[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 445 KB, 2594x1729, 40126462231_cdf00ef431_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9777337 No.9777337 [Reply] [Original]

>mfw 23
>got into crypto at 12 dollar btc
>spent over 200k on hookers since 17
>literally gave money away (tens of thousands)
>probably spent more on coke and amphetamine
>already travelled half the world
>already had nice cars
>already done pretty much everything money can buy
>realised 99.9% of people are garbage not worth saving and I am too
>depressed
>developed anxiety
>become recluse
>drink everyday instead of anything else
>still fuck whores because sex addict
>look like a bum due to not caring about anything
>haven't spoke to another human in 5 weeks

How do I become happy? I've been "happy" but it never lasts. Someone told me the word happy in its original form came from ancient Greek or something, and meant a passing feeling, not something which can be attained and held forever. Are they right?

I used to be addicted to movement, I could not sit still, was probably "manic" but this was before I was depressed. I got shit done then. I lived fast but I got shit done still. Now, I'm like the opposite of that. I can't move at all. I feel like I'm moving backwards if anything.

How do I get back on track?

>> No.9777352

>>9777337
rehab perhaps

>> No.9777365

>>9777337
Stop spending money on hookers and people / things that give you temporary happiness, and look for things that can give you, your family, your friends, and the world lasting happiness.

>> No.9777370
File: 255 KB, 1280x732, 1513783771330.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
I'll be your friend if you wanna sell my back my first bitcoin at 13.47....

Wont suck your dick tho but i make a decent joke maybe once a week?

>> No.9777372

try cannaoil

>> No.9777382

You've not struggled you've lived a hedonistic lifestyle, in addition to that you've probably permantly changed your brain chemistry because of all the stims and booze.

Come clean, do active cardio like mountain biking with a group get your highs from achievements earning it.

Set goals > work hard > become happy

>> No.9777384

>>9777337
Go to the gym fagget.

>> No.9777395

Get a 13 year old gf, move to Siberia make a family and never go back

>> No.9777402

read a fucking philosophy book. travel to another country and explore, holy shit why do the worst most unimaginative people get lucky?

>> No.9777405

you fried your brain. it will take years to get back to normal but you need to spend your time doing better things.

>> No.9777413

Yo dude come to my province, no bullshit. Spend a couple months here and you'll regain some of your faith in humanity and enjoy yourself.

It's not a big city here, couple hundred k people, wilderness, drinks and the like.

>> No.9777422

>>9777337
step one stop drinking.

>> No.9777438

>>9777337
try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life. the fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction. obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same. I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner. I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it. the only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that. I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day. unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven. honestly the only reason I even want to get rich is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum. I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all. I live for that day to come.

>> No.9777450

It's really not that hard to figure out why your head is fucked up bro.

>> No.9777458

>>9777337
You shared energy with all the hookers, it's going to be rough.
What you need right now is:
>GYM
>READING PHILOSOPHY
>THINK

>> No.9777469

It is because you live like a poorman whit much money.
Start living like a rich. Fucking fagot. Wakeup!!

>> No.9777526

>>9777402
I read every day and have done for as long as I can remember. Read before bed without fail for the past 10 years. Sometimes even when drunk or drugged, lol.

>> No.9777531

>>9777458
You can only start to appreciate the world and people around you if you spend your time with intelligent people and commit yourself to hard work on something that is important for you.

If there isn't anything important than just read and learn, you will find something.

Pain brings the truth, now transmute the pain into working on yourself and you will find some meaning.

>> No.9777540

>>9777413
the province of invisibility?

>> No.9777568

>>9777413
Where?

>>9777450
I've stopped drugs now.

>> No.9777572

Stop LARPing, you pathetic faggot.

>> No.9777578
File: 35 KB, 384x441, hiv.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
>spent over 200k on hookers since 17

>> No.9777587

as someone who is probably in the top 1%+ of happiest people on the planet,

> meant a passing feeling, not something which can be attained and held forever.

this is incorrect. i am and will be happy forever regardless of anything going on in my life. grief and loneliness are a total joke, i cant even experience 1% of these effects

i have no money, no friends, no career, basically no interaction with anyone except 4chan. the goals people spend their lives chasing are completely irrelevant to happiness. they will only ever realize this too late

you know what i've realized after telling people time and time again the precise steps to become happy? nobody cares. they're not willing to change their lifestyle or thought patterns. they not willing to put any effort. so now i barely even try to help

and in that vein i refuse to cast pearls before swine. if you want to pay me for help you can contact me at my throwaway pzpzpz3@yahoo.com

or not, idc. even if you paid me there's pretty much a 0% chance you'll listen. people just absolutely refuse to change. its not even difficult, its just radically different than the status quo

>> No.9777591

>>9777578
I'm clean but I got chlamydia once

>> No.9777594
File: 37 KB, 384x441, better.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
>>9777337
>How do I become happy?

>> No.9777595

>>9777337
the body
the body is governed by three forces
one blood that is fire
two water which is water
three breath which is wind
you need to bring ALL three back into tune with being to once again experience the glory of life

>> No.9777598

>>9777337

Was ist Glück? – Das Gefühl davon, daß die Macht wächst, – daß ein Widerstand überwunden wird.

Decide on a change you want and make it happen. Rinse, repeat.

