a hospital in my city.

>> No.10347599

>>10347594
>it's not even fear-mongering anymore once you consider the big picture

Yes, it is.

>> No.10347603

>>10347586
Is that real?

>> No.10347623

>>10347594
bitch the regular flu is all that too and kills way more people. stop being paranoid

>> No.10347624

>>10347603
Yes anon, ugly people do exist

>> No.10347625 [DELETED] 

>>10347623
The Wu Flu has 10x more lethality than the flu but OK

>> No.10347627 [DELETED] 

>>10347623
Last time I checked whole cities didn't have to be quarantined for a flu and didn't fuck up a major worldwide trading partner and the stock market while at it. We have the whole internet with the actual victims and medics themselves sharing their experiences, stop relying on news and articles only.

>> No.10347643 [DELETED] 

>>10347627
Thanks Anon! Seriously, whole cities on lock down. And we are told it's nothing more than an average flu.

>> No.10347644 [DELETED] 

>>10347643
j u s t a f l u
t w o w e e k s

>> No.10347646 [DELETED] 

>>10347627
>>10347643
China is burning people alive who have the virus. And it’s “just a flu.”

>> No.10347655 [DELETED] 

>>10347625
flu deaths so far this year: 16,000
coronavius deaths so far this year: 2,700

you're a retard

>>10347643
>>10347644
the average flu is actually much more deadly, retards

>> No.10347658 [DELETED] 

Stockpiling canned food is reasonable. Considering how governments are reacting it's likely there will be quarantines outside of China

>> No.10347659

I wish I was living in a perpetual summer vacation. I want warm weather and lazy days of nothing at all. It's during those days when I like to dress up and just go about my business. I miss summer dresses and an ocean breeze... It snowed today and killed all of my motivation to dress nice at all. I took my warm skirt, one of my ugliest t-shirts and my heaviest boots just to match the dreary weather. Slush...

>> No.10347660 [DELETED] 

>>10347646
You can’t be serious

>> No.10347666 [DELETED] 

>>10347655
The average flu has a mortality rate of .1%, the coronavirus has a mortality of 2%. Please fuck off with your shill bullshit

>> No.10347668 [DELETED] 

>>10347660
I am completely serious.

https://youtu.be/E6_eCCAbojA

Idk if I’m v& for this. People need to know.

>> No.10347669 [DELETED] 

>>10347668
Holy shit this is terrifying

>> No.10347670 [DELETED] 

>>10347666
the mortality rate of flu is 10-20% during outbreaks you absolute moron. stop trying to spread paranoid misinformation

>> No.10347672 [DELETED] 

>>10347670
No it isn’t. Educate yourself.

>> No.10347673 [DELETED] 

>>10347672
yes it is, you fucking troll. a basic google search will tell you any of this.

>> No.10347674 [DELETED] 

>>10347670
>So far this flu season, about 0.05% of people who caught the flu have died from the virus in the U.S., according to CDC data.

The death rate for COVID-19 appears to be higher than that of the flu.

In the study published Feb. 18 in the China CDC Weekly, researchers found a death rate from COVID-19 to be around 2.3% in mainland China. That's much higher than the death rate linked to flu, which is typically around 0.1% in the U.S., according to The New York Times.

>> No.10347676 [DELETED] 

>>10347673 Kys. I don’t know how you can live with yourself spreading this degree of disinfo

>> No.10347677 [DELETED] 

>>10347673
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html Is my source for >>10347674


Please provide your source for your outrageous claim. Because google, as per your advice to do a “basic google search” says the coronavirus is worse

>> No.10347682 [DELETED] 

>>10347677
>>10347676
>>10347674
>>10347673
>>10347672
Casual reminder that China lies about everything and the death toll is actually considerably higher.
Gotta save face and all that.

Wouldn't be surprised if y'all are arguing with a Chinese Malaysian balls deep in the koolaid.

>> No.10347683

>>10347677
https://www.medscape.com/answers/300455-107816/what-is-the-mortality-and-morbidity-of-influenza-pneumonia

>> No.10347685
File: 266 KB, 612x612, sadafharley.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347685

>>10347329
>girl at comm introduces herself as "Rash"
>wtf.jpeg
>"They call me Rash because I've had a yeast infection for three years."
>mfw

>> No.10347686

>>10347683
Did you even read that? That’s for the number of people who get a pneumonia from the flu, not overall. Fuck you for spreading such wrong information at this critical time.

>>10347682
Also this.

>> No.10347719 [DELETED] 
File: 38 KB, 411x440, rioting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347719

>>10347576
Frankly, you should stockpile, like, right now. Don't wait until later. The big issue isn't going to be the virus yourself; most people seem to be recovering aside from the elderly and immunocompromised. Take the same precautions you would for the flu and you'll have good odds of being alright.

The reason you should stockpile is for the same reasons >>10347594 is pointing out. People are scared. The moment it hits your area, people are going to be terrified, especially if the sick people turn out to have been walking around asymptomatic prior to testing positive. Our grocery stores operate on a "just in time" mode; they have very little actual "in the back" stock and if they get hit with a surge of people, you're going to see bare shelves very quickly (as people did in Italy last week), and people who don't have food stored at home are going to start getting hungry.

If restaurants and grocery stores go on close due to transmission fears soon afterwards, those people are going to get desperate, and when people get desperate, they get violent. There might still be places for you to get food at that point, but they'll be packed with large numbers of scared, desperate people, which is a recipe for a.) viral transmission and b.) violence. At that point, fears of catching the virus takes a backseat to being shot or stabbed over the last can of beans or something. Having stored food means not having to be in that situation.

Realistically, the water and lights will stay on, so it won't be *too* bad, but definitely try to have a week's worth of food you can stash at home or something. Maybe grab some toilet paper and a carton of cigarettes for trading too, because people will definitely forget both in the initial rush and those will become highly-sought commodities too.

Remember: a person is smart. People are dumb, panicky animals.

>> No.10347730

>>10347682
Death toll might be higher, but the amount of infected might be higher too. Ergo, if you’re saying China lies about everything, you can’t actually deduce much from their information. Looking at the cases outside, there’s been 34 deaths out of 2459 cases (going off WHO’s data as of Feb 25th) so it seems less fatal than SARS. And I would like to add that even if China’s death toll is higher, that doesn’t actually say much about the virus but more about the population density of China and the quality of healthcare over there (facilities are probably super strained right now).

>> No.10347744 [DELETED] 

>>10347719
this isnt cgl related and you sound dumb

>> No.10347748 [DELETED] 

>>10347744
shut the fuck up wumao

>> No.10347750

>>10347744
You are ignorant and will regret your denial

>> No.10347751

>>10347744

Sounds like a person who wants to stockpile more for themselves.

>> No.10347802 [DELETED] 

Tfw every pair of shoes I currently own is in need of repairs and I keep forgetting and putting outfits together before I realize that I have to either stay home or wear normie shoes outside. Why are brand shoes so shit.

>> No.10347806

>>10347594
Honestly stop.

As long as you aren't a baby, elderly, or immunocompromised, you will be fine. If you are one of the above and catch it, go to the doctor. If you're healthy and catch it, stay home and don't infect others. If you're healthy, but infected and getting worse, go to the doctor.

>My feels
I had a lengthy consultation with tax specialist and it required me to create a password at the end. I made it, not thinking the specialist would see it, but he did. And looked at me like I was an otaku degenerate. Now he knows my power level.

>> No.10347810
File: 232 KB, 1280x958, 020C1F87-4771-4C02-9FE4-B6A31B489F0B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347810

>>10347744
I made some eggos by myself today but there were no syrup left pepehands

>> No.10347820

>>10347806
At least $asukelov3r is a good password, anon.

>> No.10347824

I’m thinking about leaving my online and irl lolita communities. I want to continue wearing lolita but i just don’t feel inspired by the community and I think it negatively affects my self image. I also really want to work on shifting my perspective on aging and wearing what I want to wear as I age and unfortunately it feels like the online community can be pretty opposed to that idea. I’m in my mid-20s right now but I feel like I just need to focus on my own personal style goals and rebuild my confidence without the influence of the community

>> No.10347834
File: 71 KB, 498x1024, 1582702651901m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347834

>>10347806
I don't want to derail the thread further so this will be my last reply about it. I agree with your advice to stay home when ill, but the problem is that most people don't do that and there are cases where it takes a good amount of time to even notice the symptoms after you're infected plus most of the west doesn't even fucking test it properly or can detect it properly. And no, it does not only kill the old and clinically ill. In fact, almost all the live footage of people dying by it are young people. I know how scary it is, but ignorance and denial will only get you in bigger trouble.

