[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 139 KB, 590x421, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
921581 No.921581 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/ long time browser of 4chan here ( since 2008 ) and I've been on /biz/ since it started a little over a year and a half ago. I made a similar post like 2 months ago but it didn't go very far, well some things worked out okay but I didn't really get the chance to do everything suggested and I got some pretty ridiculous answers. Basically I want to be rich, like billionaire rich and I'd be willing to do anything legal and spend any amount of time and effort to get it. I want to be a billionaire and achieve it within say 5 - 10 years. A little about me I'm 20 male living in the west coast United States and I'm going to community college for international business. I had a rough time in high school and didn't get the best grades so I'm still living off my parents while going to community college. College is okay but it's kind of boring and I don't care about a lot of the things they teach. I want to be rich really bad and have dreamt of being a billionaire since I was a teenager, please /biz/ help me out teach me what to do that with enough time and effort will ensure I become rich ( billionaire rich ) and please don't say something ridiculous like sell my body or Rob a bank. I like math and history and other analytical things and am a highly motivated individual who really wants to be rich

>> No.921593

Bump

>> No.921610

>look guys, I'm shitposting on 4chan

>> No.921612

>>921610
I'm serious... I want to be rich really bad and I, hoping a board that specializes in business and finance can help me with that...

>> No.921615
File: 49 KB, 298x475, lazyriches121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>921581
Google this, its free.

>> No.921629

>>921615
Lol why r u recommending this to me? Do u think I'm lazy or something neither way I will take it up and check it out, thank you

>> No.921634

PLEASEEE /biz/ I want to be a billionaire so bad please help me out here I've always dreamt of being rich and making a difference in the world but now I want to make it a reality

>> No.921664

Bump

>> No.921665
File: 17 KB, 200x401, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>921581
Nobody can be this retarded

If I was this dumb I'd probably kill myself.
1/10 bait

>> No.921677

>>921665
I'm serious... I'm 20 years old going to community college but I want to make a change, i really really want to be rich and be a billionaire idk why I just do and I want it soooo bad, please help me if you can

>> No.921684

Help me /biz/.... PLEASe just help me what do each of you think I should do if I want to get rich and become a billionaire?

>> No.921685

Such low quality bait why not take it?

>> No.921686

>>921677
You've done this multiple times now. If anyone here knew, they'd tell you.

Billionaire rich is literally a lot of timing and luck. Millionaire (multi) rich is a lot of work and determination. If you have to ask an imageboard what to do and how to get motivated, you're not getting any closer to your goal.

>> No.921696

>>921686
I am motivated I just don't know what kind of hard work to do or get into, also can we control luck and timing and place? Or is it just all random or divine providence or something

>> No.921714

Make some good friends that share those same feels as you do. You have to be able to trust, relate, and connect with one another. That should help...