[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 87 KB, 800x467, U5dsjrvWz4mu5iet4RfVYHBh36pzQXi_1680x8400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8662870 No.8662870 [Reply] [Original]

So we're having a major crash. we've fallen like 70% from our ATH. But, then this picture sprang to my mind from earlier /biz/ posts. We're all sort of familiar with the techniques and tactics ''elitist'' groups use to profit of those inhabiting lower steps of the pyramid. What if this crash is nothing but an organized attack? So that elitist can scoop up the currency of the future?

>> No.8662901

The slashed zero is a representation of the number '0' (zero), with a slash through it. The slashed zero glyph is often used to distinguish the digit "zero" ("0") from the Latin script letter "O" anywhere that the distinction needs emphasis, particularly in encoding systems, scientific and engineering applications, computer programming (such as software development), and telecommunications. It thus helps to differentiate characters that would otherwise be homoglyphs. It was commonly used during the punched card era, when programs were typically written out by hand, to avoid ambiguity when the character was later typed on a card punch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slashed_zero

>> No.8662918

>>8662870
I buy precious metals and crypto because the us dollar cannot survive the next crash

>> No.8662920

Lets decode the picture, I thought best was to start with the dashed 0 as its also one of the things we can see the most clearest in this picture. Interesting result huh? Clearly this picture has more depth than we think.

>> No.8662945

Next up the lily, especially the last sentence intrigues me as we're talking about money here:

While the fleur-de-lis has appeared on countless European coats of arms and flags over the centuries, it is particularly associated with the French monarchy in a historical context, and continues to appear in the arms of the King of Spain (from the French House of Bourbon) and the Grand Duke of Luxembourg and members of the House of Bourbon. It remains an enduring symbol of France which appears on French postage stamps, although it has never been adopted officially by any of the French republics. According to French historian Georges Duby, the three petals represent the three medieval social estates: the commoners, the nobility, and the clergy.[5]

>> No.8662990
File: 13 KB, 508x123, biz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8662997 [DELETED] 

Wake up /biz/ stop selling they're fucking you over!

>> No.8663074

The burning cash with a Fenix should be quite obvious thouhg. In legends a Fenix would nestle with herbs after 500 years of life to burn in its nest and from the ashes a new small body was formed for the Fenix's soul to live another 500 years.

I think the interpretation with the picture can be as following:

The fiat currency is old and has to be replaced with something new. The soul of the old currency will not die and instead it will only house itself in a new form.

This makes sense when you look at the french lily as its symbol of the 3 classes of a society, nothing will really change except for the form. It is still the same Fenix (soul) only with a new body. It is a mere rebirth, for reasons we can only really speculate at. The current system isn't perfect but people are caught up with it so then that doesn't matter but if you have mean intent then I suppose burning the old body will have many people ruined as they cannot house themselves somewhere new. The bigger the crash the more the French Lily will be instilled? Guessing here.

>> No.8663128

The year is 2018, we have 1 thing now worldwide known as a possible or definitive new money, new world currency? And that is crypto. The slashed 0 which wikipedia says is used in encoding systems and computer programming for example aligns with cryptography, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.

Burning money could also resemble a crash as they are worthless and used for lighting the fire at home instead. The Fenix which I think represents the soul embodying something new after burning the old reaffirms cryptocurrency as the future money. The chains might be a representation of binding, being bound to take on that form.

>> No.8663187

Its not a slashed O it's a Greek letter ph, for PHeonix

>> No.8663207

>>8662870
>>8661448

>> No.8663260

>>8663187
sauce?

>> No.8663477

>>8663260
God just fucking google it you moron

wikipedia "phoenix (Ancient Greek: φοῖνιξ phoînix)"

φ = phi.

>> No.8663543

>>8663477
Okay I just looked, i'm sorry but you're obviously incorrect.
1. That symbol doesn't look like anything portrayed on the Fenix
2. I used to do that 0 with a slash myself in sales so that those chinks that processed our papers could read it and not confuse it for an O(oh).

This is obviously a 0 with a slash trough it which reinforces my argument for it having to do with something like programming, encoding and cryptographics.

You can't seriously think that that symbol of Phi looks anything like the symbol on the coin the phoenix wears around its neck right? These people aren't idiots, if they meant Phi they would have put that symbol on there, but they didn't so they don't mean phi.

>> No.8663576

>>8663477
The Phi symbol, is a circle with what is similar to a capiral i (I) trough it. Not only is it straight, vertical but the symbol is often depicted with an open circle.