>> No.10347838
File: 282 KB, 600x401, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347838

>really want to try out cosplaying
>mfw really bad case of resting bitch face and hate talking to strangers and having photos taken of me so i basically have to pick between cosplaying and having fun at the con
>>10347594
>>10347834
bitch, ebola was a thing and we're all fine, stop acting like we're on the verge of a zombie apocalypse. just wash your hands and take care of yourself

>> No.10347871

>>10347838
Cosplay as a badass character that is standoffish. Have some friends go with you and you can have the best of both worlds.
Can't really talk though since my feels are about a con coming up with cosplayers Ive been following and would be excited to see but I'm also worried about making a fool of myself. Last con I went to I didn't have anything ready so I wore comfy normie clothes one of the days and saw a lolita/cosplayer I thought was my friend. They saw me and literally turned and faced the other way when I was walking past. I'm not really sure what I did but it really hurt and now I'm not so keen on going to the con anymore.

>> No.10347930
File: 94 KB, 800x594, 97a10800-574e-11ea-9e1f-3421ee6cd70e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347930

It's not just about the costume it about who you are and how you wear it

>> No.10347934

>>10347331
call me ):

>> No.10347967
File: 100 KB, 672x372, 20120327113005_23_4-672x372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10347967

>>10347603
Yes

>> No.10347978

I wanna drop $300 on NARS blushes, brushes and eye shadows and some other stuff but I also understand that this is not a good financial decision...

>> No.10347988

>>10347871
>Have some friends go with you and you can have the best of both worlds.
i don't have any friends uwu
the part about cosplaying a badass character could potentially work though, maybe at least then people would assume i'm being in-character and that i don't actually hate their guts
>They saw me and literally turned and faced the other way when I was walking past.
fucking hell, that's gonna be a yikes from me. how long have you known them for? if someone's looking down at you just because you're not in cosplay/lolita then they're not worth your friendship in the first place

>> No.10348003
File: 341 KB, 634x483, 1520392156660.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348003

I a dress from my wishlist for sale but the waist is 5cm too small for me. I'm going to starve myself

>> No.10348013

>>10348003
Probably for the best that you do.

>> No.10348042

>>10348003
make it your goal dress! Let it motivate you as you imagine the wonderful feeling of getting it to finally fit comfortably, making all the effort worth it with physical proof that you had the strength to make that change. For your health as well as well as the dress. Having a specific goal like that really helps me personally at least. I've lost 8 kilos in 4 months with some specific dresses in mind, from my own closet that I bought in a smaller size on purpose. Nothing beats that feeling of finally being able to put them on with ease and thinking 'omg I really am doing good, it fits!'

No need to starve yourself, just make some changes to your diet and exercise!

go for it anon, I'm rooting for you!

>> No.10348176
File: 499 KB, 500x281, IMG_0809.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348176

>>10347329
>tfw this might be my last AX for a long while because I’m filing my two weeks at my shitty job before the con
>tfw I’m saving up both money for AX and enough money for me to job Hunt for two months

>> No.10348177

>>10348176
Stop reposting this

>> No.10348205
File: 349 KB, 500x500, feels_shared.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348205

>>10347331
Shit I literally came here to post something similar, haha.

>tfw big titty goth (30DD, Moitie) girl
>tfw no affectionate sweet gf
I want a sweet gf who wouldn't mind playing tabletop rpgs or games, watching weird or cute anime while cuddled up on the sofa under a blanket, who would enjoy going to both weeby and Instaworthy places together...

>> No.10348207

>>10348205
As someone who’s a 30DD I can attest that 30DD isn’t actually big. Who are you trying to fool

>> No.10348213

>>10347930
<then later he blamed that costume for making him lose the fight
probably not the best thing to wear for 6 to 8 hours at a con.

>> No.10348254

>>10348207
People who don't understand band sizes and how cup sizes relate to them and just see DD and assume they're massive, I guess.

>> No.10348261

>>10347331
Only if you’re a man and as hot as hell

>> No.10348308
File: 846 KB, 1024x733, pantsu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348308

>>10347329
Two lolitas from our comm were sitting in the park when some pervert came over and flashed them. One of the girls had a stroke. The other couldn't reach.

>> No.10348313
File: 42 KB, 500x334, 2e1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348313

>make a lengthy post about something that upsets me in the feels thread
>its on autosage

>make a very passionate post in the new feels thread
>it gets deleted

I hate this

>> No.10348350
File: 58 KB, 880x880, A-Storybook-Love-Between-Pastel-Parrotlets-5a83f868ae375__880.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348350

>>10348205
I'm a really boring and needy person and I just wish a cute sweet lolita girl would notice me and make me feel secure, we could share our wardrobes and have a cute kicthen and love each other unconditionally forever and never give up on each other no matter what

& I'm a tag along kind of person, I would totally be down for tabletop rpgs or video games or whatever the heck else you wanna do I'm just aaaa crying

why is life unfair like this

>> No.10348362

>>10347329
Missing my ex just shoot me

>> No.10348372

>>10348205
>>10348350
> into sweet
> at the age where peeps ask that you should find someone to settle down
> work is a huge drain and ceebs with dating atm

I wish I can meet you :(
I’m too gay and weeb for my straight lolita friends. Mainly into mobages/ casual games and reading fluff yuri.

>> No.10348394

>>10348372
I wish I could meet you, too, anon. I fantasize so often about just picking everything up and moving into a place with a cute girl who has the same hobbies and interests as me...

do you love AP anon?

>> No.10348411

>>10348394
That is my ultimate dream as well but I don’t fancy packing up my stuff!
I love AP, Baby and Meta- I’m a bit sad about AP’s newer releases though (I prefer cotton).
Do you like other gothic brands as well?

>> No.10348413
File: 156 KB, 362x519, IMG_20190626_052049.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348413

>catch up with an old ex
>conversation is pleasant
>he brings up out of no where
"We were stupid teens back then, im glad I broke up how I did when we did"
>flashback to 2010
>worked hard on creating a prom dress with my mom based on one of his favorite video game series, bought two prom tickets to go
>he breaks up with me a week before prom, tells his friend group and extended friend group (all his friends) to drop contact with me or they are dead to him
>icing on the cake was my family was extremely abusive and I'd run away to his house/help his family with chores in exchange for refuge at his home
>abuse got so bad I needed to run away from home shortly after, no friends to turn to, lived like shit for years until I worked my way up
>when we broke up his parents got into fights because apperantly I was the only one doing chores around the house outside his mother, things were rocky but his mom admitted the lack of help around the house was the straw that broke the camel's back

"I'm glad I broke up the way I did when I did"

If I didn't know him I would assume he was trying to be malicious but he's just stupid. This ruined my week.

>> No.10348414

>>10348413
not sure why you keep posting this. we read it already. move on

>> No.10348416

>>10348350
I'm one of those "constant support and caring and unconditional loving for ever and ever and ever" type people, but I can't find anyone who appreciates that and doesn't take it for granted. It sucks anon. I'd be that way with you as friends though! I literally thrive so much when I can love and support someone emotionally/mentally, as long as they return the favor... why is it so hard to find people like that. :(

>> No.10348432

>>10348414
sometimes a bitch wants to whine about someone bringing up truamatic shit on 4chan and get some (yous) its not that complex, and if you truly read my posts in an autosaging thread you'd know that im gay.

>> No.10348433

>>10347978
So guess who just dropped $300 on makeup

>> No.10348439

>>10348411
Same ): The new releases are kind of skimpy on the detail which is disappointing. I don’t do much with gothic and although I tend not to buy it, I admire a lot of BPN’s punky items!

>> No.10348474

>local comm gets a new girl that sits down at my table
>says she's new to lolita but eager to learn
>seems really friendly
>help her pick out new coords, gush over new releases, she brings in pastries
>become fast friends
>for some reason the comm leader isn't a big fan of new girl
>whatever.jpg
>continue being friends with new girl, but notice other comm members are distancing themselves from me
>finally ask one why
>"Anon, don't you know who that is?"
>uhhhh..no I guess not
>shows me the girl's twitter and tumblr
>dozens of posts bashing other gulls
>recent posts slandering me, too
>wtf.jpg
>distance myself from the new girl
>a few weeks pass
>one day new girl passes a note to the comm leader
>comm lead reads it and screams "you bitch!" and lunges at her
>a few of us pull them apart as the others are shocked or start recording
>wtf.jpg
>comm leader is screaming "I can't believe that bitch would say that to me!"
>grab the now-trampled note that was on the ground and read it
>"tfw no cosplay/lolita gf"

>> No.10348480

>>10348432
Here's your (you) fag

>> No.10348498

>>10348474
Is the video on WorldStar?

>> No.10348580

>>10347329
You know you're in the south when a panelist says that she "nigger rigged" her prop and nobody cares.

>> No.10348588

Tired of so many pictures of lolitas with their tongues out/doing ahegao. If I could gas everyone who takes pictures like this I would.

