[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 127 KB, 749x430, DeepBrainChainLogo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9478822 No.9478822 [Reply] [Original]

Where are all the DBC brainlets nowadays? It used to be shilled constantly and whenever anyone raised any concerns they would immediately attack it with "muh fud".

>> No.9478864

Easiest 5x of my life. Bought back in when it tanked. People who bought the top shitpost so hard DBC threads are unreadable.

>> No.9478874

Almost a book example of the crypto j-curve, will pump when Binance.

>> No.9478978

>>9478822
Never invested in this. Why? Because being a deep learning engineer I see no advantage of using this compared to the centralized counterpart... It is a gimmick product to cater to moon boys with buzzwords like "AI", "Blockchain", "Decentralized". Guess what, not everything that is decentralized is better.

If you want to play the market using the hype around it, be my guest, but if you think this is revolutionary and needed you are delusional.

>> No.9478988

sold 100k the otehr day felt nice to free myself of the shit stain

>> No.9478997

>>9478822

This was the coin that made my memes no longer be dreams. Sold at 3x and never looked back. I hope that deep brain good guy made it, his posts were sad and funny.

>> No.9479061

>>9478978
The point is to use blockchain to allocate computation requests to various nodes in the network, running a node is paid with the token. It's not meant to be some gimmick.

>> No.9479094

>>9479061
Like every other PoW coin, the difference here is the fact that this will have no utility because clients will see no benefit for using this, since it's slower, doesn't have customer support, no insurance, and no damn stability. Guess what happens when there are no clients, the token price will drop, people won't see the benefit to run nodes. There are far better PoW coins to invest in the computation power.

>> No.9479120

>>9479061
On top of that DBC team was the only one who has the secret ingredient to accomplish this. A mickey mouse doll.

>> No.9479366

>>9479094
what did you study to become a deep learning engineer? Im doing engineering and maths but am changing to maths/physics

>> No.9479401

They killed themselves or are sleeping in carton boxes

>> No.9479409

>>9478822
where they went?
they bought early and dumped their bags on you
they moved on to the next one

>> No.9479423

>>9479366
Took computer science, then got interested in Data Science, studied Machine Learning, participated in some Kaggle competitions. Took some courses on deep learning on Udemy and Udacity (now taking one at Coursera from Andrew NG, but it's kinda basic, seems to be a good start for a beginner). Then I practised with my own projects and got a position as a deep learning engineer at a company. My advice, more than studying a particular course just focus on your own projects it's far more rewarding and it pushes you harder to learn.

>> No.9479453

>>9479366
And build a portfolio on github, it helps a ton

>> No.9479504

>>9479423
thanks for the reply, thats what I plan to do, I want to try my hand at building a trading bot but I have no idea where to start (I know a bit of r and MATLAB from university) what language do you recommend learning? I'll take a look at Udemy, Udacity and Coursera

>> No.9479518

>>9479453
why is that?

>> No.9479638

>>9479504
>>9479518
Python in general is a good language to learn deep learning and start with, but I've seen most bots with Javascript. R and Matlab are great tools to visualize, analyze and clean data, but python has a ton of libraries to do that as well. Udemy you have to be careful with the courses since any person can teach there, the most popular courses there are pretty good on this subject but you won't learn much of the math behind the algorithms, for a more professional outlook you can try to start with Machine Learning (Stanford) from Coursera. EdX Columbia AI micromaster is also good but it isn't easy, you should have a good background in linear algebra, calculus and programming.

If you are trying to work for a company and not doing a company yourself it's good to show a portfolio with well-coded projects, it makes their selection easier.

>> No.9479687
File: 599 KB, 960x768, 1489348855734.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>he dont have no brainz
get on my level

>> No.9479752

>>9479638
thanks so much, you've been very helpful. I'll look into it.

Not sure if you are invested in crypto or anything but as a repayment for your time I recommend buying Adshares (cryptopia) now, its an undervalued gem and I happen to know they have alot planned (big advertising budget, exchanges they have lined up once they are not an erc20 token) after the blockchain release. (don't want to sound to much like a shill but I genuinely think there will be a masive pump in the next few days with the coming release)

>> No.9479879
File: 75 KB, 628x534, 1518565700557.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9479752
>an undervalued gem and I happen to know they have alot planned
>alot

>> No.9479898

>>9479752
I appreciate the tip, but I think ads, in general, will reach a new paradigm since most of the ads you see nowadays are decreasing in traction. The future for ads on websites, for example, is getting grimmer, since most will prefer to donate some processing power instead of seeing the ads. I see it as a very risky investment for that reason (clichê incoming) I'm out.

