[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 18 KB, 318x159, IMG_1110.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9744860 No.9744860 [Reply] [Original]

When biz talks about Ambrosus, something big is up. I'm placing my bet on biz wisdom

>> No.9744910

>>9744860
this FUD is so low quality that it honestly makes me want to sell my stack. what the fuck is biz wisdom? go shit in a street rakesh

>> No.9744942

>>9744910
Biz wisdom: More FUD= more BUY

>> No.9744999

I actually build dApps and I can tell you right now that having a blockchain that specifically only handles supplychain data is fucking retarded. There are a number of great Blockchain and DHT project out there with the technical support, dynamism, and scalability that you need to perform a whole host of tasks, not just track temperature and location data.

Ambrosis has no value proposition, especially in its vaporware stage like this. Toss in a few red flags from the management team and you're looking at an 85% chance of failure in the next couple years.

>> No.9745213

>>9744999
What dApps have you built? I am going out on a limb and saying that your "apps" are complete shit.

>> No.9745361

>>9744910

AMB and all the other logistics chain shitcoins are just totally amateur and almost certainly fraudulent attempts to cash in on the over-heated and stupid ICO market.

There is no chance REAL business will ever look at some idiots using Raspberry Pis and USB dongles for logistics purposes.

>> No.9745436

>>9745361
>No real business will use them
>Migros products running live on their blockchain right now

You're right that most of them are complete fraudulent cash-in attempts, but AMB has consistently showed to be legit as fuck. WTC, TFD, MOD, WABI, etc are all cash-ins tho

>> No.9745445

>>9745361
>low quality FUD
>dumb as bricks
>not going to make it

>> No.9745494

They're dependent on the scalability of Ethereum.
They're not currently manufacturing hardware needed for supply chain beyond their raspberry pi memes.
Why would a company want to track their package on a public chain enabled with a volatile asset?

Next.

>> No.9745502
File: 221 KB, 1920x1080, D9A547E2-A819-4C90-9A6E-31ECB4A61CC9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9744860

>> No.9745535

>>9745494

Literal pajeet-tier research.

>They're dependent on the scalability of Ethereum.

Stopped reading there. They're not running on ethereum you absolute retard. Lmao.

>> No.9745555

>>9745535
Mainnet isn't planned until July. It's an ERC20 token.

>> No.9745561

>>9745436
LOL the coin i hold with the sketchy hot headed CEO isn't a cash grab but ever other supply chain coin is! how can you be this delusional?

>> No.9745593

>>9745555
You need to stop while you are behind. Nothing you said is even true. A true biztard.

>> No.9745596

>>9745555

Mainnet is coming out in July, yeah, but their PoA blockchain has been live and running for a few months now.

Mainnet is about integrating masternodes and releasing many of the tools that are currently being run in private

>> No.9745968
File: 144 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Angel Versetti, a highly controversial student from Brockenhurst College, Hampshire and subsequently Selwyn College, Cambridge University, was allegedly involved at least in the following activities as either an organiser or a co-ordinator":
>Student Protests in London in November/December 2010 whereby his associate from Brockenhurst was jailed for attempted murder of a policeman:
>English Defense League march in Luton in February 2011 2012
>London Riots in August 2011
>Further investigation about Angel Versetti showed that while he had connections to NCAFC, EDL, BNP and participated in fiery debates on Muslims in Europe which was evidenced in his rhetoric during the poppy burning protest in London
>Furthermore, Angel Versetti's latest attempt to start a riot was brought down by collective action of National Union of Students and Young Labour party movements:
>NCAFC made further comments about Angel Versetti distancing any support from his movement, which was apparently corrupt.
>Lastly Angel Versetti was blamed for illegally accessing computers of the national union of students to obtain information to divert the official route of the first student protest to the Conservative Party Headquarters"

Is Angel /ourguy/?

>> No.9746054

>>9744999

>Vaporware

Just released their beta blockchain
Already has products from Migros, Switzerland's largest retailer with $27B USD in revenue on it.

>Vaporware

I don't think you know what that word means.

>> No.9746073

>>9746054
>Just released their beta blockchain

So Vaporware?

>Already has products from Migros, Switzerland's largest retailer with $27B USD in revenue on it.

So how much business revenue, in dollar terms does AMB get daily?

Oh right...

Vaporware.

>> No.9746117

after looking at their team and watching their presentations i got the fuck out of there quick shit is so much scam and cant wait until their ceo takes off with your money

>> No.9746141

>>9744910
I feel happy knowing I gave something to biz that stuck.
Rakesh.
On that note, AMB is a fucking scam and you should stay away. Not FUDing, just helping.

>> No.9746168

>>9746141
thanks just market sold my 100k

>> No.9746172

>>9746073

>Vaporware is a product which is announced and/or being developed, but never released, nor ever cancelled.

You're literally braindead. The AMB-Net Beta was released and is literally a working product that Migros is using to track their products. And before you say some more dumb shit like "muh revenue,' that definition would make a shit ton of open-source projects that are used regularly "vaporware." 0/10 FUD, would not pay you to FUD a project pajeet.

>> No.9746659

>>9746172
>0/10 FUD
does it mean it’s 10/10 shill
>really makes you think

>> No.9746962

>>9746659
10/10 shill is bad anyway, just means you were expertly duped. A good project doesn't need shills. If you've noticed the only real "shills" for AMB were those tripfags swiss, pharma and kimchi. None of them have posted in months, it has only been Bearwolf and his legion of fudders posting anything about AMB and they post like 5 identical threads at the same time. There will be 2 FUD threads and 3 shill threads none of which have actual discussion and are just the same copy-pasted bullshit every time. This is to build up a false discussion surrounding AMB where you think "hey this FUD is shit but these shills are just talking about crazy money and moons" and inevitably don't bother with the project because it's become a dumb meme. All you should do with AMB is that if you see it here and don't know what it is, immediately leave and DYOR.

Like any project in crypto it could either succeed or fail and even if it succeeds it could potentially never reach the projected numbers surrounding it and would fail then due to investors feeling they were duped. I hold AMB and remain skeptical but I bought in low enough to still have profit and am willing to see where this goes.