>> No.10348600

>>10348588
Start eating beans now and you can.

>> No.10348615

>>10348600
Nah just continuing my degree in virology and keeping a sharp eye on the socmed of lolitas who buy secondhand from me.

>> No.10348625
File: 147 KB, 573x322, killmeplz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348625

>Finally have enough money and confidence for lolita
>Plan out coord of off-brand taobao things
>Get feedback and notes from others to help me correct the coord
>Finally buy everything
>Get email jsk is out of stock
>Whole coord relied on that jsk
>Suck it up and find another dress of similar colors, a little more expensive
>Order it
>It's Qi Lolita, and I think its gorgeous.
>Look up other images for inspiration of how to coord it
>People don't seem to like Qi Lolita

Welp. I guess everyone has to start somewhere and fuck up their first time. Love the dress still, but I know I'll probably get shit for it. Gonna do my best

>> No.10348628

>>10348625
People don't like qi because like wa lolita it's hard to pull off, there's a lot of shitty dresses in the style and newbs/itas/weebs seem to be attracted to it

>> No.10348630

>>10348625
post the dress

>> No.10348632
File: 660 KB, 750x1261, 3b201b9668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348632

>>10348628
Yeaaaaah, that's what I've noticed after the fact I already bought it. I think I can coord the colors right (cream, soft pink and gold), but we'll see when I'm posted in an ita thread one day. I'll be wearing it to a con in July so it'll at least be seen as cosplay if not lolita.
>>10348630
Here. I kind of want to remove the sleeves and wear a blouse underneath, but that might be too much of a risk?

>> No.10348643

>>10348632
see, this is actually pretty (it's also han lolita more than qi cause it's not a qipao design). i personally dislike qipao so i think this style is a welcome different take.

>> No.10348644

>>10348625
Why do you care if other people don’t like something? Wear it because you like it

>> No.10348651

>>10348643
Oh really? It was listed as qi but that's good news. Thank you, I don't feel as nervous now.
>>10348644
You're absolutely right, but there are some rules to follow in communities, and breaking those rules can risk public mockery and shame. Now of course something like this isn't THAT bad, but I'd like to avoid it as much as possible while still enjoying what I want. I still like the dress and I'm still going to wear it, but I also am aware of the possibility of looking like a clown since, (like the other anon said and what I've come across,) this type of lolita is hard to pull off and can come off ita. But you're right, we should wear things because we like them.

>> No.10348662

>>10348632
The dress looks lovely, and I'm sure you'll look great overall.

>> No.10348682

there's this chick who constantly sends coords to Lor's fixing coords vids and posts thinly veiled asspat posts to BSoFL and seems to have her parents funding her wardrobe and her existence annoys me soooo much but I refuse to vendetta her because I think she's a minor

>> No.10348683

>>10348433
ayyyy bitch fuck it up at the next meet/con you're gonna look great

>> No.10348690

>>10348683
hell yeah

>> No.10348713

My partner tells me that I have a really good body and should get into sexy cosplay, but I wear lolita and it would probably ruin my reputation.

>> No.10348716

>>10348713
Sounds like your partner is a little too into the idea of other people oogling you.

>> No.10348735

>>10348713
Lolita doesn't have to be your whole life.

>> No.10348736

>>10348713
Your partner is a cuck. Drop them before it gets too serious.

>> No.10348758
File: 118 KB, 800x549, mikuattack.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348758

>>10347329
My friend wants a Miku cosplayer to baptize him with vegetable juice.

>> No.10348791

>>10348713
The obvious compromise here is to do sexy cosplay but save it for the bedroom only. Saves your relationship from him possibly getting jealous and preserves your lolita reputation.

>> No.10348805
File: 212 KB, 800x800, hanfu-women-chinese-dance-costumes-qing-dynasty-costume-chinese-hanfu-traditional-chinese-dress[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10348805

>>10348651
i think most people hold issues with qi lolita because qipao looks costumey, more so than other types of chinese clothing. qipao is also used in fetish clothing. i also feel like qipao is generally seen as sexier. pic is the style that dress is based on.

>> No.10348806

>>10348736
Kek

>> No.10348818

>>10348682
You are already drawing negative attention to this minor and posting about her on 4channel. Are you so bored or have some kind of issues? It's not normal to be this bothered.

>> No.10348819

>>10348632
This is not a good dress, especially for a beginner. Good luck lol.

>> No.10348824

I've now lost 40 lbs and my end goal is within sight. I've lost about 12 cm off both my bust and waist, and I'm starting to finally visually see results. I'm stronger because I've been hitting the gym, my knees and back don't hurt anymore. I'll probably never be the waif I was in high school again, but I'm in better shape both mentally and physically than I've been in a long time. feels good.

>> No.10348851

>>10347838
You don't have to agree to being photographed. When someone comes up to you and asks if they can take your photo, just politely decline. I do it all the time, most people just go "oh ok" and walk away.

>> No.10348852

Been in a slump kind of in terms of not knowing what to do. No good manga/novel to read and video games aren't as fun as they used to be etc. But I just found out that ffix is on steam(it's on sale too)! Single player games usually aren't my thing I play stuff like League, csgo, overwatch or even mmos, but ffix hold a soft spot in my heart. I remember buying the 3~4 disk ver for the ps1 off some kid in my middle school class and playing that shit all the time back then. it was the first game I ever felt really immersed in. I sold some csgo skins and bought it so I can't wait to travel down memory lane. It should be fun since I never manage to beat the game back then (got stuck at some portal over the giant tree or some shit).

>> No.10348863

>>10348413
why do you keep posting this and why did you catch up with him? you seem like the dumb ass here

>> No.10348864

>>10348474
fucking kekked

>> No.10348882

>>10348824
I'm proud of you anon! if you can do it, hopefully I can too. for the brand.

>> No.10348979

>>10348819
i disagree, why do you think so tho?

>> No.10348986

>>10348979
Not the person you replied to but I think the lace looks cheap and it's going to look cringy if you're not Asian.

>> No.10348990

>>10348986
I don't think it will look cringy if you're not Asian, just if anon isn't cute ugly Asian girls will look ugly in it. I kind of agree about the lace though, but it looks like a run of the mill Chinese girl pandering dress so I don't think it's a big deal. I think Han/Qi Lolita looks good on anyone who is cute, unlike Wa, which looks bad in general.

>> No.10349054

>>10348986
It still by far resembles more of a typical lolita dress (which to normies looks like a short rococo costume) than some traditional asian garb, she will be fine.

>> No.10349059

I don’t wanna turn 30 this year.

>> No.10349063

>>10349059
The only way you can have control over this is killing yourself

>> No.10349069

>>10348882
thank you! it's definitely attainable, just don't try to do too much too fast. I believe in you anon, and when you can comfortably wear brand it'll be the best feeling in the world. good luck!

>> No.10349086

>>10349059
Turning 32 this year. I feel you. Keep up with your skincare routine and do your best to stay healthy.

>> No.10349148

>>10348863
thread was autosaged, I assumed no one saw it because this is the second feels thread after that. It was too late to delete after I noticed it was autosaged also >>10348432

his mom and mine are best friends (if you truly read my post you would have seen that), we were pressured by both of our parents to talk to eachother, so I figured I would try to make it short and pleasant, maybe bring up an interest we both like and go our seperate ways. everything was fine and dandy until he hit me with that line.

>> No.10349158

>>10347329
The only reason I come on /cgl/ is so I can have some modicum of interaction with the female sex.

>> No.10349160

I have no idea how to use Instagram (especially sticking to one "palette", utilizing stories, and best camera angles) properly and at this point I'm too afraid to ask

>> No.10349165

>>10349158
I mostly come here, because the lack of frogs, wojacks, and flagposting

>> No.10349202

I used to be honest on /cgl/ and say i'm a guy looking for advice to help out my girlfriend and got treated like shit, so I started posting pretending to be my girlfriend and have recieved the most helpful advice. my girl's outfits are looking great

>> No.10349211

>>10349160
The insta thread might be a good place to start.

>> No.10349222

>>10349158
Considering nearly all of us hate men, that's sad

>> No.10349244

>>10349222
Why do you guys (gals) hate men? Aside from the obvious reasons, I guess.

>> No.10349249

>>10349244
my guess is because of same reason /pol/ hates black people; crime statistics and stereotypes.

>> No.10349255

>>10349222
speak for yourself.

>> No.10349256

>>10349249
Or, you know, because we've had lifelong real experiences where men sexually harass us and discriminate against us.

>> No.10349259

>>10349202
Why not just ask your gf to go on cgl? Sucks that you have to pretend to be a woman though

>> No.10349264

>>10349259
She's terrified of being involved in any sort of online community, especially 4chan. She asks me for fashion help and advice and Im a dude, I barely know shit. I do know when it comes to jfashion /cgl/ will honestly tell me what will and wont look like garbage, in a way that would make my girlfriend feel personally attacked.

