[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 88 KB, 720x530, 1498370752529.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7675442 No.7675442 [Reply] [Original]

I made nice gains and profit so far. But I feel like it was more out of luck than because I'm skilled at timing the market.

Do other anons feel the same way? How can I learn to make conscious smart decisions?

>> No.7675487

Maybe but even my highly skilled telegram Pajeets have been shit. The best move has really to do zero trading other than bitcoin and even then it's been very difficult because the TA was equally bullish and bearish for a while.

>> No.7675733

Interested bump

>> No.7675741

You can do a lot of the right things and get fucked short term. If you stick to your principles and don't make rushed or greedy decisions you should be able to weather any storms. Don't get caught up in hype and remember that it can all come crashing down at any moment. Just be sure to learn from your own mistakes.

>> No.7676110

Can anons recommend literature on general financial wisdom?

>> No.7676289

>>7675442
>How can I learn to make conscious smart decisions?

People on /biz/ do not want to hear this, but Start a business.

No matter what any of these retards on /biz/ tell you, NOTHING YOU WILL EVER DO WILL HAVE ANY AFFECT ON THE MARKET. There is nothing in your power you can do to stop the market from crashing. If a negative feedback loop of selling starts, your coins are going to lose 90% of their value.

Now, if you actually want to put your future earning potential in YOUR HANDS, so that NO ONE ELSE can take it away from you, start a business.

I have a business and crypto holdings. But I am 100% prepared and 100% tolerant to the fact I could lose 100% of my investment. I have a business that generates consistent money, and it will keep generating money after the crypto market is too mature and efficient, or when there's no longer a lot of gains to be had, or if it crashes ofc.

>> No.7676369

>>7676289
Interesting. Sometimes something valuable pops up between all the memes. What's your business? Can you talk a bit how you got it started? Was it a 'learning by doing' thing for you?

>> No.7676423

>>7676289
this only reason im doing crypto is to get enough captital to start one