[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 955 KB, 3000x2961, 1517645474223.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7943809 No.7943809 [Reply] [Original]

so I invested all my money in this LINK thing and I was promised it would go 100x. Im already 48 hours into the game and it didnt go up at all.
this was horrible financial advice and you have to be held responsible for this.
how can I file a lawsuit against biz?

>> No.7943820

>>7943809
The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

>> No.7943826

>>7943820
damn, you know your shit. i appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. i hope others seriously consider your warning

>> No.7943862

>>7943820
this makes it even worse.
seriously Im literally shaking right now
this is worse than november 2016
like how can you defend this kind of irresponsible behaviour

>> No.7943897

>>7943826
Nostalgic. Haven’t seen this pasta in a while

>> No.7943905

>>7943809
>Wan't to sue biz for shilling LINK
>LINK is going to put lawyers out of business
Oh the sweet irony

>> No.7943948

>>7943809
You are the only one who is responsible for any of your actions and you are the only one that has to deal with the consequences. A Lawsuit against 4chan users is like suing McDonald's for making you fat.

>> No.7944006

>>7943948
i literally sued mcdonalds for making me fat and nearly won.
against /biz/ it will be easier and I will crush you

>> No.7944024

i will also file another lawsuit against mcdonalds because you autistic idiots told me to eat big macs for sergey and the singularity and now I'm even fatter than before