This symbol clearly has a diagnal line trough it, which is commonly used to make readers aware that we are dealing with a 0 and not an O (oh) as I did myself working in sales, like I just said.

No you are incorrect sorry.

>> No.8663760

>>8662870

The symbol O has multiple meanings:

1. (Most evident) It can refer to the Greek letter phi (ϕ). In the context of the image, it would represent the Phoenix (φοῖνιξ), originates from Greek mythology. Thus, it represents the global currency that would arise from the ashes of the old national currencies.

2. (Also Plausible) It can also refer to the number 0, which can be interpreted as a nod to the fact that like all currencies, this global currency would have 'zero' intrinsic value, and its value would be derived from something else, like trust or authority.

3. (Possible) It can be interpreted as a 1 ( | ) and a 0 superimposed. In this sense, it could be referring to digital technologies, indicating that this global currency would largely or entirely be digitally-based.

4. (Unlikely) It could be referring to the symbol for the empty set O. In set theory, the empty set is the only set that contains nothing. Therefore, like the empty set, the global currency would have 'no content'. That is, it would be backed by nothing, and would have no intrinsic value (This is similar to interpretation 2).

>> No.8663817

>>8662870

it's not an ''organized attack''

but smart money IS scooping up bitcoin

>> No.8663850

>>8663760
How's point 1 the most evident though? It doesn't look anything like the PHI symbol, given that its a diagnal line and not a vertical, the Fenix is already depicted aswell so it wouldn't make sense to double symbol that at all.

Wikipedia says that the slashed 0 is often used in computer programming and encoding devices, which makes sense? Crypto is cryptographically secured (encoded) and programmed as a software(?)

Imo it can only refer to being as of such nature. The PHI symbol is comletely out of the question as it looks nothing like it and there is already a Fenix symbolized in the picture, it wouldn't make sense to double it as the message is the same.

>> No.8663862

Imagine not knowing how to spell phœnix. The absolute state of you NEET fucks.

>> No.8663865

Since crypto right now is THE NEW CURRENCY the only thing we now know of as being a direct alternative that is developed and in the open as a placeholder for a new currency my argument looks only stronger.

I can't imagine anyone saying this is a PHI IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF, no it doesn't but it's ridiculous that you'd think that (sorry..) It doesn't look anything like it. Symbology first is always about details. How could anyone who wanted to symbolize the PHI make the mistake of putting the line in diagnal isntead of vertical? IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER

>> No.8663870

>>8663862
I'm using the Assyrian spelling which is Fenix.

>> No.8663892

It's not a 'slashed zero', its the symbol for diameter. You can type it buy holding ALT and pressing 0216 O

>> No.8663893

>>8662870
It's crazy to me that the average person is so oblivious to the fact that another big crash is coming.. there's literally no denying this fact.. it's coming.

>> No.8663918

>>8663870
So years of watching adverts make their own words up has made you think that spelling is optional?

>> No.8664034

>>8663892
Alright I find this highly plausible an explenation according but according to wikipedia this symbol is also used outside of math as a represenatation of nothing.

We have take into consideration context, these symbols are connected and tell a story combined, not lose from eachother. So in context I can't see it being a linguistics thing or the symbol for diameter unless we are missing a crucial detail that could explain this.

So it representing; nothing or as I previously stated a slashed 0 which could refer to computer programming or cryptographics makes more sense.

>> No.8664044

>>8663918
No, that Assyrian spelling isn't something new, its very old and I found it more convenient. It is also the most widely accepted mythological version of the Fenix and its ritual burning.

>> No.8664102

>>8663892
I find the argument plausible superficially but it doesn't make sense in the context of the picture.

>> No.8664117

someone analyse the '10' on the coin. what could the number 10 mean? should we perhaps look at 10 O, maybe it has a meaning together? also is there anything interesting in the paper money that could give a hint to the period of rebirth or something? i wanna read this magazine, is it available somewhere? gonna search it

>> No.8664137
File: 2.72 MB, 3840x5760, 006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8662870
>2018
>stupid bird sits in flames as dollars smoke his ass
sounds about right

question: how could they have known about bitcoin/crypto in 1988 when Szabo invented Bitgold in like 1997 and Satoshi made BTC in 2009?

pic unrelated

>> No.8664185

>>8664137
Not at all, thats why they used the, what in my opinion is a slashed 0 or as >>8663892
said the symbol of diameter within the context of meaning; nothing. They could have predicted, or have an idea of a currency within computers online, mind you that by now the governemnt had already setup intranet lines for bases to communicate trough computers. For such a tech to go worldwide might be visionary but not impossible to conceive.