>> No.10349265

Today I accidentally stepped on my Creamy Cherry necklace and broke it
:(

>> No.10349267

>>10349265
guess you can say you popped your creamy cherry
RIP anon

>> No.10349273

>>10348439
Anon do you have ig? I like looking at gothic coords and enjoy the style vicariously ( I don’t suit it).

>> No.10349296

>>10349256
Sounds like my experiences with women

>> No.10349297

>want to cosplay
>hate showing my face for pictures
>cant fix my facial flaws for pictures because really bad makeup allergy
>not many characters that wear masks from series that i like
I am stuck with my only option being 2B. I don't wanna be a generic 2B cosplayers...The only other character I can maybe do is Hata no Kokoro but she's kinda whack.
>>10349296
Tell me where you meetup with sexual harassing women, I want a new GF.

>> No.10349298

>>10349297
When I was a buff teenager in 2011-2014 Seattle and 30-40 year old women were present

>> No.10349381

>>10349297
2B is a girl character and so is Hata no Kokoro. There are tons of guy characters though for example. Kakashi, that emo guy from tokyo ghoul, tuxedo mask, Zabuza etc

>> No.10349406

>>10349297
There's no such thing as a "makeup allergy." Not all makeup uses the same ingredients.

>> No.10349410

>>10349406
Bruh....you’re dumb as shit if you believe that

>> No.10349444

>>10349410
Uh, no. People are not allergic to a whole category of items. People are allergic to individual ingredients. There is not one singular ingredient that is in all makeup.

>> No.10349445

>>10348416
This reads like you have codependency problems. Please go find "codependent no more" from your local library. If it speaks to you, it might help.

>> No.10349447

>>10349063
Ikr! But like, what about all the fun stuff I’ll miss out on?
>>10349086
I’m already on top of both of those! But like...I still don’t wanna turn 30. Fight the good fight anon.

>> No.10349452

>>10349202
That's how it used to be if you were a girl on any other board on 4chan. You pretended to be a man so you won't get shit or derail the threads.
>>10349298
Sorry dude but it's not the same. All a woman is going to do is say a couple things and maybe get touchy feely. As a woman you have to experience that and know there is the chance a man is going to snatch you up at any age, child or adult. Doesn't matter if you're attractive or ugly, you must know your place and always be seen as an object of sex by others and you're not going to have the strength to fight them off like a man could.

>> No.10349473

>>10349160
There's hundreds of youtube videos on the subject, help yourself and do some research

>> No.10349474

>>10347685
>"They call me Rash because I've had a yeast infection for three years."

W-why would you want to be known for this?

>> No.10349479

>>10349445
Well, it might sound like it, but I'm not. I am definitely very independent, I just can't find people who care about other people as much.

>> No.10349481

>>10349452
You're saying this like I haven't been grabbed and straight up raped before. But you're right it is different. I mastered looking buff and angry all the time, so this shit would stop, which it largely has. However now I struggle immensely to interact with women in another way, since they've shown willingness to grope and rape me give the chance.

>> No.10349484

>>10349381
I know they're girl characters...? I'm not interested in crossplay but I'll keep Tuxedo Mask in mind.
>>10349406
Everytime I put makeup on my face I break out with hives so whatever they put in most makeup it fucks me up. I'm not going to waste money to be a face pizza oubourous, covering up hives with more makeup just to break out again.

>> No.10349487

>>10349484
Different anon but go get tested and find out what ingredient(s) you’re actually allergic to. There are so many new and specialty makeup brands now that if you knew what you needed to avoid, you could probably find a brand that caters to it

>> No.10349535
File: 132 KB, 1200x1353, EE703050-CDC5-4020-886C-C6E8BB265062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10349535

I think a friend of mine has a weird Instagram competition going on between us in their head. Awhile ago they made some comments to me about my follower count that seemed a little strange. If it had just been one comment I probably wouldn’t have thought anything about it, but they kept mentioning it in different conversations. I started looking at their Instagram closer because of this and it’s pretty obvious at this point that they’re buying most of their followers. The number of likes/comments is crazy low for their numbers. Every time I pass a follower milestone, the next day their follower count will magically jump up by exactly 250, 500, or 1,000. It’s always just enough to be a little ahead of where my account is at

I’m just kind of disappointed and annoyed because my perception of them was so far off. We’ve known each other for several years now and they used to come off as such a genuine, positive, and creative person and now they just seem so fake and I wonder if they ever even saw me as a friend in the first place?

>> No.10349646

Gropey blocked a college friend of mine on facebook and I'm dying of laughter inside.

>> No.10349689

>>10349481
>You're saying this like I haven't been grabbed and straight up raped before
Very unlikely unless you were a child or it was done by another man. The point is, men are disliked because of their agressive and sexual tendancies that is dealt with by 90% of women on the planet and even other men. That's not to say women aren't disliked as well, this whole site is practically based on it and even in this corner of it where it's okay to be a woman, we still get hate. So I don't know why you're confused, don't know why or suprised that men are disliked here. >>10349244

>> No.10349706

>>10349689
>Very unlikely unless you were a child or it was done by another man
I was child for all but one instance when I was a teen. In fact, I couldn't to use my superior strength to get out of that time, because I refused to inflict violence on a girl. Actually, closer a look at data indicates around 42% of the perpetrators of sexual assault and rape are female. Women pull a lot if the same shit. They harass men; the coerce men into having sex with them, but they're not recognized as doing such, or even capable of doing it in the first place. Shoot, last flight I was on, an attendant snuck in a subtle squeeze of my shoulder. I'm sick of women pulling this garbage and simultaneously acting like their the only victims of it.

>> No.10349710

>>10349706
>Actually, closer a look at data indicates around 42% of the perpetrators of sexual assault and rape are female.
source? and yes. women are capable of doing it. but you're delusional if you think it's anywhere near the same level that men do it. look at the past 2000 years of history

>> No.10349714

>>10349710
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sexual-victimization-by-women-is-more-common-than-previously-known/

Women are something like 42% of perpetrators and 52% of victims

>past 2000 years of history
When women were constantly using sex as a weapon to abuse and exploit men or taking advantage of young boys, including their own sons, to use as stand-in husbands?

>> No.10349718

I can't even vendetta post the girl I hate in the ita threads because her coords are actually good.

>> No.10349720

>>10349714
You do realize that article and the study linked in the article are talking about the percentage of rapes of men and not the percentage of rapes overall, right? Of all the rapes on men it says 54% of them were done by another man and 46% were done by another woman. It doesn't say that 46% of all rapes were done by women.

>When women were constantly using sex as a weapon to abuse and exploit men or taking advantage of young boys, including their own sons, to use as stand-in husbands?
And when men were raping women and young girls and forcing them to be their wives? You retarded or something?

>> No.10349727

>>10349718
Why do you hate her though? Spill the beans.

>> No.10349734
File: 25 KB, 500x341, 29103596_785039205027228_2050843967557206016_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10349734

>>10347329
>my turn to drive the comm on Sunday
>pick granny up from her colonoscopy today
>mfw she poops all over my car
Will they notice?

>> No.10349736

>>10349720
>Of all the rapes on men it says 54% of them were done by another man and 46% were done by another woman. It doesn't say that 46% of all rapes were done by women.
Straight from the article:
>The results were surprising. For example, the CDC’s nationally representative data revealed that over one year, men and women were equally likely to experience nonconsensual sex, and most male victims reported female perpetrators. Over their lifetime, 79 percent of men who were “made to penetrate” someone else (a form of rape, in the view of most researchers) reported female perpetrators. Likewise, most men who experienced sexual coercion and unwanted sexual contact had female perpetrators.
Are you sure you're not the retard?

>> No.10349746

>>10349736
>taking paraphrased info from the article instead of the actual study
Show me the actual data and I'll read it.

Directly from one study linked in the article:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4062022/
>We offer a few counterparadigmatic examples. One multiyear analysis of the NCVS household survey found that 46% of male victims reported a female perpetrator.

>> No.10349765

>>10349714
>Using sex as a weapon and exploit men
No shit, because they litterally had nothing else when they were (and still are in several parts of the world) considered sex objects, baby factories, and property to even the lowest ranked man.
>taking advantage of young boys, including their own sons, to use as stand-in husbands?
No one is denying that this doesn't happen, people in general are horrible. But on the scale that men do it in comparison, the scale where it is acceptable by law in many nations to take advantage of women or turn a blind eye when acid is thrown in their face, or baby girls fucked to death is a tad bigger of a deal. Especially with people actively trying to fight to keep laws in place to keep women in their place as breeding stock. Mind you that even in the U.S. several men who comitted rape get off with jail time while a teen who killed her rapist and trafficker gets prison.

