[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 419x249, 05BF02E5-8899-4A8A-8529-D0E08298182C.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8740951 No.8740951 [Reply] [Original]

ITT we start our posts with “crypto is” and use our iphone’s word suggestions to complete it.

Crypto is the best thing to you. I’m sure you’re going to get some. I’m sorry but I’m just getting back from my meeting and I’m just trying to figure it out. You don’t know how much you mean to me but I just want him to come.

>> No.8740974

>>8740951
Crypto is a revolution and it’s not going back into the internet until you can find it and then start again next time to get a good deal and get a good deal on the internet you don’t know how much you want it.

>> No.8740990

Crypto is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.8740993

Master race android here though.

Crypto is not the first to be ready by Friday otherwise lmk when you can come by on the same as those who low-key want a community censor for their own taste

>> No.8741011

android

Crypto is a great place to work for you and your business is a great example of what you can do to help you succeed in your business and virtue signal like you are a good time for me to be so drawn in the first camp are the people who criticize on the merits of the world and the world to me that it caused irreparable harm to the extent that it provides continuity of tradition and connection to the past and the formation of smaller regional ethnostates in the world wouldn't women be rejected out of hand as astronaut candidates.

>> No.8741030
File: 448 KB, 720x540, 0F79EBDA-42DA-4A3C-A28B-D5F4F520A567.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am not sure if you have any questions or need to be a good time to buy a home similar to the point of view of the things that I have a great day is going to be a lot of people are saying this but I don't know.

>> No.8741035

Crypto is a buggy game but it’s worth it to be able to make it

>> No.8741054

Crypto the same as last time you have any queries about this I am not a good idea, but I think I have a look at the moment and I have been in touch and let you down as the first to add to your email address and phone numbers

>> No.8741089

Crypto is
>I'm not handicapped, so nothing shows up for me after I type this

>> No.8741090
File: 832 KB, 3000x3000, soundcloud-template-teeka-tiwari.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Crypto is the best equipment for my wife who is a very big man and I have a lot of experience with her and she is a very good husband but I have a feeling that she is a bit of a pain to be with you so I can shut her down again once she is back from the hospital so she will be back tomorrow night and she is going back home now so hopefully she won't be back until the evening of the country and she will not have much time to eat and then we will have a few beers with the kids at the end of the month but we will have to engage with the kids again soon so we will have a better idea about what we can get from her in the morning or evening as she is going to be impoverished by her own family.

>> No.8741107

Crypto is there in an hour on my way we don't need bread

>> No.8741112

Crypto is a very good and I will be in the future of our games are based on the phone with me and I will be in the future of our games are based on the other fuck in faggot fuck my ass

>> No.8741115

>Crypto is a good time to get the latest flash player is required for video playback is unavailable right now because this video is not a good time to get a chance to get a chance...

wtf? I've never typed "flash player" before
is Google just using common phrases its spiders see on websites?
and obviously the spiders don't have flash players
the absolute state of technology

>> No.8741121

Crypto is me fucking your mom

>> No.8741129

>>8740951
Crypto is a cuck and the kind of considerate to get to know you are a real shitcoin and the kind of considerate to get to know you are a real shitcoin and the kind of considerate.

Yea I don't chat too much in English:(

>> No.8741136

Crypto is turbo uncertainty and it will probably be more important than a few years ago but I think it’s a scam to dump them on your way back in anyway so you could have them in a bit.

>> No.8741150

>>8740951
Crypto is the way I'd be with you but you know I can not do that for you guys anymore and i'm still in the last couple weeks and I'm not going anywhere without the help I can not get in my life I can't help you anymore but i'm still able I don't have the same form from my sister and my mom and my sister in the last three fucking years I have no friends with the same thing and I'm not going anywhere else I....

>> No.8741170

>use only the middle suggestion
Crypto is a great speculative and very helpful man and I love the way you can help me with the same name as the one you sent me last night and I have no idea how to do it without the weight attached to the email I sent you on the phone last night so it should be OK for you to use it as soon as possible as I have not been able to get the money back from the bank yet so it is now OK for me to play with him on some server with the same name as the email from the old one so I can shut it off and doesn't consider me a bit more than a few days to get it done so I'll have to wait until the end of the month to get the rest of the country to the right of the country to get the money back from the bank and the bank to pay the deposit back to the bank in the next couple of days and I will have to work on the price for the rest of the country and the other one is a bit more than a few days ago and I have no idea how to pay it yet so I'll have to wait until the end of the month for the rest of the country to be paid for the rest of the country and the other one is a bit more than a few days ago and I have no idea how to pay it yet so I'll have to wait until the end of the month for the rest of the country
>it cycles at this point

>> No.8741179

>>8741090
>and then we will have a few beers with the kids at the end of the month
Nigger are you like 60 and your kids can drink? Or are you literally having beers with your 5 year old son?

>> No.8741189

Crypto is a good time to buy a new one and the other day and I will be in the future of Bitcoins using the same PoW as a result of the year and I will be in the future of our games are based on the phone number is needed for the switch to the same PoW as a result of the day of the day of the day

>> No.8741205

Crypto is more mainstream than ever before. This is the absolute state of a tradeoff between the two sides of the same coin. It's not just a community, it's the first thing that would be worth holding for certain. You know what's going on. This was the latest version of the potential impact from the superior quality of it.

>> No.8741223

>>8741179
It's like my phone is following someone else's life. I have never had any conversations like that with anyone.

>> No.8741237

>>8741150
Damn anon. R u ok?

>> No.8741239

Crypto is the only way to turn it into the other pictures

>> No.8741271
File: 61 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8741150

>> No.8741273

>>8741150
>Crypto is the way I'd be with you
This hit me hard for some reason
>>8741205
Reads surprisingly okay, like a decent shill
>>8741090
Does your wife's bull use your phone?
>>8740974
Sounds like your typical pajeet

>> No.8741293

>>8741112
Holy shit anon, your response is eerily similar to mine.
>>8741189
>and I will be in the future of our games are based on the phone

>> No.8741331

Crypto is for the past two weeks and she did it for the past year because she is the best friend and the most beautiful and most important person to me and I hope she is my future son of the future for you too I love him so he is a very nice guy to me know what you want it is a good one for me I hope you're happy with your future future son son you can make me feel like you can do that for you and you will me to the world

>> No.8741387

>>8740951
Crypto is not true but it was the first to be the best thing I ever wanted for the day and I have no friends and they don’t have the chance to be with you guys.

>> No.8741399

Crypto is the best way to get the money back and I don’t want to lose you too if you’re going to work with it

>> No.8741424

>>8740951
Crypto is king and I love it all I want to see you and your baby and you’re not trying too hard for us.

>> No.8741426

Crypto is a thought crime and the one that says u need a break from me
>my phone

>> No.8741443

Crypto is king king and king of king and the beast is a good game to play and I have to get a hug and a ride home from home soon though I have a few minutes of downtime to go go get to the pool I’ll give it to him and then I’ll try and I’ll give it a go see if you can you get a hold on your cell I’ll text him me what’s going your phone number have no idea I got my car was there any kind that we were talking with I don’t think I can get it done

>> No.8741457
File: 58 KB, 839x559, 0X0t3YL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Crypto is the only thing I can get the same as the Ripple effect of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day

>> No.8741504

>>8740951
Crypto is the best way to make sure you get your money back. Yeah it’s just going downhill fast . I think it’s a fun game to play. I’m not going home to do you.