[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 54 KB, 409x409, 272AEF6E-DB1C-44FA-A7C4-5B5B3D9ED1DB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9868035 No.9868035 [Reply] [Original]

It is in times like this that we marines need to utterly spam the board full with chainlink memes and shills.

These memes are what will provide our coin with stable power in times of distress.

Linkmarines, don’t let the coin reach new lows and start spamming why Chainlink will be 1000$ eoy right the fuck now! Let’s do this shit

>> No.9868092

Fuck

>> No.9868122

>>9868035
because stinky's are retarded. it doesn't matter the quality of the token but if they actually did just spam it for 4 years flat out then you would become rich without question. instead they brutally fud something they have invested 100 grand into, some of them. that's why i sold all my link.

t. 44k strinky

>> No.9868693
File: 106 KB, 612x612, 612full-lana-condor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

link under $1000 defeats the entire purpose of the coin how many times does this have to be said

>> No.9868787

>>9868035
Not necessary, the project speaks for itself and will be successful in a year or two. Most believers have accumulated, frankly almost pleased to see the weakhanded " I got to make a profit imnediately" traders losing their balls and stacks. There will be fewer ignorant posts and threads when they either get out of crypto or invest in some other vaporcoin POS that has no real future value.

>> No.9868899

>>9868035
So the true colors come out huh pajeet
If it wasn't so late here I'd bog dump my Fud

But since I'm going to sleep , have fun
Still away, tomorrow tho. You guys are getting shit on

>> No.9868937

>>9868787
This. The only thing that matters for Link is adoption, PERIOD. The more the network is used, the more fees will be paid to node operators. As more and more adoption occurs, more people will buy Link to operate a node. There will be an equilibrium at a certain rate of returns.

That's exactly why marketing the token doesn't matter. The team is doing exactly what they need to right now, and that is showing the network to institutions that could use it. It will take of on its own, with natural growth, and not a tron or nano type of speculative pump and dump. I only shill it because I don't want people to miss out. The cheaper it is now, the better for me, but I don't fud.

>> No.9868946

>>9868035
>These memes are what will provide our coin with stable power in times of distress.
No, these memes and constant spamming is precisely what killed your coin. Everybody hates hearing about link.
Congratulations retards.

>> No.9868967

>>9868035

No.

Now is the time to accumulate quietly... there's lots of cheap being sold by weak hands into iron hands.

Expect the shilling to return when it reverses.

>> No.9869150

>>9868967
This. Just keep your mouth shut and let the retards drop the price. Now is NOT the time for shilling.

>> No.9869220

LINK is literally on its way towards $1000 EOY, market is shaking out weak hands and redditurds

>> No.9869527

Hold the line marines.

The antifud is working, just keep on posting eth fud and correlate it with Link. This will make us stay stable if spammed enough.

>> No.9869778

Heh, no new people are getting in crypto. Much less are joining /biz/
Who the fuck would you even be shilling to?
I bet this ghost town hasn’t had a new user in the last 2 months.