[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 575 KB, 720x540, contract.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7349672 No.7349672 [Reply] [Original]

Now that some of you are completely penniless and at the point of suicide I propose that the rest of us who cashed out in time and are independently wealthy millionaires open our homes to you. We will want some services from you in exchange, whether it be sex or manual labor. Poorfags please post your applications; richfags please post your contract offers. Together, we can get through this!

>> No.7349914

This thread is completely serious by the way. I think we could develop some mutually beneficial relationships. And hopefully save some of you from suicide.

>> No.7350153
File: 817 KB, 808x805, 1517815299947.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AAAAAAAA HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY ME TO KILL MYSELF IN FRONT OF YOU?

>> No.7350300

>>7350153
No, that's what we want to avoid! To start off tell us where you live. No need to post a photo unless you're comfortable, that can be done over e-mail. Describe your physical features and any skills you might have. It doesn't matter if you aren't conventionally attractive, some of us may be into that. Also the deal may not involve cash but just room and board and companionship depending on the buyer.