[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 41 KB, 409x409, 69146434.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9839809 No.9839809 [Reply] [Original]

Time for work! Don't want to be late for your cucking!

>> No.9839818

>>9839809
>coping this hard
Y I K E S

>> No.9839817

In my truck in the parking lot contemplating suicide as we speak anon

>> No.9839877

>>9839818
What made you write this angry response anon?

>> No.9839907
File: 98 KB, 410x409, tumblr_nyle9wXDOL1v0pigno1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9839818
Wakey wakey, wagie. That yacht for Mr. Goldstein won't pay for itself.

>> No.9839918
File: 32 KB, 312x342, 2b7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9839818

>> No.9839920

>>9839809
based neet
keep making the wagies ragie

>>9839818
RAGIE WAGIE

>> No.9839923
File: 50 KB, 500x389, 4C23BF31-AEFF-44C4-A51C-203AF8BA6526.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9839809
Aw look it’s this thread again, no sleep again neet? If you’re going to try and bait us at least put some effort into what pasta you post :(

>> No.9839925

>>9839818
haha, the wagie ragie outburst. right on time. i guess you could say, im lovin' it!

>> No.9839946

>>9839818

How many boxes did you move today?

>> No.9840193
File: 450 KB, 2048x1447, 1444710513102.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh look, another thread of WAGIES GETTING BTFO
The ragie meter just started, grab your popcorns and get comfy, my fellow neet bros

>> No.9840276

Hehehe, you got btfod by /pol/ and /r9k/ then by /int/ and now you post here.

Top kek. How pathetic neetbitches are.

>> No.9840461

>>9839809
I'm working from home today

>> No.9840493

>>9840276
Kek this. I'm not even a wagie (in school atm) but most NEETs are pathetic. The laughingstock of society.

>> No.9840501

>>9840493
>t. paying thousands for a worthless degree and wasting 4 years of his precious youth for the privilege

Kek

>> No.9840522
File: 152 KB, 634x845, klj98jf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9840461
twf comfy wagecuck job where you can work from home when you want

>> No.9840525

What else am I supposed to do? I'd love to live off of someone else's money and just write bad fiction during the day, but that's not an option for me.

>> No.9840894

Man is not meant to spend 8 hours of the day doing mindless labor for someone else's benefit.

When I go in the grocery store and see the workers wasting their lives, I can't help but feel sorry for them.

I wonder what would happen if everyone just started refusing to do it. I bet we'd have UBI within 6 months.

>> No.9840919

>>9839809
okay neet faggot tell me how much YOU make a year? yeah that's right: zero. at best, you make what I make 1 month in the entire year by "trading crypto" or some shit like that. I'm honestly sick of people who live with mommy telling me that I'm a "cuck" because I make an honest living. maybe if you went outside once in awhile you'd have a girlfriend, you little virgin faggot. seriously fuck you buddy, my tax payer dollars and probably funding your depression meds, so you should show me a little more respect

>> No.9840948
File: 375 KB, 1890x1772, 14432517153332.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9840894
>Man is not meant to spend 8 hours of the day doing mindless labor for someone else's benefit.
This. I appreciate hard work and all, and I understand people need to contribute and be a productive member of society, but if you think about it, the entire system is fucked.

Most people spend 75% of their time doing mindless labor working for someone else to make someone else rich. Here in America is particularly bad, we're right behind Japan for most overworked country.

Every day when I am home I can step outside and watch the precession of cars down the highway in my town like clockwork. It's the same shit. Same patterns. People in this country work nonstop, no breaks, its just all day working from morning to night.

We were put on this earth to do more than just work, like spending time with friends and family. Taking care of your kids. Thanks to Feminism, everyone works now.

>> No.9841119

>>9840919
>coping this hard

>> No.9841131

>>9840948
>Thanks to Feminism, everyone works now.

Everyone, man and woman, has always worked for most of the day. It's just now we work for other people and often the work is mindless and/or detached from nature.

Feminism didn't cause women to work outside the home. The washing machine did and other home appliances did. Women needed new ways to help the family but our social norms made it hard for them to find work, so they rallied to gain access.

A large portion of women didn't understand the underlying reason for what they were doing and so the movement morphed into what we know as Feminism.

>> No.9841213

>>9841131
>Feminism didn't cause women to work outside the home.
Feminism is one of the main catalysts for the lowering of wages. With Feminism, you effectively double the workforce pool. That means that now, the country has an additional 100 million+ workers.

Home appliances make things easier, but being a stay at home mother and wife is still a full time job. Children need the direct care of their mothers and their family. Women also assisted their husbands with their work, and worked part time. Home appliances are just excuses used by Feminists.