So thats why they used symbolism related to programming, encoding and cryptographics.

>> No.8664207

>>8664137
There might not have been a clear idea of something like Bitcoin, but there might have been a clue as to its underlying foundation.
Internet, computers, programming, coding etc etc. The symbol can be widely interpreted but does reference to all of the above.

Besides highly organized groups like that might have already had a clue as to where they we're going, these people aren't dumb. They are highly intelligent.

>> No.8664236

I also would like to point out that the G20 top doesn't think BTC is a threat to the financial system, now obviously that doesn't mean they condone it but it does raise an interesting point as to why they would say that?

Is it because they genuinely believe so, or do they not want a fear of a global crash? Or are they saying it on purpose because they are orchastrating a global crash?

Bilderberg is also involved in the Ethereum Foundation, many promeninent members of Bilderberg are also invested in Bitcoin. And Bilderberg is THE economical elite meeting in secret to discuss world affairs.

>> No.8664282

taking a shower, feel free to discuss further

>> No.8664405

>>8662870
So i should make phoenix coin?

>> No.8664433

>>8664282
thanks

>> No.8664495

>>8664137
It could be that they had this altogether for a long time.
Could be that crypto and MAGA are actually part of their plan

Could be that our technological ascension is being guided by a group of advanced ETs, who are trying to short track us to a proper civilization.
Even bigger would be that Earth is part of Galaxy wide human imperium that was cutoff from it's trade routes due to war (civil or otherwise) and they've found us and are trying to bring us up to speed.

>> No.8664517
File: 877 KB, 2912x4368, SexArt_Presenting-Aktomara_Aktomara-A_0052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8664185
>They could have predicted
isn't this a bit too much coincidence?
isn't it like incredibly hard to predict the near future with accuracy?
I mean at that point they had the absolute basics of computers at best and internet itself was still far far away at that point.

>or have an idea of a currency within computers online
I thought the Szabo dude was the first one to present a possible solution, or was there work in this field done before?

>might be visionary but not impossible to conceive.
or the other variant which means that they were suppressing technology for god knows how long and already knew about everything that is going to happen but this goes into conspiracy theory territory.

>>8664236
The WEF is also really bullish when it comes to crypto. they call it the fourth industrial revolution....

>> No.8664550

>>8664495
could be possible, after all there is many many things that also predicted 9/11 which was also orchestrated by the shadow government. thats how they apparently operate, subtle clues in the media so they can tell their drones what to prepare for without directly communicating with them.

>> No.8664586

>>8663187
this is it boys! phoenix coin moon mission incoming!!! 1MM EOY

>> No.8664606

>>8664517
The slogan of these men is not to predict the future, but to invent it. I'm sure you've heard of it before but it isn't uncommon to see predictive statements made by such groupings.

What I mean is that often these groups will give you an image with some future event happening, the idea behind this is that now this event is embedded in a populations subconscious, making the scenario and its reasons more easily accepted. Although this strategy doesn't have much scientific basis if it works or not, they do seem to utilize this a lot.

>> No.8664656

>>8664517
Sorry for doubeposting, as far as concerned on the Szabo matter. Yes you are right he was indeed the first to our knowledge.

Yet the idea of something like this isn't philosophyically out of the question. If we regard such a matter in this time as a purely philisophical debate than a technological and research one we can assume that someone might have thought of this already, there are also a lot of conspiracy theorists that believe these groups are affiliated with ETs, I'm personally not sure about such but I'm giving an option which is that if they do then its even more feasible that they had already discussed or w/e they do with such entities this matter of a virtual currency.

I think that when you look at the details into refuting the argument, which I encourage only points in one direction or the other. But in a perspective of it being highly abstract without definitive groundwork or names its highly plausible that someone thought of a ''virtual currency'' however that may look like in its practical existence.

>> No.8664660

>>8664606
We have actually been ruled by meme magic all along, and only with the internet have the common folks been able to subvert it?
That is truth man.

Link $1k Eoy

>> No.8664729

>>8664660
Well this thing that /biz/ does with memes is actually a good example, it is somewhat what these groupings we call elitist utilize.

The best example for such a thing I can give is:
the Simpsons and the poster of Bart or Lisa pointing at two towers of which one is burning and one has a plane riding towards it, which I think can also be found in the terminator and other places, not sure, haven't looked at it in a while. But that is what I mean with such predictive imagiry.

