[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 1199x402, worthless.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7519611 No.7519611 [Reply] [Original]

I was reading up on PRL, the coin that allows you to upload anything to the tangle. It cannot be deleted and you can share it with anyone. From the PRL website:

>Zero Knowledge, Anonymous Storage
>No personal information, usernames, nor passwords are ever used. Each uploaded file is assigned a unique handle, which acts like a private seed key. Anyone that has the handle can retrieve the data from the Tangle, even if they were to use their own custom-built script and Tangle Node. Mixer contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain can conceal who paid for the storage.

PRL will soon be called Pedocoin because of all of the CP pedos will upload to the tangle. But it doesn't stop there. All of these companies that are partnered with IOTA will have to run full nodes.... full of CP. There is no fucking way they will ever do this.

>but, but, it's encrypted!
Doesn't matter. Pedos will share the key and will be downloading CP from Microsoft's full nodes.

IOTA will continue the data marketplace.... on a private tangle. They will laugh at everyone who bought their beta tokens and thank them for donating to the cause of making their tangle great.

>> No.7519719

Well guess I'll just take a screencap of this so when IOTA crashes I can say I at least tried to warn people.

>> No.7520222

>>7519611
thanks for your hard work anon¿