[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2 KB, 225x225, bnb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8993394 No.8993394 [Reply] [Original]

Is this the best buy on the market right now?

>market recovering
>volume picking up
>alts mooning, everyone getting back into them
>BNB the only alt plummeting

This doesn't make much sense does it? Is someone accumulating or something? Logically this should be leading the charge or at least up there with the gainers as the market recovers.

>> No.8993419

Lowest daily RSI on binance, and it's the coin of the fucking exchange. might be a strong buy signal.

>> No.8993420

>>8993394
It's correcting after it's coin burn pump. Should find it's bottom soon. Binance chain news should be around sometime too.

>> No.8993436

>>8993394
Other market tokens as well. The "community" is fickle towards the new darling exchange that is the "best"

Diversify and you won't lose. Gambling may get you a super moon shot, but it may not

>> No.8993454

>>8993419
>>8993420
I'm not a huge fan of this coin but I think it's a great buy at the moment.

I'm pretty sure whales intentionally tank it every coin burn to force out all the retards that buy in beforehand thinking Binance is gonna go market buy the BNB order book or something to burn the coins. I love Binance but I am not putting it past them to heavily manipulate BNB. They obviously see lots of value in it and when they control such a huge stack there's no way they aren't manipulating it a little.

>> No.8993478

They constantly sell it off from the fees they get so the more trading volume binance gets the less volatile their coin is.
Coin burn is the most hyped BS ever. They don't market buy they already have them retards.
New York AG sent them a letter and they might ban US accounts which is 1/3.

>> No.8993490

>>8993454
I agree, the price action has pretty obviously been manipulated if you watch the order books, typical sell walls shifting down. only question for me is where is the bottom, it seemed to be rejected on the last pump.

>> No.8993533

cant believe i went so heavy on bnb, only coin that has tanked during the alt run

next pump im selling it off permanently, worthless shitcoin that can only ever go sideways and then bullshit pumps for burns

>>8993478
>New York AG sent them a letter and they might ban US accounts which is 1/3.

no

>> No.8993539

>>8993478
No way they're banning U.S. accounts lol that policy is impossible to enforce. Who the fuck is dumb enough to register anyways?

They already avoided regulation by moving headquarters when the China bans started coming down and will do the same to avoid US prosecution. Crypto could have been regulated a long time ago but everyone thought it was a joke and now it's gotten out of control. The only way they can take down crypto now is by shutting down GDAX/Gemini/Bitfinex, exchanges that deal heavily in bank wire transfers. Exchanges like Binance are practically untouchable.

>> No.8993555

>>8993539
And if they start gunning for Bitfinex and Coinbase i t doesn't matter if you're holding Bitcoin, Tether, ETH, BNB, or potcoin it will all be fucking worthless before you wake up.

>> No.8993611

>>8993533
Stay poor.

>>8993539
Bitfinex used to be #1 until they banned US accounts.

>> No.8993666

>>8993394
They are the ones pumping the entire market. They recently added over 15 million BNB to thier circulating supply at $15 each and have injected that money into the market to recover it.They are the ones pumping the entire market, ofcourse with those of you who jumped back in at the slightest sign of recovery, they'll probably come back to pump their coin at some point I guess.

Here's the deal though, there is no general public interest in Crypto right now, beyond those who were stuck earlier on, no ones else is going to be jumping in this soon. At some point, the pumping will stop because regardless of whatever money they have, they'll run out The smart smaller whales will notice it and start exiting and market will come back down to where it was.

The problem here though is these BNB and chinese greedy devs will ruin Crypto for good,

BTW this an accurate information that you'll probably never ready else where.

>> No.8993707

Of course the exchange tokens go down in value you retard, people have to sell the tokens in order to buy more in the exchange. Don't you understand how token exchanges work? They are a leading indicator of the market, as they generally move in opposite direction. You can also use them to hedge.

Jesus, do you people know anything about anything?

>> No.8993738

>>8993666
Thanks satan.

Just bought 100k.

>> No.8993739
File: 5 KB, 211x239, 1518372631220.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8993707
But muh coin burn

>> No.8993767

>>8993478
They literally say that they buy the coins back that they burn. They just do it slow over the course of weeks, they don't buy out the market book at the stroke of midnight like most FOMObabies think.

>> No.8993783

>>8993707
The correct answer in this thread.