Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 59 KB, 428x589, 1524108038501.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9372626 No.9372626 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Can we collectively and finally admit that crypto is at long last dead? Other than the most ardent/delusional coinfags, there can't seriously be anybody left on this Colombian crossfit board who realistically expects that BTC will achieve $10k again (let alone the completely ridiculous $20k+ predictions, lol), right?

>> No.9372648

>>9372626
>btc is dead
>therefore crypto is

>> No.9372664

>>9372626
nah but we should agree that those boobs are unrealistic

>> No.9372681

>>9372648
Be honest. When BTC sneezes the rest of crypto catches a cold. Decoupling is theoretical and, at the very least, certainly hasn't happened so far.

>> No.9372697

>>9372681
thats because all the money is in bitcoin. the sooner it dies the sooner the money goes to not bitcoin

>> No.9372712

>>9372697
I disagree. I think BTC needs to do well (but not too well) for alts to have time to decouple. BTC fell like 7% today, but the rest of the Top 10 (other than ETH) fell 15-20%.

>> No.9372745

>>9372626
can someone give a newcoinfag some answers?
why did all the coins except a few, tank today?

>> No.9372802

>>9372745
(((Chinks)))

>> No.9372822
File: 14 KB, 478x523, 1525856065498.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9372822

>bitcoin tanks
>alts tank harder
>BOO BITCOIN NEEDS TO GO BOO

>> No.9372849
File: 341 KB, 1280x960, RIP-Banking-System-Ludo-Paris-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9372849

Sorry, Crypto is the future

>> No.9372867

>>9372849
too bad the green paint is running

>> No.9372905

>>9372849
Maybe, maybe not. Regardless of its eventual utility, I think it's pretty safe to say crypto as a speculative instrument is dead. We all knew these prices were unsustainable, and the market is beginning to reflect that reality.

>> No.9373028

Blockchain will stay , a tech to be stolen by big corporations. No one will be rushing to buy our shitcoins for real use case. This I know for a fact, and if they do it will be 1 or 2 coins....have fun picking those 2 out of thousands

This market is manipulated to survive on it's last few breaths

So obvious when we went for 10k and some new investors got in then it declined

Why am I still in this market .. I don't know
I was just up again on my investment last week but...it wasn't enough I didn't sell

Now I'm breaking even.... ffs

This whole space is a trap, ppl never get out I'm time. Rather because they have to pay bills or panic sold at a loss etc

It's over....not tonight brainlets but a slow decline down to milk as much money as possible until it is trading for dollars

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action