[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 264x191, download (3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9028248 No.9028248 [Reply] [Original]

I work as a Canadian irrigation technician and make over $300,000 a year fixing farmers clogged pipes. Without people like me you wouldn't be able to get all your produce on time as the vegetables wouldn't ever get watered.

We encounter so many problems from day to day. The main problem of pipes getting clogged up here in Manitoba is rabbits and squirrels crawling down the pipes and getting stuck. Those fucking rodents keep me employed.

Sometimes we can get them to run out by throwing a few stink bombs down the hole making the rabbits and squirrels run away from the stink. But other times we have to use more drastic measures like high pressured air.

You see when these fucking rabbits run down the pipes and get stuck because they're fat fucks we blast them out using compressed air tanks. We hook up the industrial compressor to the pipes and begin pumping the system up to 2000 psi. It usually results in the rabbits being blown to pieces and flying out the other end.

I've seen rabbits and squirrels eviscerated into pieces from my high air pressure pump blown to smithereens. I should feel bad for them but I really don't because at the end of the day if it wasn't for hard working people like me you wouldn't have any carrots or lettuce or cabbages on your plate at night.

People like me provide a use to society. We make sure people like you can have a full stomach at the end of the day and eat a food warm meal. Unlike you crypto cucks who just invest in digital ponzi schemes and throw around your scam shit I'm actually making a difference in the world.

It makes me proud at the end of the day that I can actually see my hard work in cold hard cash that the farmers hand me. Unlike your digital garbage that has no use case and will never be adopted. Even if I have to blow rabbits and squirrels to pieces I can sleep good at night knowing I'm helping feed Canada by maintaining the farmers vegetables. It's more than you faggots can say.

>> No.9028280

nice meme

>> No.9028332

>>9028248
good blogpost, I am afraid you have an issue with those animals being blasted there, since you mention it way too frequently in your essay
have you learnt the trade yourself?

>> No.9028358
File: 172 KB, 436x361, 1524244714756.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>The average rate for an Irrigation Technician is C$18.39 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.

>> No.9028374

>>9028248
This is the wagecuck mentality. You've literally brainwashed and done mental gymnastics on yourself to come up with a good enough reason to why you have to do your job. You're so sad and insecure about your shitty ditch job that you meme that you literally put food on my table. Lol ok.

Being crypto rich gives you the opportunity and privelege to be that drain on society that you'll never have a chance to be.

>> No.9028390

>>9028248
Its good to be proud of what you do but why berate others? Im a doctor and save lives so should i shit on you coz im more important? Fuck off with that cancer mentality.

>> No.9028445
File: 3.53 MB, 605x600, pepetreppe.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>2018
>not a welder

>> No.9028468
File: 426 KB, 1653x1023, 1517080048719.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9028248
good there need to be delusional wagecucks like you so crypto neets like us can get rich and never work

>> No.9028494
File: 331 KB, 640x427, 1520748125181.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw just got done with my welding degree
>500k starting in low cost of living area

>> No.9028571

>>9028390
bet your a burger. shoe dr ffs everyone calls themselves a dr in burgerland.dr crypto no doubt

>> No.9028583

>>9028248
why can't those pipes be constructed in such a way that rodents can't crawl into them in the first place?
e.g. putting latticework on the openings.
would seem to be allot cheaper than paying 300k to people like you

>> No.9029063

>>9028445
>>9028494
What risks come with being a welder and how hard is the job? Don't you fuck up your eyes or something?

>> No.9029134

>>9028583
then he wouldn't have a job.
This way we can (((boost up the economy))) and also give jobs to greenfags from greenpeace and the likes to protest and shit, jobs to some engineers to build special tunnels for animals etc.

>> No.9029180

PUT A FUCKING SCREEN ON THE PIPE

>> No.9029187

>>9028248

Your country sucks. You are nothing more than the Mexico of the north. Enjoy getting paid 300k in canadian dollars, which is the equivalent of what a starbucks waiter gets paid to be high and mispell your name here in the glorious land of US of A.

>> No.9029194

>>9029063
>>9029187
It's fucking over. Don't tell yourself otherwise. You are an actual brainlet if you don't understand the implications of VEN's announcement. Even if you ignore the fact that most businesses would just utilize VeChain's smart contract platform with its built-in oracle rendering your shittoken absolutely fucking useless, their announcement also implies the simple fact that literally EVERY SINGLE ONE IN THIS BOARD WHO HAS HIGHER THAN ROOM TEMP IQ. Any smart contract platforms can just have their own oracles. Blockchain agnosticism doesn't fucking matter because everyone would just shit out their own oracle network because IT'S THAT FUCKING EASY. Your "moonshot" isn't anything special, sorry LINKies. Get absolutely fucking fucked lmao. On that note, see how it's currently pumping? That's the whales propping the price up as they finally sell their positions on this gamble of a token. I'm sorry, the dream is over. Go fuck yourselves. It's over.

>> No.9029205

Pasta thread? Pasta thread.

>p.s. I'm gay

>> No.9029431

kek i love this meme along with the underwater welder and shrimp farmer