[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 494 KB, 496x496, Untitled-2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10175114 No.10175114 [Reply] [Original]

> Whether you're a cosplayer, photographer, lolita, into another form of Jfash, or just interested in the con scene or getting into these hobbies, feel free to post here and find friends.

Please keep things /cgl/ related. This is not a hookup thread, there is /soc/ for that.

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
>Age/Gender/Location
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
>Other interests
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Contact info

>> No.10175445
File: 268 KB, 1080x1080, 9s 2b pocky.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

None of my friends partake in this neat little hobby so I'd love to get to know some of you!

Cosplay and Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
22/m/EU
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
UK's Insomnia Gaming Festival every year for the lan with my friends, but it has a giant cosplay side to it too and I plan to cosplay at the next one! I'd like to take it easy at first but I'm open to masquerades and stuff down the line
Oof too many to list, recently: NieR: Automata, LoL (don't bully me), the s.t.a.l.k.e.r. & fallout series, Darling in the Franxx (I haven't gotten to ep 16 yet ; ;), Bunnygirl Senpai, a couple of others
Currently making my first one, 9S! Would like to make a complicated Mecha Kha'zix next with a Raspberry pi hooked up to LEDs, pressurised CO2 and a few other over-the-top elements but I gotta figure out a bunch of basics first.
>Other interests
Video editing, philosophy, microbio, space, cooking, thinking of trying sewing next
Friends! I'm not looking for someone to hold my hand, though it'd be nice to know someone experienced or exploring as well!

also a 2b to complement my 9s cosplay ; ;
>Contact info
pic related! (not my art though)

>> No.10175449

>friend finder
>cgl
Are you sure?

>> No.10175450
File: 14 KB, 374x374, D8CRtMS_d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10175449
what's wrong in finding friends on /cgl/?

>> No.10177482

>>10175450
thirsty guys and misandristic legbeard girls

>> No.10177485

>>10177482
These threads happen all the time here.

>> No.10177491
File: 1.13 MB, 2000x2500, me.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fair warning I'm gonna be out most of tomorrow and the day after.

All of them, to be honest. I'm pretty rookie at cosplay and I only have two lolita dresses, but I do a lot of jfash and I love photography.
>Age/Gender/Location
22 Female, San Diego
SDCC, ALA, AX. I usually bring a friend who likes to trawl the merchandise hall, but my favorite personal thing to do is panels.
Super Metroid, Dark Souls, Earthbound... been getting into Monster Hunter lately...Zero no Tsukaima, NGE, Toradora...I'm very fond of Jane Marple, and I usually like solids.
Lucas from Mother 3, Frisk, Vivian from Paper Mario, Max from Life Is Strange. Currently working on Louise from Zero no Tsukaima.
>Other interests
/k/ stuff
Friends to talk about j-fash or cosplaying or stuff with! Really just anyone I get along with.
Dates!
>Contact info
Taiga#4697

>> No.10177492

>>10177491
>King Arthur
>historical
Creative.

>> No.10177494

>>10177492
Honestly wasn't sure what else to put. It's pretty dated though I'm updating it now

>> No.10177495

>>10177494
King Arthur is likely not even real. This whole infographic is kind of cringe though.

>> No.10177497

>>10177495
Sure, I realize that. Still like him
Honestly I made it for /r9k/ something like three years ago, and haven't updated it. Haven't even gone on /r9k/ in the last three years.

>> No.10177536

Any radfem/GC lolitas out there?

>> No.10177547

>>10177536
Oh not you again.

>> No.10177553
File: 1.14 MB, 2000x2500, me.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10177491
Took a shot at updating, but I'm far too lazy to draw out my last picture for now. I'll get to it later.

>> No.10177561

>>10177547
Better than r9k anon t b h

>> No.10177722

I’ll give it a go, I always like making new online friends. Im normally up overnight because of my work schedule, so if i dont answer its just because im sleeping

Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/East Coast
Katsucon and thats about it. I dont like cons for much more than people watching and seeing friends who travel for it. The tea party is a good time. Id like to travel to more jfashion centered cons someday though
Im very casual. I like simple ds games like yoshis wooly world and ACNL. honestly i dont have many /cgl interests. I just like lolita, mostly AP but ive been looking at more Baby
>Other interests
Baking, gardening, medicine, movies, would like to get back into needlecraft
Someone of similar interests. You dont have to wear lolita but its certainly a plus
0 common interest
>Contact info
Pumpkinpuff#6986

>> No.10177773
File: 71 KB, 1080x1080, tumblr_pbogs9C2Hj1x0j5gko1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, Jfash & lolita, general con crawling
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ai-Kon, Winterfest, c4.
Idol showcases, visiting artists alley, meeting others with common interests.
Media: Madoka Magica, RWBY, The Promised Neverland, Dangan Ronpa, Love Live, South Park, Animal Crossing, Vocaloid in general, minecraft (yes, it's embarrasing, but its still fun), Detroit Become Human.
Brand: Diamond Honey
>Characters/series cosplayed from
Yazawa Nico, Kaname Madoka
>Other interests
drawing, camping, trying new foods.
Someone in the general area of manitoba to start a comm with. Either experienced or noob level is fine to me. Honestly, someone who's just interested in lolita even if they haven't bought their first dress yet.
Someone who doesn't live in manitoba.
>Contact info
throwawayvelveteenrabit@gmail.com

>> No.10178353 [DELETED] 
File: 2.69 MB, 1984x2810, cgl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

someone else posted their chart so I updated my chart for /cgl/

formerly lolita, current cosplayer
>Age/Gender/Location
26/southern california
go to anime expo on occassion, love to socialize, go to comedy panels, and be in the dealers hall/artist alley.

chrono trigger, okami, undertale
as someone that loves cartoons and older anime Galaxxxy is a fucking amazing brand. would sell my left tit for their daicon or dirty pair clothes.
used to be big into angelic pretty.
fruits basket, moonphase, naruto, code geass, dofus, nichijou, monster musume
>Other interests
I really like crafting, and have plenty of materials to teach others to craft.
I also love fictional blonde boys
ideally a local friend or travel buddy
I'm not the type to get easily offended but lets keep politics and tooedgy5me humor out of this friendship.
I am not interested in any romantic relationships or hookups.

>Contact info
my throwaway is Nyo#2886

>> No.10178359
File: 2.69 MB, 1984x2810, cgl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

someone else posted their chart so I updated my chart for /cgl/

formerly lolita, current cosplayer
>Age/Gender/Location
26/southern california
go to anime expo on occassion, love to socialize, go to comedy panels, and be in the dealers hall/artist alley.

chrono trigger, okami, undertale
as someone that loves cartoons and older anime Galaxxxy is a fucking amazing brand. would sell my left tit for their daicon or dirty pair clothes.
used to be big into angelic pretty.
fruits basket, moonphase, naruto, code geass, dofus, nichijou, monster musume
>Other interests
I really like crafting, and have plenty of materials to teach others to craft.
I also love fictional blonde boys
ideally a local friend or travel buddy
I'm not the type to get easily offended but lets keep politics and tooedgy5me humor out of this friendship.
I am not interested in any romantic relationships or hookups.

>Contact info
my throwaway is Nyo#2886

>> No.10179017
File: 66 KB, 437x437, 1460683756679.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Photography, though trying to go to cons whenever possible (for me, that means nearly never)
>Age/Gender/Location
18/M/DC Metro Area
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)"
Otakon. That's it. Too poor for anything else.
I typically stick around in the gaming room or just walk around and take pictures.
Games: Mostly rhythm games, especially arcade ones.
Anime: Anything Madhouse (my favorites are Tatami Galaxy, Paranoia Agent, and Welcome to NHK). Pretty much anything experimental.
N/A
>Other interests
Reading, public transport (Metro is fun to ride), geography, traveling (or just researching travel plans, as I can't afford to travel much). Might get into film more over this summer.
Friends.
If I have to be specific: Fellow broke con people (mostly for tip exchange), amateur/hobbyist photographers, folks interested in rhythm games, Otakon attendees, and local DMV people.
If you're in the last two groups, I'm willing to shoot you to the best of my ability for free! I'm really bored this summer and photography is one of the few hobbies that I have that makes me get out of the house. I'm available for most of June and August (and at Otakon, of course). I'm not amazing, but it's still something.
Anyone who just wants a free photographer (especially if you want a good one), people who want to talk mostly about fashion (I'm on this board just to look at Otakon threads).
>Contact info
D-33uzghgpgv1ch@maildrop.cc (Throwaway. I typically use Discord.)

>> No.10179038

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, photography, or just cons?
Cosplay and lolita!
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/TX
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
San Japan and ikki are the ones I put the most effort into going to. This year I haven't been able to go to many cons bc school :cccc
>favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Games are dragon age, mass effect and dragons dogma
Anime (or manga) would be berserk, fma, princess jellyfish, tokyo ghoul... I'm bad at picking favourites desu
I've been on a cosplay break but I used to cosplay Hinata (Naruto), Merrill (dragon age), Doll (monogatari) and Hanayo (Love live)
>other interests
I'm studying cosmetology, so anything beauty related is right up my alley. Other than that I love art, fashion and cats
Friends! Hopefully ones I can cosplay and wear cute dresses with c': I had to take a break from the community for a little while and all my old friends went their own way so I'm trying to get a fresh start
>Contact info
Discord: exodus#8783

>> No.10179095
File: 19 KB, 236x329, 1555899249165.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, cons and photography
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/Raleigh,Nc
Animazment(only con i been to); Panels(especially if it gundam or junji ito)
Titanfall 2, csgo, Gundam Versus(gundam vs next or extreme maxiboost), Serial experiments lain, Ghost in the shell, Gundam( UC, Turn A, G Gundam), Samurai Champloo, Hellsing Ultimate, and Junji Ito (not the anime).
Plague Doctor (arduino voice changer, leather potion holders), Duty Stalker, Frank West(off the record)
>Other interests
Racing Drones, Electronics, Gunpla
friends
>Contact info
Aryanne#0452

>> No.10179496
File: 46 KB, 619x619, 1502743121184.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and Cons! I've only cosplayed a few times last year, but it was really fun and I want to do it again.

>Age/Gender/Location
26/M/TX (DFW)

A-Kon (though I'm not going this year cause it sounds like it'll be awful) and Animefest. I mostly like to people watch since I have no one else to hang around with. It's still fun to me.

I love JRPGs, Nier Automata, Yokai Watch, Dragon Quest, Zelda, Smash Bros., Persona, Pokemon
My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball, Dr.Slump, Evangelion, Jojo, Soul Eater, Asobi Asobase, Chio-Chan's school road, Konosuba.

Midoriya in his summer uniform and hero outfit. Hopefully more this year!

>Other interests
Reading, exercising

Friends! Someone with similar interests and who live nearby.