>> No.9777605

>>9777337
Read books, stop drug abuse, get into a hobby or craft and improve upon it, exercise, meditation, etc.
you don't have to do all at once but do some, you've been pampered by the amount of money and the low effort you needed to obtain it. Drugs and dopamine have desensitised the regular world, you need some strucure, some feeling of purpose and belonging, now your just a richfag that doesn't understand the world and does what he wants, like a spoiled child getting everything he wants without effort.
Get yourself in order, maybe participate in some sporting events, build or create stuff don't just consume, maybe give away money to poorfags like me who give you free advice, could be your coach if you want to, I'm at the point where I would do whatever just for some money (no gay sex)

>> No.9777607

>>9777337
How much effort you ready to put in lad? Like, are you serious enough to benefit from rehab?
That shit works if, and ONLY IF, you actually want to change and put in the large amount of work needed. It will also get you a couple social connections. Even if you don't want to keep those people around in the long term, train your social skills on them.

Not saying that it is easy, but if you manage those 2 steps then you have a real honest shot at making it.

Just not feeling like a fucking wreck from alcohol-withdrawal when you wake up in the morning will make dealing with your depression a bit easier.

>> No.9777621

>>9777587
People who are always happy are just retarded. Low IQ, etc. Why would I take advice from someone with low IQ?

The smartest men throughout history have battled deep depression and sadness. Many succumbed to it.

Why would I trust someone who says "I'm always happy"? That isn't a good thing, if you ask me.

I want to be happy, but what I mean by that is happier. I don't want to be a bubbly tween retard.

You can't have passion if you are happy all of the time.

>> No.9777624

>>9777587
>f you want to pay me for help

desperate beggar enjoy your ban faggit

>> No.9777662

>>9777598
I know I've read all of that believe me, overcoming, the meaning of life is to overcome, etc. But the thing is, those are all just theories and words really. They are logical in a world that isn't. Life isn't logical. Passion isn't logical.

>> No.9777688

>>9777337
>he still thinks happy is an emotion

Thank you for making me feel like less of a brainlet for not selling ark at $3.80 a few months ago

>> No.9777702
File: 1.31 MB, 470x960, religionbrains.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
You just found out why religion exists, anon. It's time to get back in touch with your spiritual side, and give your life over to the Lord.

>> No.9777765
File: 208 KB, 500x500, 1522429913852.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
You're done for. Ignorance is bliss.
>This is why talented musicians always off or ruin themselves.
An overdeveloped chimp's body and mind is not prepared for the kind of excitement you've experienced, no normie family gathering or bowling with coworkers will ever fulfill you ever again. You can only find happiness in bigger and bigger doses of those things you've described and nothing else. You'll keep on chasing until your addictions kill you or bankrupt you.
Good luck.

>> No.9777861

>>9777568
You op??

>> No.9777876

>>9777777

>> No.9777885

>>9777621

140iq. scored 99% on nearly every standardized test while growing up

as i said, people refuse to give up their beliefs(like for instance about being happy all the time isnt a possibility, when its infact every humans birthright and its practically criminal we dont have a mental health class in school)

dont even bother contacting me, you won't even try a single thing i suggest anyway.

>> No.9777931

>>9777861
Yeah, phoneposting.
>>9777885
I would never pay someone to tell me how to live. It's not my in nature. Even asking anonymously was difficult. You're not dealing with your average incel, are you? They're incel due to other things like lack of drive to begin with, or laziness. Never in my life have I been these things even at my lowest. I find it difficult to ask because I am born to take. Do you understand?

>> No.9777934

>>9777621
>The smartest men throughout history have battled deep depression and sadness.
Name three.

>> No.9777973

>>9777934
Gogol, Tolstoy, Van Gogh

>> No.9777994

first step is to stop larping

forcing fantasies into your head will never yield anything good

>> No.9778004

>>9777931
Newfoundland brotendo.

>> No.9778017

>>9777934
Pretty much any and every philosopher. Most writers, most poets, most inventors, most musicians, most of the "great" men of history. Who wasn't? One of the reasons they became great at something in the first place is because learning meshes well with certain introverted traits, or things (habits, moods, etc) that stem from deep sadness and loneliness.

Self discipline, loneliness, sobriety (or the opposite of this to the extreme), an excessive workload, relentless effort, disregard for his likeability, self denial, and self abuse, rejection of self indulgences, constant pressure, gruelling accumulation.

>> No.9778018

dedicate your life to the white race

>> No.9778030

>>9777337
How fat are you? With all that money you could have a really nicely prepared personal meal plan and personal trainer to do all the logistics and motivation for you and you would be a much happier person. You need to take care of your physical self to achieve mental wellness

>> No.9778031

>>9777587
this guy gets it

>>9777621
i was professionally tested at 15 and scored 153
intelligence is potential, what you do with it boils down to other factors
here's the logic trap you're falling into: how do you define "the smartest men in history"? you're looking at overachievers with great accomplishments. but every intelligent man doesn't change the world, in fact most don't. there is a reason most presidents, elite lawyers, bankers, doctors end up around 130iq despite there being a large enough number of 150+iq people to fill their shoes: social achievements don't bring you any more happiness than other kinds of achievements, and being in the public eye comes with a variety of drawbacks. it's much healthier to put your mind to work on a passion project and optimize the course of your life to provide yourself with the material comfort and the personal relationships you need

>> No.9778050

>>9777337
Crash the market.

>> No.9778057

>>9777931
has nothing to do with telling you how to live. its about acknowledging your own brain is computer that can be programmed however you like. you're currently running your culture's program/your parents/your friends, etc. that program is extremely toxic and not conducive to health or well-being.

with effort you can create your own program. but you won't. you absolutely refuse to even acknowledge the possibility of other points of view. its fine, at least you're in good company

i've already wasted too much time, good luck

>> No.9778079
File: 3.77 MB, 348x550, 1516398191417.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
Start making art, music, film, etc. Try to make people happy through your art and educate them with what you have experienced through the lifetime you have lived

>> No.9778127

Jeez, just from your replies tells me you have a shit attitude op. No wonder why you're in that position lmao

>> No.9778133

>>9777337
You've been fooled by the system. You're in hyper normalization, you need to retreat like you already are doing. But to nature. Rent or buy a home near the ocean and woods. Become friends with people that live there. And limit yourself to exposure to mainstream stimuli, consumption, shit TV, etc. . You're gonna hate the first two weeks. Then you will be at peace. And happiness is not a goal in itself, it's a passive effect from something else. Usually when you're engaged in something that makes you forget everything and you're completely in the moment, you're happy. Chasing happiness is analogous to chasing good health and you become a hypochondriac.

