[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 315 KB, 1000x1000, DeepBagsChain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9811201 No.9811201 [Reply] [Original]

Signs your token is a shitcoin, I'll start
>it tokenizes an item that can be easily bought with real money
No one will pay for chuck e cheese coins to buy a specific item unless its illegal
>Its "mineable"
everything after BTC has been premined by devs/whales hoping to dump on retards
>devs still have access to the code
this a sure sign some greedy fuck in the future will nuke the market for his own benefit, no different than what the feds are doing with dollars and "quantitative easing" aka printing more money for themselves and their bank cartel friends
>It has an absurdly tiny cap, in the range of a few million tokens
In the grand scheme of things you need adoption, mass adoption. If only 6 million coins exist, it shuts out a significant population from participating. So what will they do? Make their own chuck e cheese token instead of using yours, making it useless for its purpose
>it isn't a store of value
anything that isn't a store of value will be useless once speculation ends and the devs run off with your money in real money. This goes back to point one as well.
>it requires anything more complicated than modern credit cards
Entering a 32 character address? Yeah no, if stacy cant swipe it while the texting chad about the new panties she cant wait to show him it will fail. This is where you laugh at REQtlets. Convenience is king.
This isn't all inclusive list so feel free to add more.
>inb4 hurr durr I made money off my pajeetcoin its not a scam
It is, and you better get out fast

>> No.9811257

>>9811201
Pretty good. I would like to add: if it's too difficult for the people who are supposed to use it to understand (have jnt in mind here, Inb4 brainlet, I know).

>> No.9811294

>>9811257
Yeah this is a real problem. Even ETH is actually stupidly hard to use for a normie
>So to make a transaction you have to copy paste an address and amount
>lol cant copy it? Enjoy entering that shit by hand
>K now you set the gas price. What do you set it to? Lol good fucking luck figuring that out
>k now click submit
>oops transaction failed
>wait I lost money? Oh yeah if the transaction fails you lose all the gas money you paid
Fucking retarded system and somehow this is the number 2 coin. Nevermind there is still no protection for entering the wrong address either