Again, this is why men get hate. Personally I don't hate men, but you can't deny their uncontrollable thirst to wet their dicks else they shoot up some place to be something to consider.

>> No.10349770
File: 135 KB, 385x491, 1571272816953.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10349770

>>10347329
Im trying to get into making cosplay instead of commissioning them but I want a friend who makes cosplay regularly to ask tips and get help from but I have no clue how to find people like this

>> No.10349869
File: 53 KB, 480x600, gooddog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10349869

>>10347329
>when you meet the perfect guy but he gay
Should I just try to be his friend?

>> No.10349874

>>10349869
can you introduce me to this perfect guy anon :>

>> No.10349880

I wish I could just let myself enjoy my relationship without constantly imagining things going wrong. I’m with such a great guy who’s perfect for me, and I feel extremely lucky, but at the same time I’m afraid to let myself be too happy

>> No.10349884
File: 58 KB, 318x470, 1557963819939.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10349884

I miss the DDR machine in the arcade. I miss that mother fucker so much. If I had saved all the money i spent at that machine I could have probably bought it when they sold it, but I didn't/
I lay in bed and remember the sound of "JANAJENANANA" echoing across the food court. I just want DDR Supernova back in my life. I wanna go back to showing up in a frilly dress and dancing till my wig comes loose.

>> No.10349920

God trying in lolita in japan makes me super depressed about my body. Like most of my proportions are fine but my shoulders fuck me. Can I please reroll on this terrible body. Not being able to do things because of unchangable factors of my body is super depressing.

At least half of otome seems to fit.

>> No.10349923

>>10349920

How big are we talking exactly? shirred JSKs normally do fine because they don't enclose a specific shoulder size. Meta is a good brand to look for if you really need them wider, they were known as "fat girls' brand" and sometimes have shirred blouses that fit wider shoulders too (well, depending on how wide).

Alternatively there's always fully shirred dresses. Enchantlic Enchantilly and Triple Fortune mostly do those (Meta and AP does as well, but less often. Stay away from btssb fully shirred dresses, they're pretty small).

>> No.10349924

>>10349920
It makes me wish life had a reroll button though then it would probably be worse.

>> No.10349925

>>10349923
It’s hard to say. Big enough that it’s a problem.

>> No.10349935
File: 45 KB, 410x391, 1500691822131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10349935

>be me one year ago
>find a wishlist dress on sale
>seller slowly discounts item
>wait for it to drop some more
>seller suddenly decides to increase the price again
>okay_my_loss.jpg
>offer to buy it at higher price (still below retail)
>seller inactive
>silently screaming, but eventually accepts reality
>this year
>same seller relists the same item for higher than retail
reduce your price already goddamit

>> No.10349936

>>10349935
wait actually it's been two years...

>> No.10349944

>>10347988
Find spergs from here then.

>> No.10349971

>>10349925
>It's hard to say.

Bitch, get a measuring tape.

>> No.10350019

>>10349920
I have a giant ribcage/shoulders so I understand you completley

>> No.10350037

There is a girl in our comm who is lonely, depressed and shit. I texted with her a few times and she sometimes texts me when she feels down cause she has no other friends. Basically she thinks I am her friend, while actually I screenshot everything she sends me and we make fun of her in our comm group convo cause she’s really stupid, ita and cringe. I hate her so much and so does everybody in our community, and her thinking I am her ‘friend’ is so fun I can’t help but ask her the most private questions as she answers them all. We have a special convo for the screenshots and cause everybody has the same great fun as me I don’t feel guilty at all.

>> No.10350039

>>10350037
not yet you don't

>> No.10350051

>>10350037
god damn youre a piece of shit

>> No.10350068

>>10350037
Why not use your position to shape her into being less ita/cringe?

>> No.10350074

>>10350037
shouldn't you be on meds??? like... cyanide?

>> No.10350102

>>10349734
UPDATE: I rented a van for comm and sent my car to the poop killers.

>> No.10350103

>>10350037
Kill yourself

>> No.10350106

>>10350037
Wow you're a cunt

>> No.10350118

>>10350037
I hope you get cancer. Like, full blown lose your hair, vomit constantly from Chemo, only to die a slow painful death cancer.

>> No.10350121

Don't give the bait (you)s retards

>> No.10350124

>>10350037
sounds fake but you never know with these things
grow up, man.

>> No.10350131

>>10350037
Based and peak seagullpilled

>> No.10350138

>>10350037
At the same time, you secretly live in misery because you know just as much as you & your friends shit talk her... you know they're doing the same to you behind your back. It's a depressing thing knowing all your real friends would be willing to throw you under a bus given the chance.

She'll eventually be better off because even if you were found out, she'd realize she was already use to having no friends. You, however, will deal with the eventual realization that all your friends are something less then that.

>> No.10350140

>>10350037
if this is true you entire group is trash.

>> No.10350148

I don't know if there's anything on earth that makes me as annoyed as getting random shrinkage with my nail polish. I'll spend an hour doing my nails, and then when I look at them once the topcoat's dry, it's just half a millimetre of exposed nail suddenly. It doesn't even always happen! I've been using the same topcoat for 10 years. I wish I knew what randomly sets it off.

>> No.10350152

>>10350148
>getting random shrinkage
Traplita gtfo

>> No.10350303

In my comm we had a groupchat where only longterm members (no itas) were invited.
We'd pick apart the outfits of the itas, joke about how we'd go out of our way to compliment their camera skills so they'd always be the ones taking the picture and never in it ruining our group shots, we'd work on secrets to make fun of the itas together, even posted them to staminarose/lolcow on occassion.
after a couple of years I realized that the people we did this too were almost exclusively teen girls, while we ourselves were all 25+. The only non-teen we did this too had a form of mental retardation, and we'd mimic how she stuttered when trying to speak, or had great difficulty comprehending things that came easier to others, we made the most secrets about her and she'd throw internet shitfits every time, crying about how she just wanted to be accepted by people who have similar interests but just got made fun of for being retarded and ugly again, and we'd screenshot her little tumblr whinings and share it to lolcow.

I never really felt bad about it honestly, maybe a bit bad for making fun of the teenagers, but they needed to learn the harsh reality of "lolitas aren't all lovelies" and that they were going to be treated poorly for showing up looking like shit while everyone else is in brand. The other anon's story really struck me, this sort of thing seems sort of common.

>TLDR groupchats where everyone makes fun of poorly dressed/ugly members are a thing and honestly kind of fun

>> No.10350306

>>10350303
>rapidly aging hag making fun of mentally challenged teenagers

Kys

>> No.10350310

>>10350306
Hah coomer

>> No.10350312

>>10350310
I thought you killed yourself, what are you doing here?

>> No.10350319
File: 221 KB, 500x389, usagi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10350319

I gained a bunch of weight when I was super depressed a while ago but I'm slowly working it off. I was feeling confident in myself so I tried on some of my older unshirred dresses and they just don't fit. I guess I need to work harder.

>> No.10350321

>>10350306
she was 21 or something and after some idiot told her we had a group chat all she did in her free time was bitch about how our comm was "full of meanies" on /cgl/ so she had it coming.

me and the other members ended up posting our screenshots making fun of her and smearing her over here, which was a win/win. its something we loved doing, and everyone agreed she was a dumb piece of shit who deserved the harassment.
as if you've never made fun of autists anon.

>> No.10350322

>>10350321
>>10350303
yall gonna post their whining on lolcow or?

>> No.10350324

>>10350322
Nah, because most of their whining calls out our community by name and that would be unwise to out us.
They uploaded pictures of them crying once lol

>> No.10350327

>>10350312
Why would I do that? I’m obv here because I enjoy anime and jfashion. Why are you here anon? With that edge I don’t think you’re old enough for this site.
>>10350321
>>10350319
You can tell these two noonas are old enough because one is a sailor moon poster and the other has a cruelness that’s beyond telling someone to “kys”
>>10350322
Go away lolcow poster

>> No.10350387
File: 1.55 MB, 400x257, 1556238685061.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10350387

My shipping service just won my dream skirt, its a defunct brand that has literally nothing else I ever considered purchasing and cost fuck all, just saw it while browsing old wardrobe posts and instantly fell in love, been hunting for it since I first saw it. Still looking for it in another colourway so I would prefer not to post the name.

I don't use the term dream dress lightly, In 16 years I have had 5.

>> No.10350399

>>10350321
Ah she complained about you being a bad person on the internet that totally justifies you being a bitch.

>> No.10350400

I was in japan for 2 weeks and now I’m leaving man I’m going to miss how easy it is to find cute clothes here. Back to American thotware.

>> No.10350408

>>10350387
Ok well when you find the other one post it since I’m so curious, and congrats you found one of them !!

