[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 167 KB, 600x441, 1524851112132.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9156028 No.9156028 [Reply] [Original]

Been holding 30k since jan.
let me start: FUCK YOU SERGEY YOU AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT. MUHHH NO COMMUNICATION.WE FKIN GAVE YOU OUR FUCKING LIFE SAVINGS AND WE DONT EVEN DESERVE AN UPDATE OR WHAT YOU ARE WORKING ON WHAT CHALLENGES YOU FACE IN YOUR DAILY DEVS. YOU FKIN PIECE OF SHIT BASTARD.

AHHH felt good your turn now

>> No.9156053

OP bought a worthless ETH token and is now raging
stay classy /biz/

>> No.9156071

>>9156028
Nobody knows about link buddy. The threads you see are about 10-30 people on here that probably have a mental disorder and a degenerate lifestyle. If you saw these people in real life you'd stay far far away from whatever they're involved in. Believe me, ChainLink isn't a sure bet and the dots you see being connect are completely based on "hope" these companies are indirectly talking about ChainLink itself.

>> No.9156091

>>9156053
im not raging I actually have titanium hanfs. but i need to let out that rage from time to time. helps with the stress. ITT we release our anget

>> No.9156092

>>9156028
Been holding 70k here. Avg buy price 17c.

>> No.9156094
File: 182 KB, 1500x840, 1521310916746.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sergey why have you forsaken us???!!!!

>> No.9156117

>>9156092
my average is 45 cents

>> No.9156176

Not sure why I'm even holding Link tbqh

Haven't kept up with the project lately cause of life stuff, but I bought a fat stack of LINK during presale last September. We rose from 9 cents to 50 cents in the span of a month, and then hovered around 40 cents for a good amount of time. BTC was 4500ish or thereabouts

it's been 7 fucking months and the price is exactly the same. Periodically I check /biz/ and see the obligatory, "Tonight!" threads, or just general charting threads. Why? What the fuck are you celebrating. With the exception of the temporary bubble, this shit has been trading in the same channel for nearly a goddamn year.

And what the fuck do we have? Still no medium updates. No marketing director as promised. All of the Assblaster posts have been proven LARPs. None of the secret developments all of these Sherlock holmes autists post about have come to fruition. Not one.

Woo we get ropsten next month. You just know there will be bugs and all sorts of complications. And what about adoption? No word from SWIFT. No word from anybody. *maybe* JNT will LOOK at it. Fucking docusign? Really? Yet some of you idiots still cling to the delusion that mainnet will go live and all of these banks will be diving right in. Bull fucking shit.

and it's not even as if LINK is the chosen one anymore. Oracles are popping up left and right. This team is severely outclassed.

How fucking long are we supposed to hold for? Most of us are in our 20s. You get what, maybe 15 years more of prime living? And we've already pissed damn near 10% of that away, waiting for absolutely nothing. Jesus fucking christ

>> No.9156188

>>9156028
OP see
>>9156071
Then now kys

>> No.9156199

>>9156028
>WE FKIN GAVE YOU OUR FUCKING LIFE SAVINGS
this seems to be the problem, kek

>> No.9156205

>>9156028
They didn't ask you to give them your $500 dollars that you saved over the years of being a neet in your mother's basement.
Why do you think presale was "accidentally" oversold, and the ICO was super low key? They had plenty of institutional sized investors, who are in it for the long haul and don't care about weekly updates.

>> No.9156244

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

>> No.9156248

>>9156205
500$? more like 15k$

>> No.9156268
File: 626 KB, 1539x2183, 3f2e1f37-d723-41fe-a6fe-442de75b7d8d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SMITE ALL SRGY DOUBTERS
PERISH

>> No.9156291

>>9156244
You are MANIAC

>> No.9156321

>>9156268
im not a douuter you piece of shit im just letting out the anger of hodling through all those dips

>> No.9156327

Just think, there are Linkys in this thread RIGHT NOW who don't realise the exit scam took place October 19th 2017

>> No.9156355

I FUCKING HATE LINK FFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

>> No.9156669

>>9156028
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>> No.9156933

>>9156669
YOU ARE A MANIAC

>> No.9157132
File: 24 KB, 320x400, 1524959916191.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9156028
Dear ChainLink Development Team,

The road is difficult, but if it wasn't, someone else would've already gotten to the end of it. Please persevere! You are literally building the future of money. Thank you for doing God's work. I believe in you; stay strong! I have no doubt that you will succeed... and, even if all this were to come to naught, I wouldn't mind, because we've been on one hell of a ride and have learned a lot on the way, which has helped myself & others to frame in our minds fresh, new projects approaching problems from novel directions, and have given us all a glimpse into what a good project really is. Anyone with reasonable intelligence and a modicum of base-level awareness of how things work in finance clearly sees how big ChainLink is. You guys are going to rule the fucking world, and I applaud you. I may only have about 20,000 LINK (intending to stake half on my own node and leverage the rest), but I am confident that my ChainLink maximalist portfolio will be worth $20,000,000 eoy. ;) Regards & thanks!

