[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 223 KB, 640x437, Satoshi-Nakamoto.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7789744 No.7789744 [Reply] [Original]

In my dream first there was a tweet from Craig. It read: Going to dump it all. Fuck BlockStream. Next I saw a thread at /biz. All Satoshi's coins were moved to a dozen exchanges. Then the dumpening started. The whole market was crashing. Bitcoin was at triple digits in 15 min. But then.. somebody started buying BCH (I guess it was Craig, I don't know why he didn't just straight BTC/BCH). Well, anyway 5 min later the flippening had already happened. BTC was in ruins. BCH was 25k. Overall markets were recovering..

>> No.7789830

>>7789744
Minister You, Satoshi

>> No.7789874

Minister you Craig Wright

>> No.7789887

>>7789744
what did he mean when he said "the battle is already won"?

>> No.7790754
File: 136 KB, 810x1199, chads.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Initially, he wanted to be anonymous. Mainly because it's ilegal to create coins/money (read about Liberty Dollars). But adoption happened. Now we see regulations and nobody is going to jail for using Bitcoin, in fact, they're accepting it's legit supporting and taxing it. So he went out. "I AM SATOSHI NAKAMOTO AND I CAN PROVE IT". He then clarified he will never be talking about this ever again. True cypherpunks know it's impossible to crack a SHA256 private key (takes years to decades to crack one). So he was given a random computer he never touched before. And then he wrote the private key of the block 1. He has proven to be Satoshi Nakamoto.
Mass adoption will still occur, but they will be warned by the real BTC founders and investors (since they have the same amount of BTC and BCH). They will indeed sell those outdated BTC coins and let it be a discontinued project. They are already working (many teams) in BCH. First they fixed the scalability, coloured coins and then finally smart contracts are next.
You need to think as a computer engineer to slightly understand why this is happening. Computer science is really hard.
Computer things always take time to work, but when they work, they do it forever.
Sincerely, phones, mail, internet...

>> No.7790861

>>7789744
Craig wright is actually super based.

>> No.7790929

>>7790861
Bitcoin Alpha