They serve only the purpose of making a population, subconsciously or unconcsiously aware of a future scenario that will be invented. Now you can give many arguments into as to why they'd do that, but going that route would also imply you are going to strike the fabrics of what reality even is and right now I'd rather focus on this image I posted and decyphering its meaning.

>> No.8664760

>>8664729
I'm a bit chaotic, Bart or Lisa was pointing at the Twin Towers which was striken on 9/11 with an airplane. I think the image itself was of 1999 orso.

Simpsons had also predicted Trump president. Matt Groening is a known Freemason for anyone willing to look into it. Freemasons are believed to be the oldest occult group this world knows which roots intertwine with ancient Egyptian mystery schools.

>> No.8664782

>>8664606
yep i read it too, if we just project this strategy to our own lives it can become clear that it actually works. put a kid in ghetto where there is murder and drug deals every day, the likelihood of that kid going to prison for the same crimes is much higher. inversely if a kid gets adopted by rich parents, he'll be surrounded by ambitious, intelligent people and this will drive him to at least be on par with his friends.

the same can be seen in herd mentality. once a celebrity uses a new brand, everybody follows. PokemonGo is another example of herd mentality. People are bombarded by "the life", which is money, drugs, party and sex on a daily basis and that's what most of the common folk strive for. It's embedded in everyone's minds that the ideal life is riding porche, wearing expensive clothes but nobody knows how to attain this life, because all they see is the end result. People's minds are literally shaped by the things they see, do, hear, feel and endure. So this predictive programming thing might actually be real.

>> No.8664906

For anyone interested in the numerology of this:
9 jan 1988 = 9 (9+1+1+9+8+8=36, 3+6=9)
2018= 11 (2+0+1+8=11)

The number 9 in numerology signifies the end of a cycle, completion and learning from past experience

The number 11 signifies awakening, higher intelligence, awareness and visionary idea's and concepts.

>> No.8664915
File: 1.61 MB, 3930x5888, 014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8664606
>The slogan of these men is not to predict the future, but to invent it.
sure but you can never be sure that somebody doesn't shit out something even better.
I still have a hard time believing that BTC is the future of money they actually envisioned, isn't BTC literally freeing us from the banks? how does that fit into the world enslavement narrative?

>> No.8664924

The number 10 can be interpreted according to numerology as:
1= new cycles, new beginnings, leadership
0= the divine, in numerology 0 is regarded as an amplification of the other numbers sequenced with.

>> No.8665001

>>8664915
There's also a limited amount of Bitcoin, anyone posessing a larger quanity than the rest effectively has the power if this is the future currency. In any case, to my believe any elitist group that has power and resources will want a feudal society as we had in medieval times after the fall of the Roman empire.

I'm not sure though, its a good question and hard to answer. I do know that Bitcoin still has a lot of technological progress to make and that the current situation won't last as the tech gets better.

>> No.8665049

>>8664915
If we assume a global crash of epic porportions, then we also know that it doesn't affect ownership. For elitist groups who issue debt instead of collect it they basically own everything, hence why I think they'd want a feudal society. People will still want to work to provide for themselves and others. Thats why feudalism is the most likely of systems to reign.

>> No.8665066

Also if such a crash happens, then anyone with the resources that function as some sort of safety net, such as gold, silver, bitcoins or w/e could buy everything cheap only reinforcing their position.

>> No.8665152
File: 59 KB, 800x1200, Melina 073.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8665001
>to my believe any elitist group that has power and resources will want a feudal society as we had in medieval times after the fall of the Roman empire.
why? isn't globalization always been the next step and favorable for the global elite?
in that BTC makes actually sense because it is the first true global currency that goes beyond any border or bank.

>anyone posessing a larger quanity than the rest effectively has the power if this is the future currency.
Assblaster made a good point when he said that the one true advantage of BTC is that it was distributed during a time when nobody even had a clue about crypto, would another type of crypto successor come to light now then we would face problems like chinese mining cartels buying up all dem coins thus distributing them not in a fair manner.
its kinda hard to explain but I hope you understand what I mean.

>> No.8665221

>>8665152
Sure but who said that Feudalism and globalism can't work together? In any case, cryptocurrency could see the collapse of multiple governments and the wide reach of it could enforce the idea of the need for a NWO, one government. Anyhow Feudalisms core principles lies in the possesion of resources and people willing to work in order to benefit from those resources. This can very well work on a global as on a national scale.

