[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 133 KB, 850x682, 1518201354890.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7503257 No.7503257 [Reply] [Original]

>The coworkers are roasting me again

They're making fun of me again what do I do biz

>> No.7503292

kill them all

>> No.7503313

I am small, skinny, and a quiet person. I'm a natural target for this type of shit. A while back on the way to my car someone called me a pussy with a group of his friends around. I told him to come over to my car and that i wanted to tell him something (people always get group mentality around others so i wanted to separate him.) I just looked at him and told him to never talk like that to me ever again. He looked shocked and uncomfortable. never did it again. Just confront them, they don't expect you to retaliate so when you do it'll shock them and they'll just fuck off. you're retaliation doesn't have to be witty, or even threatening in any way, you just have to do it.

>> No.7503338

I am small, skinny, and a quiet person. I'm a natural target for this type of shit. A while back on the way to my car someone called me a pussy with a group of his friends around. I told him to come over to my car and that i wanted to tell him something (people always get group mentality around others so i wanted to separate him.) I just looked at him and told him to never talk like that to me ever again. He looked shocked and uncomfortable. never did it again. Just confront them, they don't expect you to retaliate so when you do it'll shock them and they'll just fuck off. you're retaliation doesn't have to be witty, or even threatening in any way, you just have to do it.

>> No.7503367

>> No.7503416

>>7503313
r/thathappened

>> No.7503556

>> No.7503560

I am small, skinny, and a quiet person. I'm a natural target for this type of shit. A while back on the way to my car someone called me a faggot with a group of his friends around. I told him to come over to my car and that i wanted to tell him something (people always get group mentality around others so i wanted to separate him.) I just looked at him and told him to fuck me hard right here and now. He looked shocked and uncomfortable. called me later that night. Just confront them, they don't expect you to take the first step so when you do it'll shock them and they'll just fuck you. you're request doesn't have to be witty, or even slutty in any way, you just have to do it.

>> No.7503598

>> No.7503624
File: 33 KB, 450x320, last straw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7503633
File: 619 KB, 1627x1220, Cat_Eyes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7503313
Better idea: get him to come over to your car, punch his throat a'la Ryan the Gosling in The Believer, then kick his face until it's a bloody pulp.
Rate my ideas.

>> No.7504017

>>7503257
At least they’re talking to you.

>> No.7504100

>>7503624
Lol

>> No.7504107

>>7503257
Just started a job a few momths ago and it truly feels like highschool all over again except this time it will last 30 years is this all the system has to offer this is the endgame of life ?

>> No.7504130

>>7503598
>>7503560
>>7503556
>>7503367
>>7503338
>>7503313
Is this Reddit?
Posting copy pasta? Seriously?

>> No.7504165
File: 826 KB, 328x366, 1490408795286.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You know what to do OP

>> No.7505056

>>7504130
Nothing wrong with kopipe teen, stop trying to fit it on an anonymous anime board