[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 931 KB, 1242x1421, 3u8sdfs3r.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9394368 No.9394368 [Reply] [Original]

What is your major malfunction numbnuts? Didn't mommy and daddy show you how to HODL when you were a child?

>> No.9394422
File: 728 KB, 913x454, Croncota.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because they've fake person as CMO

My uncle worked at Versace and he's quite influential there, he knows all the boards and managers. When Ambrosus announced that their new CMO is someone who once CMO for Versace I asked my uncle.

Apparently there's nobody called Stephen Croncota who used to work at Versace, let alone as their CMO.

My guess it he is just another made up person created by Versetti and co to boost up his Ambrosus team. Notice how many of Ambrosus team member is somehow have shiny and spectacular CV? With this revelation I don't know how many other fake person is in their team.

Look at the eerie similarity of Bogdanoffs and that made up person Stephen Croncota. My bet is Versetti ordered his pajeets underlings to create a made up person and the pajeets took Bogdanoffs image as basis of Croncota face.

Better to sell your ambrosus now before it's too late.