[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 86 KB, 1148x1149, confused1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8352102 No.8352102 [Reply] [Original]

Hey faggots!

I am totally confused about the recent tax FUD going on biz (americunts). I am not an amerifag, im eurofag.

So however you acquire crypto by buying it from a friend, from the streets or through coinbase, how can the government track your income records on crypto? I just dont get it. Crypto is anonymous and if you report back in that you didnt make any income why the fuck are you scared like little dipshits? Just dont cashout. There are multiple ways to wash money. I dont fucking know, buy a car with crypto and then sell it for hard cash (whatevs yo).

In my country we have to pay 20% tax for the total amount we are converting into fiat. So if my initial investment is 10k and i bring back 10k nothing happens. If its 11k i have to pay 20% of the 1k since that is PROFIT. What the fuck are you all talking about this stupid bullshit.

Or is it another amerifag law to have you all as slaves? Just fucking move away from that shit country jesus.

>> No.8352148

It isn't FUD if it is true. A bunch of young morons made a ton of money last year and had no idea how taxes are calculated. Now they owe a ton of money and their portfolios are shrinking fast.

TAX LIQUIDATION is coming soon.

>> No.8352222

So its just another stupid amerifag law as i understand?

In my country its actually better to hold investments since you get reduction in tax each year by holding. I dont remember the exact amount but as i brought up the example of the 11k and 1k profit of it, if you hold it for 2 or 3 years you even have to pay lower than 20% for that 1k.

I guess sucks to be amerifag.