People who are easily offended

>Contact info
My old weeby email:
luffy_ichigo97@yahoo.com

Discord:
godzillaketchup#0319

>> No.10179670

Cons and occasionally cosplay.
>Age/Gender/Location
29/M/MD
Magfest, Katsucon, Otakon, AUSA. Mainly like the dances and music/gaming events
Mostly anime with the occasional video game. Mob Psycho, OPM, SnK, Berserk, Psycho Pass are some of my recent favs
Resident Evil, MHA, HxH
>Other interests
Art and fashion. Traveling and hiking.
New friends and experiences. For cons it would be especially great, but talking about similar interests is fine too.
Flakey people
>Contact info
NotaBot#2316

>> No.10179682

Lolita, conventions, cosplay too but I don't make anything
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/Europe
Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Etrian Odyssey, otome games (Amnesia, Collar x Malice), MtG. Currently following Dororo, Fruits Basket and Sarazanmai. Favourite anime include Code Geass, Made in Abyss, Houseki no Kuni and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu.
Ann Takamaki (Persona 5), C.C. (Code Geass), soon Celica (Fire Emblem Echoes: SoV)
>Other interests
drawing, starting 10 projects for making my own video game and abandoning them, learning Japanese
People to talk to that I actually share interests with
>Contact info
nef#2504

>> No.10179692

>>10179682
hey, where in Europe are you?

>> No.10179698

>>10179692
I'm in the Netherlands. Don't really care whether the people I talk to are local or not though.

>> No.10179727
File: 2.27 MB, 1112x2208, image0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, fashion, and conventions.

>Age/Gender/Location
21/m/Florida

Momocon, Holiday Matsuri, AFO, Metrocon, Dragoncon. A couple select panels, big fan of raves/dancing and parties.

League Of Legends/K/DA, Steins;gate, Evangelion, etc

Shinji, Okabe, assortment of meme cosplays

>Other interests
Korean fashion/skincare, dancing/choreography, music

Cons friends, people that party, similar interests in the area.

>Contact info
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/kyomi44/
disc: kyomi#3729

>> No.10179732

Cons and Cosplay, never cosplayed but really want a mentor
>Age/Gender/Location
23, Male, Texas (DFW)
All texas cons, been to most of them the last 4 years.
Smash melee, but mostly just read a shit load of manga. Willing to learn more about other forms of cosplay, I want to try new things
Never cosplayed, always too scared because i'm a large athletic guy, and anime/manga doesn't really have many options for my build
>Other interests
Scuba diving, deep sea fishing, surfing, pretty much anything in the ocean. Avid reader as well, played rugby in college
People with experience cosplaying, to form long relationships to get involved in the community. I'm very social, so if anyone is not good at socializing I could be a good fit.
People that live far outside my timezone
>Contact info
Meep#3525

>> No.10179735

>>10179732
Oh, can download kik or something else if someone's interested but doesn't use discord

>> No.10179749

Cosplay, lolita, i do free shoots for people sometimes
>Age/Gender/Location
19/female/nyc
katsucon is my big one, i also go to cpac, lcac, and anyc. i like going to panels, doin shoots, and i'm always down to go to a party
i'm a die hard sweet who loves angelic pretty, dream dress is milky swan collared. fave anime are yurikuma arashi and jojo
so many, my faves are lulu yurigasaki (yurikuma), junko enoshima (dangan ronpa), daiya higashikata (jjba), and nozomi tojo (love live)
>Other interests
i love animals, mostly reptiles and inverts. i'm also a costume designer
friends, people to talk to, cosplay groups, an online lolita comm
a relationship
>Contact info
play, destroy#5283 on discord, enjelicenjel on ig

>> No.10179782

>>10179682
good taste

>> No.10179830

Cons & cosplay!
>Age/Gender/Location
20/f/canada
Mostly canadian cons, though I have a few US ones planned
Fire Emblem, Danganronpa, Monster Hunter, Sailor Moon, Ikuhara works, Avatar, general shoujo, Adventure time
a lot lol
>Other interests
Theatre, space sciences, makeup/skincare, robotics, baking
local or long-distance friends !!
idk haha, creeps?
>Contact info
throwaway email email: notserket@gmail.com

>> No.10179886

>>10179038
you sound super cool and i would love to talk but your discord doesn't seem to be working :(

>> No.10179943

I'm sure this will work out great...

Cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
23, Whatever gender has the aquarium in it, Londonstan
MCM, HyperJapan, Rezzed, Warhammer Fest, Insomnia,
Warhammer, Power Rangers/Super Sentai Legacy of Kain, Star Trek, Konosuba, Deus Ex, Unreal, The Darkness, Metal Gear, City of Heroes, Devil May Cry
Kylo Ren - Star Wars
Generic Starfleet officer - Star Trek
Wolverine - X-Men
Dante - DMC4 & 5
John Constantine - Hellblazer
Green Ranger - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (WIP)
>Other interests
Cooking, writing, acting, Tabletop games, PnP RPGs,
Friends who are based and can take banter male or female
touchy people who analyse every word looking for something to be pissed off about (so everyone on /cgl/ is auto excluded), not looking for romance, got a crazy 4chan gf already.
>Contact info
Discord: BigMcMahon#0817
Email: realnerdgirl34@gmail.com

I look forward to your hilarity.

>> No.10179945

>>10179943
you seem annoying

>> No.10179978

lolita, cosplay photography, occasional cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/VT
i haven't been to a con in a few years. might try some local ones. usually just dealer's hall and do photoshoots the whole time though.
games: animal crossings, stardew, fire emblem
anime: beyond the boundary, madoka, k-on (cute shit etc)
brands: innocent world and ap
witch mercy (overwatch), celeste (animal crossings), chiaki nanami (dangan ronpa) san (princess mononoke), fukawa toko (dangan ronpa)
>Other interests
crafty stuff, antiquing, hiking, coffee, disney stuff
local friends hopefully, online friends also cool
dates, creeps, people looking for free photoshoots
>Contact info
saltpatrol@yahoo.com
harmlessoffering#7160

>> No.10179985

Cosplay & cons
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/PA
I've been consistently going to setsucon and sci-fi valley, but I plan on branching out to Saikoucon, Otakon, Colossal, Katsu, and Tekko
Danganronpa, Splatoon, smash, anything Junj Ito
Junko from DR, Pearl from Splatoon 2, Kanaya from Homestuck, Heather Chandler from Heathers, Professor Hidgens from TGWLDM, there are more but I don't wanna take up too much space
>Other interests
I'm heavily into musicals/acting and into general costume/character design
Friends- I'd really like a cosplay group/partner, but I'm also down to have online only friends
A relationship
>Contact info
twindrillz#5568

>> No.10180010
File: 75 KB, 703x1024, Cfsj3HbWsAEVYBe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Crossplay/Cosplay,conventions
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/Massachusetts
PAX, want to attend other cons though fianances permitting, would like to do parties as i turn 21 soon
Smash Bros,Street Fighter V,Hellsing Abriged,etc.
not yet
>Other interests
Gaming,Anime,Writing
Friends,Male or Female,maybe a relationship if your female and things click.
assholes
>Contact info
Discord:Somalia#6526

>> No.10180036

>>10179945
>expecting compliments on 4chan.

>> No.10180049

>>10180036
>getting surprised when you're called out for being a faggot on 4chan

>> No.10180064
File: 21 KB, 184x152, nOCTIS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10180049
>expecting /cgl/ to stop being little bitches.

>> No.10180065

>>10177536
Me, I’m GC but not a complete radfem unfortunately.

>> No.10180227

Mostly cosplay and cons, would definitely love to get into lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/TX
I plan to attend Akon, San Japan, and Magical Girl Day. I love making and wearing cosplay. I plan to branch out to out of state cons once I'm able to afford it. (I'm a student)
I'm really into all kind of anime and video games. I love animal crossing, BOTW, Persona 5, Dangan Ronpa, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fate series, Love Live, Idolmaster, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Luminvader, Naruto are just to name a few. Generally really into 'Old but Gold' anime but my taste is everywhere.
Sailor Cosmos, Love Live, and madoka. I have more but I can't remember right now. Currently working on cosplaying Sailor Pluto, Tokyo Mew Mew, Love Live, Princes peach and someone from naruto.
>Other interests
I am a sucker for WIP cosplay posts. I fell in love with cosplay mostly for the craftmanship portion but I very much enjoy wearing it at cons and socializing. I sew alot, draw, and craft charms or just about any kind of DIY projects.
Possibly a cosplay buddy! I would love to sew cosplay with someone but for the most part I'd just love to make new friendships.
Dating
>Contact info
bbchan#7574

>> No.10180241

>>10179985
That discord says it doesn't exist.

>> No.10180276

>>10180065
Chat me at meowdy#5131 if you feel like it!
I'm not sure how much on a scale I would be considered radfem. But I've really been enjoying consuming feminist media lately

>> No.10180341
File: 87 KB, 638x960, 7E71F913-0AFA-4985-831F-B1F21B7230DC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay, j-fashion,Lolita, or just cons
Cosplay and Lolita

> age, gender, location
25/female/Northern California

>what cons do you attend and what do you like to do at them?
Mainly local cons like famine atm (and I like to hangout with my parents and do panels, and just generally fuck around until it’s time to party).
> favorite video games anime books manga brands etc.
Pokémon, Zelda, soul eater, South Park, gravity falls

>characters you’ve cosplayed
I’m best known for my Wendy corduroy cosplay as well as chie and mettaton

>other interests
Video game collecting, computers, trading card games, pro wrestling

>what are you looking for
I am looking to make more friends in the areas I am interested in as well as find more people to talk to while I am recovering from my injury
>what aren’t you looking for
Creeps/a relationship

>contact info
Autumnbreezecp on instagram also photo is of my ultimate cosplay

>> No.10180359

>>10179732
Your discord name won’t work :(

>> No.10180427

>>10179698
I'm in France, I sent you a friend request on discord

>> No.10180450

>>10179886
Sorry! I don't know why it's not working :c here's a throwaway email: sumino567@gmail.com

>> No.10180479

>>10180241
someone else added me from this thread so I honestly don’t know why it won’t work for you

>> No.10180600

>>10180241
The E in their username is capitalized

>> No.10180606

>>10180600
Oops wrong anon. My mistake.

>> No.10180829

>>10177536
possibly

>> No.10180886

>>10178359
Sent you a request on Discord! We have a lot in common so I hope we get to talk.

>> No.10181149

>>10180359
Kik is crejoule, try that :)

>> No.10181259

this is a mistake

tryna get into lolita or maybe some Jfashion after lurking or Years
>Age/Gender/Location
25/f/PA
No cons but I go to the Cherry blossom festival in Philly
Animal crossing, pokemon, elder scrolls, love WoW.
Yu Yu Hakusho, inuyasha, fma, princess jellyfish was cute i guess. haven't anime in a while
>Other interests
Reading, painting. i do tarot readings for people sometimes. Love photo editing and photography. work in clothing so i love matching pieces for an outfit
Friends that understand I'm tryna attempt these fashions, maybe eventually go 2 a con
Things that aren't strictly platonic/creeps
>Contact info
wispmother#5373

>> No.10181439

>>10175114
1. Cons
2. 20, Male, USA
3. AnimeNEXT, or any local cons in central PA.
4. Kingdom Hearts, Sailor Moon, Madoka, Danganronpa, BNHA, League of Legends, Overwatch, Steven Universe and probably a lot more i cant think of at the moment.
5.Steven Universe, though i didnt take any photos.
6. Art and writing, though mostly art. I also cook sometimes.
7. Just friends that i can hang out with at conventions, mainly AnimeNEXT, or play games with over discord.
8. Anything relationship wise, though i doubt anyone would be looking for that this way.
9. Discord: Flameman1234#8745 and my instagram: Introvirted_Art

>> No.10181451

>>10180276
I sent you a request! The name is seagull related btw.