The fact that they are now a society OK with sending our kids to daycare, to be raised to someone else, tells me that this has become a culture of death. Getting married later, having less kids, higher divorces, both parents working and absent from their childrens' lives. Yeah, great culture we have here. Great fucking culture.

>> No.9841249

>>9840948
>People in this country work nonstop, no breaks, its just all day working from morning to night.
I came to this conclusion after finishing up an internship at a software company. The worst thing about this mindset is that if you don't want to work basically every week of the year, people assume you're lazy instead of human.

There's not really a "happy medium" unless you had some luck thrown your way - you're either comfortably numb working for 40+ hours a week with little downtime to yourself, or some NEET with little money to yourself.

Just don't have kids. They're a waste of money.
>muh family
>muh self fulfillment

>> No.9841318

>>9839809
Jokes on you. I am a butler for a very prominent figure's same sex partner and he is very respectful

>> No.9841342

>>9841249
Yes, exactly. There is no happy medium, with the exception is if you run your own business, and/or self employed freelancer. I am living off my crypto investments, even in this bear market I can survive, which is great. But I'll never go back to wagecucking if I have to.

The power Elite dont want you to run your own business, they want you working for them, which is why its become so difficult starting your own business. The system is rigged. College is designed to keep you further in debt so you are discouraged to start a business and indoctrinate you into further cultural marxism.

My best advice to anyone is to start your own business or side hustle ASAP. Wagecucking is the worst thing for you to do. Its basically modern day contractual slavery.

The sad thing with kids is that they are technically a waste of money because you'll be forced to send them to daycare. 9/10 women are brainwashed into believing their jobs are the most important thing in life and won't stay home to take care of them. So you'll just be another absentee parent.

Again, only exception is if your run your own business.

>> No.9841354

>>9841318
What's a typical day for you as a butler?

>> No.9841403

>>9841213
This, blame Feminism and the mass amount of women entering the workforce. That was the biggest mistake of the century. Literally started the downfall of the West.

How can anyone marry the average woman with the intent of starting a family is beyond me. Modern day women are worker drones, not mother material. They care more about their pets than having actual kids.

The pet industry is booming because pets have become surrogate children for all of the single women out there. If you do have kids it's autopilot daycare and TV.

>> No.9841436

>>9840501
Except education is free in my country and my degree has an average salary of 100k. Cope.

>> No.9841468

>>9840501
And if you unironically think college life is a "waste of your youth" then you don't know what you are missing out on kek. I have plenty of time to travel, hang out with friends, party etc.

>> No.9841571

Honest question for the NEETs of this board, what are your plans for life exactly? Do you intend to have a family or anything? I'm a wagie, and I hate the system and would love to take a shot at the government by acting like a parasite to it but in the eyes of everyone around me I would lose status. Also, on days when I do nothing I'm absolutely miserable. I think there is upsides and downsides to both neeting and waging. True redpill is probably running your own business which I would like to get into.

>> No.9841706

>>9841403
What many think of as a traditional home, with a wife who babysits young children and does little else, only existed in a very brief window of history (early to mid 20th century). For all of human history before that, women worked their asses off in and around the home AND looked after the young children.

The only reason people think the traditional home was like the 1950s is because of television.

The truth is that the 50s wasn't the home working properly, it was the home NOT working. Modern tech had given women way too much time to do jack shit and it wasn't healthy for the woman or the family.

The deterioration of the West was due to our failure or inability to find work for women to do in and around the home that would be fulfilling for women and healthy for society. This should have started around the 20s. Also, men simply became soft and have allowed all kinds of decay.

>> No.9842108

>>9841706
>For all of human history before that, women worked their asses off in and around the home AND looked after the young children.

Lol, that was always the case, no one is saying otherwise. Even in the 1950's, women worked hard. I'm not sure where you're getting this idea where in the 50's women didnt work. I WOULD say in the 50's that women probably had it better, because we were actually prosperous during that time. It was a brief window where a man worked and could provide a good life for his family. That all ended once Feminism came into play.

> Modern tech had given women way too much time to do jack shit and it wasn't healthy for the woman or the family.
Wew, what lies. Absolutely false. Women worked to support their husband. That is the best role for women - they take care of the kids, the home, and act as a support system for their husbands. Women going out to work full time however, is a problem.

>> No.9842196

>>9841571
you do realize the neets here are mentally crippled or disabled in some way, right?

>> No.9842367

>>9841436
Enjoy never seeing the majority of that money you overtaxed bastard.

>> No.9842497

I have no idea how to be a successful NEET or i would try. How do i make income from home without i being crypto?

Id try crypto but it just seems so volatile and inconsistent.

Id rather make less money but a steady safe flow.