>> No.9479918
File: 84 KB, 400x300, 1494360721549.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9479879

>> No.9479936

had to sell when gate.io hijacked american accounts no way im transferring my funds to kukoin to buy back in thats madness

>> No.9480013

>>9478822
I sold what I had left of it while I was still ahead. I remember buying small bit at $.03 when it hit kucoin before going all-in at $.09 and was anxious $.03 this might very well be where it'll end up flatlining.

I'll forever be a brainiac since the experience of being all in on something that just cannot stop pumping was fantastic. Didn't take profits on the way up but sold a ton at the very top, so it's fine. The food tripfag was annoying but I hope he didn't actually kill himself. Given how much he seemed to believe in $1 EOM, how he apparently had very tough time in his life, and how he went MIA, it's actually likely he did. It's a weird feel.

>> No.9480015

>>9478978
I'm curious, are there any of the AI related tokens out there that you'd actually consider to be a good project?

>> No.9480129

>>9480015
Bottos, seems promising (very risky as well). Since they are not tackling cloud computation (Blockchain and cloud computation have a LOT to progress to be usable, the scalability sucks). They are building a data marketplace for AI. There are a ton of projects that tackle data marketplaces, it's a good use of blockchain technology but as of now, it's just gambling to know who will be adopted. I'm very cautious about AI and Blockchain since it's more of an advertisement technic than actual usability, for an industry that works almost solely on hype, it kinda helps, but for the long term it's kinda difficult to evaluate, really depends on your strategy. For me, long-term is essential since I have no time to day trade.

>> No.9480254
File: 542 KB, 1066x1600, 1499348489158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9480343

>>9480254
This makes me facepalm so hard

>> No.9480405
File: 31 KB, 830x120, fistnigger.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Are you retarded faggots really that stupid?

Do you idiots understand how math works? If you have $50 dollars in bitcoin, you will NEVER MAKE IT DAY TRADING 1) because you are too stupid 2) even if you were a genius you’d never be able to time the market better than 50% of the time, effectively having the same odds as random chance 3) making 5% ten times in a row is STILL LESS THAN 1000% GAINS.

Your only chance to make it is to go ALL IN on a coin and hit a 10x. Once you do, you can split it and diversify and do it again. I started with 10k in June and now have 1.3MM, and I’ve made probably around 30 trades. You losers who sit in front of charts all day “muh day trading” and end up down 15% after 14 hours make me sick. You’re wasting an opportunity that will never come again.

Deep Brain Chain (DBC) is the next 10-20x. Your only chance is going all in on this coin. I have NEVER been so sure of a moon coin before. It is a function AI/Blockchain technology that is ready for market and has NO competitors. Singularitynet is fucking gay and run by some drugged out faggot who looks like weird al yankovich and won’t be available for months or more, and won’t be working for even longer. DBC’s team is experienced with B2B industries which is what DBC is meant for. This is a coin people will WANT to own. It will hit a 500MM market cap in weeks, which is about 9x from the current price. It will absolutely go higher but since you retards have ADHD that is what you can expect to cash out with in under a month. This is your chance to get into a 10x at basically ground floor. DO NOT WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY.

I have returned to crypto because I’ve just wrapped up a couple hedonist months of large living, and I’m ready to make another million dollars. You may know me as fist nigger, I am here again to help those smart enough to listen.

TEN TIMES YOUR MONEY GUARANTEED. HOLD FOR A MONTH YOU FAGGOTS.

>> No.9480437
File: 469 KB, 634x520, 1419777212240.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9480565

>>9479898
Fair enough, I won’t press the issue, thanks again anon

>> No.9480796

>>9480129
Thanks for you perspective. I completely agree about AI being used as a marketing buzzword... which sadly means DBC might actually be alright as a short term trade.
I'm curious, what are some examples of what you'd consider to be good projects that have a serious shot at adoption?