>> No.10181465

Mostly cosplay and cons, would definitely love to get into jfashion and photo
>Age/Gender/Location
18/M/CA
I plan to attend Anime Expo
I'm really into all kind of anime and video games. I love animal crossing, BOTW, Persona 5, Dangan Ronpa, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fate series, Love Live, Idolmaster, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Luminvader, Naruto are just to name a few. Generally really into 'Old but Gold' anime but my taste is everywhere.
Sailor Cosmos, Love Live, and madoka. I have more but I can't remember right now. Currently working on cosplaying Sailor Pluto, Tokyo Mew Mew, Love Live, Princes peach and someone from naruto.
>Other interests
I am a sucker for WIP cosplay posts. I fell in love with cosplay mostly for the craftmanship portion but I very much enjoy wearing it at cons and socializing. I sew alot, draw, and craft charms or just about any kind of DIY projects.
Possibly a cosplay buddy! I would love to sew cosplay with someone but for the most part I'd just love to make new friendships.
Drama
>Contact info
kik: melon314

>> No.10181539

Cosplay and light photography
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/FL
I go to Holiday Matsuri, Momocon, AWA, Megacon, Metrocon depending on my schedule I'll switch them around and sub one for another
I play/stream a lot of league, but I enjoy games like MH, elder scrolls, dragon age, etc. I'm just now getting into JoJo, and I love my hero academia, dragon maid, one punch man, "older" animes like dgray man but they aren't relevant anymore in con culture :(
League of legends, my hero academia, soul eater, comics, darling in the franxx, dragon age, fate, I dunno a lot of stuff
>Other interests
Civil engineering (this is a long shot but I'd love to meet other engineers that also cosplay lol), drinking, nature shit like camping and hiking, traveling, eating
Friendos
Idk a stalker or serial killer
>Contact info
@surrahx on IG
Surrah#7014

>> No.10181619

>>10179985
sent a friend request

>> No.10181634
File: 386 KB, 400x517, 094D8AC3-C166-4E5C-8087-58C02F5BE19C.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, lolita, j-fashion
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/FL
Just went to Momocon and AWA and HolMat are all on my list so far.
Ace Attorney, Animal Crossing, Persona 4 + 5, Madoka, Jojo, Glass Mask. A lot of things float my boat.
Last two were from Nier: Automata and Persona 5.
>Other interests
Film, thrift shopping, cute animals, tea, general fashion
Chill friends. Especially local friends (or people that go to the same cons at least) since I’m sort of new to the area.
Romance/anything sexual. Super edgy people.
>Contact info
nornbear#7354 is my Discord. I’m not super into Discord so feel free to ask for other social media on there.

Also I can be slow to reply and miss messages so please don’t think I’m ignoring you! (I’m also very shy on social media.)

>> No.10181657

>>10181465
I'm curious as to why you copied most of my bio word for word

>> No.10181688
File: 45 KB, 677x677, TEEN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and lolita, I do go to cons too
>Age/Gender/Location
19/f/IL
I usually just go to ACEN, I like going to panels a lot
I play a lot of vidya, my favorites are nier: automata, gravity rush, bayonetta, MGRR, DMC. really any hack n slash/beat em up game with a good plot.
I'm a gothic lolita and I stick to plain, solid black pieces and don't really like prints.
I don't watch anime, but I real a toooon of manga.
Linne from UNIB, Lammy, 9s, Ms. Kobayashi
>Other interests
I really like art and am minoring in japanese. I also really like handicraft stuff, like embroidery, plush making, cross stitch, etc
i'm generally looking for someone to chat with on discord, maybe shittalkw ith and discuss drama occassionally. a japanese practice friend would be nice too
I'm not looking for any sort of meetup besides outside of cons
>Contact info
tomato-chan#8954

>> No.10181689

>>10177491
does anyone have the blank template for this?

>> No.10181705

>>10181259
Hey, I'm 26 and Philly, somewhere on the line between a normie and a cgl nerd. I like Elder Scrolls, pokemon, and animal crossing. I'm actually going to a tarot reading group tonight in Philly, for the first time. (I don't know much about Tarot.)

>> No.10181779
File: 209 KB, 800x1169, E8992471-A0B8-4E14-912F-FC64B5DA1816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay & cons, want to get more into Jfash and Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/Ontario & Atlantic Canada (travel often)
Anime North, Fan Expo, Animaritime, Halcon. I mostly just go to shop and meet other cosplayers!
Games: Transistor, Mario & friends games, Kirby games, Animal Crossing, Sims 4, RDR2... I play a lot! For online games: Skullgirls, Maple Story, Tera, Overwatch, League of Legends, Fortnite & Cat Game.
Anime: MAL is captainpsyduck
Most recently, Yoshi, Uraraka, Sadie Adler, and Cammy White.
>Other interests
Music, needlework crafts (sewing, crosstitching, knitting), horror media, manga, art, prop work, writing, doll collecting, Pokémon TCG... looking to start doing art for Artist Alleys soon !
Friends who are chatty, to talk about creative hobbies with & share photos of our work, maybe pick up a hobby together, watch anime/read manga together... ect. I would like female friends but male friends are ok too. Someone to voice chat with would be nice as well as I cross stitch a lot and thus often can’t use my hands to type!
The obvious I suppose. People who don’t respond much, or respond with one word answers, or people who get weird over double texting, people who are too shy to start convos... ect.
>Contact info
heehoo#6517

>> No.10181808
File: 139 KB, 2000x2500, 1529399564556.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10181689

>> No.10181813

>>10181808
many thanks!

>> No.10181821

>>10175114
Cosplay, lolita, cons. I like to talk about photography but don't really do it except for friends.
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Calgary, Alberta
CCEE/Otafest/Animethon/Revo (sometimes)/Final Fantasy stuff. Like AAs, hanging out, and games rooms
Metroid, Mother series, Tales, some Final Fantasy (not an expert in all the games or anything), Pokemon, Bayonetta. Have vagueish curiosity about Zelda and Fire Emblem
Anime: Not really loved most recent anime but liked Houseki no Kuni, Madoka Magica and spinoffs. Love 90s-early 00s magical girl stuff, like Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach, Tokyo Mew Mew. Watched a lot of 2000s stuff and liked most of it. Really liked the Soul Eater and Magi animes.
Western cartoons: Adventure Time, Wander over Yonder, Gravity Falls, 2000s stuff, have vague knowledge of Star vs the Forces of Evil
Lots of stuff mostly from video games, used to do some Homestuck, most recently I've done Phosphophyllite from Houseki no Kuni and Dark Fina from FFBE and I'm planning on doing Physalis from the same game because she's a qt3.14
>Other interests
Lolita (into sweet and gothic, not really into classic), video games, fantasy books, sometimes I draw and sometimes I write
Cosplay, lolita, and photog friends of any gender, locally would be great to hang at cons with but anyone to talk about stuff with would be cool
Hookups, hardcore SJW or alt-right types
>Contact info
phoenixsaturn#5021

>> No.10181844

>>10181688
sent you a friend request on discord

>> No.10182119

>>10181779
I sent you a request!

>> No.10182145
File: 61 KB, 720x960, 1DDF4181-081B-487A-BC7A-9E20B3E051C8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion, getting into Lolita, but I have cosplayed before
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/AZ
I attend Phoenix Fan Fusion and Saboten con, but I only go with friends to walk around for a little while and buy things.
game series: touhou, pokemon, pikmin, metroid. anime: nichijou, satoshi kon movies, akira (80s movie+manga), serial experiments lain, girls last tour, urusei yatsura, key the metal idol, gunbuster. brands: nile perch, spank!, angelic pretty, BTSSB, swankiss, fancy a la mode.
kaneda (Akira)
>Other interests
hiking, baking, long distance running, watching true crime documentaries, playing DDR, studying JPN (I take formal classes at college as well!)
Friendship!!
Romance, political discourse
>Contact info
discord: kay#3196

>> No.10182155

Jfashion (and Lolita), cons, haven't cosplayed in a while but I've been itching to get back into it
>Age/Gender/Location
26 / F / TX
Last con I went to was San Japan, but I'm going to A-kon. I usually involve myself with fashion stuff and I like attending specific panels that interest me. I'm kinda shy so parties are a bit tough for me if I don't have anyone I know, but I like meeting people and having fun. Hoping to meet a few cosplay / photography friends and get some good location shoots in the future too!
In terms of Jfash, I wear classic lolita (but I'm a newlita still so I don't really have a lot of coords yet :<) Innocent World is my jam.
I love playing JRPGs, mostly Atlus stuff like SMT and I started getting into EO but I don't have a lot of spare time so it always takes me a while to finish things.
I don't watch a lot of recent anime, but this season I've been following Sarazanmai since I'm a huge Ikuni fan.
League, 2hu, it's been a while. In the future, I would love to get a Fate/GO servant group going while I still have my youth lol. At this point I just want to buy cosplays and get good location and group shoots since I work full-time and take classes, but I'm willing to scour the depths of Taobao to get decent quality.
>Other interests
Music! I've met a lot of other friends by collabing online, and I'm due to meet one of them at A-kon soon! I love Asian beauty skincare and makeup, even if I always buy the same nude shades every time.
Cosplay, lolita, photography friends would be great. Online friends to listen to me talk about outdated JRPGs and anime are cool too.
political talk on either extremity
>Contact info
ev10.4ion@gmail.com

>> No.10182196

Cosplay and Cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/ F/ TX
Most North Texas cons. I like to go to panels, meet guests and party. Also, I do photo shoots bc I cosplay. Next con is Akon!
A lot. I feel like I know at least a bit bit about most of the popular animes, games, and other nerd things.
Marvel and Dc characters. Dragon ball. Chun li.
>Other interests
Exploring. Nights out. Music. Arts.
Friends. Preferably near me so we can go to cons together. I rly don’t have any friends in this hobby.
Politics. Edgelords. Creeps.
>Contact info
Discord: gigi#2480

>> No.10182198

Cosplay and Lolita Fashion
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Chicago
ACEN, Colossalcon, Youmacon. I like to cosplay, people watch, and party
Final Fantasy, Animal Crossing, Darkest Dungeon, Tatami Galaxy, AP
Cowboy Bebop, Hollow Knight
>Other interests
Podcasts & Audiobooks, zines, tabletop games, miniature painting
Friends with similar interests to chat and share recommendations & maybe link up at cons
No creepy people. Not interested in romantic relationships.
>Contact info
Muhlort #4982

>> No.10182311 [DELETED] 
File: 42 KB, 882x757, 0nbz56jquzp21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Not a single woman wants to discuss politics
I am not surprised in the least you stupid barbarians, women truly are the inferior gender, no wonder there are more and more gays and transgenders as any civilization to ever exist advances, every single one of you that put politics in what you are not looking for, you do realize you are pathetic right? Maybe you should wear a football helmet from now on, im just trying to look out for you don't send any hate my way, alright?

