[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 200x200, zclassic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7965415 No.7965415 [Reply] [Original]

What's the play here..

Even if Bittrex does announce support today won't there be a metric fuckton of people waiting for that to sell on a presumed pump? I feel as though everyone will dump the shit out of the news. Holding might be a mistake.

What do my biztards reckon?

>> No.7965433

>>7965415
They will announce it tomorrow after all you weak handed cucks sell your bags today.

>> No.7965438

>>7965415
hold through fork in wallet. wait a few months. 10x easy.

>> No.7965479

>>7965433
Yeah but won't everyone dump the news anyway?
Not even FUDing its legit what happens with everything.

>>7965438
Yeah or I could buy BTCP after everyone dumps it early...?

>> No.7965566

Yeah im done, too much stress over this bullshit. Made my money and I'm out.
Goodluck to everyone holding or selling!

>> No.7965595

If ZCL drops below 1m sats in the next 10 hours I'm buying more. I'm also holding some funds aside to buy cheap BTCP if it dumps too hard (below $30ish) after the fork goes through. If ZCL moons hard tomorrow I'll probably sell half of my stack and keep the rest for the fork, and then re-buy more BTCP with the sold half if it dips.

I might mine some if it ends up being similar profitability to the other Equihash coins, otherwise I'll just trade and buy if it seems undervalued.

The next two weeks are gonna be interesting, lads.

>> No.7965611

>>7965415
I all-in'd on this shit at .016 satoshi about a week ago after looking at the historical charts for other coins that have hardforked like NXT and others.

Now i'm getting anally ravaged and I doubt i'm going to see my entry point again prior to this fork.

Really just feeling like a fucking idiot. What the fuck should I do? Wait and see if this pumps today and if not send it to the wallet and now i'm the proud owner of some BTCP... which I never fucking wanted...

>> No.7965621

>>7965479
lol whos dumping bitcoin private? everyones gonna be keeping it just incase it gets big and who doesnt like privacy? this isnt some bcash bgold bs this is something of value and normies already love it

>> No.7965637

>>7965611
just hold and wait it out this coin is easy $500 minimum

>> No.7965694

>>7965479
they sell news if rumor is strong positive, its 50/50 and its dipping on rumor so support will boost it

>> No.7965987

Here is some solid advice to newfaggots. If you have a nice stack of ZCL and BTCP, please for the love of Yaldabaoth, take some profits if you have been holding since around $20 like me. I'm planning on holding both long term since I've already made it and don't give a fuck about DA MOOON xD, but I still plan on selling around 15% of each right after the fork.