[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 280x180, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8310616 No.8310616 [Reply] [Original]

LINK is rising through the ranks. Its at #71 but for a moment it even reached #68 on coinmarketcap. Despite everything falling in price and there being no Sergey on twitter to constantly shill HODL and hype up LINK to his followers the price is holding up pretty well against other coins. To me this is a sign that LINK is running out of sellers and that we are getting closer to the Chad Singularity. The way I see it there wont be any sellers left in the next bullrun and the price will explode. Does anyone here have any contradicting ideas?

>> No.8310640
File: 142 KB, 1080x1350, 1516293507473.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8310616
100% agree

>> No.8310661

>>8310640

>tfw she will never sit on your face and let you nibble her fartbox like a hungry fish

WHAT"S THE POINT

>> No.8310663

>>8310616
>link will never be top 60
Lel

>> No.8310687

Most people holding link are probably /biz/tards
And its shilled constantly here
Alot of ico holders will dump a percentage at certain points
$5/10/20 etc.
Don't expect singularity until after the mainnet

>> No.8310710

>>8310687
when's the mainet?

>> No.8310763

it is indeed surprising for me at this moment to see LINK holding up so well compared to literally 99% of all other shitcoins. While others lost 90%, LINK is almost at 1/2 of ATH levels. This is as bullish as it gets for me. Hold meme may really work here and when there is a bull market, this will probably be one of the first coins that takes off. Awareness is growing so it is literally stupid to not hold at least a small amount of LINK but random other shitcoins that will most likely never succeed.

>> No.8310788

>>8310710

"Q3-Q4"

>> No.8310797

>>8310616
Wait after the conference, will be back to #100.
Our only last hope is this fucking mainnet

>> No.8310800

>>8310763
>random shitcoin that most likely wont succeed

sounds like LINK to me, and i have 10k of this crap

>> No.8311235

>>8310616

if you were here in October you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.