[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 175 KB, 960x960, 1521076456796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8382562 No.8382562 [Reply] [Original]

A lot of you are low key gambling addicts. The price action since last July has made you this way. I'm willing to beet you spend significant amounts of time researching and price watching, and thinking about exit or entry points.

you get a high when it went up in bull run, which you are desperate for again. In fact, you even get a little high when your shitcoins crash. it triggers some emotional response. its why you all hate sideways movement so much.
What do you think happens to gambling addicts? they self destruct. they fuck up their lives in all areas. Hell many gambling addicts make it with their winnings but rarely does it keep due to their awful decision making. Greed. The addiction itself.

Even those of you who are not shorting with leverage or longing on bitmex are gamblers with oyour shitcoins holding and swapping.

Take a fucking step back and realise how you NEETs in particular are destroying your lives with this shit.

>> No.8382609

After being dead inside for 10+ years, I'll take whatever emotional response I can get

>> No.8382617

>>8382562
Is that Roger Ver?

>> No.8382621

>>8382617

it's steve-o

>> No.8382640
File: 52 KB, 499x499, 1403821642870.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8382562
fuck off poorfag

>> No.8382680

>>8382562
Stay poor faggot

>> No.8382697
File: 17 KB, 604x340, 1516144635408.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8382640

Nah. I wont lie, I almost fell into this gambling shit. I've been in crypto for years(read into that) but this last year was mad and i got into it a lot more actively.

Luckily once i started making some trades and winning followed by the occasional loss i noticed the direction i was heading, inspired by all the addicts on here.

I'm not pissing away everything i made. If you are long term bull, either tether up now take your winnings and buy back in when its lower or buy back in when its a confirmed uptrend... or if you have balls enough just get your picks early and stop trading.

>> No.8382732
File: 6 KB, 118x141, bateman disgusting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8382680

It's difficult to see outside your neet delusions. let crypto destroy your life, it wont be long till you trade away everything you have. you are probably already deeply red and desperate to make gains through trading. you are an addict.

you are literally lambs in a slaughterhouse with whales wash trading. the only option is not to play their game. hold and wait for bull market or tether and buy back in later. not taking profits is exactly what got you into this mess. if you still use your same tactics you used in bull season while in bear you will only end up worse because you learned nothing.

>> No.8382839

>>8382697
>>8382732
>doubleposting
>assuming everyone is in the red
We can all see right through you. You knew about bitcoin forever but you waited until it was all over new york times or whatever to put any serious money in, and you got justed.

The average biztard has done much better than you. Don't assume everyone is as retarded as you are.

>> No.8382916

>>8382839

what are you basing that on? It's pretty much a fact that 90% of people are red atm, its a zero sum game. most people were buying i ndecember late november and we are way below that price.

I went all into Vechain in November with 4 BTC, haven't done any day trading apart from trying to flip about 4k Ven to see what it's about. made me conclusions based on that and observing everyone here.

the average biztard buys high and sells low, buys anything mass shilled on here and gets justed all day long because they wont stop trading between coins that already pump. lol. the faggots were even buying ripple 2 weeks ago when there was a pump and dump group spamming biz. no sympathy.

>> No.8382921

based steve-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_-HlXJdx1E

>> No.8382922

>>8382562
I sexually Identify as a stinky linky. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of delivering tamper-free smart contracts for individuals and institutions alike . People say to me that a person being a smart contract is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install 6 flat sides, a big mac and a permanent plaid shirt on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Linky” and respect my right to provide middleman free agreements and immediate resolution. If you can’t accept me you’re a linkophobe and need to check your blockchain privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

>> No.8382952

>>8382617
fucking kek

>> No.8383005

>>8382916
your thinking is seriously normal

>> No.8383124

>>8382916
Jesus man you are putting way too much time into these posts that really don’t seem to be helping anyone but yourself feel better about all the shitty decisions you have made, if anything, it’s you who needs to get a grip if your mental state is putting all this energy into rambling like a schizo.

>> No.8383161

>>8383124

I did make some stupid decisions and it cost me a bout 5% of my portfolio. really dont wana watch all these neets who are suicidal already get pushed over the edge with their exact same decisions.