[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.26 MB, 1000x1139, 388A3149-C345-4C8A-9095-FC69F10753B1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9735869 No.9735869 [Reply] [Original]

>requests vs actual requests
???

>> No.9735922

Not trying to fud but I have a serious concern with Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a month and everyone was expecting all these potential partners to test on the test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 3 weeks the only transactions on Ropsten have been regular peeps taking the 100 Ropsten link from the faucet. There has been absolutely no requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas made a run to show it works. Well I see Thomas's request for data but it is the only one.

Why is there no testing on Ropsten? Where are all these customers/partners/devs that are supposed to be drooling at the potential of Chainlink? I know the lack of communication, lack of updates from Sergey, lack of social media presence, increasing competition from large players are all red flags but this may be the largest.

Does anyone actually want to use Chainlink?

>> No.9735946

Not trying to fud but I have a serious concern with Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a month and everyone was expecting all these potential partners to test on the test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 3 weeks the only transactions on Ropsten have been regular peeps taking the 100 Ropsten link from the faucet. There has been absolutely no requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas made a run to show it works. Well I see Thomas's request for data but it is the only one.

Why is there no testing on Ropsten? Where are all these customers/partners/devs that are supposed to be drooling at the potential of Chainlink? I know the lack of communication, lack of updates from Sergey, lack of social media presence, increasing competition from large players are all red flags but this may be the largest.

>> No.9735966

>>9735946
Is no one going to answer this? The anti-fudsters are just repeating the fud as if that will make it go away?

>> No.9735974
File: 591 KB, 1080x1920, 1528062473082.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9735975
File: 38 KB, 1200x750, 9219mf-91240chainlinkfudpic204.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9736019

> just discovered ctrl + c / v
top kek

>> No.9736049

Not trying to shill but I'm seriously excited about Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a month and we can already see partners testing on test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 3 weeks Ropsten has been flooded with institutional partners using the faucet and executing requests. There have been many requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas had to confirm that, yes, these requests are legitimate tests.

>> No.9736192

Does anyone actually want to use Chainslink ?

>> No.9736206
File: 1.06 MB, 200x270, 1517349317168.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9736315

>>9735966

>> No.9736460

Not trying to fud but I seriously unironically want to dump these fucking bags.

>> No.9737025

>> No.9737140