[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 136 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20180603-220307.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9770313 No.9770313 [Reply] [Original]

Will I ever make my money back? My family is starving.

>> No.9770317
File: 8 KB, 200x210, I+have+it+i+can+sell+it+to+you+for+_5051f7ee24197b7b0fb61beb28a32341.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9770313

its time for us to leave this plane of existence

>> No.9770463

>>9770313
>buying ATH because of FOMO
kek, absolutely retarded, buying ATH is always mega risky especially when you suck at TA. You'll just have to wait 1-2 years before a new ATH happens so you can dump your bags.

>> No.9770592

I put way to much of mine in chianlink.

>> No.9770729

>>9770313
you should always test any device like that with your fingers or something. you can't fuck around with this type of stuff, you gotta be safe, because you only get one dick. for instance, I didn't just dive into the nearest pool and start fucking the pool cleaner of a complete stranger. these people were one of my wife's best massage therapy clients, and they had a really nice house with a huge pool and hot tub. we were invited over for a bbq one day, and that's when I first noticed the pool cleaner vacuum. I've had my fair share of vacuums in the past, but never a pool cleaner. it was right then I realized that I would do anything to fuck that pool cleaner vacuum. every time I came over I made an effort to take a dip in their pool, which would increase my chances of being left alone for just long enough to have my way with the pool cleaner vacuum. the problem is, the pool cleaner vacuum wasn't always in the pool, which made things even more complicated. to make a long story short, eventually I did find my opportunity. me, my wife, and the couple were hanging out in the hot tub and eventually all 3 of them decided they wanted to go inside and get ready for dinner. of course I told them I wanted to stay a little longer, and maybe take a dip in the pool: which of course had the pool cleaner vacuum going. as soon as everyone was inside, I jumped into the pool, which was only slightly colder than the hot tub thanks to the pool heater. I immediately swam over and stuck a finger inside to see if it was safe. sure enough, I felt the gentle fan blades tickling my finger with such an amazing suction feeling. without hesitation, I pulled my swim trunks down and stuck my penis inside. it was heavenly bliss. within no more than 30 seconds I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my entire life, I was literally stunned from the feeling. the best part is I didn't even get caught until my third encounter with the pool cleaner vacuum... those were the good days.

>> No.9770761

>>9770592
at least putting it into btc gives you the chance of a recovery during a bull run, but chainlink has had its chance and the next bull run is not going to be kind to coins like that which have underperformed

>> No.9770880

>>9770729
How can somebody actually write this. It is honestly impressive they could write something so obscure.