Sincerely,
Anonymous Internet User

>> No.9157165

>>9156028
>he doesn't know that LINK is a meme is a meme

>> No.9157213
File: 25 KB, 600x553, 1506785851108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9157132
Anon...one day we will wake up and look at our portfolios...and we will finally be able to tell the world we were right about it. If the task is easy then achieving it isnt worth the time.

One day anon...one day.

>> No.9157273

>>9156028

Dear Stan, i meant to write to you but I've just been busy...

>> No.9157343
File: 480 KB, 746x718, 1517857008518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not sure why I'm even holding Link tbqh

Haven't kept up with the project lately cause of life stuff, but I bought a fat stack of LINK during presale last September. We rose from 9 cents to 50 cents in the span of a month, and then hovered around 40 cents for a good amount of time. BTC was 4500ish or thereabouts

it's been 7 fucking months and the price is exactly the same. Periodically I check /biz/ and see the obligatory, "Tonight!" threads, or just general charting threads. Why? What the fuck are you celebrating. With the exception of the temporary bubble, this shit has been trading in the same channel for nearly a goddamn year.

And what the fuck do we have? Still no medium updates. No marketing director as promised. All of the Assblaster posts have been proven LARPs. None of the secret developments all of these Sherlock holmes autists post about have come to fruition. Not one.

Woo we get ropsten next month. You just know there will be bugs and all sorts of complications. And what about adoption? No word from SWIFT. No word from anybody. *maybe* JNT will LOOK at it. Fucking docusign? Really? Yet some of you idiots still cling to the delusion that mainnet will go live and all of these banks will be diving right in. Bull fucking shit.

and it's not even as if LINK is the chosen one anymore. Oracles are popping up left and right. This team is severely outclassed.

How fucking long are we supposed to hold for? Most of us are in our 20s. You get what, maybe 15 years more of prime living? And we've already pissed damn near 10% of that away, waiting for absolutely nothing. Jesus fucking christ

>> No.9157373
File: 72 KB, 788x685, 7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9156028
>since jan.
>mfw dumped my LINK at the absolute top and made 22k dollars in a week
>mfw some bagholder is still holding it

>> No.9157401

>>9156933
dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

>> No.9157414

>>9157401
>dude... SO ARE YOU
>you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

>> No.9157621

>>9157414
Omg this is getting really interesting. This beats field research conducted directly in an insane asylum.

Please carry on guys.

>> No.9158661

>>9157414
Do the pasta.....correctly.

>> No.9158673

>>9157621
>>9157414
>>9157401
>>9156669
>>9156933

Everyone needs to say their Heil Sergeys every day at 10:30 Am when McDonalds grill is allowed to pump out burgers....

Also any LINK marine that wants to build a settlement in the mountains should start a thread on what their vision would be

>> No.9158677

NEVER SELLING

>> No.9158684

ot sure why I'm even holding Link tbqh

>> No.9158721

Hey Sergey?!!?!?!?! Why dont you share your women with us????? That is all

>> No.9158744

Link is up in price again, the fags posting Fud sold and are trying to influence a drop to refill their bags. Happens over and over. Personally looking forward the day these greedy fuks get hung out to dry because it keeps going up. That shit will be hilarious to watch because they will be forced to buy high and they will all be on here crying like school kids. I can not wait to bust their balls repeatedly when it happens.

>> No.9158788

>>9156028
I planned on accumulating as long as LINK was/is under 50 cents. At this point I've only got around 10k, which I don't think will be worth more than maybe $100-200k down the line, but that's fine by me. That being said, even if it was still under 50 cents now I think I'm done buying. There are too many other moon missions happening all the time, better to place more bets and funnel easy wins into new investments.

>> No.9158798

>>9158661
Id upload the image of the correct order but it’s not working

>> No.9159680

>>9156028
fuck you sergey
fuck you thomas
fuck you rory piece of shit

>> No.9159736

>>9156092
Youre already up 24k.. winning before moon mission.

>> No.9160715

SERRRGEEEEYYYYYYY WWWWHHHHHHEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN
someone please hire a private investigator on this guy I can’t take it