[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 189 KB, 1080x1349, 1526559406767.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9479421 No.9479421 [Reply] [Original]

These past few days I only see FUD and CRYPTO IS DEAD threads. LINK has been fudded to hell and back but these past few days it's even worse.
>It's not chainlink. It's Chain's link!
>muh volume!
>Corda! BTFO!
We are closer than ever to one of 2 things: failure or glory. I, for one, am not worried in the least. I have 100k, bought at 1000 sats. Don't care if this falls to zero. Not gonna get me to sell motherfuckers! All of those who think this, for some reason, is now at a worse point than ever before, don't fall for this. If anything, the project is advancing constantly. Just take a look at the pivotal. Everyone knows this is a long hold. Hold and you will be rewarded.

>> No.9479450

Maybe some of us are getting bored connecting dots about LINK and fudding about it is fun.
The day we get an official announcement will be the most fun though

>> No.9479515

>>9479450
You people have too much free time on your hands. Fortunately I have a rewarding job that keeps me occupied most of the day. If I was a neet glued to /biz/ 10h a day I would probably be depressed like you bunch of retards.
I'll give you one thing though, it really is funny (and sad) seeing that a lot of people fall for the fud.