>> No.10350419

>>10349770
people pls i need help

>> No.10350496
File: 92 KB, 660x933, unnamed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10350496

I'm going to become a creepy old person who has a wedding with a mannequin at a reception filled with other mannequins. I've given up hope on a Lolita themed wedding with another human being.

>> No.10350499

>>10350419
1. Watch YouTube tutorials
2. Learn how to properly use google
3. Post specific questions in the help thread

You don’t need someone from here to coddle and handhold you through every step

>> No.10350512

I farted in the college cafeteria today. I thought it would be silent, but I failed and farted out loud instead. Someone even turned and looked at me afterwards.

>> No.10350534

>>10350419
Join some freaking facebook groups, engage in discussion on how to make things, go to a makerspace, actually talk to people and do it with enough frequency that you slowly transcend from acquiantance to friends. Post your shit to social media even if it's shitty, engage others asking for SPECIFIC help on pieces, etc. Vaguely asking for friends or help won't work very well.

>> No.10350559
File: 56 KB, 480x640, sad kawaii dog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10350559

I feel so fat. I'm too big for unshirred brand and I hate it. Even when I was skinny (1 kg away from underweight) my waist was still too big for most old school. How can a waist be like 63 cm? At my smallest point it was 68 and I'm short. At my standard weight its 72 or 73. I hate how any weight I gain goes to my waist. Sometimes I just want to give up on lolita because I'll never be skinny enough.

>> No.10350560

>>10350496
Same anon.

>> No.10350563

>>10350559
It's easy to modify old school because most of it is solid.

>> No.10350602
File: 51 KB, 611x673, sn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10350602

Why are sellers so harsh and with so many rules on LM?

What the heck does "revicing" and "revice" even mean

>> No.10350604

>>10350602
Because they deal with a bunch of dumbass buyers. That’s been my experience as a seller anyway.

>tell buyer to make sure address is correct
>they confirm
>ship it out
>retard chose the wrong address on their PayPal
>cries to me like it’s somehow my fault

>> No.10350605

>>10350559
I'm in a similair boat to you anon but tall aswell and I also love old school. Don't give up though there is a lot of cute shirred things you just got to find what works. Also some brands in recent years like BTSSB have been releasing their classical series and the re-releases tend to have shirring or are a little bigger.

>> No.10350611

>>10350602
I think they just don't know how to spell "receive".

>> No.10350614

>>10350602
Because there are a lot of entitled people on lm who act like you're a shop or cashier without a real life. If you don't make rules, - which most don't read anyway but still - they will abuse loopholes.

>> No.10350616

>>10350559
This post is exactly how i feel funny enough. I'm 5'2 and I have almost the exact measurements as you. I tried waist training for a short time, maybe that will help you? either way, your measurements are not that bad. With those, you probably fit in almost everything just fine besides some smaller skirts without any kind of shirring. I have a 26' waist and i also look horrible in a lot of stuff because it looks like I'm drowning and I know a lot of girls who are skinnier than me who struggle even more with that (and i'm an old school lolita, I haven't even tried the new honeycake). Please don't give up on lolita. trust me, you're good enough, and feeling bad about having a 28" waist is not rational at all. focus on being healthy and not things you can't solve immediately, like your body type. And again, try out a waist trainer! I only did it for a short time and i do feel like it helped me at least a little bit.

>> No.10350619

>>10350303
>>10350037
Why are people with this mentality always the ugly people? I get a feeling of joy when someone is snarky towards noobs or other people, and then checking their profile only to find out they are unfortunate looking as hell, or/and can't coordinate for shit. I feel like you guys are the people who didn't get any attention in high school because you're so painfully ugly or average looking so now that you feel some kind of power in a subculture, you've become desperate to assert power over people, even if they are at the bottom of the totem pole completely. I see this all the time when girls dogpile random itas on CoF. Stop pretending you're cool for bullying someone, you're a loser in every other part of your life, you just feel cool because you own a couple frilly dresses.

>> No.10350620

>>10350138
Nayrt but you've watched way too many catty high school movies.

>> No.10350632

>>10350619
It really is amazing how some girls can look worse than sissies sometimes... Every time I think i've found the latest man in a dress ita its actually a woman and I can only feel kind of sad really.

>> No.10350636

>>10350602
so did you back out of a sale and get bad feedback or something? this is all reasonable except the shipping time is pretty slow

>> No.10350664

>>10350619
Even if they were the most attractive person in the world, the fact that they revel so much in making fun of someone in their frilly dress group would make them a total loser.

>> No.10350741

I get very sad when I open up a Japanese resale app, all the sales happen while I'm asleep and something I really wanted that wasn't there a few hours ago is already sold... Doubly so if it was for a low price.

I always change to show only available items as quickly as possible but I still wish they didn't even show sold items by default.

>> No.10350784
File: 127 KB, 1024x913, the chad panicker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10350784

>>10347623

>> No.10350817

>>10350620
David Firth's Health Reminder series is to blame if we're to point fingers.

>> No.10350818
File: 6 KB, 145x145, sadloli.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10350818

>>10347329
>tfw some Splatoon cosplayer offers to suck your dick for $20
Late nights at the con are weird. Obviously I rejected her so I could spend the money at Waffle House.

>> No.10350820

>>10350818

You made the correct decision.

>> No.10350843

>>10350820
>t. Waffle House

>> No.10350849

>>10350818
Good choice anon. You would have gotten an STD from her mouth

>> No.10350866

>>10349646
What kind of human dumpster fire is your friend?

>> No.10350867

About half the “popular” lolitas I’ve followed have followed me back but I have a small wardrobe and know my coords are nothing special. I’m conventionally attractive and have modeled on and off since childhood (scouted at 7, had an agent for a while), and I’m pretty sure that these girls just follow me because I’m cute and it’s giving me major imposter syndrome

>> No.10350874

>>10350867
>I’m pretty sure that these girls just follow me because I’m cute
It’s true that I follow people because they’re cute. But not if they’re a raging ita. So if anything, you probably look fine. Wardrobe can be expanded and you’ll probably learn to polish your style over time. You don’t need to be peak perfection for follows on insta, just be pleasing to the eye. If you won the genetic lottery, obviously you’ll be pleasing even while doing the minimum.

>> No.10350947
File: 405 KB, 206x139, 1530092990414.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10350947

>>10350843
this fucking GOT me.

>> No.10350977

>>10350867

Some girls follow you back when you follow them. As a courtesy or something.

Sorry I don't know if this made you feel better or worse. I was just going to say maybe it's nothing to do with your wardrobe or your looks, they're just being friendly, so you can stress a bit less that you're letting them down.

>> No.10350987

>>10350818
I hope you at least booya'd back.

>> No.10351010

>>10350867

>I’m pretty sure that these girls just follow me because I’m cute

Oh no that must suck for you.

>> No.10351054

>>10350866
>human dumpster fire
Stealing

>> No.10351221

>>10350408
Thanks anon. Will post for sure as its such an intricate delicate print that deserves love and recognition. I am hoping to find it soon because although online sales can be such a crapshoot, for some weird reason its not unusually to see 2-3 of the same items in a short timespan, and then nothing for months.

>> No.10351402

>>10349646
Spill the tea. Clownhusband is chill AF so there has to be dramu.

>> No.10351424

>>10350867
this is the most obvious humblebrag i've read in a long time

>> No.10351427

>>10349535
I had a friend like that. She once straight-up told me "My goal is to one day have more followers than you" I found out later that she was like super in love with herself, and had this persona she crafted that was nothing like who she truly was. Sorry anon, that sucks :(

>> No.10351445

>>10351427
Did she ever get more followers than you?

>> No.10351449

>>10351402
>>10350866
Gropey apparently stated that the bible requires and has rules for human sacrifice. My friend is really into the bible as a historical document and argued with him extremely enthusiastically. It's not really drama, but it's kinda hilarious nonetheless.

>> No.10351456

>>10351427
Thanks for the response anon. I really hope we both find better friends

>> No.10351469

>>10351445
no she was stuck at a hundred/2 hundred something because her art sucked and also into doctor who

>> No.10351488

>>10351469
>doctor who
lmao I can almost imagine what kind of person she is.

>> No.10351497

>>10351449
>the bible requires and has rules for human sacrifice.
It does though. It also mentions banishing women on their period to the mountains and how to beat slaves.

I'm guessing your friend was a Bible thumper? Gropey hates them.

>> No.10351499

>>10351469
Jesus only 200 followers, that's not even a person

>> No.10351506

>>10351499
this lol, my defunct cosplay page has more likes than her.