>> No.9778135

>>9778018
I've read enough Evola to know that you're going in the wrong direction.
>>9778030
I'm not fat at all.
>>9778031
I would rather dedicate my life to something greater than myself. Maybe this is where all of my issues originate from. I have high standards and high expectations of myself which I am not living up to in any way at all. It is a constant battle I have internally every day since I was 14 or so (or whenever my brain turned on as it does in puberty or just after) which consists of part of me wanting to at least try to do that (dedicate myself to something greater and sacrifice everything else) even if it means never feeling happiness again, and the other part of me saying "No, just relax, prioritise happiness over anything else. Don't make any sacrifices for anything, just live for now and be happy like normal people do"

Either way, as a result, now I'm completely lost and running around in circles.

>> No.9778145

>>9777765
This is true.

Look in to nihilism anon. It sounds like you've realised nothing matters. This is the ultimate achievement, but the one that will destroy you emotionally.

Hedonism is the only way out of the hellish existence of nihilism, but that lifestyle will make you anxious about destroying your body and dying painfully.

I still haven't found equilibrium, I hope you do.

God speed anon.

>> No.9778163

>>9778079
I already to that but as a hobby. It does help soothe me but it is temporary too.
>>9778127
I am probably a narcissist and arrogant. I can't help it even when I try.

>> No.9778183

>>9778057
You sound arrogant and deluded.

>> No.9778184

Give me 50k my mom has cancer

>> No.9778205

>>9778133
I'm gonna be honest with you, I know this is a part of it 100%. I spent some time away from the internet for 4 months, and the first two weeks felt like hell. It felt like I didn't exist. I went through withdrawals from the internet. I don't think many people realise how addicted to the internet they really are. That being said, I couldn't pull the plug on it totally. I am addicted to rapid fire information which is why I use 4chan in the first place. Isn't that why we all use it? You have to be a certain way to find this place, get used to it, etc.
>>9778145
I know that nihilism isn't the way and although I am pretty pathetic now, I still know that everything does matter. I am not nihilistic even if my actions are.

>> No.9778212

>>9778163
Come to my land man. There's plenty of opportunity and lots for you to do in the meantime.

This is a port city and we accept people of all kinds around here. Economy is crazy too and you could potentially find what makes you happy.

>> No.9778248

You need structure, responsibility, and discipline.

Happy can't come without unhappy. You also lack gratitude for actual work. "Things" won't bring "happiness" without anticipation.

Your problem is easily solved (But I can tell you're no fixer):
Make a schedule. Take small bites of your long-term goals each day. Set a detailed to-do list. Everything from brushing your teeth to making your bed. Rob yourself of specific luxuries if you stray from your path. Follow through on it; don't be a bitch.

Boom. Happiness. Gratitude. Achievement. Self-worth.

>> No.9778257

>>9777934
Robin Williams, The Rock, Bill Hicks, and a lot of comedians. Einstein and some great minds had depression and dyslexia.

>> No.9778285

>>9777702
How exactly is somebody supposed to go from "skeptical of the supernatural" to "give myself over to the lord" without serious delusion?

>> No.9778292

>>9778145
see: >>9777702

Nihilism is not a state of enlightenment and it is not a red pill. On the contrary, it's a rejection of the spiritual forces that have for centuries elevated us above the beasts, and guided us towards the creation of human civilization. Without divinely inspired limitations on our instinctual lusts and dopamine inspired cravings we are little more than hairless, talking monkeys, who will find no purpose in life beyond instant gratification and selfish material pursuits. If such a way of living were to take a hold on an entire society, it would do to that society what it does to individuals such as OP.

>> No.9778300

>>9777337
>1 post by this id

>> No.9778310

>>9778145
Brainlets like you don't realize that nihilism is entry level and the real red pill is figuring out how to dispel it entirely and find meaning in life.

>> No.9778311

>>9778183
he might not word it nicely, but he's 100% right

>>9778135
then think about the best way to get to your goal. being miserable will likely put hurdles between you and any great endeavor. spending a couple years to build sustainable inner happiness is a worthy investment in the grand scheme of a 80-year human life. this is actually a sacrifice - forcing yourself to stop running ahead, going against your instinct to view big and do big right away

>> No.9778333

>>9777337
You will find peace and happiness when you become one with God and spiritually aware. Our society is too much focused on the physical like you were and still are. Read about some greek and roman philosopher's and you will come to realization that through their way of thinking and philosophies they were trying to find the creator and find a way to live life as it was meant to be lived. Read some Seneca, Marcus Aurelius, Aristotle etc. and your journey should ultimately lead you to Quran. Listen everything we do and say affects us in a way we don't understand because we're too deep into the shit that globalists introduced us to eg. porn, casual sex, drugs, partying, movies, football fanaticism and other brainlet activities. To finally understand it would be like giving a person born blind his sight back. It really is like a complete new sense. Trust me you don't need to be smart, rich, have "luck" or anything else. All you need is to stop being arrogant and look for the truth. The right road is always bumpy and full of treacherous traps but it leads to greatness, the wrong road is always easy to walk on but as you have experienced it leads to darkness, it is a botomless pit. GL

>> No.9778334

I'm testing to see if I'm still banned

>> No.9778357

>>9778183
arrogant hmm "having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities."

well i have no importance to anyone. i just hang out in my room or at a park all day. and i have no abilities except my control over my own mental faculties.

deluded? maybe... maybe im deluded in saying you could inflict the worst possible torture on me and i will remain happy. i mean my life has been pretty easy and its likely i dont have much experience with "real pain"

does it matter? would you rather be supremely blissful or (opposite of deluded... enlightened?) wait this is getting confusing, isnt that the same thing?

either way whatever i am, its working for me. and will always work for me. i hope you can say the same

>> No.9778360

>>9777337

Jesus Christ this will be me very soon. Haven't worked for over a year bcuz btc and smoke err day. Started drinking too.

