[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 897 KB, 1024x576, J2tYPCd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9298898 No.9298898 [Reply] [Original]

Everything was just a shill,

"You have to go to college to get a good job"

This is just a shill that got implanted into people's heads as being the truth so that they can shill their kids into it.

Amongst other things,

Peer pressure is just a form of FOMO

You have a fear of not being accepted and missing out on being a part of the cool crowd,

You got shilled into thinking mainstream news always tells the truth. Really its mostly propaganda, and a whole bunch of shills inbetween.

"Milk , it does a body good"

Those commercials were really just all the mass producers of milk collectively shilling you to buy mass produced hormone filled garbage.

Peanut butter used to be "The industry standard nut butter"

>> No.9298901
File: 81 KB, 1024x1024, Pepe_the_Frog_-_Plush_doll_1024x1024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Swear to god, it never occurred to me as a kid that you can also have Almond Butter, pecan butter, pistachio butter etc etc, and those nuts have more positive effects on health. Almond butter is better than mass produced peanuts that get over irradiated too much

So why not make produce it? Because peanut butter was the cheapest to produce, they knew if people srarted demanding different nut butters that it would open up the door for more competition .

So they did everything they could to keep you buying peanut butter. peter pan on the cover whatever it took . Same shit happened with cereal, it wasnt until people started blowing whistles on dangerous food additives when we became more health conscious.

Christopher Columbus got shilled in school as some sort of revolutionary hero. We got convinced he was the first person to discover america. Sort of how Bcash owns Bitcoin.com and gives inexperienced noobs a thought of being BitCoin. He wasn't a hero, not to everyone. So many people were slaughtered. Mostly my ancetors in Puerto rico and all surrounding islands.

Vikings sailed accross to North america before he did. They knew the place existed,

Most of our childhood lives was filled with manipulation, propaganda, misinformation , and just flat out lies. I can really only trust the news for weather, and sport scores

This is seriously why we need decentralization. Fuck all these people. Centralization failed and fucked us many times over. Even with all this new "sick tech"

Centralization sucks.

>> No.9298924

What are you gonna buy when no one tells you what to buy?

>> No.9298930
File: 9 KB, 195x259, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9298924

>> No.9298962

>>9298898
lol, you copy-pasted that from leddit

>> No.9298965

>>9298898
Speak for yourself faggot i am redpilled as fuck thanks to /pol/ and /x/

>> No.9298970
File: 58 KB, 575x523, 6cf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

THIS ENLIGHTENMENT IS ALSO PART OF THEIR PLAN THEY'VE KEPT YOU IN A COMA FOR THE PAST 43 YEARS YOU NEED TO WAKE UP SO WE CAN STOP EXISTING

>> No.9298998

>>9298898
Wow you discovered the basis of Individualism

>> No.9299149

>>9298898
damn

>> No.9299262
File: 103 KB, 624x434, 1481027555467.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9298898
If you think about it, most good ideas come to you after 10 in the evening. Between 10 and 02, im the most productive and come up with stuff Ive never thought of before.
Id guess I can enter this state because im relaxed, and normie world are shutting down for the day, not invading my headspace.

But think about this. If you are a wagie, this is the time you must go to bed, if not then you will be exhausted at work, and get reprimanded by your boss.

Coincidence? Of course not. The capitalist overlords knows this too. They know good ideas come freely late evening. It would be a disaster if their workers invented something that threatens their existence. Thats why wagies never can move forward, but kept in place in the turning corporate wheel.

>> No.9299553

Doesn't everyone know this already? Not sure because I don't go outside

>> No.9299683

>>9299262
More people have that but generally its just that you are more of what they call a ''night-person'' a lot of people are also ''morning-persons'' and they are more productive and creative at that time.

But yes, generally whenever humans have more leasure time we tend to spend that on philosophy, math, astrology and art. Only in this age there's a ton of distractions as opposed to hundreds and/or thousands of years ago preventing man from doing something usefull with its leisure time.