Yes I understand what you mean and I don't know.

>> No.8665333

>>8665221
well for now all we know is that crypto seems to play a vital role in whatever they have planned for us. guess we gotta wait and see where this will lead us.
crypto seems too good to be true.

>> No.8665427

Well I have to go, having dinner with my parents. I will keep thinking about this though and if the thread is still alive when I get back (I assume it isn't) then I'll argue more.

>> No.8665498

>>8665152
Good point, assblaster is right. I don't think some random weirdo or group of weirdo's invented bitcoin. It surely is backed by those who rule this world because if bitcoin wasn't their doing and was a real threat they could destroy it easily. This leaves two options: bitcoin is not considered a threat or bitcoin is their currency. Still I find it weird that the entire world would adopt something which nobody knows the origin of and a "man" called satoshi nakomoto has a huge stack. Crazy times to be alive, a new era is going to start.

>> No.8665684

>>8664117
>10 -> 1 & 0 -> binary -> software -> bitcoin
A loose interpretation, but relevant given the context provided by ID:Dm2kv9JU

>> No.8665822
File: 1.48 MB, 3000x1999, mariafa062814-set02_008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8665498
>I don't think some random weirdo or group of weirdo's invented bitcoin.
well we know which weirdo had the original idea at least, Nick Szabo and his Bitgold which really wasn't that far away from what is Bitcoin.

>It surely is backed by those who rule this world because if bitcoin wasn't their doing and was a real threat they could destroy it easily.
what if they can't destroy it as easily as they thought and then decided to roll with it because of the many advantages they could gain?

>a "man" called satoshi nakomoto has a huge stack
the satoshi wallets are one of the biggest secrets in crypto, could be some type of insurance against elites taking too much control, or to get as many coins as possible out of the circulating supply to increase the value of the rest and accelerate the crypto takeover.

>> No.8665917

>>8665498
Does anyone have a collection of assblaster posts?

>> No.8666012

>>8665822
Either all of this was organized or it was a random sequence of events that is going to lead the world into adopting cryptocurrency. One thing is sure though a new type of economy will be forming the coming decades. More AI, robotics, cheaper and clean energy, data, even less privacy, connected. The blockchain technology and decentralization will provide infinite data for ai development and a chance to analyze all that data to influence the world much more accurately. Add a global currency and global internet to this context and you get the ultimate power to reach everyone, anywhere and anytime.

I couldn't comprehend the NWO in which masses wouldn't be needed anymore but now I do. While we spend our time to get paper money they gain resources, factories, technology, knowledge and power. They just have to keep on going until the technology is good enough for self sustainability without need for much human brain power and muscle. That's when we aren't needed anymore. Universal basic income has already become an relevant topic.

>> No.8666161

>>8663477
That is obviously a phyrexian mana symbol you dolt.
They want us to sac life for cash.

>> No.8666173

>>8666012
>Universal basic income has already become an relevant topic.
the more I think about it the more it makes sense that only crypto could accomplish something like UBI, smart contracts cut out 3rd parties everywhere making everything cheaper while increasing overall profits for consumer and producer.

>> No.8666545

>>8665333
If you can get everybody using the same currency, than the borders are irrelevant, they'll just kind of melt away into commerce zones at best.
So crypto is actually the tool that will kick off a one world government.
The big question is if it will be a decentralized or centralized NWO

>> No.8666988

>>8666545
>The big question is if it will be a decentralized or centralized NWO
I bet its gonna be like they pretend #1 but its actually #2.

>> No.8667053

This post has the full text of the article. Interesting read. https://steemit.com/economist/@subscription/fact-checking-the-infamous-1988-economist-cover-get-ready-for-a-world-currency

>> No.8667156

>>8666545
I want to add something to what you said. This could be a bit far fetched for some. The media is increasingly pushing race mixing and wars are forcing people to emigrate. It's now very common to see other races in USA, WEU and now even Mid-East. This is actually an important factor for an NWO because eliminating the nationalistic feeling, the history of an individual and even worse, their language and religion will make people more docile.

How might you ask? A borderless, nationless society with no sense of pride from their history or no feeling of belonging to a certain group or somewhere could still revolt but it wouldn't be as strong as if the society would be divided into their own national groups. A united revolt might seem stronger but because of that unity people will have to find a way to distinguish themselves from the opposing power. While seeking that distinction it'll inevitably lead to newly created ideologies, religions, rules. This will cause severe fragmentation in the society and also wars between different rebellious groups. At the end they would be too weak, unorganized, disoriented due to loss of origin and goal and just like that they'll be oppressed.

