[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 128 KB, 500x701, 3A608D1B-1EF8-4E9C-B940-338A15619CC8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8148182 No.8148182 [Reply] [Original]

Hey biz bros,

Seasoned vet in the eth game, here today to give you a few pointers in getting in to eth games

- ETHERSCAN address is a MUST
- check address for activity before investing
If you don’t see people putting money in then it’s probably dead. Don’t listen to a 4chan fag trying to sell you their bags.

- get a metamask account that’s all you need
- hot potato games are big but I fucking hate them bc MEW fags snipe them early and you end up failing many tx

My biggest tip is to put money in to games that at least have a solid plan for long term, that way if you get stuck holding a bag, you have a chance to get it back bc the devs are working towards something.

If you play a hot potato game and there’s no more activity, then you are fucked and consider your eth gone.

Any other tips you guys suggest?

>> No.8148220

> invest blindly on NintendoCoin because we are motherfucking sick gamblers.

https://etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH

>> No.8148232

tip : kys

>> No.8148281
File: 20 KB, 800x750, 1406933172062[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bretty good

>> No.8148291

protip never invest in this shits

>> No.8148305

>>8148182
Would like to give opinions on the games coming out.

Etherbots - has had some success, issues have been reported with glitches. Seems to be one of the longer term games. Contract is verified so your money is safe

Cryptocities.net - an in depth game where you can make discoveries and it’s fairly cheap to play, they just added dividends to countries as well so that is nice. There is still action on the contract everyday and is slowly building momentum. This a game with a longer plan it seems. Contract is verified.

Ethercraft - this game is unique if they can pull it together. They are trying to make a lot of things happen. As I write this today, crafting is out, inventory releases have been a success. Only thing we are waiting for is the game play. If the devs nail it down, this game will be very sustainable in to the future. There are free items available on the site as well.

- Etheremon - buy sell trade mons and hold down castles. You can also train and battle them. This was a very popular game in the beginning before more came out. The devs are active and are building toward this game. This is a longer term game. I believe marketing starts soon

Pyramids - these games are cool if you get in somewhat early, but I don’t see these going anywhere unless they have a steady flow of eth. So far, one hasn’t been able to manage sustainable growth

You guys have any other favorites?

>> No.8148325

>>8148232
People do kill themselves because they get caught holding huge bags that nobody will ever buy.

Eth game is cutthroat and you seem to care enough to respond. Keep watching from the sidelines poorfag

>> No.8148356

>>8148291
That’s a good tip, 80% are trash but some are gems that will have their chance in to the future. Of course you’ll be watching from the bench asking coach to put you in. Too bad it ain’t that easy. KEK