>> No.9778393

>>9778292
I already know that nihilism isn't the answer, but the default state of everyone alive now is pretty much nihilism anyway. They would not end up like me. This is something different.

>>9778311
But I have seen so much. I have felt the highest of highest of highs and the lowest of lows. Most people do not, and I am inherently sickened by most people. If that makes me an asshole then I must be, but I have always felt this way since I was a child.

>>9778300
I'm here, just my ID changed.

>> No.9778402

>>9777337
>How do I become happy?
depends for me happiness would be not having to do anything i don't want to.
i can absolutely be happy if i do nothing just game browse the internet, chat, code for fun whatever.

i actually want to do a project based loosely on cryptocurrencies. it's not a fucking scam or an other shitcoin it's about making the world a better place. having time to work on it would make me happy.

>> No.9778412

>>9778333
>Read some Seneca, Marcus Aurelius, Aristotle etc. and your journey should ultimately lead you to Quran
Everything else you said is correct, but if you want an idea of where the Quran will lead you spiritually, look no further than the horror show that is the Middle-East and North Africa.

>> No.9778416

>>9777372
Yes cannoli is delicious, have with chocolate chips

>> No.9778464

>>9778357
You are the average I would rather die than become, though. People like you die happy and you live happy, but you just don't do anything. You're the equivalent of a hot model with life on easy. No substance, no understanding. This is why you're happy. Your version of happiness is not the same as mine, it's blunted. Mine is intense and sharp, yours is dull but prolonged. You are happy, but you are uninspired. You are happy, but you are bland, etc.

And I don't mean this in an offensive way, it's just my experience after having met many people from many countries who are like it.

>> No.9778468

>>9777352
This, OP

>> No.9778477

>>9778412
You're completely misguided. What happens in mid-easty is literally proxy war of pawn nations of freemasons. You and I will literally fight their war because people think islam is the root cause and i'm not saying this because i'm a muslim. Stop looking at the surface, look deeper, we're all being played. It saddens me really because all of this can end right now.

>> No.9778482

>>9777337
There's always a thread like this on here.. larp.

>> No.9778494

>>9777337
serves you right.

>> No.9778519

>>9777526
4chan doesn’t count faggot

>> No.9778526

>>9778402
None of those things make me happy. In fact, my own hobbies and passions don't make me happy because I feel a nagging voice in my mind that tells me they are not useful and I should be doing something more worthwhile. I do not understand how someone can play video games, etc, all day. I could never do that. I have to be doing something that can have greater impact at some point later, even now in my current messed up state, I still struggle to waste time (in an individual way), even though in general I am wasting time by being in the state I am in, if you understand me. In other words: I struggle to do individual things like say, playing a video game or doing something purely for 'fun', but I am still how I am as my OP described. Posting on here is probably the closest I come to wasting time on any individual 'hobby'.
I realise this is probably not easy to understand but, yeah.

>> No.9778547

Just find love. Someone that matter more than anything else. Someone you feel comfortable to be with.

But to find love the hardest part will be to not to think about her in doggy style everytime you look at her.

>> No.9778552
File: 17 KB, 290x560, islam2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9778477
I'm not talking about war. I'm talking about their cultural practices and their sinful ways of life (e.g. incest, polygamy, murdering adulterers and homosexuals, child marriages, actual rape culture/bride kidnappings etc.). You need to look no deeper than to compare the life and teachings of Christ to that of Mohammed, and understanding that ultimately, practicing Christians and practicing Muslims are a loose reflection of their central figures.

>> No.9778559

Read philosophy
The ultimate luxury

>> No.9778569

>>9778257
>smartest men throughout history
>Robin Williams, The Rock, Bill Hicks
???

>> No.9778571

>>9777337
Believe or not, that was my story as well.
http://icanonlyimagine.com/

Watch this movie. Find peace my friend.

>> No.9778585

>>9778526
>>9778402
Also, one of the reasons I loved drugs (always uppers which makes perfect sense given) is because I FELT like I was moving forward. With coke, I felt like I was leaping forward. It suited me down to the core, but I guess most addicts would say "It suits me". This is obviously why I loved it so much when I did, but later realised this anyway and obviously stopped because I don't want to die, lol.

>> No.9778599

>>9778464
to each their own

ive crafted my mentality partly through the belief happiness/fun is not only the point of my personal existence, but probably the existence of all beings in the universe. i dont really care if we ever have really amazing technological breakthroughs and conquer our galaxy. if we could all just be happy and loving to one another while having fun making cool art and entertainment i think that would be pretty neat

theres some other good advice in this thread, hope you find what you're looking for

>> No.9778606

>>9778569
This is the depth of the people giving advice. This is about the same as most professional therapists too, btw. So don't waste your money if you ever end up where I am.

>> No.9778609

Hook me up with some funds and i'll give you the secret to everything.

>make you feel a whole lot better
>stop spending money on bitches
>help your fellow /biz/ frens
>Get rich together.
>Then we can all chill and do cocaine off bitches asses.
>Overlooking Whistler.

