[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 523 KB, 1440x1398, Screenshot_20180621-184847.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9979517 No.9979517 [Reply] [Original]

> Be me
> Low tier office wage cuck
> Newest on the team, it's almost been a year
> Annoying woman office supervisor
> Has made me her go to guy
> Even a subordinate knows about this
> Doesn't take a no for an answer to her "favors" (orders)
> Has even called another subordinate to get me to call her to do a "favor"
> Couldn't find me so rather than asking the subordinate who was available, has me sought out
> A week or 2 ago get injured doing a job duty
> Mention it to supervisor, asks me if I'm okay
> I mention how I don't like doing this duty due to this risk
> Her tone changes and asks me if we need to go over the duties
> Tell her not to worry as I'm looking for a job elsewhere, lmao
> Calls me disrespectful (even though she shits talks others and takes advantage of me) > Gives me a talking to about how I've "come at her" before
> Claims incidents where she laughed along or where I overheard her talking behind people's (me included) backs to her manager as disrespectful
> This is the same woman whose gotten upset that someone didn't say hi back to her
> Miss a day and use a sick day for an interview cause I'm just about done with this womans nonsense
> Come back and she already has at least 4 favors for me before lunch, one being to take some paperwork to the cubicle right next to mine when she could do it as she was standing there
> Fucking bullshit this woman pisses me off and I don't want to give a 2 weeks notice she'd tell everyone eg when she mentioned my northday after I said I wanted to opt out
> Workload is at peak this time of year so quitting now will make her workload heavy especially with the hiring freeze
> Longest lasting job, I got references from others same day she called me disrespectful just in case
> MFW this fucking roastie doesn't realize her own bullshit

What now?

>> No.9979547

>>9979517
Maybe she's into you?
Why is she picking on you?

>> No.9979608

"When I first flew to California, I met a businessman on the plane who was a CEO at a large company. His system was that when he got a job, he almost always started looking for the next job right away. He job-hopped all over the country until he became a CEO. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2013/12/13/dilberts-creator-says-you-shouldnt-have-a-career-plan/#7fe557b92f00

You are doing it right, anon. I wasted WAY too much time trying to fix/cope with/hope it would get better/hope my idiot supervisor would be replaced/etc. Best thing to do, once it's clear it's not working out, is to get your ass in gear and move on.

>> No.9979691

>things that never happened

Another incel virgin thread

>> No.9979715

didnt read, but you have two choices: fuck her feet, shit in her vehicle

>> No.9979775

>>9979715
>>9979517
Oh, please shit in her vehicle.

>> No.9979785 [DELETED] 
File: 420 KB, 1440x1360, Screenshot_20180621-184824.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9979547
On the first one. She used to compliment me often eventually transitioned to my hair cut and clothing only once each and stopped soon after
I only complimented her once...when she fished for it by basicslly asking me how she looks with glasses. Then she started calling me for advice on how to do stuff, that has also stopped. Perhaps she did like me but I dont like her like that. Her behavior repulses me, her health is shit, and she's clearly ugly under the makeup.

Second one. I've made it clear I don't like the job nor need it. If my dad knew about the bs this woman puts me through he'd tell me to quit even without a job lined up.

>> No.9979941

Any other advice?

Man this job os bad for my health that's for sure. That dread I feel going to work. Only wake up tired and wanting more sleep on workdays, yet days I don't work I wake up early, less than 6 hours sleep and don't feel tired. Pit of my stomach seems to get issues when I'm mad and this woman is aggravtimg it.

>> No.9979963

>>9979775
well, you have shit ahead of time and then dump it in the vehicle. chances are it's hot and she keeps the window down. could otherwise shove the shit in the crack between the trunk lid and the rest of the vehicle

>> No.9980037

>>9979941
Sounds like grounds for a "hostile work environment" claim

>> No.9980149

Didn't you make this thread last week

>> No.9980290

>>9980037
Hmm how can I go about this?

>> No.9980327

>>9979517
I hate you I hate these stupid threads and I hope you stand on a fucking rake

>> No.9980333
File: 3 KB, 220x249, brainlet3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9979517
just rape her and kill her anon, duh problem solved. Brainlet

>> No.9980383

>>9979775
don't
she might be crazy enough to get it DNA tested, though you can get around that by using someone else's shit (or dog shit)
you could always use shitsenders instead, which will send animal shit to an address for you

>> No.9980417

>>9980037
That's only for womyn against rapists (aka men)

>> No.9980465

>>9979517
Why do you keep posting this? I don't see what the point is.

>> No.9980633

>>9980465
To find a way to get back at her, verbally without getting fired as if I do get fired it will ruin my job prospects big time.

Only other idea is to quit with a two weeks notice directly to HR hopefully having them keep it a secret the whole time (unlikely). On the exit interview have a list of stuff against this woman that will at least put her on the radar without ruining future job prospects. Going to use some else as is a supervisor/reference whp in a way was a supervisor. Therefore acoording to the organization I left gracefully and accprding tp my "supervisor" who has no ill will against me or so I think gives a good recommendation. All while giving my actual supervisor a mark on her HR record.

Only plan I have and some variations where I don't tell HR about it lest it somehow screw me over big time.

>> No.9980664

>>9980633
how about you stop being a homosexual cocksucking poofter faggot

ever thought about that