[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 93 KB, 296x297, 1518725291752.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7686426 No.7686426 [Reply] [Original]

Why can't we just kill all the old people?
Logan's Run had the right idea just the wrong cutoof age.

>> No.7687151

because it's only you worthless neets that want to do it.
if we just killed all the neets we'd be better off.

>> No.7687198

>>7686426
unironically this
Why should we pay them millions in healthcare and social security when they don't even work?
Why didn't they save their money or invest?

>> No.7687243

>>7687198
Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself in like 50 years so that neets can live off the taxes you paid for your whole life?

>> No.7687365

>>7687243
>Implying that boomers didn't receive the best of everything their entire lives, poison the planet in a single generation and leave their children with massive debt.

I fail to see your point.

>> No.7687471

>>7687151
>you worthless neets that
>implying

>if we just killed all the neets we'd be better off.
Why not both?

>> No.7687540

one day you will be old begging not to die
obviously
>hurr durr no i'll gladly rollever to die so i wont be a leach on future
yeah yeah sure buddy. nobody believes you

>> No.7687596

>>7687540
I'm 27 and I contemplate suicide daily.
Checkmate lifeists.

>> No.7687653

>>7687471
it was a fair assumption considering what the obvious neet wrote below my comment.
The only problem with killing everyone old is that we'll eventually become old too, if we just murder all the neets, we'll never have to worry.

>> No.7687683

>>7686426
You sound like all the commies on twitter

>> No.7688505

Once I was in the bus, and there was a drunk boomer woman, and she was getting rowdy. She was there with a spineless dude who never refuted anything she was saying despite clearly disagreeing, and she went crazy slagging off millennials: "I'm SOOOOO sorry but I just don't believe it! Those lazy millennials just don't know what WORK is! I struggle to believe it is REALLY so hard to buy a place. When I was young, I just worked, put down a deposit, and BOUGHT a place! These millennials don't know how to do anything but WHINE!"
I was moments away from murdering this vile excuse for a human being. I would applaud any effort to forcefully euthanise that disgusting generation.

>> No.7688655
File: 78 KB, 639x960, yougotsomefireinyouboykie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7687243

Not at 50 no but at 60 provided I've provided for my kids I'd happily put a bullet in my head as a retirement plan - I have no illusions about how viable pensions are.

It's just what pisses me off is it's impossible for me to adequately provide for my children whilst I'm getting sucked dry by boomers sitting on over-priced credit-fueled property and get enema'd out of my ass servicing social payments for immigrants who are being imported to provide cheaper labor because they'll accept worse conditions to sustain the sort of debt service these fucking cunts have postponed onto us.

So yeah I'm all up for putting the lethal injection in these fuckers - if that's what it takes, who am I supposed to choose? My parents or my fucking kids? I don't think it's even a choice.

Shame they're going to be old and frail when that question counts and some harsh decisions are going to have to be made you know what i mean anon?

>> No.7688673

WHAT'S GONNA BE OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN 2070? THE ELDERLY. SO HOW ARE WE GOING TO DEAL WITH IT...?

>> No.7688735

>>7687596
this