>> No.9778633

>>9778547
There is nothing to add to this thread anymore. The answer is here dude.

The most complicated thing to give and get and the most important thing the most fulfilling thing.

All the rest is BS.

>> No.9778639

>>9777438
> it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven

So have you actually tried sticking your dick into a fresh loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven?

Asking for a friend.

>> No.9778640

Did u even try DMT

>> No.9778685

>>9778547
>>9778633
I've done all of that. Women don't interest me at all except purely for release. That is my view on all women due to past experiences and too many hookers, I just want my release and then I'm done until I need the next.

You know that feeling you get when you just reached orgasm and now you want to stand up, push the girl out of the room, and get on with your actual plan of the day? I feel like that all the time, except for about 10-15 minutes every 2-3 days.

>> No.9778696

>>9777337
>BTC
Found your problem. Go 100% in TRTL right now. Will be happy tomorrow.

>> No.9778736

>>9778685

I know this is your current state because you did too much bitch. I did that too, I felt the same. I slowed down, less and less up to 0, then normal people, still playing, less and less, then no sex date, only seriousness and then you find someone great.

It's a lot of work to pass from a sex machine to a love machine. But this is the cost to become happy.

And it worked to me so you can do it to. You have to reformat your brain and think about girls as nice human beings just like you instead of thinking about their vagina/asshole.

Invest in yourself to invest in someone else later.

Then you will invest in your children. ( later later later)

>> No.9778742

>>9778685
yeah man you got a miserable existence and perspective going on there. I don't think taking any of these actions is going to help you until you commit to change your mentality and how you view the world

>> No.9778904

>>9778357
You stated you're your wasting time, implying your time is valuable. Your inability to identify this confirms how deluded you truly are.

>> No.9778937
File: 1.95 MB, 2925x3705, 1470888967865[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9778310
>thinking in terms of red and blue pill

how binary of you
because life is full of black and white issues with no grey overlap

>> No.9778974

>>9778552
>implying this has been a constant throughout history
islam on its own has done wonderful things, like preserving greek literature, and being a center of learning for a few hundred years
just because wahabism is the most visible form of islam (to you) doesnt mean its all bad

religion is a great force for society, zealotry of any form is abhorrent cancer

>> No.9778981

>>9777438
This is literally the best post on /biz/ right now

>> No.9779002

>>9777438
>Pool vacuum

I honestly can't tell if that post is fake or not. I... I... I can believe it.

>> No.9779030

Poor little rich fuckboi unwilling to listen bloo bloo bloo sage sage
S
A
G
E

>> No.9779034

>>9778552
So-called Christians have historically committed tons of atrocities and continue to do so today, does that mean Christianity is evil? No it means that evil individuals will use religion as a shield for their treachery.

>> No.9779053

>>9778904
interesting. everyones time is valuable.

as i said before i've invested a great deal of time detailing precise steps to become happy to people whom say they have a great desire to reach such a state. and 99% of the time its completely ignored because in reality people actually refuse to change their beliefs/minds and will guard their toxic attitudes to their death. this thread is simply another example

>> No.9779088

>>9778526
>None of those things make me happy.
well there is your problem. if you can't find happiness in the simplest things you won't find real happiness ever.

>> No.9779111

>>9778464
The fact that you have to break out fanfic tier language to describe how you see yourself is really pathetic. Unironic tip: stop being a faggot.

>> No.9779163

>>9779111
i'm with this guy either drugs fucked up your brain or you are larping.

>> No.9779188

>>9777337
Get a hobby that isn't regrading your body pussy

Alternatively kill yourself

>> No.9779189

>>9777337
Sorry, for you loss anon.
You have no developed trades?
Are you a professional at most things you do or learn to do.
Do you understand God is real and man is constantly trying to emulate Him?
Do you not understand you have been doing the opposite of what man was intended to do.

>> No.9779229

>>9777337
never had luck with money, now I am making it like an worthless pajeet, little by little.
You have to find people who want to TALK to You not materialistic self. Go on an adventure, with an backpack, by yourself, no electronics(maybe gps or so.)

>> No.9779238

>>9777337
Have you tried not being a lying faggot?

>> No.9779334

op can either continue pretending he knows what he wants or he can start listening to other people

itt: op continues pretending he knows what he wants

>> No.9779347

OP could you send 1 btc to me?

>> No.9779350

>>9778017
>>9778135

It's cool how certain characteristics, mentality or traits are just beyond race, lineage or time, it's as if such traits are a fundamental part of human existence.

You've already answered your own questions OP, it seems that you're currently stuck on being aware of your need to dedicate yourself to something but have no solution for it. This is the hardest stage and many simply devote themselves to religion - a readily available solution of which requires no effort from the adopter.

Like you also said the most capable and high achieving individuals since history have typically been the most depressive when they were young and lost. Same goes for people who seems "happy" and content, such as comedians (no successful comedians are ever inherently happy people)

You already know your problem just keep trying your best to solve it, nobody can help you with that. Just to end my rant you may also enjoy this video - just a damn tuna cutter yet I immediately like him from the way he treats his work with respect https://youtu.be/trbl4RNgKO0

>> No.9779834

>>9777337

ONE POST BY THIS ID

>> No.9779966

>>9777438
i know exactly what you mean. i nut in under a minute.

>> No.9780042

>>9779034
The difference is that Christians who commit atrocities are acting directly in oppose to Christ's teachings. Muslims who commit atrocities are mirroring their prophet, who was a murderer, slaver and rapist. That is to say, so called moderate Muslims are the ones who aren't "true Muslims", which is why Islam lends itself to extremism on a mass scale so much better than Christianity.