>> No.10182331
File: 53 KB, 625x626, 1559079572447.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10182311

>> No.10182336 [DELETED] 

I’m finally buying Lolita after years of being into it and I’m considering going back into cosplay. I’m trying to go to a con here or there but it’s a bit tough since I really just moved here from another country
>Age/Gender/Location
21/ Nonbin (F)/ italy
I enjoy the panels a lot but really just like showing off my cosplay there and hanging with friends. I’m really up for anything during a weekend
I like studio Trigger and generally creative animes, if I had to pick a #1 it’d be FLCL, I like stuff like bnha, houseki no kuni and stuff too. I’m into cartoons (SU, ok ko, etc) too and I’m currently into Moomin~
As for Lolita I’m ashamed to say I still support Angelic Pretty but I’m getting more into btssb and aatp. I don’t have any taobao brands I prefer but I still follow the releases that I can.
Homestuck in my youth, oso san, love live a handful of times
>Other interests
Drawing, writing, Traveling defs, going to the beach. I also collect anime merch I suppose, I enjoy conversing about skincare honestly, cooking, dieting/excersising. I’m vegetarian/vegan so there’s that, I’m also into science (bio) so that’s on the table too.
I’m really just here to have a good time and chill desu
Someone in the EU at least to talk about Lolita with honestly. Someone to trade ideas and shit talk and complain to also if need be (both ways). I don’t have any friends who share this hobby and I’m so into it rn that I really just want someone to talk to. Convo about conventions would be nice too. Bonus if you’re in Italy bc I still haven’t had opportunity to make friends here
Idk no creeps, politics,,
>Contact info
sewerchild#1949

>> No.10182465
File: 68 KB, 640x590, 598D83C4-6C5F-4B3F-BBA1-D8560CFA7447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion and lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
27/f/Japan (Chubu region)
None atm. Lolita meetups only.
I love nana and sailor moon and other 90s shoujo. Nothing recent desu.
I like rose motifs and gobelin and solids. Cat and butterflies motifs sometime.
>Other interests
Vintage fashion and Knick knacks, lgbtq, animals, studying Japanese, vegetarianism, poetry, photography
More IRL friends to attend lolita meetups with, practice Japanese with, and go shopping with. Online friends who wanna fawn over each other’s wardrobes and hauls. People with cute pets.
Cosplay friends or anime friends. Idc if you do it or talk about it but don’t expect me to participate with you. I’m happy watching and supporting from afar. Unless you wanna cosplay magical girls together.
>Contact info
Soloslumberparty on insta.

>> No.10182528

Cosplay and Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/TX (DFW)
Going to Dreamhack Dallas this weekend! First Con! Trying to do more cons and stuff now. Not 100% sure what I'm really into since everything so far sounds really fun but I haven't had a chance to experience it all.
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
G: Nier: Automata, TF2, LoL, Pokemon, VR shit, whatever my friend group is playing that's fotm. I'm pretty crap at RTS but vidya is just fun in general with friends so...
A: GiTS, SE:L, Konosuba, GuP, Re: Zero. I don't really like watching Anime alone so if you have a series you like that you'd want to syncwatch I'd probably be down.
Got the mats and the resources but I haven't done anything yet
>Other interests
Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Sportsball, Software Development, Fitness, Vidya, Theater, Shitposting
IRL friends
Drinking buddies
>Contact info
Discord: The Engie#8298

>> No.10182576
File: 386 KB, 500x348, 1538545608472.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10175114
cosplay jfashion and lolita
complete noob when it comes to all three, but i really want to get into them
especially gothic lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
18/m/london
none so far
too many to list, ask me if youre interested
i really want to cosplay ozen the immovable from made in abyss because i have the height for it, which is sadly also my biggest problem when it comes to lolita
>Other interests
/g/ stuff and /fa/ stuff
just a friend who is also interested in these things
maybe someone who is more experienced to guide me
someone who i can go to cons with would be nice
nothing in particular
>Contact info
iosue#3400

>> No.10182647
File: 208 KB, 500x375, tumblr_li2106KF3T1qbz13mo1_500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10182576
Aw man, I want to do an Ozen cosplay too!
I am old though so I will not contact you. Don't want to be a creep. Good luck, Anon!

>> No.10183217
File: 393 KB, 1280x960, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10183223

>>10180341
>Northern California
>Video game collecting

you been down to the MADE much?

>> No.10183273

>>10183217
Damn girl. I'm trying to be friends.

>> No.10183481

>>10183217
>ahegao shirt
normalfags get OUT

>> No.10183702 [DELETED] 

>>10183481
Shut the fuck up bitch. She is brave amd stunning.

>> No.10183791

>>10183702
Just like all the other ironic weeb thots.

>> No.10183870

Cons, and looking to learn about photography
>Age/Gender/Location
21 / M / DE
Anything local
Yakuza 0, Dark Souls, Jojo, Initial D
>Other interests
Car enthusiast
Friends, either for online or eventually even meeting at cons
bots
>Contact info
michael#2323

>> No.10184029

>>10183791
You wouldn't say it to her face. You're just a bitter, weak man that women like her regularly pass over.

>> No.10184235

>>10182198
sent you a discord friend request similar-age-and-region anon~!

>> No.10186849
File: 1.07 MB, 2000x2500, 1559160957852.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm honestly surprised by the number of other PA anons

Mostly cons, want to get into cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/Southeast PA
Mostly Local Stuff like Zenkaicon, Toomanygames, etc. and I've been to Katsu. I like the dealer/artist rooms the most.
Mario World, Animal Crossing, Lupin III, Kiki's Delivery Service
None yet, hoping to cosplay Lupin in the future
>Other interests
Hiking, electronics, music, game and figure collecting
Somebody to talk about conventions or other shared interests with/ maybe meet up at some local con
Same as anyone else, no rude/creepy people
>Contact info
Eurt#7482

>> No.10186856

>>10179682
Add me! My discord name is oessie#8965

>> No.10187357

>>10183223
I’m sorry I don’t know what that is lol

>> No.10190107

Hopefully related to this thread- how do you find cosplay groups?

>> No.10190241
File: 117 KB, 620x465, comfy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like going to cons and doing easy casual cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
22, male, Canada 204
Been to anime north, and local conventions
Favourite anime probably kaiji, but I watch everything. I enjoy FFXIV and monster hunter as well as the yakuza series
Golden boy, Onizuka from GTO
>Other interests
shitposting
A fren
angry people
>Contact info
Admiral#2135

>> No.10191468

Qt boy looking for a qt boyfriend to cross play with

>> No.10191612

>>10191468
>boyfriend
Does anyone want qt gf

>> No.10191851

>>10177536
I've never heard this before. Is this terf adjacent

>> No.10191852
File: 29 KB, 500x370, luke enjoys milk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hopefully this formats right, it's been awhile since I've actually posted on 4chan and now all I do is lurk.
Cosplay and Cons but I’m interested in Lolita as well, just haven’t budgeted for any yet
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/MT
C2E2 and ACEN, would love to attend more but it’s difficult since I live in the middle of nowhere. I usually cosplay and hang around with friends people watching/asking for pictures.
Bioshock 1&2, Overwatch, Skyrim, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, RE2, Sims 3&4… Haven’t watched much anime recently but I always have a soft spot in my heart for late 90s-early 2000s anime that aired in
Dva, Waluigi, and Claire from RE are the only ones I’ve done so far since I only started about a year ago if you don’t count some closet cosplay of homestuck characters I did when I was a wee lass.
>Other interests
Star Wars, DnD, history, and art
Some friends who are into cosplay and don’t mind being long distance pals/meeting a couple times a year for cons. The friends I have currently cosplay but aren’t very serious about it so I can’t really plan any cosplays with them since they want minimal effort. I plan to move in the next year or so to either the Chicago area or to SoCal so if you’re in either of those areas then neat!
Rude people I guess.
>Contact info
Discord: SoupyHyenas#8233
I also spend a lot of time on xbox

>> No.10191910

Jfash, laid-back cosplay, Lolita wannabe, con aa
>Age/Gender/Location
25/enby/ut
Just aa/vendors at cons lol. Movies, cafes, malls idk that hipster bs
Overwatch, indie games, Pokemon sapphire, flcl, azumanga daioh, gay sol manga, mahou shoujo, deco, McElroys, blue beetle, Deadpool, ffxii, su s1-3
a lot more ider
Shino (Naruto) going to: amethyst (su), fatgum (bnha)
>Other interests
Wan2B full time artist. Arpgs, cooking, tarot eventually, getting back into anime and manga and comics
Rly want to make friends to trade art with or talk about mahou shoujo, nerd shit and maybe watch anime w or read manga. pc welcome but also into bein super chill and avoiding politics.
Alt right nonsense. Ppl who r easily offended when someone tells them to stop using slurs. 3edge5me soojoos
>Contact info
Coconutmeat #8613

>> No.10192038
File: 58 KB, 332x363, roshi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any anon's in their late 20s or over 30 willing to come out of the woodwork? I know you're out there and this thread is making me feel old.

>> No.10192054

>>10192038
don't worry there are others here as well

>> No.10192206
File: 572 KB, 849x897, unknown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and cons, mainly.
>Age/Gender/Location
24/Male/Georgia
Momo-con, Otakon, AWA, Holmat, Katsucon.
Nier Automata, anything made by Nisio Issin (Monogatari, Zaregoto), Fate
9S from Nier Automata, Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, Muramasa from Fate Grand Order, Araragi from Monogatari, Okabe from Steins;Gate.
>Other interests
Ice skating, art, seasonal anime/and a shitload of manga
Just more con friends that are local.
>Contact info
Jasper#5371

>> No.10193128

>>10192038
>The demographic tends to have confidence, important career things to do, and can make friends on their own during a meet/con/event.

Since you are here as a 25+ you probably have none of the above like me.

>> No.10193199

Doing this in a rush so pardon the crappy formatting.

Just lolita, I don’t do cons any more.
>Age/Gender/Location
23, F, VA
I don’t attend cons any more, and up until now I haven’t had the time to really attend any lolita meets. I’d like to attend meets more, especially now that I only have one job.
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
I’m a sellout for Angelic Pretty, I also love all of the big lolita brands. I do play a lot of video games: Stardew Valley, Oblivion, Skyrim, Divinity Original Sin (one and two), Pokemon, Sims, etc. I’m obsessed with Dream Marine and Sweetie Violet at the moment.
>Other interests
Mycology, historical garments, antique books, gardening, historical culinary dishes, video games, mortuary science, both older and newer literature, Dungeons&Dragons.
Someone in my area who might be willing to hang out in lolita, and just be a friend/acquaintance who shares the same interests.
Someone to go to cons with, someone to mentor me.
>Contact info
#TapiocaTsar#1378

>> No.10193501

f

>> No.10193539

a-any anons from poortugal here? im mostly into cosplay, cons, photography and all but i like jfashion too, just too broke and ugly to wear it myself

i went to my first con this year, the IberanimeLX in May. exceeded my expectations.

still, how's the con scene in Portugal in general? does it have much drama/politics?

>> No.10194184

>>10191851
Yes, GC = Gender Critical = Trans women are icky men trying to invade female spaces. Trans men? Never heard of 'em.

>> No.10194187
File: 336 KB, 1123x1500, illust_60108590_20190615_182856.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Casual j-fashion like himekaji, sadly I haven't been to a con yet. There was one this weekend but I couldn't really go
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/The Netherlands
I love all kinds of games and own a gaming pc, N3DS, Switch, and PS4, in love with brands like Liz Lisa, haven't watched anime in a while but I do like it
>Other interests
Making shitty drawings, sadly never had the patience to actually develop some skills and become decent. Asian stuff in general like music, makeup, k-drama, I want to learn Japanese I just don't really know how yet; just been using duolingo so far
(Close) friends to talk to about anything
Teens, really edgy people
>Contact info
Lin#2208

>> No.10194202

>>10192038
I'm almost 32 but I'm afraid to post because I have to say I don't want to talk to men and then everyone thinks I have a controlling boyfriend when really I just don't want to have anymore guy friends because back when I had guys as friends it sucked and I just have no interest.