>> No.9481001

>>9479061
Lol tfw delusion deep brainlet trying to tell someone who actually works in the industry why they're wrong.

>> No.9481011

>>9480796
Everything that requires trust between parties without the need of a third party. How can you do that easily? With smartcontracts. I believe that smartcontracts will be multi-billion dollar industry soon, I'm heavily invested in smartcontract platforms with a working product, for now, it's a very niche market but I do believe it will become mainstream (it's an opinion, and like any other, it can have flaws).

Voting and polling is also something to be in need of blockchain technology, no third party manipulation is really important. I think the first application to go mainstream is gonna be voting and polling application, it's easy to implement and use, it will be something that will initiate the trust between the "normal" public and blockchain. Public opinion is tainted by manipulation and I really believe that blockchain will make the difference.

There are 2 main things I look into when investing (long-term)
- Will I need it?
- Will someone need it?
- How is it different from the non-blockchain counterpart?
- Is trust between parties needed?
- Is the product feasible? (You might need someone who is tech-savvy to help you with this one)
- Is the third party expensive and could it be eliminated by blockchain?
- Is the product working right now?

Some common sense guidelines I use, people over complicate what is simple. No TA, no over the top bullshit, this simple and it made me a ton of money. Also don't follow hype unless you are going to day trade.

>> No.9481023

>>9481011
There are several things*

>> No.9481041

>>9478822
Is DeepBrainChain the most meme crypto name in existence?
>our cloud based smart decentralized blockchain neural AI network using machine learning

>> No.9481046

>>9480405
lmao fist nigger literally ruined my life. I bought in too late.

>> No.9481068

Pump it

>> No.9481223

>>9478978
I'm not heavily invested into DBC but do you think you might be wrong and they might be on to something?
Deep Brain is an AI company which expands on to blockchain. Why would they do it if its so useless? Why do they invest their time?

>> No.9481356

>>9481223
If I can be wrong? Yes, of course, I'm only human. But the whitepaper doesn't give any insight on how they will tackle scalability on a such a heavy resource industry like AI (neural nets). You see Ethereum getting clogged with a childish game with a low percentage of users and you expect me to believe that they have the solution for an industry that uses supercomputer farms? Very very unlikely. I work with a ton of probability and this is a probability game for me, you want a big risk, big reward, go for it, but the probability for them having the solution is slim, to say the least. Even IOTA has more probability of success with its ternary chips and DAG system than DBC with the blockchain solution. For the sake of the shillers you are heavily invested on this, I really hope I'm wrong, to be honest.

Talking about the effort on their part, it is comprehensible they are not giving up, they probably never had such an easy time getting funding. I would not be giving up so easily as well...

>> No.9481371

>>9481356
For the sake of the shillers *who*

>> No.9481436

>>9481356
Thanks for that. DESU I have set my sellorder today. Hardware shill might pump it up ~2x. After that I'll keep small amount just in case. Its hard to find good projects these days. Mostly they are over complicated. If they cant describe its purpose to a 5 year old, I wont buy it.

>> No.9482289
File: 2.04 MB, 1920x1080, DeepBrainChain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Basically there are two financial investment philosophies

Buying investments based on how they preformed in the past (ex-ante)

Buying investments based on how they think they'll perform in the future (ex-post)

Since people were paying 0.67$ for deep brain ex-post, it looks to be the most profitable investment right now (other coins have had significant percentage drops too, but look much riskier)

I don't care about technology or scalability or any of that shit, I just care about minimizing risk with my investments because almost all cryptos are shit...just very volatile shit

>> No.9482456

>>9482289
A lot of verbose to make you sound smart. Your argument could be made only with:
>> I don't care about any of this shit but it's making me money so buy this so it pumps and I can get out of this pyramid scheme

No, not every crypto is bullshit, you are just focusing on the shitty projects

>> No.9482925

>>9481011
Appreciate the answer. I've been getting the impression that smart contract platforms are a good way to go myself.
What's your take on projects that are trying to build oracles (seems pretty clear that solving this is a major milestone to mass adoption)? Do you think they're a good investment or is it likely that platforms will just end up building their own (for example if a relatively easy general solution is discovered)? Any thoughts on centralized vs decentralized oracles?