>> No.9299713
File: 85 KB, 720x545, 1523450387167.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

op is puerto rican

>> No.9299749

>>9298901
It really depends in what timeframe you look at history, up untill 60's to now our view of what hero's are has shifted dramatically. But in the times of Colombus he really was a hero for slaughtering those people. It's now that ethnical cultures we're victimized in those times also can express their opinion in a public consesus of a nation. Its also as of late that white people would look different at this.

You can call the guy bad and everything but to a lot of people who lived closer to his time he was a hero. You are always going to have lies/misinformation its just a bit too much it put everything under a conspiracy umbrella when some of it is also just us changing over time and forming a different opinion. Good/bad is still relative and merely your opinion on what is good and bad, so him not being a hero anymore is only our perspectives changing of what it means to be a hero.

>> No.9299811

>>9298898
tfw this is actually true and i know it but am still going to fomo in so hard.

>> No.9299845

>>9298898
thats really deep OP, you should go for a philosophy phd

>> No.9299917

>>9298898

Fucking truth anon. Today OP was not a total faggot.

>> No.9299979

I have never been conditioned and remember being suspicious about things since i was a toddler. i've always been compelled to figure out the absolute truth and not sleepwalk through life. the more dealings i have with normies the more contempt i have for them. they really are like worker ants

i know its not very original, but i just want to get away from it all. all the normies, all the narratives. just be independent from the whole system. money is key

>> No.9300193

>>9299979
Same here man. Also normies are so fucking fake. They'll do everything to fit in. It's like they have no values.

I'm 18 and I still can't understand how my classmates all turned into normies. Like all they do during their free time is play video games or go to a party which is just drinking until vomit. Literally can't discuss anything interesting because they'll either not understand at all or start joking half way in and turn the conversation into some normie bs like how a guy puked at a party or some bs like that.

Only way out is having enough money for passive income to travel and hopefully somehow meet other likeminded people. Hopefully my $15k will grow with LINK and VEN.

>> No.9300373

>>9300193
>m-my classmates don't understand me
>/biz/ pls understand me
"we understand you, buy LINK"
>o-ok /biz/ your my friends guys
>am I gonna make it guys??

So much for independence...

>> No.9300770

>>9299749
Columbus is a great example of a fucker who should never be granted too much power, but when supervised and given orders in a frame where he can still have some creativity and input, he really shines. He had the creativity and vision in the indian west sea path and he needed the order of the spanish queen, his leap of faith and dedication made him the perfect agent and officer. A heroic deed followed. Then he when he got the absolute power as a governor of the natives he went insane with it and got totally corrupted to the point where even the soanish queen was disgusted with what she heard from his governance and disavowed him. Perfect example of someone whose highest rank should be officer and even one step above would make him insane and turn him into a monster

>> No.9300805

>>9298898
Peanut butter shills and people who repost from reddit ought to be shipped to gitmo.

Also I wanted to tell the stupid faggot OP that peanuts are legumes and not nuts but I'm banned frrom almost every sub.

>> No.9300878

just link the post next time you decide to suck dick
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8hkepv/your_whole_life_was_shilled_not_just_in_crypto/

>> No.9301165

>>9298930
based linkposter

>> No.9301263
File: 375 KB, 1890x1772, 14432517153332.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be investing in crypto for 3 years
>Masternodes make ~$9k/month
>Literally watch my crypto print money all day
>Watch as normies commute and rage to wagecuck from the safety of my NEET house
>Listen to normies complain about their wagecuck life at meetups
>/comfy/ knowing that the bull run coming this year will make me set for life

Kek. Who would have known life would turn out this way? The NEETS and the outcasts like us win, the worker ant normies lose.

>> No.9301986
File: 570 KB, 800x1135, e2f246b367af411e5fc997e433b31e80.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9301263
I honestly don't know what a master node is, but I make more than that a month with EOS. Obviously 9k/month passive income is really good and you probably have other investments as well, though.

It's true. We have left normies behind. I have to relate to people in an entirely new way now, because whenever the usual slights about 'HEY ANON, GOT A JOB YET?' come, I'm not sure what to say anymore. Do I say, 'Well, some days I make what you make in a year'?

Feels good, man.