[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.38 MB, 1307x942, alexandra-daddario-hot-cleavage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9489977 No.9489977 [Reply] [Original]

Is lucid dreaming worth investing time into? Is it a fucking meme or can we really fuck hot actresses and ride lambos without really becoming rich in real life?

>> No.9490020

>>9489977
just do DMT

>> No.9490023

bump

>> No.9490034

>>9490023
r u as interested in lucid dreaming as i am because BTC is at capitulation? kek

>> No.9490062

>>9489977
VR + real doll thank me later

>> No.9490064

>>9489977
I can lucid dream pretty regularly. I have vivid dreams all the time so all I really need is either (1) to fall asleep thinking about controlling my dreams or (2) to have an insane enough dream that I recognize it's a dream and then realize I can do whatever I want. My first experiment with lucid dreaming was just to see if I could fly. I spent a week focusing on dreaming of flying. I would pretty easily find myself in a dream, knew it was a dream, and start flying. The problem was controlling the flying was not intuitive. I couldn't always get it to start up and I often found myself just jumping in the air like an asshole, but once it finally triggered I could go for a long time, and it was cool.

>> No.9490081

>>9490064
Can i fuck girls as hot as the one in the picture on a regular basis using lucid dreaming? If yes then damn why doesnt everyone do this?

>> No.9490100

>>9490081
If you have a solid imagination I don’t see why not.

It is theorized only like 20% of the pop. Can actually even lucid dream tho

>> No.9490140

>>9490081
desu I haven't tried that specifically but I imagine yes. I often find myself in complete control in my sex dreams, but I don't purposely start sex dreams. To answer your second question, while lucid dream fucking is quite comparable to real life fucking, when you wake up you still realize it was a dream, whereas real life fucking you know is real life. There is a mental difference there and a different sense of satisfaction. But you can definitely dream fuck until you come. I think this is basically what a "wet dream" is, which thanks to my very vivid dreams I had a lot when I was younger, and unfortunately now when I find myself about to nut in a dream I cut myself off and then will wake up. I wonder if I could change that habit, now that I think about it... married and really don't give any fucks if I nut myself in my sleep.

>> No.9490184

>>9489977
It can be fun, I used to be more interested in this and had a few, but have given up over time, mostly because I lack time to sleep enough, etc. :(

>>9490020
Don't. It's possible to "achieve" what that OP is looking for using drugs, but DMT would be the worst choice for this, and all of the options would only work as a band-aid for the short term and destroy his life in the end. From someone who's been there, it's not worth it.

>> No.9490197

>>9490140
The key is to sleep for 16 hours per day so 2/3rds of your life is spent sleeping instead of the other way around.

When you spend more time sleeping and possibly lucid dreaming which is truly reality? The experience you spend less of your time with?

Tbh you can easily view life as a short dream as opposed to billions of years sleeping just fucking sleeping...

>> No.9490295

>>9490140
i can never quite nut in my dreams, like i will be fucking like a stud for what seems like hours byt cant cum. or sometimes i do cum in my dream and blow huge loads all over some 10/10s face but i dont feel the orgasm in the dream and dont actually nut irl

>> No.9490315
File: 237 KB, 1373x740, sex_doll.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9490062

>> No.9490342

>>9490295
no fap and no sex for a few weeks
you'll wake up after dream sex and sheets will be soaked with jizz
when I broke up with my last gf I was staying with my family so no sex and couldn't fap
wet dreams every single night