>> No.9780189
File: 283 KB, 1080x1239, bronze.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
You need the Bronze Age Mindset.

https://twitter.com/bronzeagemantis/status/1002413184358211584

>> No.9780594

>>9778285

By reframing what you conceive of as supernatural. Everything is perspective. That's the point of 'excellence is reward from christ' the point is that most people think of religion as an escape from the limitations of nature, the promise of immortality or some other bs. The true purpose of christianity is to give us what we already have, beauty, art, civilisation. You are already IN the Christian paradise, already RECEIVING the lords gifts every time you watch a good film (which has been influenced by 800 years of western literature) or date a nice gir with a strong work ethic (who isn't some degenerate biqueer femme who does coke goes to clubs and sucks off strangers in the bathroom).

Giving yourself to Christ is about preserving what we have, not getting even more. Or don't and watch what happens.

>> No.9780654

>>9780594
OP here. I believe in a god, just not 'thee' god. Meaning, I believe something greater built the universe, but I don't believe it's any religion on Earth currently.

I believe there is a higher power, just one we don't know, and not any of the popular religions.

>> No.9780677

>>9780189
Just lol. Retards like this trying to write books. Riiight. Posting those pictures and having that aesthetic might appeal to some 100 IQ types though, yeah.

>> No.9780707
File: 9 KB, 213x237, brainlethelmet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9780654
>I'm spiritual but not religious
This is equivalent to saying that you believe the Earth revolves around the sun but you don't believe in science.

>> No.9780766

>>9780654

Found the r*dditor who smokes weed, loves to travel, and talks all kinds of shit. I bet you think you're really profound for 'figuring it out'.

>> No.9780803

>>9780707
No it isn't. It's saying: I believe there is A god, just not any of the ones written about in religious texts found on Earth. I read the KJV often, but only because I like the book as a piece of literature.

>>9780766
I'm OP, you retard. Far from that. I was religious, but I realised the above... that I inherently believe in A god, just not thee god. Take your religious salesman shit elsewhere. I was confusing my belief for a god for belief in thee god that someone penned.

>> No.9780824

>>9780803

And how are your bastardized beliefs working out for you? You seem unhappy, lonely, and crippled with addictions to self satisfying acts.

>> No.9780838

>>9780803
>I believe there is A god, just not any of the ones written about in religious texts found on Earth.
So you're a deist, in that you believe this "God" created the Earth/universe and promptly abandoned it?

>> No.9780857

>>9777337
I for one like AA

>> No.9780941

>>9777337
there is no way to happiness. happiness is the way.

>> No.9780968

>>9780838
No. I believe there is a god, just not any we know of. How is that so hard to understand?
As in, I believe in a god, but he's not described in some fucking book written in the middle ages. Understand?

>> No.9780985

>>9780824
That may be, but poor people often turn to religion out of desperation. Like you I bet.

I believe in god, just not muh popular religious text

>> No.9781021

Just don't fall for low IQ religion shills and you'll be ok OP.

>> No.9781076

>>9780985

Quite the opposite, I'm religious because I have a nice life and I'm grateful for it. In my experience Atheists, like Commies, are usually severely butthurt and bitter.

>> No.9781204
File: 24 KB, 555x416, 1527686648778.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777438
>/biz/
No where on earth can you find such quality investment advice

>> No.9781294

>>9781076
While there are a lot of atheists because 2018... I just said I believe in a god.

>> No.9781329
File: 3.29 MB, 3269x4763, 1511072524809.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
Life is short
Death is sure
Sin the cause
Christ the cure.

>> No.9781360
File: 13 KB, 220x229, a2c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cpu mined hundreds on throwaway addresses before they were even worth anything
>left 100 on mt. gox.

>> No.9781451

>>9780968
So you believe in a God who hasn't abandoned us, but hasn't revealed himself to us either? Why? What's the basis for this?

>> No.9781481

>>9781360
The only reason I bought at 12 usd is because I tried mining on a 100 dollar laptop because I was pretty much a kid. Think I was 15-16 when I bought.

>>9781451
No, I believe there is a higher power. Not necessarily in the form of a man, or something that resembles that, but it could be an energy, etc. I don't believe "god" has abandoned us, or the power has abandoned us, and I believed it has revealed itself to us, because we are here, we are talking about it right now, no? Just imagine no religious texts existed, and that is what I believe.

>> No.9781501

There's no such thing as lasting happiness. People who strive for that are people who are unable to live in the now.

>> No.9781836

Try mindfulness and meditation + yoga.

>> No.9782256

>>9777337
>hedonism isn't making me happy
oh really?

>> No.9782341
File: 93 KB, 480x600, wOHXhHN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777438
this, OP, the best advice you'll ever get on /biz/, i dont give a fuck if you never reply once, but that post needs to get through your drugged up alcoholic brain.

The haters can go fuck themselves

>> No.9782403

>>9777337
honestly OP, your story is why i didn't buy crypto in 2011. I saw myself

I learned how to be happy first, then i went after money.

Happiness comes from within. You make yourself happy. Nothing in the world will make you happy, and last. Happiness comes from deciding to love the torment that is existence.

Being alone can help you discover how to be happy, but you have to give up your vices, and you have to be RELENTLESS.

Heroic doses of pyschedelics helped me, but you might have burned your brain out on stimulants and sex. This stops psychedelics from giving you the pleasure necessary to overcome your demons. Psychedelics work by making you confront your demons, but if your reward system is too broken this can drive you insane instead.

I prescribe you 3 years of physical labor, living on a mountain. You have to try the thing you've never tried if you want to find the thing you've never found.

>> No.9782419

>>9781481
You are God, and your pain is eternal. Accept it.

>> No.9782427

>>9780838
he didn't abandon it, he inhabited it. what do you think you are?