A NWO seems like the next best social organization and crypto fits perfectly in this new order.

>> No.8667244

>>8664517
Milton Friedman predicted Bitcoin (more like Monero) in the 90s

>> No.8667349

>>8664782
I knew a guy who was adopted with his brother from Haiti by rich white parents. The brother is in prison and the guy would constantly be complaining his parents didn't give him enough money spent every last dollar on weed and Xbox even though he had a kid on the way, hits the mom they break up and he steals money from me. Kek. Dindus gonna dindu no matter what.

>> No.8667488

>>8663543
it's obviously phi symbol. The occultist ellites jerk off to this kind of numbers and sacred geometry. Golden ratio pattern is found all over the universe from trees and seashell to humans and galaxies. It's also what fib retracement and elliot waves are based on in trading. It's funny how traders mock other traders who use shit like astrology, but themselves use fibs and elliot waves, because it's the same woo woo new agey shit.
But basically I also think that cover is about the new digital currency in replacement to usd fiat.

>> No.8667769

>>8664906
lmfao let's just add random numbers together and draw a conclusion based on nothing

>> No.8668109

>>8662870
Somebody fucking kill me this guy is an idiot

>the “fenix” represents rebirth

OMG SO DEEP HOW DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT

>> No.8668155

>>8664782
>he thinks nigger genetics gets corrected by a proper european upbringing

>> No.8668204

>>8664906
sorry buddy but may I ask why exactly you stopped at 11, wouldn't it have to be 1+1 = 2 to remain consistent with your raging schizophrenia....

>> No.8668261

I find it highly suspect that bitcoins early success was largely due to drug trafficking on Tor(NAVY) networks.

>> No.8668401
File: 2.94 MB, 4256x2832, 051.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8667244
source where I can read more about this?

>> No.8668398

>>8666545
>the big bad lizard people want a one world government
>and to do this they invent the idea of a crypto coin back in 1988 and put an ambiguous picture on one magazine at the time and then a mere 21 years later they release bitcoin in 2009
>article talks about how the world currency will be controlled by one central bank
Yep sounds exactly like crypto man
>article talks about how rich countries will use adopt this currency first to “buy groceries”, when in reality it’s the poorer countries that are actually using bitcoin to buy groceries

Well I’m convinced. They are obviously using predictive programming even though the currency they describe is nothing like crypto. You, with your intelligence and power have cracked the code before anyone else on the planet and now you can just send all your bitcoin to someone else so you don’t have to participate in the jooos taking over the world with a publicly audible currency. Brilliant.

>> No.8668525

>>8668401
All he describes is:

An e cash that will allow A to send money to B without A knowing who B is and having NO RECORD of the transaction.

He didn’t know shit about monero. The fact that every transaction has a record, whether that transaction was signed with a ring signature or not, the central idea behind blockchain and crypto. It’s not hard to predict an internet currency but when he gets it THAT wrong you can’t say he “predicted crypto HURRR DURRR”

>> No.8668595

>>8668525
this whole talk about cashless societys is also somehow tied to all this I suppose.

>> No.8668623

>>8668261
Yeah dude that’s not a secret. There is a clear record of BTC’s pricing falling rapidly when Silk Road was busted. Thats common knowledge.

>> No.8669329

>>8668401
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HNLvOOZpeCo

Skip to 23:00

>> No.8669815

>>8668261
>>8668623
Whoops, I read that as “I highly suspect”

Pls ignore and forgive

>> No.8669970

>>8669329
thanks m8

>> No.8669991

>>8664044
Checked and wrong. Oxford English Dictionary, motherfucker. It exists for a reason. That splendid brainbox Dr. Johnson spent years of his life so that people didn't just use whatever spelling they wanted.

>> No.8669998
File: 311 KB, 1373x814, ayylmao.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8662870

>DON'T FALL FOR "THEIR" TRICKS

>> No.8670061

>>8667769
8+6+6 = 20 = T

7 = G

7+6 = 13 = M

9 = I

TGMI = Too gay, much idiot.

Checkmate.

>> No.8670127

>>8669998
This is the second time on biz I saw a post of this image and it was one digit under trips and now quads. Kek magic might be off the mark on this one.

>> No.8670140

>>8662918
It may. What it wont survive is a hundred million boomers collecting their pensions simultaneously.