>> No.10194299
File: 234 KB, 800x774, ns.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10175114
Cosplay and JFashion! Definitely a lot more into cosplay now.
>Age/Gender/Location
18/M/AK!
Just the few local ones we have in Alaska. Not too much goes on, but i'd love to make better cosplays soon now that I have the time and materials.
I do enjoy dancing and masq. Parties I havent been to, but I've been invited to a few.
Too many to count! Though I really like JoJo and would love to cosplay some characters, I think I could make really accurate ones.
9S, Vinegar Doppio, and a few others!
>Other interests
Playing instruments like Guitar and Saxophone are fun.
Everyone who'd like to chat! I'd really like help on finding costume ideas and such, and anything people think I could do well at! Or playing videogames is fun too. And con stories.
>Contact info
Abbacchio#6899

>> No.10194641

>>10194187
Bunny Annon, that is a beautifully, adorable illustration. I just screen shot it. I used to have pet rabbits, so I love this print. I seriously would use this as a print. Have you seen Bodylines new sweatshirt hoodie OP's that can take a petticoat? I would love to have this print on one. Thank you for sharing.

>> No.10195053

Am I wrong to be halfway afraid to actually reach out to people on this thread?

has anyone here actually met someone from cgl and actually because good con friends with them?

>> No.10195084

>used to cosplay, now I'm into yami kawaii and members for cons.
>cons
>24/f/ colorado
>pax, magfest, vincon, ndk, alw
>dark souls, silent hill 2 & 3, diablo iii, spyro 1-3, bloodborne, indie games
>tank girl, death, hinata, Prussia, valentine from skull girls, vampira
>reading, poetry, film, painting, hiking, yoga
>a friend to chat with online or go to cons with irl
>men
>@dertodisteindandy on ig

>> No.10195307

>>10177491
>interests: k
oh boy

>> No.10195319

>>10195307
Nothing wrong with being a responsible firearm owner
I totally changed my discord though and forgot I posted here

>> No.10195323

>>10195319
K is the opposite of that though
t. k

>> No.10195324
File: 1.14 MB, 2000x2500, me.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195323
...Yeah,
But I can be interested in guns, and own them, without going full /k/ommando. I'll have you know the dumbest thing I've done with a gun is give myself a concussion at a /tv/ meetup

Also dropping my new interest thing and my new discord in case anybody sees
Louise#4697

>> No.10195330

>>10195324
>her country allows her to carry at conventions
what gun btw ?

>> No.10195334

>>10195330
I don't have a concealed carry permit, sadly. And most cons are pretty strict weapons.
Dunno what gun gave me the concussion if that's what you're asking, I just know it was chambered in 7mm rem mag. I was too close to the scope, it came back and whacked me good on the forehead. I actually have a crescent-shaped scar right above my right eyebrow now.

>> No.10195347

>>10195334
>it came back
yeah, thats what usually happens when you pull the trigger

>> No.10195356

>>10195347
Hush. I've used plenty of scoped rifles, I guess I just didn't brace the 7mm properly. Bigger then I'd ever shot before.

>> No.10195384
File: 139 KB, 882x1103, IMG-20190319-WA0017.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195356
More gun experience than 75% of /k/

>> No.10195387

>>10195384
Lmao
One thing I will never do is go to a /k/ meet. I went to a different /tv/ one with the same guys and made cupcakes and there was already enough 'condensed milk' jokes.

>> No.10195395

>>10195387
There are no k meets where I live and I cant imagine a /tv/ meet. "sneed XD, 4U", Probably enjoyable with 12 layers of irony

>> No.10195397
File: 2.49 MB, 3840x2160, 1552184648679.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195395
To be fair, it wasn't a general /tv/ meet, it was specifically an Alita general one, before those got shut down by mods. Was really nice. We did so far four, and we have another at the end of the month.

>> No.10195402
File: 69 KB, 637x429, yc4flgBLY1tci4vvo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195053
Nah, making friends is intimidating as fuck especially from a place like this.
I have a couple of gull friends that I met through here though and we have a good time. Meeting each other in person at cons is trip and nerve wracking BUT very fun. Especially if you're cosplaying together or into the same weeby hobbies.

>>10180276
>meowdy

nta but your username is v cute!

>> No.10195405

>>10194184
yikes m'lady

>> No.10195406

>>10195397
>alita general
isnt that just reddit lite ? How is there enough to talk about

>> No.10195409
File: 126 KB, 676x505, 1552278341700.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195406
No?
It's an excellent, well-crafted film. We made OC, we discussed the movie, the manga, plans for the sequel..

>> No.10195415

>>10195409
Havent seen the movie yet but mah boy waltz is in it so its only a matter of time. Post 1 (one) OC

>> No.10195417
File: 1.09 MB, 2571x1365, 1558062060095.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195415
I saw it 19 times in theaters.
Limiting myself to 1 (one) picture is difficult. Luckily this one has a couple of pics in one~

>> No.10195424

>>10195417
Me at top right, but how tf does one watcha movie 19 times ? I havent been to the kino that many times in my life. Granted I have watched Kayuga Sama twice now.
Do you have the tism ?

>> No.10195427
File: 73 KB, 960x960, 1553399340208.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195424
Well, you pick out new things every time you watch, honestly. Like small character things, to subtle foreshadowing, how the lighting is set up, etc etc.
I do not

>> No.10195432

>>10195427
Damn, I wish somebody looked at me like /alita/ watches the movie. How are the people like in rl ?

>> No.10195433

>>10195053
Yeah I made a friend here, stayed at his house during a con, we had a blast

>> No.10195442
File: 176 KB, 173x195, gremlin.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195432
Whatcha mean? How many came to the meetups? Or what?

>> No.10195449

>>10195442
How many, how were they ? Female / Male ratio

>> No.10195450
File: 3.03 MB, 2040x1530, ran out of cutouts.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195449
This was our biggest. Average was five people
I was consistantly the only girl there

>> No.10195460

>>10195450
Not very big guys, none of them look as spergy as expected though. Atleast you have beaches

>> No.10195461
File: 1.32 MB, 1280x960, 1558921700200.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195460
Was honestly really really pleasant each and every time.

>> No.10195466

>>10195461
Neat, I wish /k/ or /fit/ were as welcoming

>> No.10195469

>>10195466
It's about picking and choosing as much as it is the board. I've met, like, eight anons from /b/ and it's always gone well, and /b/ is and was a cesspool.

>> No.10195474

>>10195469
/bant/ is the new old b. On a side note, why the m1?

>> No.10195476

>>10194641
I don't keep up with bodyline do you mind posting a link? I'm glad you liked the image so much though haha

>> No.10195477

>>10195474
I'll try to keep that in mind, but honestly even if /b/ was exactly like it was, I don't think I'd post there anymore.
m1?

>> No.10195479

>>10195477
garand

>> No.10195481

>>10195479
ah
Honestly for no particular reason, I just really like it as a rifle and I'm kinda fond of ww2 history stuff.

>> No.10195483

>>10195481
Right, its heavy af and handles like a bag of bricks. Does the aesthetic and was 10/10 in Fallout New Vegas with TMZ ammo

>> No.10195487

>>10192038
I'm 30. This thread is painful for me, too.

>> No.10195488

>>10195483
Oof. Tbh I'm not good with Heavy rifles. Shot a buddy's Enfield and it was tons of fun but man was that thing weighty.

>> No.10195491

>>10195488
I only get to own
>pellet guns
where I live until march when I am going to turn 21. If you like light rifles high end ARs are pure sex, so are mp5s. God I wish I wasnt a broke for a while.

>> No.10195492

>>10195491
I got a pretty decent AR-15, complete with mag with my 2d waifu on it
I'm a broke NEET who turned 23 2 days ago.

>> No.10195493

>>10195492
post pics, I plan on getting a g3 by next summer

>> No.10195494 [DELETED] 

>>10177536
>>10180276
I'm gender critical as hell and would love to talk. Not really a radfem, but I do like terfs a lot.

>> No.10195495
File: 565 KB, 778x564, mag.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195493
I got a pic of the rifle surrounded by weebery and a shot of just the mag

>> No.10195498

>>10195495
I am not fluent in weeb, who is that girl and how cucked are your states gun laws ?

>> No.10195499

>>10195498
Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière, from a very forgettable anime that is my very favorite.
They're pretty cucked, I have a maglock on there. Like my picture says, I'm from SoCal. It's really bad here.

>> No.10195500

>>10180276
>>10177536
I'm a gender critical lolita. Not really a radfem, but I do like terfs a lot. I sent you a friend request!

>> No.10195503

>>10195499
Sheesh, Im from bavaria and our gun laws are pretty neat once you get a loicense since we have a little of thaz "fuck northern germany" thing going on. Silencers and 20 round mags all day long if you dont mind shelling out 2 - 3k for a high end rifle. That mag would get me ex-communicated from my range in nano seconds tho

>> No.10195504

>>10195503
My mag's 30 rounds. I was hesitant to get it, but fuck it, y'know? makes me happy and idgaf what people think about me.
No supressers here, so I am peanut butter and jealous

>> No.10195508

>>10195504
Ye, our gun culture is kinda fuddy and tries to prevent new comers from getting in by using complicated terms. On the other side the gun clubs are thightly knit and gun stores dont have to worry about tards. Milsurp is dirt cheap but american guns are 3x as expensive, a basic bitch ar is 1.5k

>> No.10195510

>>10195508
Man I'm honestly jealous
Milsurp is stupid pricey here and it's more what I'm interested in. I love my AR but it can't compete with surp

>> No.10195521

>>10195510
US milsurp will go down in 10 years once the boomers die and their children sell all the "I know what I got" surp and shit. Get yourself a pro gun husband and enjoy sub 250 mausers. The bundeswehr is weeding out the g36 by 2025, maybe some will find their way over to the states

>> No.10195526
File: 2.33 MB, 1920x1080, Louise is resting peacefully.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10195521
I hope you're right. 1 grand for an m1911 is absurb.
I'm actually with a girl right now who dislikes guns but respects that they're an interest of mine. I honestly would be surprised if she and I didn't end up married...
Honestly the number one thing I want in terms of "gun collecting" is a garand, an m1911, and an old paratrooper helmet.
obvi other stuff would be nice, but that's the main stuff. I'd mount it over my mantle in a nice little display.
Anyway, it's 5 AM, and as much as I'd like to, staying up to read more of my book isn't healthy. I'll be around tomorrow, or I did drop my discord. Louise#4697
See ya

>> No.10195533

>>10195526
cya

>> No.10195723
File: 81 KB, 1000x1000, 54463820_2542705502409740_2214909806683509244_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, some J-fashion & Lolita, General con crawling

>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/The Netherlands

Just the few local ones we have in The Netherlands.

My Hero Academia, Dragon Quest, Zelda, Pokemon, Fire Emblem and much more!

boku no hero academia, Toga himiko both genderbend and original!

>Other interests
Fashion, Traveling, Korean skincare & Kpop.

