[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 94 KB, 677x631, 1495676877397.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8211559 No.8211559 [Reply] [Original]

hello /biz/

nocoiner here

how do you guys convince urselves that crypto is a good investment right now? why dont u just cash out and wait a little bit?

serious question

>> No.8211604

cash out equals to pay taxes
cash out equals to cash out during a bear market almost at the bottom
cash out also takes a shitload of time.
better to wait.

>> No.8211712

>Quick buck artists come and go with every bull market, but the steady players make it through the bear market.

this is the accumulation phase bud. you can buy at ATH and hope for the best, or you can get in on the ground floor. I took a massive fucking hit in Jan. But living through this made me a better trader.

Plus, have you been paying attention to the news? Crypto has a massive future according to the SEC and every other government organization trying to regulate/ban it. You think something like this goes away after it's been let out of the box? This is the internet, the combustion engine, the sliced bread.

If you understand what the tech is capable of, and compare it to our current fiat system, you know that it's the future.

>> No.8211750

>>8211559
because everything moons once you sell.

>> No.8211765

Hey nocoiner

Because timing the exact bottom of the market is difficult or impossible. Much better to be slow and steady in a market where you have to pack your own sanity in a lunchbox. And when it goes up, you get to ride it all the damn way

>> No.8211968

>>8211559
it's not a good investment, coins aren't for investing into thats not the point of crypto. But it is how it currently works it's all gambling and price is based on speculation

>> No.8211993

>>8211559
the same reason i bought Amazon stock in 2013 when all the smart money was saying the "fundamentals" didn't support its price of $260/share and the masses were investing in safer plays. when everyone is making money off something, it's too late. right now, not many are making money, and those that are a fraction of people who can put money into it - so it's a good time IMO

>> No.8212024

>>8211559

I can't cash out more than 2 BTC at once because I don't have a verified account on binance. Plus it's already too late for me to cash out since I've already lost 80% of my portfolio's value

>> No.8212049

>>8211559
I lost 300$ today on all my previous investments and made 400$ off of some random chink coin that I saw mentioned on reddit. I didn't even research it. Just be a chad and go all in on some new coin thats sounds lit.