>> No.10351515
File: 1.23 MB, 1440x1114, 1579049239400.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10351515

>>10351499
>>10351506
>Mfw below two hundred followers myself

>> No.10351520
File: 19 KB, 304x300, yeesh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10351520

>joined comm a couple years ago
>very shy
>the local comm has a history of pretty well known hostility and I'm already shy
>dress very well though, it's my only hobby
>go to paradiso with comm
>quiet but try to be friendly when I can
>comm leader pretty clearly dislikes me
>when I tried to talk to her, she would look away from me and acted like I didn't say anything
>never figured out why
>day after paradiso, doctor tells me I have a brain tumor
>had to quit job
>couldn't get out much anymore
>no one in my comm spoken to me since paradiso
>much better now but too sad to start going to meet ups again

Feels bad to realize how shitty my personality must be

>> No.10351521

>>10351520
aw anon glad you are doing better.. are you going to Paradiso this year?

>> No.10351523

>>10351520
maybe your coords are cute so they make those with nasty personalities jealous ..?

>> No.10351537

>>10351521
Thanks; nah, no one to talk to last year so certainly not this year

>>10351523
kek, thanks anon

>> No.10351544

>>10350563
I suck at sewing, but I've been interested in learning. Guess I'll give it a go.

>>10350605
It does make me happy that brands are releasing bigger sizing and more shirred pieces. I just got a shirred btssb dress that I was so scared I wouldn't fit into, even though my measurements were well within the size range on the website. I'll probably have to be content with shirred baby and meta, there's no hope for Innocent World.

>>10350616
Thank you. Waist trainers scare me and I know I'll spiral back into disordered eating if I try it. The sad thing is that I love skirts, but I guess I'll stay with fully shirred meta ones.

Thank you, gulls. I won't give up on lolita quite yet.

>> No.10351553

>>10351449
Lol, I remember her. She started losing the argument, so she started reporting my comments as hate speech. None of it stuck, but I don't wrestle with pigs.

>> No.10351561
File: 174 KB, 1080x1080, 1570681332591.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10351561

>>10351553
Reporting it for hate speech? Absolutely seething.

>> No.10351570

>>10351497
>It also mentions banishing women on their period to the mountains and how to beat slaves

And how to beat your wife, trade slaves, sell your kids... Practical stuff, amirite?

>> No.10351580

>>10351544
That's nice you got a new Baby dress anon. Innocent World shirred pieces fit me and our measurements are similar it might be worth a try with them too? Just maybe not skirts as I have heard they are smaller.

>> No.10351584

>>10349264
She sounds like a pussay

>> No.10351597

>>10350867
Being a child model means nothing in terms of how cute you'll be as an adult. I'm only saying that because your humblebrag made me laugh. Stay actually humble.

>> No.10351603

>>10350867
how is it possible to be a narcissist and insecure at the same time? weird

>> No.10351652

>>10351603
Its actually pretty common

>> No.10351655

>used to go to the cons with my friends
>then my family member dies and i get rly depressed and tired for a year or so
>i got dropped out of our group of friends beacause i'm not up for anything and just stayed home
>then finally starting to feel better and I decide to make a comeback for the next con
>make rly ambitious cosplay and get excited for finally seeing my friends again and hope that they can see i'm doing better now
>went to the con and found out my friends are no longer into anime and none of them are at con.. appearantly their into larping now

>> No.10351667

>>10351603
Insecurity is a key component of narcissism.

>> No.10351714

>>10351655
Time to make new friends

>> No.10351730 [DELETED] 
File: 16 KB, 240x240, doomer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10351730

>Tried every single place far and wide to try to meet people
>Got burned by just about all of them
>Recently started going to church after a traumatic incident
>This is the last place and I will probably not find a single woman interested in me
>25 and feeling like it's getting late to have a family
>The disadvantage of being raised in a broken family is underrated
>Maybe if I keep cosplaying and going to church I'll eventually not be single

>> No.10351732 [DELETED] 

>>10351730
>25 and feeling like it's getting late to have a family

Oh boy, you child.
Calm down. You have time. I get people want to have kids young but you are still young. People have kids into their 40s.

>> No.10351735 [DELETED] 

>>10351732
>You still have time
>People have kids into their 40s.
Just because it's popular to make that decision, doesn't mean it's good. Maybe I'd like to not be 60 years old when my kids get out of high school?

>> No.10351738 [DELETED] 

>>10351735
How about when you are 30?
I said it in too harsh a way, but don't worry. You are not too old. It will be worth the wait till you meet someone worth raising kids with.

>> No.10351786 [DELETED] 
File: 28 KB, 580x326, 954954859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10351786

>>10351730
I'm hoping this blaming myself thing is just a phase and I can move onto seeing it as entirely purposeless and without direction. At least then I can imagine being free.

>> No.10351793 [DELETED] 

>>10351730
>25 and feeling like it's getting late to have a family
In what culture? Maybe in like, China. But in the US, people don't even get married until after 30 usually.

>> No.10351868
File: 142 KB, 1140x1110, 1531480893759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10351868

i want to start my own accessories store/brand on etsy and i'm great at making jewelry but I really, really cannot sew for shit. I've been trying to sew for years, doing simple tutorials, trying and failing to sew doll's clothes and even taking whole classes but i'm still as shit as when i first learned how to use a sewing machine 8 years ago. literally the only thing i've sewn successfully is replacement waist ties. even trying to make a rectangle headdress ends in lacy hell. I know I could just stick to jewellery but it feels to limiting and i really want to at least be able to branch out into headdresses sometime. i just feel like i have no hope for becoming even a vaguely competent seamstress and it drives me nuts, i just can't figure any of this shit out.

>> No.10351892
File: 23 KB, 302x304, 1582387892712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10351892

>first project in actual years because of depression, financial hardship, etc
>mistook date of event, have one less evening to work
>have to dial back complexity of outfit bc constant fuckups and looming deadline
>in a moment of shortsightedness, toss new white tights in wash with newly sewn red skirt
>tights are now a lovely shade of pink
ughuhuguhuguhghuhh
i give up

>> No.10351895

>>10349452
>That's how it used to be if you were a girl on any other board on 4chan
it hasn't been that way in like 8 years you fuckin newfag

>> No.10351904

>>10351793
I once got dogged on by a bunch of anons for saying my friend group, in their late 20s, weren't married. I assume they're the same people who are 19 and bawwing about how they won't wear lolita in their 30s.

>> No.10351908
File: 147 KB, 469x611, 1398342695042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10351908

>>10350303
>>10350037
>t.

>> No.10351910 [DELETED] 

>>10351730
You crying about being an unlovable incel is not cgl related. Go back to r9k.

>> No.10351913

>>10351603
They’re usually deeply intertwined

>> No.10351993

>>10351895
Go on any board that doesn't have a lot of female posters, boards which aren't /cgl/, /ic/, and /adv/, and it's still true today.

>> No.10352016

>>10348632
this looks great, but isn't going to be easy to coord for a beginner. Be discerning with your choice of accessories. I'd go full hime-qi style with this dress.

>> No.10352017

>>10348805
this is more Hanfu right? I would love to see a bunch of Hanfu inspired lolita.

>> No.10352018

>>10348819
it's a nice dress, but I agree not an easy to coord dress.

>> No.10352022

>>10349535
>I’m just kind of disappointed and annoyed because my perception of them was so far off. We’ve known each other for several years now and they used to come off as such a genuine, positive, and creative person and now they just seem so fake and I wonder if they ever even saw me as a friend in the first place?

I wouldn't say your friendship with this person is invalidated by them being weird about social media, it sounds they have extreme self esteem issues.

>> No.10352030
File: 761 KB, 400x400, 1581703526988.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10352030

>turning 27
>nasolobial folds really starting to come in
Oh no
Is this the end of cosplay for me?
Am maleposter btw.

>> No.10352032
File: 496 KB, 981x806, latest[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10352032

>>10352030
Only old Snake for you from now on.

>> No.10352034

>>10349925
>roleplayer can't even fake measurements
Pathetic

>> No.10352051

>>10351054
are you new? No to this board but like, to life?

>> No.10352054
File: 700 KB, 500x282, FlawlessDapperAngwantibo-small.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10352054

>Finally have money
>Finally able to lose enough weight to fit into 75% of wishlist
>Many wishlist show up!!
>All in the wrong colorway

I'm so torn, I should just go for them? But I really don't have any thing in brown tho...

>> No.10352056

>>10352054
We can't decide for you but I've done that several times and didn't regret it. Sometimes I managed to find my preferred colorway later on, but most pieces I bought rarely popped up again. So those pieces in the "wrong" color, I'm still really glad I bought them. I'd say, go for it. And also congrats on your weight loss

>> No.10352091

>>10352054
If you don't have brown, don't do it, because then you'll have to buy brown accessories and all that jazz on top of it. Honestly i'd just be patient and wait. Congrats on the weight loss anon!

>> No.10352107
File: 48 KB, 640x480, toguro smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10352107

I didn't make a new cosplay for last year's con, but I finally saved enough and I'm building my dream PC. Should still be able to cosplay at a later time this year.

