[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 14 KB, 251x242, 14113095853371.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9500535 No.9500535[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>be 27 year old ugly beta loser nofriends autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, have never been to a pub, club, or party
>wake up at 10 am
>browse internet on phone then read the rest of The Laws by Plato then browse internet on phone; leave bed at around 1.30 pm
>feel so tired because of yesterday's coffee but have nothing to look forward to today except coffee and maybe binging
>decide to skip exercise due to tiredness
>it's sunny and warm today in London, and from tomorrow it will be hotter; over 20 celsius everyday for at least 10 days
>didn't binge yesterday and not sure if it was worth it; healthy food fucking sucks
>went to work after skipping it on Thursday; nothing to do and I left after 10 minutes
>went home, intending to exercise, but I couldn't be bothered so I left to go and drink coffee while feeling sad about life
>Staceys everywhere, which is demoralising as fuck
>currently drinking coffee

>> No.9500603

you do this every day

how about you stop being a faggot, stop comment about your shitty life on biz and do something about it? self improve like train and meet new people, stop being a bitch

>> No.9500693

>>9500603
Just sage and report.

>> No.9500742

/r9k/ you sorry fuck. Just.

Saged, reported, bad vibes mentally sent to OP.

>> No.9500870

>>9500535
>unironically reading Plato in the 21th century

What do you expect? Nietzsche and Camus get all the pussy these days