[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2 KB, 225x225, Cirugía remota.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7699708 No.7699708 [Reply] [Original]

Bought it at 52€. Selling if it reach 150 or 200€ to buy Ripple. I hope I can hodl until the 26th.

Is this a good strategy or it will going to the moon? Lots of people here say that its creator it's gone and it is a dead coin.

Your previsions on LTC and XRP? Also have ETH, but I will hodl those forever.

>> No.7699735

ltc moon!!!! yes sir good coin

>> No.7699924

I wouldn't buy ripple if you have LTC unless you are willing to spend ripple with your own money which I suggest you to do so.
Just hodl that shit until summer. I think LTC will break the 300 euro.

>> No.7699943
File: 228 KB, 1488x996, ripple comp 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

>> No.7700029

>>7699924

I have Ripple, but I want more if it's going to reach 3 dollars or more, which I thing is a really likely outcome. LTC reached 300 in december I think and I thought it was going to reach ETH levels. It didn't. I don't want that to happen again...

Do you think with the stuff they are going to release this month LTC will go up?

>> No.7700113

>>7699943

A Ripple bot. This is the kind of thing that makes me suspicious.

>> No.7700181

>>7700029
well, you are right. LTC still has huge potential. And I think the more the LTC devs put more efforts in, the more likely it will moon to a next level.
Why not just set a a limit to 290 and automaticallysell it? Then you might be in a safe position. The main issue with Ripple is, it's not decentralized. Some say the devs can manipulate the price of ripple but I don't think so. It's your choice in the end. Buy the dip or leave.

>> No.7700221

>>7699943
>>>1,500 transactions per second<<<

As a backend distributed systems engineer I Lol'd. I cant believe people actually believe in this tech. Open source distributed datastores can already handle 100K tps

>> No.7700278

>I've bought LTC twice at $241
>twice it drops like a rock immediately afterwards

Is there any reason I should believe the hype in Litepay? Whether it is authentic or not, I'm expecting plenty of people to jump into LTC when that rolls out. Visa is a pretty big name.

Honestly if I get to sell at profit, I'll never buy LTC again.

>> No.7700302

>>7700181

Maybe I will do that, but I have to learn how.
Now you are gonna laugh and call me stupid, but I do not know how to make automatic orders. English not being my first language is a problem; technical finance words are beyond my current understanding.

The thing is: I set a limit and the exchange (kraken for me) buy or sell when the coin reach that price. Is this right? Is there an extra fee or something?

>> No.7700322
File: 152 KB, 1000x1000, 1516219686765.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7700278
Don't worry about it. LTC will moon. Well, of course not that high like ETH or Dash but it will Moon. Just hodl it and you'll be fine, anon. Everyone is just worried about to lose all of their money, because they bought in ATH. But let me tell you it will go up even more.

>> No.7700324

>>7700278

Dunno man. I think that the creator said to be careful with LTC when it was skyrocketing. Why didn't you buy when it was like 50? It was in Coinbase, so I assume it was a very popular coin even before the 200-300 gains.

>> No.7700351

>>7700302
No problem. English isn't my first language either. Well, I don't know how kraken works, since I trade on Binance, Bittrex (and so on). But what I can tell you there are tons of YouTube videos about this topic. Just search for it, Anon.

>> No.7700394

>>7700113
Not a bot. The copypasta is a reaction to your fud, pajeet. When you stop fudding, the copypasta will stop.

>> No.7700899
File: 30 KB, 472x461, 1516764726930.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've been in LTC since $36.

Thought about selling at 300 but just hodling and going to until we reach around 2k per LTC