>> No.10352123

>>10352054
Don't, you'll still buy the colorway you want when it shows up and only feel regret about the first one.

>> No.10352169

>>10352054
You're so lucky to be able to save money and lose weight at the same time. That is practically a fairytale dream for most people, utterly impossible.

>> No.10352185 [DELETED] 

>>10351793
That may be true now that society is ass-backwards and at war with reality, but most of my aunts and uncles were married in early 20s, and in fact even before that it was considered late to be unmarried by age 21. If you take a look at history it's really fucked up that I'm not married at 25. We have all the world's information in the palm of our hands, but we can't use it to find people nearby that are similar to us, but also not pieces of shit?

>> No.10352190 [DELETED] 

>>10351910
>You crying about being an unlovable incel is not cgl related. Go back to r9k.
But that's the thing, I'm not unlovable, and I'm not an incel. I've had relationships, but the problem is that literally every single one of them got caught in some big lie like cheating on me. I don't know if this was an attempt to troll people by projection, but if you think everyone who is lonely is an incel, then you may want to consider waddling out of your parents basement and have a look at the world around you.

>> No.10352192

>>10351730
look at what kind of person you attract and avoid that type

>> No.10352195 [DELETED] 

>>10352192
Well that's great advice but that doesn't explain how to attract the good ones.

>> No.10352200

>>10352056
>>10352091
Thank you!
>>10352123
The two dress are berry garden and melty cream so it'll not like they're rare
>>10352169
I stopped using uber when coming back from my class instead walked and only spending a min of $5 (instead of $20+) when eating out.

I'm someone with weak will power, so I need to do baby steps instead of going cold turkey! Just find out what your baby steps are and start from there! I know you can do it!

>> No.10352201

>>10352200
*They're rare, so I just have to be patience

>> No.10352206 [DELETED] 

>>10352185
Generations before us were stuck with the people nearby them and had to settle if they wanted a partner and kids. We have essentially an unlimited choice, and with that, it allows us to be pickier. We've also advanced farther into women having their own careers and not having to rely on men for money, so that also allows women to put off or altogether avoid relationships.

>> No.10352249

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm going to ask him to check my hormones. I can't wait to find out that I'm not actually asexual and that it was just a hormone imbalance this whole time.

>> No.10352266

>>10352249
I hope your appointment goes well, anon. You've made me curious.
>tfw should probably do the same but it's easier to deal with not having sexual desires

>> No.10352270

>>10352030
Just photoshop them out like everyone else

>> No.10352273

Remember when usakumyas used to be 30-60 on lacemarket. Those were the good old days.

>> No.10352274

>>10352030
Fillers

>> No.10352278

>>10352030
>maleposter
since when does anyone give a fuck if men have wrinkles

>> No.10352310 [DELETED] 

>>10352185
People also had shorter lives back then and there was little to do for the common person BUT get married and have kids. It was economically best to marry young and have free labor with children. Women were baby factories more than people.

>> No.10352312 [DELETED] 

>>10351730
>must coom
>must breed
>only purpose and reason for life is coom and breed.
I'm sorry your male brain is like this.

>> No.10352313

>she just wants to be con-friends
good to have someone to reliably split hotel costs with, at least.

>> No.10352319

>>10352034
Role player doesn’t realize they don’t let you try on lolita clothes in Japan

>> No.10352321

>>10352200
Same thing happened to me, I lost so much weight when I started really trying to save money by walking everywhere. Walking for weight loss is underrated, so much better than going to a boring sweat box gym.

>> No.10352322

>>10352273
I’ve gotten one for 50 in the last year. Just have to be quick to the draw. Though admittedly, stalking Lace Market is problematic behavior that I have since attempted to correct. No more good deals for me

>> No.10352326

I have the time to dress in lolita again (online class and waiting to see if I got into a specific program), but the shitty weather, flu, and Corona virus going around saps my will since I have nothing to do during the day
doesn't help that my boyfriend is working again now so I have nothing to do on weekdays

>> No.10352328

>>10352249
this happened to me for almost a year
it was stress

>> No.10352364

>>10352326
Go grocery shopping, eat out, go to a movie, etc

>> No.10352365

>>10352321
Only thing is that I need good ass walking shoes lmao my feet were dying the first week or so

>> No.10352370 [DELETED] 
File: 205 KB, 640x730, 1576860694382.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10352370

>>10352312
>Enjoying life bad
>Anything but consumerism bad
Are you genuinely unfamiliar with the concepts of family and society? 2/10 for making me reply.

>> No.10352377

>>10352190
Tl;dr, no one cares. Go back.

>> No.10352386

>>10352377
I was here first, why don't you?

>> No.10352401

>>10352249
Hormones are usually more related to libido than sexuality. Do you have a low libido along with being ace?

>> No.10352430

>>10352401
My libido is nonexistent

>> No.10352455

>>10352430
Then it could be related to hormones, but there's no guarantee that even if your libido picks up, it's gonna have a direction, if that makes sense. I'm ace and have never found anyone else sexually attractive, but I have a pretty high libido, and the combo is fucking terrible.

>> No.10352485

>>10352455
So... are you just horny for nothing?
Genuinely curious.

>> No.10352499
File: 282 KB, 785x608, 1536395568630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10352499

>>10352485
NYART but imagine you're baked as all hell and have the WORST munchies but you open the fridge and nothing looks good. Yeah, i'm in the same boat and it sucks

>> No.10352501

>>10350037
Incredibly based (you) farmer reaping in roastie replies

>> No.10352509

I wanna cosplay a character from Demon Slayer but my was like If I haven't watch the show, don't cosplay him.

Okay? I mean I've seen a few clips, memes, and such but damn, It's not like I won't actually watch the show.

>> No.10352615

>>10352485
Pretty much. It's similar to what >>10352499 said. Having sex with someone, for me, basically just feels like settling and having a piece of toast because it's easy even though it isn't really what you want to be eating. At this point I recognize that it's just a craving my body has, and I don't really bother to sleep with anyone else anymore. Masturbation is just easier, less time consuming, and I don't have to pretend to care about the other person's pleasure.

>> No.10352666

>>10347329
I lost my cos titties SHIT

>> No.10352677

>>10352666
seme

>> No.10352687

I forgot about anime.

>> No.10353774

>>10352509
Sounds like you're into cosplay for clout only

>> No.10353782

I've been really saddened by the state of the online lolita community lately. it feels like it's just been overrun by newbies and lolita-at-hearts. COF is absolute garbage at this point with very few exceptions and cgl is super slow and a lot of people on here don't know what they're talking about. I feel like I may need to step away from these communities and rekindle my personal love for the fashion because it's just been making me a bit depressed to see this downfall. I wonder if others feel this way.

>> No.10353826

>>10353782
i agree i keep looking for a place but there isnt one

>> No.10353896

>>10352501
I feel like if i hit randomize on a "basic 4chan post creator" this is what would come out

>> No.10353898

>>10353782
I have never really been part of any lolita community at all and I don't regret it. Especially modern communities. I used to lurk egl and other LJ places back in the early/mid 00s but modern lolita communities are so trashy/sad. I don't like the culture, and like you said, it's a lot of itas, newbs, and lolitas at heart

>> No.10353900

>>10353782
I feel the same way. I'm not too sad about it because I have a couple of great real-life lolita friends but it's a shame that the online community is so awful right now. Are discord servers any better or are they worse? I've never joined one but I'd consider it if that's where good discussion is happening.

>> No.10353901

>>10353900
No it’s worse. It’s a smaller group but its the same ppl you see on fb just having another place to bitch

>> No.10353905

>>10353898
This, my comm is full of itas and ugly brolitas

>> No.10357232
File: 330 KB, 800x680, 1321502823584.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10357232

this girl cheated on her ex after years of being with him and used me to get out of her relationship. She used me as a replacement as well as other guys in the circle and was cucking everyone.
whats the best way to walk forward from this?

>> No.10358389

>>10357232
maybe stop posting about it, Villy; that sounds like a good starting point. Also maybe get over this idea that everybody was cucked just because you feel like you were

>> No.10363165

>>10357232
fucking LMAO

>> No.10364431

>>10348003
hey 5cm is doable! not like it's a whole inch, i believe in you anon!

>> No.10364435

>>10349770
>the help thread on here

have you connected with anyone at a con? i'm sure some people you spent some prolonged time with wouldn't mind a few tips here and there

>> No.10364441
File: 108 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10364441

>>10347329
>tfw i get too excited about my one project a year and end up spending all my money on new items instead of trying to thrift.

I'm sure I could find something that would work for dirt cheep but just searching online and finding exactly what I want/ need gets me so pumped I can't help but buy it. The most recent one was a pair of leather 16" biker boots I bought for 130 dollars.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action