(Close) friends to talk to about anything and possible con buddies!

Rude/creepy people and no romantic relationships.

>Contact info
@Atadon#6970

>> No.10196264

>>10195409
that piece of shit made enough for a sequel?

>> No.10196274
File: 881 KB, 1441x1427, 1552040282715.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10196264
You better believe it buddy boy

>> No.10196367

>>10196274
That level in lego star wars was broken af

>> No.10196687

>>10192038
26 here. I guess once you hit 25+ its job time.

>> No.10196848

>>10196687
Job time?

>> No.10196856
File: 2.22 MB, 3289x2268, Be fit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>manchester(uk)
>bi male
>like weab shit, video games and cosplaying.
>Doing ballet, boxing, lifting, MTG
>My friends dont care about gay shit I like (ie weab shit and video games part)
>anyone whos interested in any of the above or have antisocial/nonconformist hobbies like being a furry, anyone obsessed with tabletops would be cool too
>Dont want /pol/tards but don't want SJWs either, just b urself. dont be a fuckin football fan

bigbrainboi#5577

>> No.10196864

>>10195526
10meme 1911s are 750+ and have better triggers than normal ones plus other improvements

>> No.10196867

>>10196856
bigbrainboi#5577

oh my bad, i have a rabbit emoji on my name

>> No.10197020

Con-crawling, some photography
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/UK (Manchester)
Insomnia, MCM so far, prefer not to go down south often.
Fate/Stay Night, Fata Morgana, LoGH, Spirit Circle, Zeroth Maria.
Lots of things really so feel free to chat about whatever.
>Other interests
Lifting, drawing
Friends to weeb out with, even more so if you are up north!
Politics
>Contact info
HardWaifuLaifu#6128

>> No.10197024

>>10195723
are you in the dutch lolita comm? there's a meet this saturday

>> No.10197042

>>10197024
Sadly no, have been pretty new so haven't been to anywhere. I glady meet new people in the Dutch Lolita comm, you got any means to find them?

>> No.10197045

>>10197042
I think the Facebook group is called Dutch EGL or something like that. They post meets there and you can attend as long as you wear lolita to the meet. There's an introduction topic where you can see which other people are new.

>> No.10197583
File: 25 KB, 308x326, Hkrbn8Q.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Amateur cosplay because too autistic to make anything. Love cons though!
>Age/Gender/Location
20/atlanta
Fanime, AX, dragoncon, awa, seishun con, momocon
Love to party and do dumb shit. I spend most time in the dealers room, arcade, hentai/comedy/anime panels, dances, and hanging around.
Play some osu!mania and beatmania iidx. Love playing beatstream at cons if they have it.
Love pretty much all anime as long as it's not boring shit like violet evergarden. Watched all of Gintama and hxh somehow. Love watamote, welcome to the nhk, steins gate, serial experiments lain, madoka, himuoto umaru chan, and tons of others.
Have an umaru cape, lain bearsuit onesie, kaede panda onesie, and a full ahegao outfit. Waiting on a kajou Ayame blue tundra cosplay and a tomoko cosplay :D
>Other interests
Linux/programming nerd. Trying to get into visual novels and eroge. Wanna learn Japanese.
Friends and fun open party people to hang with and get into dumb shit with.
Someone who just wants to fuck me.
>Contact info
Disc: autismo#1633

>> No.10197587
File: 211 KB, 420x527, 1559411833990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10191468
I-I'm >>10197583 and I want to crossplay with other qts :/

>> No.10198186

Conventions, EGL Ouji, used to be photographer/crew.
21/m/uk
South Wales and West Eng cons as well as some London and up north.
Strategy games and RPGs, DIY dressmaking, Larp, some parties & masqs
Lots of cosplay and larp armours, new to ouji fash
Looking for anything I guess, just wanting to chat rn
Kik : effyWindrunner
Discord: Lind#7256

>> No.10198794

I’m finally buying Lolita after years of being into it and I’m considering going back into cosplay. I’m trying to go to a con here or there but it’s a bit tough since I really just moved here from another country
>Age/Gender/Location
22/ Nonbin (F)/ italy
I enjoy panels a lot but really just like showing off my cosplay there and hanging with friends. I’m really up for anything during a weekend
I like studio Trigger and stuff, if I had to pick a #1 it’d be FLCL, I like stuff like bnha, houseki no kuni and others too. I’m into cartoons too and am currently into Moomin
As for Lolita I’m ashamed to say I Angelic Pretty still owns me but I’m getting more into btssb and aatp. I don’t have any taobao brands I prefer but I still follow the releases that I can.
>Other interests
Traveling defs, going to the beach and sailing. I also collect anime merch I suppose, I enjoy conversing about skincare honestly, cooking, dieting/excersising. I’m vegetarian/vegan so there’s that, I’m also into science (bio) so that’s on the table too.
I’m really just here to have a good time and chill desu
Someone in the EU/Italy at least to talk about Lolita with honestly I’ve been searching for a comm here for months but have turned up empty handed everytime. Someone to trade ideas and shit talk and complain if we want. I don’t have any friends who share this hobby and I’m so into it rn that I really just want someone to talk to. Convo about conventions would be nice too. Bonus if you’re in Italy bc I still haven’t had opportunity to make friends here
Romance?
>Contact info
sewerchild#1949

>> No.10199235

Do people actually meet this way, or is it mostly fruitless? Either way I'd still be happy to have someone new to talk to on Discord at least.

I like con'ing. Cosplaying, too, but it's hard to get the motivation to sit down alone and craft--it's easier with someone else--so I always end up with half-finished cosplays and rarely end up actually making an appearance in one.

>Age/Gender/Location
23/ M / USA (CT)

I go to my local con every year at the least. PAX East and PAX Unplugged every other year or so. I'd like to go to more, but I feel awkward going alone and most of my IRL friends don't have the income to support it. Travel isn't an issue for me, either, but I probably wont bring any cosplays if it requires taking a plane. Would love to get to know some people who would meet me at the cons far away from me, I'd actually go for once.
I do the usual: shopping, a few panels that seem interesting, meetups if I'm cosplaying, some tabletop stuff. I go to parties when I'm invited (I'll go anywhere if I'm invited), but I don't actively seek them out.

RPGs, rhythm/arcade, tabletop, MMOs (including MOBAs), and the whole anime spectrum...

>Other interests
I climb rocks and ride boards.

Someone to go to a con with, or play some vidya with (recently I've gotten back into LoL and FFXIV), or just chill with.

Snapchat streaks / high nights

>Contact info
discord: gilgamoosh#4512
steam: gilgamoosh (it'll be the only profile that comes up with a Christmas hat in the pic)

>> No.10202025

>>10195526
I shot you a friend request on discord. My nickname is G.A.A.T

>> No.10202971

>>10202025
Must be the wrong Louise, I didn't get it.
Try again maybe? Or what's your Discord?

>> No.10202979

>>10202971
G.A.A.T#6709

>> No.10202981

>>10202979
Sent

>> No.10203487
File: 155 KB, 750x1166, 815C1E47-BA42-4B9D-BCF6-4D3239E91F7B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, Conventions

>Age/Gender/Location

24/F/KCMO

Nakakon, Japan Fest (more of a cultural fest, but people cosplay there)

Games: Persona series, Sengoku Basara, Katamari, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, FalloutNV.
Anime: Berserk, Nichijou, PASWG, Ghibli stuff, Satoshi Kon’s works, Made in Abyss, Glass Mask (moreso the manga.) There’s a lot and I’ve forgotten a ton.

Celty from DRRR, Zero Two(Franxx.) working on a Nanachi from Abyss ATM

>Other interests
Comedy, music. I like weird quasi religious texts and also kitschy shows like Black Mirror, also.

Someone to hang out with IRL, or to play video games with. Or just talking’s fine also.

Anything romantic or sexual in nature, MLMs, otherwise feel free to message me

>Contact info

My myanimelist username is hyrulemaru, or message me on discord: kyasarin#6024

>> No.10205477
File: 90 KB, 540x508, pabshjAqBY1xvbqplo1_540.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10175114
Cons and cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/DC area
Mainly looking for Otakon pals, I also go to Katsu and Magfest yearly. I am really excited for the Nujabes concert and Studio Trigger event, also room parties lol
Night in the Woods, Oxenfree, Life is Strange, games like that. I also like Overwatch and Danganronpa
Overwatch, Telltale Walking Dead, Princess Mononoke are some.
>Other interests
Worldbuilding, Drinking, going to concerts, tabletop games (new to this)
Friends, preferably nearby or ones I can meet up with at cons (or both). Bonus if you like to drink but it's fine if you dont.
No politics, relationships, edgyness, creepy people, etc
>Contact info
virtue#5410

>> No.10206536

>>10179943
added for b&r

>> No.10206554
File: 36 KB, 500x306, 1561043040248.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Photography
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/Bavaria
Concerts n Festivals
FH2, Rimworld, Rust, Doom, Brawlhalla / Gunsmith Cats, AoT, OPM / HK / None / None
None yet
>Other interests
Music, guns, vidya
Banter, irony, sarcasm, talking about any passionate topic
/cgl/ tier drama / people obsessing over every word, english isnt my first language
>Contact info
G.A.A.T#6709

>> No.10206864

I remember when there were almost no dudes in these threads, glad I got out when I did.

>> No.10206875

>>10206864
>she doesnt know

>> No.10206914

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita,
Photography, or just cons?

Mainly jfashion and lolita but I'm also slowly getting back into cosplay. I commission all my cosplays bc I have no talent and I just wanna get drunk dressed as an anime character in a hotel lobby

>Age/Gender/Location

24, female, Georgia US

Dragoncon is my main. Also AWA and Momo and the rare out of state con. May be going to Holmat. I mostly party (responsibly) with my wholesome ass group chat, go to the arcade for fighting and dance games, do karaoke, and indulge in jfashion programming. I also like to see Voltaire at every Dragoncon!

Pokemon and Soul Calibur are my two fave franchises but I also like Harvest Moon. Anime is mostly sad magical girl stuff like Princess Tutu and Madoka. I also love Evangelion, Death Note, Death Parade, Future Diary, Kakegurui, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, so many. And Gunslinger Girl!

Brands for lolita are AP and Royal Princess Alice. Also love the occasional BTSSB print. For jfashion I shop a lot of western indie like Cherry Pop and Puvithel, but I also love Listen Flavor and Kokokim. For shoes I love YRUs.

I did several iterations of Umbreon these last few years as just my fun comfy cosplay to party in. I finally retired it and I have commissioned a Valentine cosplay from the Skullgirls fighting game franchise. I'm also in a waifu succubus group for Dragoncon that I got some cute killstar shoes for. Dream cosplay is Devil Homura from Madoka
1/2

>> No.10206918

>>10206914
2/2

>Other interests

I'm a singer songwriter and I play ukulele. I like hippie festivals and burns but it's been a while since I've been to one. I like silk flow like flags and silk veil fans and would love to get into silk poi. I also love creepypasta and horror and I'm currently a film tech student with dreams of working for Blumhouse

Friends to message even if we're long distance, people to party with at cons, musician gulls who wanna jam, people to do google hangout teas with

People that need babysitting at cons, boring people that kill the vibes, people who read "hippie festivals" and think I wanna hang out with wooks and burnouts.