>> No.9782460

>>9782403
Okay, i understand hindsight is 20/20 and im glad you are trying to put materialism behind you, but that is NOT the reason you didnt buy bitcoin when it was dirt cheap you larping faggot

>> No.9782523

>>9782460
Yeah, it is. I had the loan offer already, 3 grand and bitcoin was $4. All I had to do was sign it.

Don't care if you believe me.

I was studying psychology at the time, learning about reward systems and operant conditioning. Probably saved my life. I wasn't making great choices overall back then, but that was one of the best choices I've made, particularly considering the other choices I was making back then.

>> No.9782535

>>9777405
>it will take years to get back to normal

don't feed him lies, OP fucked up too much. Amphetamines literally ruin you.

>> No.9782538

>>9782403
decent advice. dont think i ever would have found happiness if i didnt spend like 10 years alone. psychedelics were pretty key as well.

>> No.9782547

>>9780677
It's your loss.

>> No.9782569

>>9782547
No it isn't

>> No.9782579

>>9782523
>Choosing to not invest in Bitcoin at $4 was the best thing I ever done
>Implying you chose not to buy Bitcoin at $4 because you realised in some sort of epiphany that it would rise rapidly to 19,000 and you would end up becoming a hedonistic fuck up drug addict

Riiiiiight

>> No.9782630
File: 180 KB, 602x339, main-qimg-28074cca778c0bbccfc82902e87e3897.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
Use your wealth to connect with other crypto whales and build the white ethnostate!

>> No.9782676

fucking great copy pasta

>> No.9782776
File: 172 KB, 640x519, 1515653.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9778205

>Everything does matter
That's too vague and abstract for your mind to really accept. You want to know what's really not abstract? Survival. Not just for you, but your entire lineage that fought clawing and scraping through the generations to manifest you at this point in time. All for you to just give up. You decided this is where the progress stops?

>Millionaire but not helping humanity prepare for the coming Grand Solar Minimum.
People delude and distract themselves into thinking tomorrow, next year, next month will be just like today. You think your precious hookers and blow will always be there, and you can die peacefully of old age?

We are all headed for a big wake up call. And we will only be able to blame ourselves, all the wasted time spent on indulging ourselves, mindlessly consuming media, always making small talk but not speaking on anything of importance.

Humanity is living on a knife's edge anon, time to wake up

>> No.9782840

>>9782579
I didn't need to know a specific number . . . i knew that either a) it would crash and burn and i would be in debt 3k more than i already was. b) if it caught on it I would own a sizeable portion of a global financial system, having obtained that position as reward for a completely irresponsible decision or c) I would spend all $3k on drugs, since that was the main outlet for bitcoin at the time.

You don't need to predict the future to predict the set of possible futures. Risk-benefit analysis. When the best possible outcome (getting rich but conditioning myself into a shitty unhappy human) is bad, the only way to win is not to play.

it's the same reason why i never have and never will play the lottery, roulette, slots, etc. the odds of having a fulfilled and happy life after winning the lottery are as shitty as the odds of winning the lottery.

>> No.9782853

>>9782776
I already know all of that. Why do you think I am how I am? Like I said, I've read enough to know that there is literally no use fighting against something that will pick you up and carry you away. Your best bet is to encourage it, draw it in, while manoeuvring yourself into a better position, and maybe taking a beating, but after the initial fight, you are at a new vantage point.

People on here like to talk about "stopping degeneracy" all of these things, but it's too late for that. The only option is to encourage it, and do as I said. Read some Evola.

>> No.9782883

>>9777337
With great power comes great responsibility.
And no, it's not a meme: you lost your chance at making a difference, kek.

>> No.9782893

>>9777337
Go back to Twitter cobain

>> No.9782918
File: 219 KB, 2518x1024, 1520645266689.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9782853
>Like I said, I've read enough to know that there is literally no use fighting against something that will pick you up and carry you away

Nice word salad anon

What do you mean, fighting what? Degeneracy in general?

I will look into that greasy meatball philosopher...

>> No.9782983

>>9777337
Vist /fit and get jacked asfuck
Then realize true happiness comes from within

>> No.9783027

>>9778569
Generations will look down upon the smiling face of the rock, a shining beacon of intelligence and accomplishment

>> No.9783028
File: 61 KB, 600x897, ajXRgQG_700b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
For some bitcoins I will help anyone find happiness ...

My method relies on basically 1 drug .. Medical drug (not antidepressant, not heroin/meth .. none of that sort)

This drug will keep you happy no matter what
This will make you more manly
A lot of sexual libido
This drug is the secret of happiness

>> No.9783037

>>9777876
LINK 1cent EOY?

>> No.9783038

>>9777337
Its all about dopamine
Use your funds and ski bum next winter

>> No.9783079

>>9777438
It sounds like something out of the movie final destination would happen.

>> No.9783154

>>9777973
>artists
>smartestests
er, anon, I...

>> No.9783318

>>9777337
Try boedhism.

>> No.9783667
File: 73 KB, 700x700, a2rL7bD_700b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
>>9777337
Contact me op or anyone depressed with some btc

my email is
some1noone1
@
gmail
com

For some bitcoins I will help anyone find happiness ...

My method relies on basically 1 drug .. Medical drug (not antidepressant, not heroin/meth .. none of that sort)

This drug will keep you happy no matter what
This will make you more manly
A lot of sexual libido
This drug is the secret of happiness

>> No.9783692

This is what ultimately happens with every degenerate person like you. You're 23 and you haven't accomplished anything in life meanwhile I'm 22 and already havw husband and 2 children, house in rural area and I am happier than your miserable self will ever be. Fuckin modern degenerates

>> No.9783709

How can you be happy if you don't take care of yourself anon.

