[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 264 KB, 608x800, biz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8534477 No.8534477 [Reply] [Original]

Every fucking single day we get tens or even hundreds threads about link in different forms like :fud, news, memes, price speculations, copy pastas and etcetera.
How can this board be so fucking fixated on one token which even doesn't function as for now? (alpha net doesn't count).
I love /biz/ but I feel like I am in a limbo of fucking chain link. I just wish it either die or moon. I just simply can't take this fucking limbo of silence.
Investing in link is like never ending purgatory. I just want a fucking conclusion. I refuse to sell until that.

>> No.8534524

thats what the ico money went too. bigmacs, and comfy office and hindu nothins working in a meme sweatshop to overwhelm biz with nonsense chainlink junkcoin threads

>> No.8534556

>>8534477
>Every fucking single day we get tens or even hundreds threads about link in different forms
And what does that tell you anon? Nice dubs btw

>> No.8534686
File: 92 KB, 1060x404, 1490316820508.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8534524
I am old fag. I did eth, lisk, waves, humaniq and others ico's I don't remember (at the time it was easy money as at most 3 ico were held in week, not like now with 7 in the day). I also bought ark at 0.18 and pivx at 0.5 (absolute garbage coin) . Made huge money on chain coin (Hodl and Hodl lmao), Signature and elixir. I am millionaire from crypto.
I personally strongly believe in oracle's and have 1 mm of chain links. However the lack of communications are awful. With eth you had vitalik communicating and dumping quarter of his stash at 10 dollars, but with Sergey it's all silence.
I just want road map and monthly communications, is it too much to ask?

>> No.8534740

Also in neo while it was antshares

>> No.8534786

>>8534686
>I just want road map and monthly communications, is it too much to ask?
Yes. Stop being a fucking soyboy

>> No.8534807

Look at the guthub and quit bitching, sir gay did retail a favor by letting them in

>> No.8534878

>>8534477
>>8534686
Chill guys, its coming, i have no doubt in the project, the fomo will be fucking epic once they announce partnerships...and what kind of partnerships? Some of the biggest players of the world! Guys chainlink will take over all this vapoware shit and rule over crypto, even bitcoin will be rendered obsolete

>> No.8535235

>>8534477
Someone cracked it for not getting paid recently by link for their shilling efforts.. is that just fud too? Im so fuckin confused. Can someone post proof they get paid to shill link?