>Contact info

evpofficial@gmail.com is my main

>> No.10211712

How is the friend-making going for you gulls

>> No.10211720

>>10177536
terfs begone.

>> No.10211724

>>10211720
kys troon

>> No.10211731

>>10211724
nah I don't plan on 40%ing.

>> No.10212591

>>10205477
Added on disco (Jasper), going to Otakon as well.

>> No.10221801

>>10175449
this

>> No.10222666

Isnt there already a /cgl/ discord? I hear rumors about it.

>> No.10223260 [DELETED] 

hello can i find a gf here?

>> No.10223324

>>10223260
no

>> No.10223327
File: 34 KB, 573x430, f0d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
19/Male/Massachusetts,US
so far just PAX East next year, looking to find more cons to attend
Legend of Zelda,Doki Doki Literature Club,Destiny 2
not yet
>Other interests
Vidya
Friends,maybe a GF
Creepy Neckbeards i guess.
>Contact info
Somalia#6526

>> No.10223609
File: 163 KB, 1080x1273, D-yjt2wU4AEwZ9R.jpg:large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
18 / brolita / uk (london)
none so far, but i want to go to a lolita meet at some point in the near future
literally all i want to do is wear lolita fashion i love it so much
ahhh im still too nervous to splerge a lot of money on a dress but i will soon so i dont really know the name of the prints i like but im sure id recognise them
and theres no specific brands i like more than others except maybe moi-meme moitie (because mana-sama)
i also have a few favorite games and anime you can ask me about
>Other interests
/g/ stuff
people in the UK to talk to about lolita stuff and ideally go to a meet with in the future
which is the reason why im posting in this thread again because i dont think i could ever go to an actual lolita meet on my own
also someone to help with makeup and making sure im not ita etc etc etc
nothing in particular i dont think
>Contact info
iosue#3400

>> No.10225012
File: 16 KB, 283x211, bruno3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and J/Kfashion
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Alberta
Otafest, Animethon and looking to do Fanime.
Love panels, contests and hallway in general
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Danganronpa, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Violet Evergarden, AoT
Historia from AoT, Miku Hatsune, Rem, looking to do Trish, Jolyne and Lucy Steels from JOJOs.
>Other interests
Generally being a positive person. I'm riddled with mental health issues and ironing them out through compassion and self-care. I'm working with fitness to slim down.
Friends (IRL and Online), Discord only, kindness.
Under 21, Over 30, relationship, dtf
>Contact info
Reply with your post and I'll add you <3

>> No.10225273

Photography, Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
39/M/LA
Everything
World of Warcraft 2, Dragon Ball, Sony
>Other interests
I'm an amateur photographer and always looking for women that want pictures taken
Amateur models, cosplayers that like to show off, maybe a girlfriend/some fun ;)
Men

>> No.10225591

>>10225273
Nice email, retard.

>> No.10225683

hey it's me I just want to sew a mask I need help

>> No.10226700

Who wants to be my gf?

>> No.10227783

Cosplay/cons
>Age/Gender/Location
23/M/Austin (just moved here)
Have been to most of the larger Midwestern cons + AX. Haven't been to any in Texas yet. Mostly attend for panels, parties, and generally meeting people
Fate, Love Live, JoJo
Joseph Joestar
>Other interests
Drinking, hiking
Friends mostly but anything is fine. I know absolutely noone in the area outside of coworkers, and all of them seem pretty turned off by weeb shit.
>Contact info
Discord: Caster #1700

>> No.10227938

>>10195053
I didn't use a friend thread but went to/planned meetups and made lots of close friends. I'm actually a neighbor now to one of my cgl friends and we hang out all the time. I also met my SO at one of those meetups. But definitely tread lightly since I met plenty of fuckbois, autismos, or boring people too.

>> No.10230135
File: 309 KB, 1333x2000, D-lC4tcUEAAp3XB.jpg large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/Male/Brazil
Local cons. I like panels and just walking on the floor.
I like Star Wars, Team Fortress 2, STALKER, Power Rangers, Fallout.
I've only done Star Wars cosplays before, and a Vault Dweller from Fallout 3.
>Other interests
I am really into Power Rangers.
Fellow cosplayers, including those single, for honest chats and perhaps taboo talks such as discussing sexuality within cosplay.
Relationships, i'm just out of a relationship and, well, it's still odd.
>Contact info
blueranger#2189

>> No.10230811

>>10227783
Added you!

>> No.10230891

Cosplay, some cons
>Age/Gender/Location
26/m/nyc
Otakon, CPAC, anyc, would like to try magfest. I don't enjoy panels so I walk around and chat. Dance events are fun but I don't like getting sweaty while cosplaying.
Sola, elfen lied, midori no hibi, drifters. Nier automata, resident evil, metal gear, megaten.
Hideyoshi/bakatest, saika/oregairu, yoichi/drifters, astolfo/fate, cloud/ffvii, chihiro/danganronpa
>Other interests
Dance and playing sports
Photographer that can help me with posing/photo shoot. Also people to chill with, talking to random people is fun but sometimes I'd like to form a group.
People who are not friendly, bitterness is contagious and ultimately makes your own life worse.
>Contact info
Tentacleprince@protonmail.com
tentacle prince#6169

>> No.10233856

>>10225012
Someone relatively close to Calgary here. Within a couple hours.

Cosplay. Bit of photography
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/Alberta
Otafest. Calgary Expo some times.
Panels, wandering the halls, shooting the shit, mainly socializing.
Jojo. Ninja Gaiden currently. Moyashimon.
Splinter Cell. MLP a long time ago. Jojo. Sailor Mars
>Other interests
Cello, snowboarding, motorbikes. Firearms
Friends
Relationship.
>Contact info
Discord Chrissy#8852
Snapchat Joseph Joestar or simmns.2point0
I love snapchat. Especially cat pictures, or people harassing their pets.

>> No.10233947
File: 49 KB, 701x832, 1561257213887.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

photography and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
20 / M / SoCal
AX, ALA, LACC, most average sized socal cons I'll be at
Smash, League, Splatoon, Metroid, Zelda, most nintendo games / anything that reminds me of my childhood, FLCL, KLK, death note, idk I don't watch much anime these days
L from death note once...
>Other interests
Photography, videography, j fashion, music
Friends to hangout with at cons and do crazy stuff with, the majority of my friends other than my gf do not come to cons so I'm usually pretty lonely, and most of the socal community is extremely toxic
Idk anything sexual I guess
>Contact info
IG: @cucked DCORD: H E X #2386

>> No.10234066

If any brits want to join the semi-official britgull discord try https://discord.gg/pfjEjt

We have a lot of general bantz, but also dedicated sections for most major UK cons as well as in-between meets, Cosplay/Fursuits/Lolita, idols, maids, and other shenanigans. Most people are pretty cool. Mods are also very open to suggestions.

>> No.10235930
File: 71 KB, 670x503, 6D0Lhsd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, jfash, photography, and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
31 - 32/F/OR usa
I've been to a few, sakuracon, megacon, rose city comicon, retro gaming con (my fave) I mostly love artist alley
LoZ series, smash series; I'm basically a Nintendofag but I love retro games too.
I own mostly AP but I like stuff from every brand and I own stuff from baby, aatp, and AtePie too.
>Other interests
I listen to talk radio and podcasts, I don't listen to anything serious, mostly just comedians I like. I also love makeup and makeup tutorials. I like a lot of older horror movies, but no gore or edge fests. There has to be something more to it.
Not just a friend but a roommate! If you don't live here but would like to, we could go in on a place together. I'd love to live with a lolita again, I lived with one in the past and it was great!
A relationship! I just got out of one and I need time to work on myself. I'm also not interested in guys to live with. I feel like it would be awkward.
>Contact info
Preciouszipster@gmail.com

>> No.10235943

>>10235930
where in OR? I'm a lolita in my 30s in OR too

>> No.10235957

>>10235943
Pdx

>> No.10235962
File: 535 KB, 732x1035, Gaaruru_Team_SCR.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, lolita/jfashion, cons
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/TX (DFW Area)
A-kon, ANT, AX, any other local cons that I think seem interesting. Mainly stay in AA/Dealers Room but I'll go to panels if they're something I would enjoy.
Touken Ranbu, Yumeiro Cast, SideM (basically anything with cute boys...). For anime its a bit harder to choose, though I do love everything that Ikuhara has done and am a huge fan of Pripara! Fave brands are AP and JetJ
Don't have any cosplays I wear currently, taking a bit of a break. Would love to cosplay as Gaaruru someday though
>Other interests
Music, gardening, baking, and checking out local museums.
IRL friends if possible! Also anyone who would be interested in going to cons together.
Relationships or someone I have nothing in common with
>Contact info
maddie#0770

>> No.10235970
File: 35 KB, 171x202, tumblr_pjp32bisHV1u94f78o1_250.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita. I attend cons once in a blue moon.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Wisconsin
ACEN, Anime Midwest, AMKE
Favorite brands are Moitie, BTSSB and MM. I love SMT, Yugioh, the Fate series, and Touhou.
Considering cosplay Saber (Fate) for an upcoming con but idk.
>Other interests
Heavy metal (lmfao), animals, just hanging out in nature if that makes sense?
Another lonelita friend / weeb
Males. Sorry not sorry.
>Contact info
emikyuu#3137

>> No.10236005

oh my goodness i feel so nostalgic being on here again...i used to browse these threads when i was 18 and stopped like 2 years ago, sorry to anyone i ever ghosted ;-; i hope everyone is having decent luck with making gull friends!

>> No.10236010

>>10236005
Who’d ever want to make friends with the faggots on 4chan??

>> No.10236024

>>10236010
I've made friends on here and because of this board.
Do you have any idea how many visitors there actually are on this board? The number is higher than you think. Yes this is a slow moving board but that doesn't actually relate to site traffic. It just relates to post quantity.
There are all kinds of people here who don't participate in stupid fucking board culture.
Why the fuck are you here, huh? Why are you in this thread? To bait and get replies?

