[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 24 KB, 560x560, 19fdb13a6d13fdb615279b7b8e6eded9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7372052 No.7372052 [Reply] [Original]

How Bitcoin will lead to the Mark of the Beast in Revelation

So, it seems the cause of the crash are coming from the Media + links to Banks.

Crypto and Bitcoin was running on steam because it was purely faith-based. Faith in that people will become rich and they did. But they did not know how much power they really have over Crypto - so much so that the Media put out articles with headlines such as

"China has ban Crypto"
"Facebook has ban Crypto"

The general public will look at the headlines and panic, and sell. It's looking like that some sort of messianic figure who will be an economic genius will come up with a way to break the Bank and Media's control over our money but with a great price.

The mark of the beast - a mark on your hand and the forehead.

I can see crypto being stored on a person through an injection personally as crypto will be a currency controlled by the people - the Banks and Media will not be able to control anyone's money anymore.

This is why they are fighting so hard.

All in all, Cryptocurrency I believe will fulfill that prophecy.

Who this messianic figure is? Well, he will not come as Jesus did. But logically, it would revolve around money.

>> No.7372288

>>7372052

doesn't fit in the current timeline, a lot more shit has to happen before the mark of the beast comes into play

dont worry right now and make gains & get rich.

>> No.7372334

lol fucking Christians

>> No.7372371

There is hope Bitcoin will recover but it is not worth putting faith in a system that is as beastly as this.

Once the people have the power, who are they going to go after? The elite. The banks. The corrupt. But whoever follows this person - this person will be the Antichrist.

Bitcoin is a beastly currency.

But Jesus and I mean the real Christ who came in the flesh - Yeshua is there for you guys. I see a lot of people wanting to kill themselves and it's just so Satanic but he's been defeated.

>> No.7372379
File: 53 KB, 600x600, Kek_is_near.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7372052
>Come here Bapist...

>> No.7372380

>>>/x/
you have to go back christcuck