[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 37 KB, 680x684, 354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8497575 No.8497575 [Reply] [Original]

TFW 23 year old and constantly giving myself new challenges and living a life of a stereotypical "redpilled" autist since the age of 17. I'm fit, with great job prospects, wealthy for my age yet frugal and pursuing a PhD before having finished my University which is one of the best in my country.
I have a feeling that this is just a mechanism of coping with the fact that I just don't know how to have fun and I don't fit with other people since I was little. I don't have social anxiety, I just don't develop relations with others.

Any other >highly functioning autists here? What keeps you sane?

>> No.8497614

Alcohol and drugs saved my life. Don't listen to the "redpilled" /fit/ and /pol/ autists telling you to keep your body pure or some other asinine bullshit about why these things are bad, drink and do drugs with other people every chance you get.

>> No.8497619

I cope by making threads and virtually sucking my own cock

>> No.8497625

>>8497575
>high functioning
>requires help from /biz/ - Business & Finance
I don't have a smug enough loli for you OP

>> No.8497707

What a gay thread.
Everyone under 25 should be killed

>> No.8497716

>>8497625
I don't have a middle finger big enough for you.

>> No.8497955

Why the fuck is everyone on /biz convinced that having no social skills and having an aptitude for math, engineering, science, logic, or whatever makes you autistic?

If 99% of you lazy pieces of shit tried to develop your social skills, and yes it is a skill you develop, you might be able to start doing shit like having friends or even a significant other.

Muh I don't fit in.
No one "fits in".

Muh I tried and it didn't work.
Stop giving up the second you fail.

Better yourself or stop hiding behind the whole bullshit high functioning autist excuse.