[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 277 KB, 2000x1000, salt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9974004 No.9974004 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw you bought the absoulte bottom

Who here /salty/

>> No.9974025

>>9974004
do you think itsa going to significantly increase in satoshi?

>> No.9974052

>>9974025
Definitely the biggest short term gainer to be imo

>> No.9974072

>>9974052
but what if nobody take sout loans? not trollin i hold, too
last run i bought at 3 and sold at 4x so that was nice
if i could do it again that would be truly amazing

>> No.9974181

easiest x27 of my life

>> No.9974437

>>9974072
once hodlers get wind of what salt does and is, besiaclly everyone with crypto assets will be taking out a loan. in a bull market it's essentially free money

>> No.9974940

>>9974437
no it isnt
there is no free money
dude come on give me more than this otherwise ill just buy iota or some other grand name that will do a 4x during the great fomoing

>> No.9975385

>>9974181
Ya that's what everyone else thought too lol

>> No.9976527
File: 294 KB, 588x462, CoinLoan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

59million circulating tokens x 27.5 USD platform value = 1.6225 billion USD fees.

30 million in loans were granted by Salt by 2nd of March. The fees from that will be considerably less than 30 million USD worth. I don't know what bottleneck they have but I suspect their lending partners didn't give them much to lend out and they simply don't have the money. Even the 1.3bn in loan applications if instantly granted wouldn't have supported even a 7$ per token value.

It's not crushed by the market, it's crushed by an oversupplied token for a service, and they knew exactly what they were doing because you can be sure they at least did the napkin math necessary to understand the consequences of their token model.

If any of you are still interested in crypto collateralized loan platforms, the best plan I've seen is that laid out by https://coinloan.io Whitepaper: https://d22bh5hhp3xpt1.cloudfront.net/CoinLoan_WhitePaper.pdf

It is launching this month and oscillates between 1m and 2m market cap right now. Every coin used for fees on the platform is burned, they will only periodically sell tokens themselves on the platform to raise specific amounts of funds for specific things (like expanding operations beyond europe). The first price when they hold their first secondary coin offering will be 10$ or if market price is higher, then higher than market price, but they have indicated they're not holding an SCO right after launch.

They have a pretty frictionless p2p bid/ask system for crypto collateralized loans types and condition and their main function is being the collateral custodians of the users (borrowers and lenders). Even private individuals are allowed to be lenders.

To begin with they will offer ethereum and btc as collateral in return for loans in fiat and then quickly expand their offering to other high market cap assets with high liquidity and low slippage.