[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 37 KB, 640x229, IMG_8764.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8446836 No.8446836[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Basically, our relationship is a shell of what I thought it used to be, you’re just a fucking doll to me, that’s it. I don’t really care about your plight as an attractive female. So I fundamentally stopped caring about your problems, and whenever I see you I feel like my energetic vibrational frequency diminishes proportionally to the amount of time I spend with you in person.

It’s reached unhealthy levels, and power dynamic has swung too far. You have nothing to offer me, and that’s why I don’t really care to interact with you any more. Call me a pedantic jew-hating mongrel, I don’t care, I was born into privilege, I will die in privilege, with the earth, while you as a roastie try to find a white western male with resources and a semblance of the family you never had. I’m sorry you have bi-polar and borderline personality disorder, but I (better late than never) have come to the conclusion that I’m done being your unqualified volunteer therapist.

There’s more to life than status and fame and aesthetics and part of the reason why I’ve been so involved in blockchain is because of your original trust breachment. I’m red pilled as fuck and really am just a brain in a jar at this point. A non-contributing zero, a plebeian unworthy of female desire, due to my low-test soy boy aesthetics. I’ve accepted my fate as a beta-buck, but I won’t let you tie me down like Ray-J said. All I have left are the Jewish controlled African American 808 vibrations to quell my temperament

> in b4 blogpost, in b4 reddit

>> No.8446882
File: 201 KB, 700x636, 1513760466995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Business & Finance

>> No.8446883
File: 532 KB, 320x240, 1519765775700.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8446836
Yes good OP, let the autism flow through you

>> No.8446894

>Business & Finance