[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 436x413, 1527090352108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9855799 No.9855799 [Reply] [Original]

REQ literally destroyed my portfolio. After the January crash I saw it was hurt worse than other cryptos and took that as a good buying opportunity. All basic TA (I know TA isn't a crystal ball but it can be useful) said it would rebound well in the event of a market turnaround.
Instead, it continued a downward trend both when the market was rebounding and when it slumped again. It has literally been on a slow and painful death spiral. I thought about getting out when it hit .30 a few weeks ago (would have been profitable) but supposedly we were to see some exciting updates from the team, so I held on.
Instead we got pushing FIAT off into never, getting dropped my WikiFrance (which both the announcement of the partnership and the announcement of it dropping dumped the price kek), and an AMA with a bunch of "Yea things are great but we can't tell you details" bullshit. Infuriating.
The only thing that can save the current token holders now is an announcement of a huge partnership within the next month or so, a giant crypto market rally, or PwC announcing some kind of REQ based shift they're making across all branches. Very fucking unlikely on all fronts.
Even if those things happened in 6 months or a year, by then the price will be so dead a new flood of investors will bring it up to 5-10 cents best case scenario meaning all of the early adopters will still have gotten shit on.
This is what happens when you have a "foundation" with literally no need to appease the people they raised funds from.