[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 82 KB, 1200x910, shkreli.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8071000 No.8071000 [Reply] [Original]

loled at 203 pages of letters saying martin dindu nufin, he was a good guy really
https://martinshkrelilacksjudgment.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/shkreli-02-27-18-exhibits.pdf
>When we met in person, I jokingly offered Martin a cat that my Mom was fostering. That was eventually adopted by one of my relatives. He expressed interest in that, so I took it upon myself to adopt a cat for him. That cat was Trashy. She was initially skittish due to either poor eyesight or deafness, the adoption
center was unable to confirm, but Martin took the time and effort to gain her trust. They formed a strong bond, and he provided a good home for a disabled cat that had been in a shelter for two years and would otherwise be there.
>Having been less fortunate himself, I believe he empathizes with those that are in a similar position. I feel that his intentions in life are to help others succeed like he has. I would like to ask for the most lenient sentence deemed fit, and I thank you for reading my letter.

>> No.8071023

Martin literally didn't do nothing, though

>> No.8071195
File: 42 KB, 1600x700, free_shkreli.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

they are locking him up for 10-20 years for making his investors 5 times their money
https://martinshkrelilacksjudgment.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/shkreli-judge-opin-loss-02-25-2018.pdf

>> No.8071607

I get the pitchfork mobs that only see the guy that jacked epipen prices, but he's very helpful to many people. They want him to burn for anything they can get him for. Sucks to be him.

>> No.8071635

>>8071607
Well, he should've known that we live in a retarded reactionary SWJ society and be more careful.

>> No.8071663

When you have an on going court case and money you let the lawyers talk for you, do what they say and don't comment publicly that you'll serve no time. He didn't do any of the above.

>> No.8071734

the media character assassinated him to the point that it's kind of disgusting, but at least he made a hundred mil

>> No.8071891

Are his lawyers still gathering opinions of people? I could write that I liked when he respected Harambe on TV and wanted to bail out 4chan.