>> No.9783794

>>9777337
>1 post by this ID
sage

>> No.9783888

>>9783692
Lol girls who want children before 28 don't exist anymore, nice larp

>> No.9783900

>>9777337
Dude, read the book Man's Search for Meaning

>> No.9784500

>>9783888
Fuck off with your generalization bs, people are different. But how would you know, you never interacted with a normal femalr in your whole life becuase you're probably chasing sluts.

>> No.9784722

>>9783692
>husband and 2 children, house in rural area
accomplishment lol
enjoy being a cumdumpster baby factory!

>> No.9784985

>>9784722
Cumdumpster? I thought cumdumpsters where used up sluts and whores.
> baby factory
Mm, that's the female primary duty in animal kingdom. You're probably a roastie brainwashed by feminism that thinks women should be independent bitches and sluts, and not mothers. Or a brainwashed cuck if you' re male.

>> No.9785090

Think.

>> No.9785827

>>9778257
Holy Reddit

>> No.9785923

>>9777702
This man knows.

>> No.9786038

>>9777337
meditation and digging deep inside yourself, drop the drugs first of all, need to fix brain chemical balance for a start.

>> No.9786090

>>9777337
Dude try buying some land out in the woods and building a little off-grid cabin yourself, the peacefulness will help get your mind back on the right track.

Just go out and try it for a couple weeks and if you like it see if you can do it for a year. Something like this, OP: https://youtu.be/LqWHKjCiGRo

>> No.9786105

>>9784500
No I don't chase sluts, I was in relationship with a nice girl for 4 years, but she wouldn't be able to make children she wasn't even able to take care of a dog. It is not about sluts, it is about fear of responsibilities. Every girl I met under 28 had the maturity of a 12 year old child, completely unaware that her body was trying to tell her to make children.

>> No.9786181

>>9777337
All the comments above are all garbage.
To truly make a change you have to get rid of all desire. These desires were taught to you by society. Your original state of being has been completely fucked up by society. You have to get rid of all those influences. So it's time to start turning inward, instead of looking to the outside for satisfaction. All desire is endless, so doesn't matter what you do, it will want something more or something different. Only way to change is to get rid of desire. And you get rid of desire by seeking knowledge and increasing awareness. At the end of your path you'll be able to appreciate everything in life. Its like when you were a kid, and you had never seen boobs, then you saw them for the first time and it was absolutely amazing. But they you started watching porn and you became numb to it. This also kind of happens with life in general, but not exactly the same, the knowledge part is missing in this example.

>> No.9786215

>>9777337
Find a decent girl and have kids...having kids is the key to happiness. Been depressed for years, playing video games, eating shit, wanking too much and bemoaning life and how I wish I was how I was when I was a kid then I had my two daughters and they unlocked that magic door back to my childhood. Nothing compares to the way they make you feel or the love they give. I wasted years not having them sooner

>> No.9786785

>>9777337
you need a friend

>> No.9787146

>>9777438
I'm literally eyeballing my pool vacuum right now and wondering how much I'll need to drink in order to let myself try this...

>> No.9787190

>>9777337
Yes, happiness is not only fleeting, but you need to reach a higher bar to become not only happy again, but just content.

Seeking balance is not a meme, extremes fuck up brain chemistry. You permanently fucked yourself.

>> No.9787398

>>9786181
>>9787190
Buddhist fags are the worst. No one wants to be content, if you do just kill yourself for guaranteed "balance".
OP good job, keep struggling and growing. If being great wasn't hard everyone would do it.

>> No.9787461

>>9777337
People need purpose in their lives in order to be happy. Living like a kid who's playground is the world doesn't help with that. You have to find something to work for. A real goal that takes effort to accomplish and that you can be proud of.

>> No.9787519

>>9787398
Dumb fuck, the end goal is not being content moron, yes you'll be content, but that's not all it is. It is the path to being the greatest of all. You act like it is some kind of weakness. You don't get it at all, gj at giving OP more of the same life he alrdy had

>> No.9787522

>>9777337
Wake up at 6:00am every morning and head to the gym. Everything else will follow if you can manage to do that.

>> No.9787547

>>9777337
if this isnt larp
>buy good shrooms
or if you have the money go to mexico or peru and eat shrooms/dmt
learn hinduism
smoke marijuanas
eat a dick

>> No.9787560

>>9777526
Kyballion and hermetic principles. Many can't handle the self-realization that comes with the knowledge. If you can, you will transcend

>> No.9787567

>>9787519
The fact is Buddhists contribute nothing, they may as well kill themselves. Your ideas don't produce anything. Name some of the great Buddhist scientists and men of action. The only one of note is Siddharta and he was mostly wrong.

>> No.9787680

>>9778310
>>9778333
>>9778393
These coping levels are out of control

>> No.9787979

>>9787398
I'm talking about brain chemistry you complete retard.
You don't need to chase STDs and waste money when you have a goal, in fact if you have a goal THAT'S WHEN YOU ARE FULFILLED.
And you would NEVER waste your time and resources with a goal to pursue you worthless cattle.

>> No.9788004

>>9784985
cumdumpster is what you fill with cum and forget the next minute. whore or housewife same difference.

>> No.9788096

>>9787979
A balanced brain chemistry means a stable mind, it doesn't change. The goal is to move forward, the details on how to do that are unclear so experimenting is the key. You are spreading numbing platitudes because they make you feel good, you're an addict. Reading his comments I can see OP is struggling and experimenting, he is moving things forward, you are not.

I'm not advocating hookers and drugs but what you are offering is much worse.

>> No.9788174
File: 303 KB, 422x496, 20170220電機維修員蘇維揚.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9777337
get wagecuck develop empathy and compassion, one day a woman who developed these things might like you and be your wife.
>if not keep fucking whores it's good ffs.