>> No.10236042

>>10236010
chill lol
i met my entire friend group, fiance, and best friend who i see twice a year (despite living across the country) on this board. some people just get really lucky and should take the chance to connect with other people, is all

>> No.10236391
File: 709 KB, 762x602, 1564104217220.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
19/M/OR (PDX)
I've been to sakuracon and the retro games convention before, but I'd like to try going to kumoricon and RCCC at some point.
I tend to gravitate towards AA, video games, and fashion shows at cons. panels are cool if the topic interests me.
metal gear, stalker, titanfall, fire emblem, halo... basically a little bit of everything, but I don't play on console/handheld anymore.
my top 3 shows would probably be ergo proxy, jojo, and durarara.
yuki sohma (long time ago), shinra kishitani, and some others I'm too embarrassed to admit.
I'm currently working on a MGSV mother base staff cosplay, and I'd like to cosplay some other characters in the future (vincent law, roswaal mathers, etc)
>Other interests
avant-garde and high fashion, writing (fiction and essays), /k/ stuff, game design and development, 3D art/animation, music, and tailoring.
people to go to cons with! all my past experiences have been with friends from highschool or my ex, and although I don't think of myself as unusually awkward or anxious around people, I just don't really like the idea of going to cons alone.
an invite to any local /cgl/ discord servers would also be much appreciated, even if you're not interested.
toxic/catty people, literal nazis, etc. I've already met enough via /fa/
>Contact info
bagelhumper#0925

>> No.10236490 [DELETED] 

Cons, doing my first cosplay this year so that too kinda
>Age/Gender/Location
26/M/Central Texas
Been to San Japan before, Ikkicon will be my second real con. I like panels, artist alley, shopping, games, stuff like that.
Me and the fiance aren't really into the party scene but I'm happy to have some drinks with friends
Berserk, Danganronpa, MHA, Dominions, Dark Souls, Steins;Gate, JoJo, Mob Psycho
Gonna cosplay for the first time as Tanaka Gundham later this year
>Other interests
Tabletop RPGs, Game Dev, Writing, Drawing
Someone to talk about stuff with, maybe meet up at a con
Romantic relationships
>Contact info
Nail #0018

>> No.10236497
File: 28 KB, 278x326, wtfusayaboutmeulittlebitch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cons, doing my first cosplay this year so that too kinda
>Age/Gender/Location
26/M/Central Texas
Been to San Japan before, Ikkicon will be my second real con. I like panels, artist alley, shopping, games, stuff like that.
Me and the fiance aren't really into the party scene but I'm happy to have some drinks with friends
Berserk, Danganronpa, MHA, Dominions, Dark Souls, Steins;Gate, JoJo, Mob Psycho
Gonna cosplay for the first time as Tanaka Gundham later this year
>Other interests
Tabletop RPGs, Game Dev, Writing, Drawing
Someone to talk about stuff with, maybe meet up at a con
Romantic relationships
>Contact info
Nail #0018

>> No.10236511
File: 93 KB, 751x1024, 7110cb5bc7b4bda1d41716722bc95011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

At the previous Anime Boston, my friend ditched me, so I found some random discord for the convention online and made really good friends there, now I'm really into making weeb / game friends I can meet irl.

Cosplay and Cons, I want to get into fashion too
>Age/Gender/Location
25/m/Massachusetts (or surrounding states), also I'm bi
Anime Boston, Connecticon, Anime NYC, and Pax East

I like to make friends and talk, I also like hotel parties.
Fire Emblem, Super Smash Bros, Metal Gear, Kirby, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Castlevania, Monster Hunter, etc.

I should get into more anime, Hajime No Ippo, Legend of Galactic Heroes, Kaiji, Mob Psycho 100, Food Wars.
hmmm just a Mario enemy, I want to get a cosplay ready for next year. I'm thinking Claude from Fire Emblem
>Other interests
Deep conversation / venting, underground music, travel, voice chat, learning new things, youtube (watching and doing it), foodie stuff, uhh just anything really
Good friends really. People I can chill with irl. Con meetups

Also people I can talk homo stuff to. Best version of Link is Hyrule Warriors btw, that's the cutest. BotW is pretty adorable too tho.
Ghosters, edgelords, underage, people looking for hook up, really old ppl, ben shapiro
>Contact info
Q-Long#9472

>> No.10236577

are there any cute girls in austin or san antonio tx please respond i want frilly friends

>> No.10236706

>>10236511
How old is really old? I mean you're 25 I think a lot of people in this thread would call that really old.

>> No.10236726

>>10236706
Like 50 lol

I wanna chill with people in their 20s mostly. I'm not too strict, 30s and 18/19 are ok too

>> No.10236957

>>10236706
Boomers mad

>> No.10237159

>>10177536
Yeah but I'm not super involved with politics but I'm GC. I'm not typically "TERFy" per se but I draw the line at assholes telling me I'm a bigot for being a homo.

>> No.10237160

>>10177491
Do you have a different Discord name now? I'm in your area and also a Louise cosplayer but i can't find your discord

>> No.10237647

>>10237160
Yeah! Sorry. Louise#4697
I'd love to see some Louise cosplay if that's not too creepy of me to ask

>> No.10237654

>>10236577
Does dripping springs work? I have no friends since I just moved here

>> No.10237946

>>10193539
I know your post is old, but I'm Portuguese.
Cons suck if you aren't a cosplayer (there's nothing to do and they are expensive) or if you don't have a large enough friend group.
I don't cosplay and only like J-fashion/Lolita but the Lolita comm is a mess. They're all old friends and meets are very few and far between and when they happen it's pretty much for said friend group.
That being said I hope you find the courage to put together an outift. I'm uggo too but now I'm at an age where I just want to have fun while I can so I just go out in my frilly dresses.

>> No.10238642

>>10236577
Sup, I'm in the ATX lolita comm.

>> No.10238657

>>10230135
what region or state are you at anon?

>> No.10239064

>>10238642
reveal urself

>> No.10239361

What sites are good for finding cosplay friends anyways?

>> No.10239377

>>10239361
I've made quite a few friends through instagram

>> No.10241936

>>10236577
There was a discord for Texan cosplayers awhile ago.

>> No.10241949

>>10191910
i'm 28/enbi, mind if i contact you through discord?

>> No.10242312

>>10212591
>tfw i can't avoid the neckbeard that is jasper, even on /cgl/

>> No.10242315
File: 7 KB, 240x210, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay (or at least trying)
>Age/Gender/Location
24 year old male boomer in montreal
cons monstly when i actually got friends to go with or travel to
haven't seriously watched anime in so long, right now it's mostly books and comic books (rn judge dredd and dune) but if i had to name some, it'd be jojo and dragon maid
The only one i'm not ahsamed that i made myself of is my halo armor
Currently trying to make a judge dredd one
>Other interests
Experimental music/film, sci fi books, painting miniatures and whatever i find interesting at the moment
Fronds, someone to yell at me when i don't make progress and send death grips memes to
youngunds, star wars/marvel fans
>Contact info
King of Foreskins#8780

>> No.10242791
File: 30 KB, 311x280, IMG_20190809_215321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, jfash, lolita and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/SoCal (From Finland)
Ones in California, planning on attending some out of state. Mostly go to buy weebstuff and check artist alley besides meeting friends. Too tired to party
Games: Monster Hunter, Harvest Moon, Fate/Extra, FGO, RevueStarlight, Pokemon, Danganronpa, Touhou
Anime: Rozen Maiden, Panty&Stocking, Precure, Magi, Galaxy Angel, Madoka, Monogatari, Sailor Moon (South Park)
Brands: AP, ToAlice, Diamond Honey
Prints: Marine Kingdom (mermaid prints in general), Snow/winter prints, Toy Parade, Honey Cake, Candy Sprinkle, Milky Swan
>Other interests
Taking care of dwarf shrimp and fish (+ 2 stinky cats), resin craft, figure and plushie collecting, Pullip and Dollfie Dreams, Toreba
Girls my age to became good friends and go to fun places together, wear frilly dresses (or cosplay) and whatnot. I'm really low maintenance, chill and not clingy so I get along well with most people. I've been pretty shut off these past 2 years so I need to push myself to socialize more. Local and financially stable would be plus
Hook ups, relationships, people with no manners, men
>Contact info
Kik: Aimeirou
Disc: Mercurry#2283

>> No.10242968

>>10235930
I'm no longer looking for a roommate but friends would still be great!

>> No.10245202

>>10198186
You going to cardiff comic con? Me and a few lolita friends are going

>> No.10248348
File: 55 KB, 720x544, 1523840118004.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

None of you even talk for very long, or even bring up conversations in the future.
Why?

>> No.10248357

>>10248348
Sounds like someone can't keep a convo going and got ghosted. I've made plenty of friends here and still talk to most of them to this day.

>> No.10248651

>>10248348
>tfw only talk to one /cgl/ friend
We've been friends for 2 years now. I guess I found one person I've clicked with.

>> No.10248653
File: 16 KB, 326x302, 1563922932482.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10248357
This hits too close, please delete

>> No.10248690

>>10248348
desu i struggle with this because i NEVER message people first and nobody ever messages me again

>> No.10248697

>>10248690
>because i NEVER message people first
y tho

>> No.10248702

>>10248697
I have, like, REALLY bad social anxiety. Seriously, I don't message my best friend, girlfriend, any of the people I love first, ever. I always tell people when I first meet em I dont message first and to please message me and they never do

>> No.10248713

>>10248702
>expecting people to cater to your specific needs on a mongolian glass blowing collective

message first faggot

>> No.10248716

>>10248702
yeah because you need to grow up and get over it....it feels shitty having that burden placed on others right from the get go, it makes people feel that theyre not worth your time or effort if you never message them. find pics of something they like (animals, character, cool outfits) and send it to them with a "hey hope your day is going well!" or "looks like something youre into!" and keep the convo going if they message back. its not hard if you make it a habit

>> No.10248718

>>10248713
im not EXPECTING them to cater, i'm EXPECTING conversation to drop off
fight me nerd
>>10248716
I always just worry about bothering them. But, I'm starting a new anxiety med and I'll try to get that going. Thank you for your advice

>> No.10248719

>>10248348
If I dont hit it off with someone I usually will ditch. I just dont have time to spend on people I find "meh"

>> No.10248727

>>10248718
i was being unnecessarily harsh, im sorry for that. i get irked by people that voice this problem because i used to be scared to message anyone, which is hypocritical of me -_-

anyways, sorry again. the only thing that really "helped" or "fixed" me was this twitter thread i stumbled on 2 years back

https://twitter.com/thewritingj/status/883377571962007556?s=19

hopefully you can find healthy ways to start overcoming your communication hangups with meds and practice. good luck anon!

>> No.10248736
File: 6 KB, 185x82, 1300343548598.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10248727
It's okay, I know how it can be. Thanks! I'll definitely give this twitterthread a read.

>> No.10249696

Some cosplay, enjoy the art at cons and looking at qt people
>Age/Gender/Location
29/Male 6'4'' 220ib/Seattle (Lynnwood)
GeekGirlCon, SakuraCon
HoTs, diablo, dumb things, most current "top 10" animes
Ban from seven sins, joker from suicide squad, khal drogo from GoT, self made black mage from FF
>Other interests
Lifting heavy 5 days a week, video games, animu, fighting
To find a group of cosplayers in my area, this city is so nerdy but I can't find an awkward group posted anywhere
>Contact info
bfullmasta@gmail.com

>> No.10250216

Cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/Texas
San japan, ikkicon, ect
Drinking mostly. Some 18+ panels.
BNHA, Dragon maid, PSG, ect
All might and lucoa so far. Planning stocking, poison, and satsuki for ikkicon.
>Other interests
Partying, drawing, dancing ect
Casual party friends 21+ to bar hop in cosplay
No clingy, oversharing or weird people.
>Contact info
If you're going to ikki reply to this post to meet up

>> No.10250295

>>10250216
Doesn't look like we're in the same fandoms, but I'll reply for a fellow girl who's local.

>> No.10250337

>>10235970
Hey I know your post is almost a month old so idk if you'll see this but I friended you on discord! I have a cat profile pic and my username starts with U

>> No.10250353

I'm kind of a lurker, I like jfash like mori/fairy kei and I would do Lolita if I weren't too tall
>Age/Gender/Location
22 F Manhattan
No cons, kind of terrified of being surrounded by sweaty weebs
>Other interests
painting, crafts, going for walks/exploring around nyc, museums, history, foreign cultures/foods
Maybe hang out and craft together, have a beer or something, go for a walk
Dating, being big on weeb/anime stuff outside of jfash (traditional/wider Japanese culture is great though )
>Contact info
cglfriendthrowaway@gmail.com

(Gonna be away for about 2 days though heads up)